The Character Lounge

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

"The name suits you Glowstick." Feralnight replied sipping osme of her energon, "My names Feralnight though I primise you I'm not that much wild or anything,jus tlook it sorta."
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Starshade sneaked out of the lounge as she knew she was to blamed for giving Glowstick so much trouble.
Then came in Sagiterra, a centaur(white horse) like transformer with a personality of a paladin. Followed by Lady DarkScale, a spitting cobra/black mamba fuzor, Lady Zira, a white winged vampire bat.
"3 energon martinis please..." she paid the bartender and waited.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Glowstick nodded Oh, well that's good. There tends to be enough wild people that hang around here.. Specially the vampiric ones..And Saber and Rampage, I think Saber has roid rage issues or something..she's built like the hulk.. and not the long haired one. he then laughed, his optics shifted noticing the bat woman and her crew enter the room.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

As soon as Zira got the drinks and went to both of the femmes, Zaphiron, a common vampire bat came in along with Midnight, a black panther slightly glowing blue.
"Ahh...Zaphiron and Midnight!! Come join us!! The ladies and I were about to chat and laugh." Zira hugged them both.
"Alright then." Midnight giggled.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

He leaned his arm on the counter watching as more vampires entered the room, a slight sweatdrop on the back of his head Seems like it may get rowdy soon..
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Feralnight shrugged glancing at the vampires, "Jsut ignore them and no one will bother you. That's what i do at least unkess I come in at the wrong time. Which tends to happen alot." She said finihsing her drink.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"So...What is it that you wanna discuss?" Zaphiron asked.
"Starshadow's marriage of course!!" replied Zira.
"But didn't she said she doesn't want to get married again as she regretted being in love. It was 18 times she gave that answer."
"Like it or not, she has to before we attack Cybertron and get our revenge on what they did to us."
Zaphiron sighed and walked to the bar counter.
"One bottle of high grade please..." he rubbed his temples.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick nodded Suppose you have a point there. Hm.. wish I could use my camera here.. but last time I did there was a battle in the ventilation ducts..They can be so easy to set off in here sometimes.. a small microphone on the end of one of his tentacles started to record the converstation between the vampire group.
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

"It's a bar or whatever, it'll get that way around them. But I trry to avoid conflict if I can but I'm not looking to get mixe dup in what they're talking about." Feralnight said.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick nodded Thats true.. well atleast theres not too many maximals around these parts.. last one that came in just started a riot.
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Feralnight sighed,"These stupid riots and all are just menaingless. I think the Maximals and PRedacons go overboard sometimes and can never relax and have a good time." She said.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

True, but it's hard for each side to relax when they're worried the otherside is going to shoot them in the back of the head. He finished his milkshake, he then got up Well I better head out, you take it easy lil' lady. he then waved walking out of the lounge.

He put his arms behind his head while walking outside Hm.. Now where am I going to find a ship.. or a trans warp engine.. I guess my only other option is.. him.. Guess I better go to the liquor store.. he said to himself walking off towards a shop, a bit later seen carrying a few bags of premium Nihonshu/Sake, then walked off into the woods.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

As Zaphiron got his drink, TM2 SS came in.
"THERE SHE IS!! GET HER!! OVER HERE MY APPRENTICE!!" Zira yipped happily and started to chase SS2 along with her crew.
"HOLY SLAG!! NOOO!!!!" SS2 ran around the bar in circles while Zira is whiping the TM2 demon panther's leg.
"COME BACK HERE!!!"
"
"STOP PLAYING THIS CHILDISH GAME!! I DON'T WANT TO AND WILL NEVER GET MARRIED!!!"
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Glowstick blinked hearing a scream as he walked in the woods, he sighed turning and walking out of the woods noticing StarShadow 2's leg bined by Zira.

He sighed setting his bags of Sake down You creatures waste my time sometimes.. he said rather coldly, a flash of light emitted from his left tentacle cutting through the whip. He then raised his right arm as the iris on the photophore opened to full looking like a creepy eye Full power to Primary weapon.. WIDESHOT! a large flash of light expelled from his arm towards Zira causing her to instantly go blind.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"NO GLOWSTICK!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! THAT'S MY GRANDMOTHER I MEAN MASTER!!" Zira was covering her eyes in pain. The crew of femmes and one mech stood infront of the temporarily blinded bat with all their weapons out, giving Glowstick a bad impression. TM2 Starshade came in from the entrance with her laser crossbow gun followed by 2 large metallic panthers beside her. The panthers were growling with their fangs showing.