So.. it's dead eh?

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

So, this is kinda' late to bring it back up- I know NaitoKage talked about it, but we didn't take it further- what of Venatri'x's characters? She never explicitly said she was done, so she might still want them around.

I'm going to send her a pm, and I guess we'll see how she feels...
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Hmmm, I guess she could always make a late entrance if she wanted to. I think both of her OC's have pretty good speed so they could meet up with the crew halfway during the mission. Say something about being busy with a mission and she'll have a backstory :D By the way, who's currently in control of the other canon Predacons?
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Terrorsaur, Waspinator, and Blackarachnia?

Is there anybody who has a specific interest in playing any of those characters? Because I could definitely take one, but I'd also be glad to see them go to someone who's more enthusiastic.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

I don't know what to do with Ven's characters. I like them but I'm not comfortable playing someone else's OC's. And to be honest, I'm tired of trying to find ways to keep OC's around who don't have their rightful owners to play them. I have enough to keep up with as it is. I'm sorry if that doesn't sound fair, but it's not fair to the rest of the players when the game goes on hiatus because people suddenly leave and never come back and no one can post. I say we keep them in their quarters or the CR's (for whatever reasons they'd be injured or whatever), and she can jump in with them and start wherever when she has the TIME to stick around. Ven is an awesome RPer and a really good friend to me, but I just don't know what else to do.

As for the other Preds, I know I was playing Waspinator before but I just don't have the passion for him, and I don't think I'm very good at RPing him. However, I'll continue to fill in for him if no one else will take him. My posts are going to be insane. :lol: I know they're really long now because I have three characters in them. And it'll soon be four characters when I bring that Vok bot into the picture. I know NK already has tons of characters to play, as well as Blazemane. Is there anyone else who can help us out and take on these Predacons? Don't make me start assigning them to those of you who only have two characters to play! :wink:
"Well, that's just prime!"
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

I could probably give Waspinator a shot. ^_^
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

I'll go ahead and take Terrorsaur. He'll make a late entrance so that the Leviathan doesn't have to wait for him.
Dannn Sanew

Unread post by Dannn Sanew »

Let me know when it would be a good spot to jump in.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

We did have that when Megatron called Tarantulus to help in the beginning, but didn't show up(assumed to be working in his lab) If you want, you can do like Waspinator did, appear stowed away and just freak everybody out since Tarantulus is known for being rather sneaky and stealthy.