Season 2 Discussion

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Oh yeah, that's going to be interesting. I'm going to need to play some trippy music writing that post.. I'm thinking.. Beetles..or maybe William Shatner Singing Rocketman..
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

*L* Oh man.. Primal raising from the dead. I don't even know HOW Rhinox got the idea of "I'm going to go into space using this magic chair that sends a ion trail out and lets me".. I can't even finish that sentience it's the most trippy thing in beastwars. But I guess now Rhinox is going to be raising two things from the dead.. maybe.
haha, yeah, that'll be a fun one. In one of the interviews the shows writers considered Optimus completely dead at this point, but Hasbro forced them to write him back in. XD

Question for OOP though: I know I don't want Airazor to die (shes my baby, :lol: ), but what are your plans for Tigatron? If you'd like to keep him, we can skip that whole bot-eating plant part of the episode and focus more on their relationship later on. In my opinion, Tigerhawk is pretty useless in the storyline anyway. If you choose to have him taken by the Vok, that can work just as well. I never really saw any Airazor in Tigerhawk anyway besides the wings which i'm sure the Vok can add in... might make for some interesting development with Airazor too. xD Either way, choice is yours, but I think it should be decided sometime soon. O_o
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Well, since the Vok made "Clear Convoy" They could just clone Tigatron and Airazor and fuse the clones.. or send another Clear Convoy in Tigerhawk's place.. or something crazy.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

As for my OCs, Starshadow's gonna be a transmetal flying energy-sucking Thundercat(HO! Lol) and Cece will be THE lava octopus who turns into a speed boat(lol crazy ideas popping inside my lil head XD)

I'm planning to kill off Cece in Season 2 and bring a new non-cybertronian transformer femme of insanity who's also another nasty vampire. I got plans for Star in season 3. >:]
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Speedboat? That seems kinda odd though I'm guessing inspired from Chromia/thunderpunch.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

So back to stats, NK already suggested an increased of either 3 or 5 points. Are we open to consideration about maybe raising the stats of non-transmetal OCs? Some things like skill, courage, and intelligence could increase with the development of a new body. Maybe give 3 points to non-transmetals (limited to those categories) and 5 points to transmetals (for any category)?

***EDIT***

Oh, and the mods should probably give out new ranks for the OCs.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

I don't think characters who stay in their original form should be limited in what they can improve in if a logical reason is given. Endurance, for example, could increase if a character has become, throughout the war so far, more aware of just how much damage their body can sustain before they are truly inoperable. It could also reflect a greater tolerance for pain which could logically have been been building up throughout the course of this first season.
Oh, and the mods should probably give out new ranks for the OCs.
You mean I actually have to think again?

Just kidding, that should be fun. I've sort of been lazy with the recently entered O.C.s, and Naitokage has taken over very effectively. But I'd be more than willing to collaborate with him again if he felt like doing a rank rehaul.

On that note, does any one else think they'd enjoy giving input on the ranks?

As for the game itself, I think Steelclaw's going to stay original, but I suppose I'm still deciding. I'm interested in seeing how the story goes for everyone as well.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Question for OOP though: I know I don't want Airazor to die (shes my baby, ), but what are your plans for Tigatron? If you'd like to keep him, we can skip that whole bot-eating plant part of the episode and focus more on their relationship later on. In my opinion, Tigerhawk is pretty useless in the storyline anyway.
I'm so happy to hear that, WorpeX! I always wanted to know what the show would be like had they been kept in it, so I'm game. We'll keep Tigatron and Airazor alive. :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

@OOP: Awesome! :D

As for Transmetals, neither Airazor or Manterror will be getting a new body for season 2. I'm still on the fence about using Airazor's transmetal form for season 3 though. We'll have to see. ^^
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

The Vok could probably perform involuntary experiments on her. Yet, instead of becoming their new soldier, Airazor (and maybe even Tigatron) chooses to remain loyal to her Maximal comrades and rebel against the Vok.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

I have an idea for Whitegrazer near the end of the Season 2 but I'm still thinking about.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Hm.. Okay, We could have 5 points for transmetals and 3 points to upgrade for normals. Rank ups also sounds fine, specially in certain assertive characters like Whitegrazer who I could easily see fitting into taking a more command like role, and Wintersong being more part of the team instead of wandering the wilderness. Frilla obviously has gone up in rank too compared to when she was in the Predacons, becoming an alternative to Rhinox really when it comes to the science field.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

:lol: I assure you Winter is definitely realizing just how important it is to be a team player as the episodes or season progress. Season 2 she will still wander but also be there when needed, probably be around base more often then now.

But made definite decision to kill off Snow Trix, some time this season works for me or just waiting till season 2 starts though I have come up with a new Predacon to replace her. :D
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Quick question. If a character has no firearms or projectile weaponry, does that mean the "Firepower" stat drops to zero?
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

I don't know what else to do with Whitegrazer except for maybe like NK said, some of her command abilities.

Anything else..well...I will just see how everything turns out. XDD I learned awhile ago in other RPs that nothing goes as plan or everything changes. XDDDD

So I will go with the flow =)