TF3 Updates

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Nurann
Site Admin

TF3 Updates

Unread post by Nurann »

As if making Sideswipe a corvette wasn't bad enough, now he goes and makes a deal with Ferrari! T_T
Transformers 3 Update From Michael Bay
03/22/2010 06:40 AM
Hey, it's been a long time since I've posted. Just been a little busy.

Transformers 3 has been going very well. We are going to shoot in LA, Chicago, Washington DC, Florida, Texas, Africa, Moscow, and China. On the talent front, we just locked in Frances McDormand and John Malkovich. Both amazing actors I've always wanted to work with. We also just got Ken Jeong, he is the super funny actor stuck in the trunk from “Hangover” and the Doctor from “Knocked Up.”

We start shooting pre-shoots in about one month.

I also was at a Ferrari charity event this week raising money for a hospital being built by Ferrari in Haiti. I announced that night the newest Autobot to join Transformers: the Ferrari 458 Italia.

I also want to thank everyone on this site that donated to the Make -A-Wish charity. We raised $20,000 which I will personally be matching. This is a great charity where they make wishes come true for kids who are very ill. We have had many Kids from Make-A-Wish visit us on our Transformers sets and this time we will be posting video of their visits on Transformers 3.

Michael Bay
From https://www.michaelbay.com/newsblog/newsblog.html
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
Wonko The Sane
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wonko The Sane »

I actually like Sideswipe as a Corvette,and I think it was for the best,considering what the economy did to the Lamborghini.

Everyone is putting theories that the Ferrari will be Hot Rod in the film.I really,really hope not.

Still,could be worse,it could be Hot Shot :roll:
[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/8/85/ShockwaveDesertionOfTheDinobots1.jpg[/img]

By Primus,You Are Awesome!
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

Eh, I know, I just have a soft spot for the Lambo twins. And I hate Ferraris.

*shudders* I can see why that's the theory though...
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

What is wrong with ferraris? :( It's one of the sexiest, sleekest looking cars out there.. Ok, so it will get stuck on a speed bump, but still.. They already changed the appaerance of every single character, so I have no problem with Hot Rod or whoever it'll be being a ferrari..

I just want the Decepticons to fall into a bucket of paint, because the lack of color there drives me nuts. Well.. at least Starscream had some markings in the second movie. In the first one I couldn't tell him apart from any of the other 'cons..