The Character Lounge

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

"Hmm...GUITAR HERO!!!" Starshadow rushed to the guitar. Her guitar has a pink gothic heart with white smoke effects. Turning on the screen, she selected a random song 'What I've done'. She looked at the screen closely, looking carefully at the beats.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Glowstick shrugs walking towards Guitar Hero picking up a wireless axe spinning it over his tentacle, then holding it firmly Hm.. you sure you want that song? Don't you want that one? he then points with one of his limbs at Dragonforce-through fire and flames.

Though never been much a fan of this game myself, always feel like I might break the controller.. he then said, one of his tentacles removing his headphones.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Okay...That looks fast!!" she selected the song.
"Ready?" she looked at Glowstick.
The game has begun, she played the guitar like a wild feline.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

Movement caught Sonar's attention, he let go of the branch that he was on and transformed into his robot mode when he landed on the ground. He saw a flash of red and next thing he knew he was on the ground with a large cat pinning him to the ground.
"You may have escaped Rampage's scanners but you can never escape my sence of smell." Saber growled her claws sinking into his arms making him wince.
"I have to say your pain is lovely." Came the cool and calm vocie of Rampage.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Serpenteria was in the water. She sent out her tail of poisonous spines piercing Rampage's arm and pumped in a large dose of her cyber venom. Her whole body came out of the water.
"Who dares disturb my sleeping time?" She took out her polearm.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick's other tentacles raised to the stick as they pressed the buttons in sequence to the buttons on screen. One of his front tentacles then used the wammy bar as he jerked the axe upwardly. This isn't too bad. he then said.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Saber growled as Rampage went to one knee, due to the pain his arm started to feel numb, but he'd survive.
"This has nothing to do with you, we have some unfinished bussiness with our good friend Sonar here." Saber said smoothly.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

((NK, we should speed up this game thingy :P ))

The femme growled.
He's so relaxed while I'm on pressure...and I'm afew points away from him. she thought to herself. Starshadow looked at her combos.
"Oh no...MY COMBOS ARE DOWN!!!"

Serpenteria narrowed her optics at the two bots, nalysing the situation.
"Even though this isn't my concern but YOU two are invading my territory...Leave the bat here and go back where you came from..." she said.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick used Starpower again , soon finishing the game. The score coming up with his win, he set the guitar down stretching again Ah that was fun. Ara.. your all sweaty, are you okay? he said looking at her.

Guess that's it for now. If I win anymore you'll be living a japanese school girl's nightmare. he then puts his arms behind his head walking away while humming Initial D "Gravity".
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Saber growled then whispered in Sonars ear. "You better watch your back, Sonar. We'll be back."
Sonar remained on the ground even after Rampage and Saber left. "Well my day just got wrieder." He muttered.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"I'm fine...Darn it...Look's like I'm living in my nightmare..."
GAME OVER!!!
"NOOOO!! I WAS SOOO CLOSE!!! I GIVE UP!!!" she puts back her guitar.
"Fine...You could sleep with me and my plushies...First, I'm gonna have a bath..."
she walked in to her room and prepared a thick bubble bath.
She threw her sleeping gown in the laundry and soak herself in the bathtub with the curtains closed while listening to Poison by Elise Estrada.

Serpenteria helped Sonar up.
"Are you alright? I'll have to stop the bleeding for you." the snake and fish fuzor took a fallen rose from the water and plucked the petals out from it and wiped his blood with it and washed his arm without any complains or asking him questions.
Last edited by starshadow on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Thank you and i'm fine." He said once the bleeding stopped.
He nodded once again giving him his thanks then went into his beast mode and took off.
Sonar old man, you just made two powerful enemies. He told himself.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick raised his eyelid confused, then shook his head as he pulled out out a note pad writing out a message, then left it on the door, making sure it locked as he exited.

Note: As fun as that sounds I think I'll wait until your mature enough not to be sleeping with stuffed animals. Nighty night.

He continued on to head back to his apartment, walking past the water he looked at Sonar and Serpentaria Huh.. Guess vampire bats do get all the chicks. he said to himself while walking by, one of his tentacles raising to take a picture with a camera as sonar took off.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Starshadow just came out of the bathroom. Looking for the squid, she found a note and read it. She was growling, crushing the paper.
"Does he think I'm going to do 'IT'? Better get rid of the plushies, I'm old enough not to play with it." she growled.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Sonar had been flying for three days straight and was tried to max he remembered where Starshadows home was and found it once he broke out of the trees. He didn't mean to hit the side of the house but he didn't have the energy to turn in time, he remembered siding down and falling into the grass still in his beast mode.
"Terrorize." He muttered.
Once he was in his robot form he blacked out.