train of thoughts...

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

train of thoughts...

Unread post by Jagna »

i was just thinking....wht do bwarriors actually think?
the first thing tht came to my mind was:
victory: when optimus has the axalon on his shoulders was he thinking..."this is soooo frikin heavy!"

just fun! anyone else got anything?
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Heehee. Just think about what Optimus was thinking while trapped in the stasis pod on his way up to the Vok's moon bazooka. Ugh, the last person he was forced to see was Megatron. :lol:

I guess you can't really say what Rattrap might've been thinking at any time because he always stated his opinion anyway. :wink:

How about the time in Feral Scream Part 1 where Cheetor fires off that gun he obviously couldn't handle (kidding!), and his shot heads straight for Optimus, completely missing Waspinator and the pod.
Optimus: "Son of a-" BOOM!

I can't tell you how many times Cheetor messed up. Maybe that should be a topic all of its own. :lol:
"Well, that's just prime!"
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Megatron brushing his teeth "I feel pretty oh so pretty! I feel pretty and witty and GAY!!!

:lol:

When Optimus shoots Inferno, Inferno" I have you now OPT----BAM!!
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Megatron brushing his teeth "I feel pretty oh so pretty! I feel pretty and witty and GAY!!!
LOL! It's so bad that I can actually HEAR that and see him singing. Hm. Someone should ask David to do that at the next TFs Con he attends. :lol:

Awesome, una. :D
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

What Rhinox was thinking in The Agenda pt 3 when he was riding with Optimus: 'don't look down, don't look down... Optimus I'm gonna kill you... don't look down Ack! I looked down'

lol

WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

Optimal Optimus Primal wrote: I can't tell you how many times Cheetor messed up. Maybe that should be a topic all of its own. :lol:
aww leave him alone hes not the only one
Wicked Woman wrote:What Rhinox was thinking in The Agenda pt 3 when he was riding with Optimus: 'don't look down, don't look down... Optimus I'm gonna kill you... don't look down Ack! I looked down'

lol

WW
ya i was watching tht the other day and id never noticed that until then i thought it was priceless his expression
this should b in the Greatest Comedy Moments thread

in the trigger pt 1...there is so much attention on terrasuar's rocket and when tigatron dives and covers there is nothing..."HUH?" i luv the way blu says huh i actually makes tigatron sound dumb, which he isnt.
at the beginnig of the ep..."oof! OOF! (as rox fall on his head *sings rocks just keep fallin on ma head!*) this is not a volcanic area. OUWCH!"

kepp 'em coming...
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

When Optimus was about to fall into the cliff when Dionbot fired his lasers at optimus

OPtimus wide eye "OH CRAP"
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

How about when Optimus and DinoBot were about to fall but Rhinox saved them.

Primal: 'dammit! You ruinned my moment. I'll never get another self sacrificing moment like this!'

Little did he know that in about 24 episodes later he would :wink: :lol:

WW
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Can you imagine Waspinator being one of those where after he's blown up the tenth time (give or take :wink: ) he just starts cursing and blaring out insanities every time afterward. I could see him doing that because he got so mad in the Nemesis when he quit being a Predacon. :lol:

Just randomly picking any time Inferno has called Megatron his Queen before he told him to stop calling him that, Megs could be thinking: "I don't care how loyal he is, if he keeps calling me that, I'm going to strangle him! Yessss!"

In Equal Measures when Dinobot pushes Terrorsaur out of the Maximal base and it makes that toilet flushing sound, Dinobot: "Birdie go down the hole." You might have had to have seen Tiny Toons to understand. XD

When Depth Charge is running to catch the TM2 driver like a football in Feral Scream Part 1: "I got it, I got it, I got it. Touch down!"

Rattrap walks into Tarantulas's little security cyberweb in Double Jeopardy: "Ew! Cob webs! I hate cob webs!"
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Optimal Optimus Primal wrote::In Equal Measures when Dinobot pushes Terrorsaur out of the Maximal base and it makes that toilet flushing sound, Dinobot: "Birdie go down the hole." You might have had to have seen Tiny Toons to understand. XD
No no no, you mean: "Birdy go down the hhooooooooooooooole". LOL sorry couldn't resist.

WW
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Yesss. Thank you, WW. XD
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

this was inspired by a frend of mine at our weekly drama group one day

i cant think of any specific time but when optimus was giving one of his we-can-do-it speeches (perhaps other visits, was tht it, ss 1?) rattrap is bored and starts bouncig singing this in his head:
bumblebeebumblebeebumblebeebumblebee....
hehehh...

which could be....

first eva ep..."wazpinatoor...TERRORIZE!"
ami really a bubmle bee? isnt it bumblebator? (ino lame but wateva its not exactly a serious thread is it?)
**JAGNA**rowr
and OP, RT and DB
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

the trigger pt 2:

when optimus' voice is heard over the radio to evacuate the base and everyone is running around. rhinox takes the plant from when op had tht cyberbee thing (which ep was that?) (is that rite?)...
save the plant! save the plant!...why am i saving the plant?

he he...ill not go on so u guys can put something up (plus iv forgotten most of them... :shock: )
**JAGNA**rowr
and OP, RT and DB