The Character Lounge

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Razor One
Site Admin

The Character Lounge

Unread post by Razor One »

In an effort to keep things a little active here while we wait for posts for the main RPG threads or we're simply itching for some IC experimentation, the Character Lounge is here to serve you!

The Lowdown Lounge

There is, it is rumoured, a place that exists between the very layers of reality. Timeless. Infinite. Connected.

Eventually, someone thought it was a great idea to build a bar and grill lounge there.

The Lowdown Lounge has entrances and exits at almost every point in space and time you can shake a stick at. It's rumoured that it even has endpoints in other completely different universes.

As a result, you can find near anyone or anything in the Lowdown. Whether it's the Doctor and his TARDIS with his latest companion or Optimus Prime himself just before the battle of Autobot City, you can find them in the Lowdown.

Anything you can imagine is on the menu. Any drink you can concieve of to concoct is available. The Lowdown supports good, clean fun, so keep it that way ;)

Fights outside of the caged Arena are strictly prohibited. Pre-Mortem fields ensure it is utterly impossible to die when in the Lowdown. Anyone caught attempting to deprive a character of life will be fired... out of a cannon... into the sun.

Flames and death surrounded him. His position was about to be overrun and his men, such as they were, had all fled.

'The pit with them!' he thought.

His position was untenable as it was. He'd already caused the enemy grievous casualties from here but it was time to move on. He leaned on a piece of scrap and hobbled as best he could, trying to maintain cover. If anyone saw him it would be his end.

It was at this point that Razor One sighted what was quite possibly the most insane thing he had seen since this madness had begun.

Loud bombastic music. Flashing flourescent lights. Signs encouraging patrons to enter a place called the Lowdown Lounge.

Razor practically did a double take.

"What the slag?" he said out loud.

Loud enough for something to hear him.

Instinct and terror spurred him forward. The Lounge would make for good cover. And the idiots would need someone to warn them of the impending danger they had put themselves in.

A guttural wailing howl let him know the enemy had seen him. The terror siezed his circuits completely. He sprinted, despite his damaged leg to the entrance, bursting through the door with entirely no dignity whatsoever.

"Incoming!" he yelled at the doorman.

The doorman simply smiled at him. "No need to worry friend, you're safe here."

"No, no you dont understand!" shouted Razor, pointing at the door, "We have incoming! Get to Cov...er?" his paniced sentance was interrupted by the view he saw when he looked back at where he had come from.

Instead of the charred ruins and scarred battlefields that had occupied his life of late there was... nothing. Nothing but an inky black void, devoid utterly of any colour... any light.

"I was... there was... what?" he said in utter confusion.

The doorman smiled. "Ah, a new customer! Let's fill you in shall we?"

It had taken the better part of a megacycle but eventually Razor had been able to wrap his circuits around the concept of this place. And he thought it a brilliant idea, if only for the fact that any second now he'd be getting his first decent refuelling for almost two stellar cycles.

"Barkeep!" he said, not bothering to try and understand the intricacies of exactly how he was to pay his tab, only that it would work, "Energon Prime! Make it a triple!"

The barkeep smiled. He had a feeling that business was going to be good...
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

(This is an AWESOME idea Razor One, I raise my tankard to you. :D XD You rock! I hope ANYone from ANY universe can be here...)

The Black Pearl clipped white crested waves of a Carribbean hurricane.

"Brace the foreyard!" Mr. Gibbs roared over the raging noise. The crew responded with agonizing slowness. The blinding rain and the violent shudders of the ship made working tedious. Lightning flashed as the sky crackled with thunder. An unfortunate sailor got too close to the railing and was swept overboard by a surging swell of sea water.

Safe in the Captain's Cabin, Captain Jack Sparrow was drunk. Again. Far too drunk to care about the condition of his crew (he wouldn't have cared if he was sober). He lifted the bottle of rum to his lips, throwing his head back and taking a long draft. His drink was cut short as the flow of alcohol stopped.

"Why is the rum always gone?" he wondered for the umpteenth time, stumbling drunkenly to his own personal rum closet. His fingers seemed to thick to work the knob, but finally he fumbled it open. He tottered inside.

He came out on the otherside not in a small shelved room, but in a coffin black void. The only source of light was straight ahead, where brightly colored candles were blinking on and off with no sign of fire. It had Jack confused, but he dismissed it as a drunken hallucination. He tripped and bumped into the doorman.

"Apologizes," he bobbed his head, slipping his hand into the doorman's pocket and drawing out a golden coin. The doorman didn't see the need to explain the Lounge to the drunk and let him pass.

With a smile on his face, Jack entered the bar. Thank goodness he was drunk, or the lights, the robot sitting at the bar would've have been quite confusing to a man from the 1600's. As it was, the Pirate Lord happily collapsed into a chair, demanding more rum.

~

DT
Razor One
Site Admin

Unread post by Razor One »

((Glad you like the idea Tor ;) And yes, Anyone from anywhen, at any point from any universe in all of time and space and dimension, from reality itself to the headiest clouds of ones imagination can waltz on in here, provided they dont kill everyone everywhere. I've got the Xenomorph from Alien in here! :lol: So feel free to bring in whoever you want :D))

Razor was well into his cups when a drunen Pirate plonked himself nearby and demanded a drink called Rum.

He shrugged inwardly as he gulped down another Energon Prime, savoring the sweet sweet feel of energy overcharging in his circuits. As far as patrons went the Pirate was practically the most average of them all, being a human.

So far, he'd seen a three headed wallovian drannit, a fire breathing dragon, several marines, a black chitinous alien creature that hissed and slathered it's drool everywhere and even an unnameable horror from beyond, though the last creature tended to keep to itself in a corner and mope about it's inherently unnameable horror.

He shrugged. By this point the only thing that could truthfully phase him would be seeing Unicron walking in.

He ordered another drink and settled back to watch a TV mounted to a wall.

"Those windmills will keep them cool!" said a human female host.

"WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY! GOOD NIGHT!" shouted a green monster with a pulsating head to his news anchor.

Razor couldnt help but raise an eyeridge. TV Was very strange
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

A large Predator walked in his helmet craddled to his left side, his eyes narrowed as he saw a Xenomorph on the other side of the bar but his gaze turned to the tv.
"WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!!!! GOOD NIGHT!!!!" He raised an eye brow and shook his head. He sat in the shadows his eyes never leaving the Xenomorph, but some thing drew his attention and his eyes widened when he saw a woman with long blood red hair. "How can some thing so small carry such a big weapon?" He asked himself.

Nariko walked into the bar the Heavenly sword strapped to her back, she ordered some thing, then sat down away from the black alien her sword against the wall next to her. She noticed that she was being watched by the larger creature acrossed the room but she just ignored him and took a sip of her drink.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

A small yet slender Predacon sat at a table in the back of the lounge. Legs crossed and stirring her cup with energon before taking another sip.
Her bright color scheme hinted that she was a someone who could afford to get notised where ever she went.
While sipping from her cup, her optics kepped each and every one inside pinned.
Nothing would escape her sharp vision.
The things her optics couldn't track down, her audio receptors would.

Her name was Phoenix. A Predacon well known for her wisdom and intelligence, which are only rivaled by her own power.
Word has it that even Megatron doesn't feel quit comfertable around her.
He's just happy she seems to have other goals in mind then taking over the Predacons under his command.
Those who went on missions with her hardly understood her way of dealing with serten situations, but she ended up always with the best results with minimum resources.
And the way she ended the existences of the Maximals that stood in her way and decided not to move was brutal at another level.
Right now, however, she was taking it easy. Resting if you will, but still had her sharp scences up if anything unpredictable happend.
She was indeed enjoying her cup of energon quietly, and nobody was either stupid enough or brave enough, not that it really mattered which, to bother her.

She lifted her cup as a sign it was empty again.
The serving droid quickly made it over to her and filled the empty cup with more energon.
The last droid that made her wait ended up as a pile of smoldering ashes, so this droid made work of getting maximum speed and help as many custemors as possible.

Phoenix turned her attention to the pirate lord, as he liked calling himself, and couldn't help herself feel sorry for this, usualy intoxicated, sack of meat.
But he did made her laugh often enough, and not many where good enough to being able to do that.
She took another sip from her energon while observing the others.
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

(This seems really interesting.This is the first time I've seena forum with a character lounge.)

A fox looking Predacon ordered a cube of energon from the bar,her green optics scanning the place seeing many strange people and creatures with some Transformers.Shrugging she took the cube and found an empty table a little further from the large crowd.Not normally one for large crowds she sat back in the chair with one leg crossed over the other just sipping her energon.

Snow Trix wasn't very old,only 17 in human years and was normally known bet for her trickery.She was snow white with silver except for the tip of her ears which were black and she swished her fluffy tail just watching around the lounge.Nothing really seemed to go on just msotly talking or other keeping to themselves such as the fox femme was but also an area where she saw a few fighting.Nothing really seemed interesting except for the matter of different creatures coming in and out of entrances and exits.

Sighing,Snow Trix shifted in the seat.The slender femme looked to another part of the bar still being rather quiet and nothing of her expression showed much emotion.
Xzuk

Unread post by Xzuk »

Hello all! =D
I've been lookin for a while to find a good BW RPG and it looks like I've finally found one. I've read up a bit on how far you've gotten and would like to throw my name in for consideration as Tigatron. I've just made a maximal scout designed solely after the Shadow Fox in zoids. Hope to have his pic up soon, along with a place in this story.

I don't wanna post on the RPG main forum until I've been given a story as to how I got here and why, so if there's a Mod on I'd love to talk it over with ya.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Welcome Xzuk.

If you want an official introduction, warning, first aid kit, camping supplies, food rations, and standard issue devices, you can make a thread on the Introduce yourself section.

But again, welcome.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Xzuk

Unread post by Xzuk »

awesome, thanx =)
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

Phoenix moves, however slowly, outside, and returns with living chickens.
"Anybody want some? I can make a deadly roasted chicken."

She grins deviously while putting some chickens in a box while holding just the one, petting it.
"Oh.... You're a big girl aren't you?" she said to the chicken.
"You wanna lose some of that weight, don't you? It so happens to be, that i, Phoenix, am CEO of a company specialized in a weight loss program that literaly destroys all other competitors with the speed and success of the procedure. And we have no complaints about the process, what so ever."

Again she grins maniacally at the chicken.
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

A pale transparent tentacle extends from a dimly lit corner of the lounge latching onto the chicken with it's claws and suction cups, then pulled in mere fractions of a second into the dark area.

A puff of feathers is seen in the air as two green optics glow, teal lights seen on the figure's body moving like the equalizer on a stereo to the music in the room. Really.. Cooking is a waste of time. It's far more satisfying when the creature is alive. Glowstick says abruptly, the grinding and crushing of bones and flesh heard as the beak on his chest moves in a chewing like motion.
Last edited by NaitoKage on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Starshadow was watching the others in a very dark corner of the lounge, drinking her energon wine. She was watching what Glowstick was doing.

Few seconds later, she was bored. Looking around wasn't entertaining at all. She took out a wine bottle and opened it with her claws and pour it into her cup. The liquid smelled like fresh mech fluid of dead transformers. The femme took a sip while watching the glowing stick killing the chicken.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Saber sat in a dark corner watching the others in the room and taking a sip of her energon martini. She wasn't here to talk she was here to relax and hopfully no one would bother her, she had been able to get away from her bond mate Rampage for a few hours but she knew she would have to return soon other wise he's rise some hell.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Starshadow was still very bored. Sipping her mech fluid drink(blood). "Watching others isn't entertaining at all." she thought. Feeling of killing something, she walked towards Phoenix and took a random chicken from the box that the sleek bird femme was holding on and crushed the neck of the chicken.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Saber raised an eye brow at what Starshadow was doing she knew Phoenix's reputation and even she wouldn't do any thing that stupid and crazy. She raised an eye brow wondering what Phoenix would do and praying that Rampage wouldn't bust threw the door and do what he does best.