Hola

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Lady Ocelot

Hola

Unread post by Lady Ocelot »

Hello everyone. I'm da one and only (drumroll please)...Lady Ocelot!

=D

However, feel free to call me Lady O or Ocy should my full name prove too tedious. I'm in high school, I like to write, I'm prone to bouts of insanity quite often and I like Beast Wars (duh) ^^

Oh, and I like these "^^" thingies too. Aren't they just awesome?
Sapphire
Site Admin

Unread post by Sapphire »

Hi Lady Ocelot. Welcome to Beast Wars International. I hope you enjoy it here. :)
[url=http://www.bwint.net/fanclubrattrap.htm][img]http://www.bwint.net/memberrattrapclub1.jpg[/img][/url] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/fanclubrampagebanner1.jpg[/img]
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

hiya Lacy O!

ditto! ^_^ (to that, and...) welcome to the board!

we are all prone to bouts of insani-craziyness! in fact, we are VER prone to it...its in our uh, mech fluid...yaaa

ull fit in just fine here. always nice to have someone new to rant with! lol ^^ ^___^ lol haha

enjoy yourself here!

ps...is ur fave character SB by any chance???
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Greetings, Lady O, and welcome to the board! :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
Lady Ocelot

Thanks for the big welcome everyone - I bet I'll have a great time here, scaring everyone and whatnot. Mwahahaha :wink:

Hehe Jagna, I'll be looking forward to pitting my insanity against everyone else's, yesss. My favourite character isn't SB - he's my avatar because that expression on his face is /priceless/ (though I should probably make the font a bit bigger). But if I had to pick favourites they'd have to be Waspinator and Transmutate because I'm a fan of the non-typical and different characters (and Waspy's just so dang funny).

And Optimal Optimus, that is /such/ a wicked banner. If you don't mind me asking, how did you make it? :D
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

Usually it would involve waffles, knowing Optimal Op.

Hey Lady O.

Just sent you a PM as a response to my myspace thingy before realising you were new here. so weclome to the insanity. Unfortunately at the moment I am somewhat exhausted from my foray into Floridian night life and appear to have expended the last amount of silliness with the suggested title of Beast Wars: Rise of the 12 Tapdancing Monkeys... Why am I still typing... If there's one thing you need to be warned about me in advance its my penchant for dressing up in.... I mean my endless desire to rant. So ranty, ranty... bleh. I should not. repeat NOT post straight after drinking. Hope the welcome point filtered through the rest of this mess...... I'm going to bed. Someone poke me when I'm needed.
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...
VelociBerg

Unread post by VelociBerg »

Hey Ocy, nice to see you on here, its great to see more people joining. Hope you have an awesome time here, its quite the place.
[img]http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/271/megsbannerzo5.png[/img]
FoK

Unread post by FoK »

Welcum to the board Lady O. I give you a 100% guarantee that you'll have a ripping good time here (funny a few days ago it was i who was being greeted) :D
His last words were a shame: "Hey there is light at the and of the tunnel." Unfortunately it was a train.
fizzybird

Unread post by fizzybird »

Hiya Lady O, welcome to the boards.
Really hope that you'll enjoy it here.
Just prepare yourself for a dose of crazyines, flying waffles, penguins and a few other funny threats that I just cannot remember :)
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Lady O, I thanketh thee! *hug*

Actually, Silver, it did involve waffles! I was eating some while I made my signature. :wink: Just kidding.

Lady O: Oh, I just stole it from a wannabe OOP. *shifty eyes* :lol: Okay, I'd never do that. XD I made it with a software program called Photoshop. I just grabbed two screenshots that I found somewhere from Other Visits Part Two, cut out Primal from one and Megs from the other to put them in one scene, added them again but with a low opacity and enlarged them, took two different pieces from their original backgrounds to use as this background and blurred it, and then added the StarGate SG-1 font for my name with a drop shadow and bevel. Tada!

By the way, since you mentioned a certain character who's one of your favorites, I'm currently working on a commission of Transmutate for a friend. If you check out my other BW fanart in the Gallery here, you'll know what to expect. I'm having fun drawing her because she's so different. And a little easier than the rest I've done so far. :wink:
Lady Ocelot

I am uber-welcomed! Yeyz! :D

-pokes Silver-
I replied to your PM (thanks once again) and it's good to see your silliness channelled into something constructive; like your oncoming Beast Wars epic. And I also happen to be prone to rant syndrome, so I know what you're going through.

Thankees VB (can I call you that?), this definitely is the place to be. Now why I didn't join up sooner I'll never know (actually, scratch that; it was because I didn't have the link. Which was awfully problematic).

Hey, another newbie!
-glomps-
Thank you also for the welcome FoK. I also like your siggy - very cute ^^. I think I’ve heard something like that somewhere, but I’m not sure. And that piggy is from South Park, yes?

Crazyness, waffles and penguins, oh my! And other threats too? Ooh boy, that sure sounds awful dangerous, but thanks for the heads-up Fizzy ^^
Oh, and congrats on your 6.2 in Physics! –gives cupcake in celebration-

Damn, I want Photoshop now! I’ve only got MS Paint – its fun but there’s no way I’d be able to produce something of that calibre from it. Ah well, it /is/ better than nothing I guess. Saying that I’ll definitely check out your work in the gallery Optimal, and I’d like to have a look at Transmutate’s pic when you’re done.
Safeguard

Unread post by Safeguard »

Heya, welcome aboard (and try not to fly overboard, even if the waves of insanity wash over you). .................. :P

Your intro post might even be mine. o0 We're very alike... I'm in high school as well (..or actually an Upper Secondary), I love writing (and reading, too), I'm quite crazy sometimes (as some people might say) and I love Beast Wars. And I use these "^^" as well. :D

...Waspinator and Transmutate, huh? o0 I don't like them that much, but Waspy is indeed funny. (I have always been more of a crazy weirdo -fan. Tarry, Rampage and Depthie to be exact. Oiy... o0 maybe that's why I love Cancer Death Mask of Saint Seiya so much. 0o He's a nutcase with a sadistic streak. o0 xD)
"Can you still see when your head has been severed from your neck? Let’s find out…"
- Drancron from Beast Wars Neo
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

yaaa.arent we all safeguard *fiddles with hands in evil way*...heeheeheee...what?

ya im in my penultimate year of school, i love writing but i HATE books...how the hell am i doing literature? its chptr 6 or so in frankenstein and its only now getting good...ish...bla

see? i am a ranter too and my eng teacher said in my report (yes my REPORT that goes to my PARENTS) "she has a tendancy to go off on the occasional bewildering tangent"

...meaning i waffle in my essays...a LOT

ya...

btw IM the one who has warned everyone here about the P.E.N.G.U.I.N.S...yupo and imm glad tht everyone has at least noticed it...jimmy is their leader...hes at my school... :shock: :shock: hes coming for me!! korean penguin=BAD (lol hes a friend tht is the only reson i make fun of korean so pls nobody tak offense)

theyre coming.......

:twisted:

:shock:
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

Giggles like that Puff 'n Fresh guy after being poked. Tee hee. :wink:
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Lady O: I hear many good things about MS Paint. I probably have it but I never use it because of Photoshop. And I only have Photoshop because it was one of many software programs required for my college. I majored in digital art so I was taught a lot with it. And although I'm not currently working in that field, I still love messing around with it. ^.^ As for seeing the Transmutate drawing when it's complete, no worries! I always post my BW fanart here. :D If I'm lucky, and not interrupted, perhaps I can have her done by this weekend. But I never try to rush my drawings (save for the four I did last year for the MechaCon because they were a last minute decision :? ), so if I don't get to finish it that soon, well, you guys will know when I do when I post it here. XD