Absentee List

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

I hope you have a fun time.

I can play Sonar while you're gone if you want me to, and I could do the same for Saber, but I feel like it'd be best to let you just get back to her instead in after your trip is over since Saber hasn't had much of a chance to do things in this episode yet. So it'd seem kinda rough for her to finally get some time in the story only to not be played by her rightful owner.

This is all assuming, of course, that the Double Jeopardy story gets back to Dinobot and Saber's side of things back at the Axalon within the next week in the first place, which could very easily just not happen.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

I hope you have a fun time.

I can play Sonar while you're gone if you want me to, and I could do the same for Saber, but I feel like it'd be best to let you just get back to her instead in after your trip is over since Saber hasn't had much of a chance to do things in this episode yet. So it'd seem kinda rough for her to finally get some time in the story only to not be played by her rightful owner.

This is all assuming, of course, that the Double Jeopardy story gets back to Dinobot and Saber's side of things back at the Axalon within the next week in the first place, which could very easily just not happen.
Sure you can play Sonar while i'm gone and if things start to keep up at the Axalon and i'm not back from my moms then you can also play Saber and thanks. ^_^
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

NOOOOOOOO!!!! D:

We'll miss you.. :cry: :D
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

NOOOOOOOO!!!! D:

We'll miss you..
I'll you guys as well.
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

The Maximals could succeed in sabotaging the Pred transport, so it'll crash near or on the shore.
This will drag the story out till the Maximals are all spend or to damaged to continue, and so are forced to retreat.

Anyway, we'll work something out.

So have fun. ^^
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

They're probably still pretty far from shore.. if you break the transport, you'll just kill most the predacons and the stasis pod. Besides, by the time the Predacons get back to shore, they will be going straight to Pred base and wont be doing anything other then fixing up the transport and having StarShadow in the CR tank, and if you heavily damage your fliers to the point where they can't fly, they'll either have to ride on Orcariner's back or drown since the marine unit is too heavily damaged to do much as support.

If Sonar gets busted, he'll either have to go back to the transport, or be carried by Glowstick to keep him from drowning.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Have Sonar go back to the transport that way he can still fight while on the transport thingy.
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Why don't the transport Predacons and aerial Maximals just drag the fight into a stalemate where neither are capable of crippling the other force. One or maybe even two soldiers can fall, but that's because the remnants of the squad can carry them to safety. Just do something that takes up a lot of time until we can get a move on in the other thread. It's 20 pages vs. 7 pages. That's a LOT of catching up to do...
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Well, i'm back. ^_^
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

And we were so paralyzed without you, nobody even needed to use your characters. :P

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

And we were so paralyzed without you, nobody even needed to use your characters.
Is that a good thing for a bad thing?
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Heh, he just means the game was dead for 8 days.. Nothing to worry about. *holds up defibrillator on standby*
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Hahah!The tigress is back!

But seriously my very deep apologies everyone for my long disappearance.I'm one of the handful of people who had some issues while trying to change my e-mail account and just recently got the okay to be able to come on again. BUt I promise fom now on you'll see this kitty on.^^
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Ouch, Winter- sorry you got caught up in that. We're glad to see you back!
Last edited by Blazemane on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Glad to be back^^Hm, and it seems I have missed quite a bit and may be too late to help.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising