FINALLY getting those tattoos

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Vampyerba

FINALLY getting those tattoos

Post by Vampyerba »

For those of you who dont know..I've been planning on getting a few beast wars tattoo's for some time. One of which I've been wanting for 6 years. I asked Blaze Raptor to design it for me...and came through (thanks!), and the 2 faction symbols. I'm going on the 18th ...which is next week. I'm pretty psyched about it, but also nervous that they might make it look kinda...well...wonky! Anyways...wish me luck. I'll be posting pics when I get them done :) BTW...I think I'll be the very first person to ever have a Beast Wars related tatty..heh ;-)
"Even if I'm good, I'm still bad." - Blackarachnia
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Post by Wicked Woman »

Congrats, that's great news. I can't wait to see it. Which character is it going to be, I wonder.

WW
Notghosts

Post by Notghosts »

Cool beast wars tattoo's, I've always thought the predicon symbol would be a good tattoo. horray for vampyerba
Sweet dreams baby.
Vampyerba

Post by Vampyerba »

ouch ouch ouch!!! Got them done today. We only had two hours to do them, so I wasn't able to get the one of BA that Blaze designed for me. But, I have another appointment in July to get it done. I will be posting pics of them as soon as I get my hand on a cam ;-)
"Even if I'm good, I'm still bad." - Blackarachnia
TangledInYourWeb

Post by TangledInYourWeb »

Awesome, I can't wait to see the tattoos. I bet they look totally spiffy. :D