Introduction and chapter one THE INCIDENT

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Introduction and chapter one THE INCIDENT

Unread post by una »

(This was the idea I had in my last post)

Introduction

They say friends make the most trouble enemies. Well, I never understood that saying because I was naive to think that a friend could turn their back on you. NEVER! NEVER! MY FRIEND. Well it did happen to me. I never could understand how it happen but it did.

It’s all my fault maybe I should of trusted him more after the incident but it’s too late. He turned evil because of me. He hates me now for not believing him and for going against him. He even changed his name because of how it reminded him of me and the years we were friends. He was disgusted by it and changed it to a name with betrayal, manipulation, and corruption written on it. He killed the people close to him and built an army full of sadists and terrorists to Cybertron. He told that it was an beginning of an new age. I had to stop him.

I always viewed it as a tragedy but to him it’s amusing. You could never understand how a man could twist so easy to the darkness until it happens. Someday maybe I could turn him back to the light. Now I have two options to kill him or be killed.

My name is Optimus Primal and this is my story.

Chapter One

Academy of Military arts and schooling

Optimus Primal was working on his computer assignment for history. “Nothing exciting happens at those dates!”

“Something the matter, Buddy?”

He sat up to meet his best friend in the whole world. His friend was purple all over with some silver lining. “Yeah! I can’t seem to find out about this history of Cybertron.”

“Don’t worry, Optimus. I believe you’ll find something yesss” Optimus laughed at how his friend will extend the “Yes” “Do you always have to do that”

“YESSSS”

“You’re weird, Cyberclaw. Hey shouldn’t you be working on your science project” Optimus said playfully. Cyberclaw ran quickly towards his computer.

“I forgot!” Cyberclaw quickly picked a topic. “Hey! Optimus maybe I could do organic experiments”

“Is that safe?” Optimus found that topic a little cruel. “Don’t worry it’s plants not humans.” Cyberclaw winked. “You know how I feel about sentient beings.”

5 megacycles later

Optimus was waving bye to Cyberclaw “Have a great day” Cyberclaw waved back “You too! Commander”

“Oh be quiet!” Optimus said laughing.

Than a little bot came running to him scared and frightened. Optimus asked what was wrong.

This little bot was so young and adorable. Finally the bot spoke in a very high pitched voice “My parents are gone!”

“I’ll help you.” Optimus hold the hand of the little child. They went into a dark alley than they heard two screams.

“Mom and Dad!” The little bot ran out of Optimus’ hands and ran into the dark. “Wait kid don’t”

Optimus tried to find the kid but it was a dead end. “Oh boy”

Cybernet Inc.

Cyberclaw owned well assistant to the largest cyber network of computers. He was sitting at his desk. Optimus was happy that Cyberclaw got the chance to work. Cyberclaw was happy too and tried to offer Optimus a job but he declined.

“Well your lost buddy.” Cyberclaw said to himself, “Someday I will be able to lead a company myself some day” He had a lot of ambition and he knew how to persuade people to do or buy anything.

After a few days of being inferior to his superiors, he got tired of it. He quit because it got boring and needed something to satisfy his hunger for power. YES! Power is all he needs.

Cyberclaw shook his head. “”No I just need a new way of getting higher.” He heard a click on his comlink. It was Optimus.

“Cyberclaw! I need help. There’s this little boy who wanted me to find his parents but he’s gone to.” Optimus was worried for the boy.

Cyberclaw was worried also. “Where are you now?”

Optimus took a minute “Hologram but…” Optimus was on the border of Cybertron. “I’m coming Optimus”

That was the place criminals, psychopaths, and outcasts hanged out. Optimus is in danger.

Cyberclaw transformed in his car form and went at full speed.

Border of Cybertron

Optimus looked around to see a group of thugs circling around him. “Where’s the kid?” The thugs laughed at the statement “The kid’s parents should of stay out of our business and the kid should have gone home.” The orange and yellow bot said laughing evilly.

Optimus looked behind him to see them gathering around them than he saw Cyberclaw running over some of them.

“CYBERCLAW TRANSFORM!” Optimus was happy his friend was here!

“Optimus lets get these punks.” Cyberclaw began punching them all with Optimus covering his backside.

The orange looking bot got out his gun but Optimus dodged the guy’s shots and got his gun.

The whole gang was running away. “You guys will pay for acting like heroes!” The orange bot was on his knees unarmed.

“Where are they?” Optimus asked the guy. “They are dead.” Cyberclaw took the gun from Optimus.

Cyberclaw put the gun on the bot’s head “You will pay for killing.” Optimus was shocked at how dark his friend got.

“Cyberclaw, he’s harmless now. Let’s bring him to the police” Optimus was trying to convince him to put the gun down.

Cyberclaw laughed but it was evil and menacing “ The police will just put him in restraints and he will get out.”

“We don’t take the law in our own hands,” The orange bot was getting nervous. “You won’t shot unarmed man. It’s not who you are.” He said.

“How dare you tell me who I am?! You think you deserve mercy.” Cyberclaw said angrily to the orange bot.

“Please I beg you” The orange bot said in panic. “NO! Cyberclaw If you shoot him you’re no better than he is.” Optimus pleaded to his friend.

Cyberclaw looked towards his friend “No! IT will make me feel better” the gun was shot. The orange bot was on the ground dead.

Optimus went to the police before Cyberclaw could say anything. Cyberclaw watched his friend run to the police

It did make him feel good but at what price?