Top 25 Beast Wars Characters

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

SlyestFox wrote:
WorpeX wrote:Are there more then 25 characters in beast wars?
Barely, but yeah, in this case the list wasn't so much about who would make the cut, but where they'd be ranked.

I considered including Beast Machines just to give me more people, but ultimately I didn't want to do that, and then I'd have to wrestle with stuff like if Thrust, Jetstorm and Tankorr count as different people than Waspinator, Silverbolt and Rhinox and it just got lame. Plus I didn't want to have to include Nightscream.

Beast Machines??? I thought we liked to pretend that didn't happen.... :wink:

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
SlyestFox

Unread post by SlyestFox »

Blackrosefencer wrote:
SlyestFox wrote:
Barely, but yeah, in this case the list wasn't so much about who would make the cut, but where they'd be ranked.

I considered including Beast Machines just to give me more people, but ultimately I didn't want to do that, and then I'd have to wrestle with stuff like if Thrust, Jetstorm and Tankorr count as different people than Waspinator, Silverbolt and Rhinox and it just got lame. Plus I didn't want to have to include Nightscream.

Haha, the secondary reason it was not included!

Numbers 8 and 9 are up, by the way.
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by DarkSpark »

Blackrosefencer wrote:
SlyestFox wrote:

Amen to that, may Beast Machines rust in pieces! :evil: :lol:

Loving the list so far, can't wait to read what you have to say about the Number 2 and Number 1 character 8)