Absentee List

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Absentee List

Unread post by Tor »

If you are going to be on a vacation or need a break, post here so a temporary replacement can be found for you.
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

I am going to be gone from July 19th to August 4th, and I need a substitute Dinobot and Waspinator.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

How'd you get this stickied? Cool...

Anyways, thanks for notifying us.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

How'd you get this stickied? Cool...
That was my doing, Blazemane. :wink: I didn't want this topic to get buried so hopefully people actually remember to use it. I think it would help out the rest of us tramendously if we knew when people were going to be away for a while.

See ya when you get back, Tor! :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
Razorclaw
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Razorclaw »

>.< *Attempts to fit behind the couch* To tell you the truth,my fether's computer habbits/theautre hit me like a rock and I have no idea when I'll get a chance to post and when I wont.

The summer isn't all that busy for me now that the play is over,but my father thinks that any time he wants the computer is his time,whether anyone else is using it or not. "I have important buisness associated with work I must take care of." Maybe so. I really shouldn't doubt him,but it's a little hard to believe that playing "Bookworm" when I check in on him about two minutes later(Trust me,his projects for his job talke longer than two minutes)qualifies as "Important buisness associated with work". :? And once he stats,he won't get off until he's compleated so many levels(That I can unserstand a little). He complains that I spend too much time on the computer,so he set a timer for any activity on the computer except watching videos. This becomes even more limited by the fact that he spends hours playing "Bookworm" or something else. Argh! >.<

I'll try to come in when I can,but things have just become ten times more difficult. :(
Death becomes you.
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

I'll be away for a little while.

I'll post for Valkyrie and Venatrix later today.

Venatrix will disapear for a little while. Gotta think of a reason first ^^

Valkyrie will return with the Maximals, and will stay at the base to do some repairs with Rhinox.
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Technically, I'm not really absent, but since I had to put down my sixteen year old Siamese back in July, I recently got a new Siamese kitten with whom I'm spending a lot of time with while he's currently quarantined from my other cats as a precaution until he sees the vet on Tuesday evening. In any case, I'll be around but I might not be able to post as quickly as I have while I spoil the new love of my life. :lol: Just FYI for those of you who might wonder what's taking me so long to post. Sorry.
Venatrix

Unread post by Venatrix »

Sorry for being away for so long without saying a word.
The Mexican Flue struck my family.
First my eldest daughter, then my husband, and finally myself.

I'm glad that i decided to drop my youngest daughter off at my parents once my eldest daughter began showing the symptoms.
We are all fine, though my husband was struck quite heavily.
Me and my daughter had the mild version, or its because we are woman, the known stronger sex *grins deviously*

Anyway, i saw i had a lot of reading to do to catch up.
I'll post when i'm back up to speed.
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/Venatrix1982/venatrix-sig3.jpg[/img]

[color=purple]"Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it;
Those who fail to learn history [b][u]CORRECTLY--[/u][/b]
Why they are simply doomed."[/color]
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

:shock: Yikes, Ven! I'm very glad to hear that your family is all right now. All these flus out there are some kinda nasty viruses.
Me and my daughter had the mild version, or its because we are woman, the known stronger sex *grins deviously*
Oh, that goes without saying. :wink: Heehee.
Anyway, i saw i had a lot of reading to do to catch up.
I'll post when i'm back up to speed.
Thank you! Because, you know, if Val is going to be second-in-command whenever OP is down, then you need to be posting! :lol: It's okay though. NS has been doing a great job with Rhinox. ^^

Glad you're back, Ven! *hug*
Xzuk

Unread post by Xzuk »

Hate to say it mates, but my rping is gonna be on hold for quite some time. I just got a boost in my hours at work and a pay raise, and I need the money. as Im sure we all do haha...

But uhm.. I guess I could make this simple enough, Xzuk is now open to whoever would care to use him. i would like to request that he be a bot very similar in personality to Tigatron, but with more humor. That was the way that I based Xzuk to begin with, so to any who wish to carry on his 'Legacy' please do.

PM me if you like, I swear I'll get back to them, it may just take a few days.

Thanks for the good times,

Xzuk
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

By misfortunate guys I won't be on for two and a half weeks due to a quix grade.I'll try and post if I get the chance but it's highly unlikely, so see you guys when i can.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Tor
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Tor »

You all know I've been inactive, and I haven't given proper notice. Well Finals are coming up faster than I can blink, and I haven't studied. So these next two weeks are a no-go for me. Following that, it's my break. I'm probably going to go visit my Nana and hang with my college-student sister. :) I'm happy- and a bit sad- to announce I'll be spending the time with them, meaning I'll not be posting until next year.

So I have absolutely no objection in the RP community electing a substitute, or even a replacement to RP Dinobot, Waspinator, -and if we get to 'im- Inferno.

I love you all, and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too, Tor.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Nooooooooooo, Tor! :lol: Have a good time! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

Thank you for letting us know, Xzuk and Winter! ^^
SkyxDB
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SkyxDB »

I'm jusr letting you all know that I won't be able to get online for a few days. I should be back by on Monday and I try my best to stay cuaght up.
I demand cookies!