HIIII

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

FoK

HIIII

Unread post by FoK »

Hello to all of you. I recently discovered this forum and now I'm joinin' it. However I must warn you: I'm one of the craziest persons (I think I just about qualify as one) ever to walk the Earth :mrgreen:
His last words were a shame: "Hey there is light at the and of the tunnel." Unfortunately it was a train.
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

(PIGYYYYY!!!)

Welcome to the board FoK!!!!

i think however that you have tough sompetiton here...for I AM THE CRAZIEST PERSON EVER TO WALK ON EARTH, CYBERTRON, CHULAK AND...o well lets just say im the crziest person in the UNIVERSE!!!!

did i make it clear i LOVE your avatar? *^__^; its soooo cute!

sooo...whos ur fave BW character? mine? ill give you three geusses :wink:

again: welcome. Welcome! WELCOME!

ul feel right at home here...*crazyness consumes jag* AAAAH!

*poof...she is gone* :twisted: come and find me...
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
Yachi

Unread post by Yachi »

*throws a welcome party for FoK* Wooooot! Hello! Welcome to the forums! (Weird...hey, last time, it was me people were sayin' 'hi' to. Cool!)

Crazy? You? I think we should all have a crazy contest to prove which of the three of us is the craziest....ME! ME ME ME ME! Of course.

Um...yeah. That's okay. We're prepared for craziness. In fact, I think we thrive on it. Hehehe...
Charlie was a scientist, but Charlie is no more.
For Charlie thought that H2o was H2So4.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

LoL It's a piggy from South Park. I used to watch that cartoon religiously when it first aired but it never came close to BW and certainly not SG-1. :wink: Still, it's great to see you have a sense of humor! Welcome to the board, FoK! :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
FoK

Unread post by FoK »

Thanks for the warm welcome people , especialy to you Yachi :D.
To Jagna: my favourite BW character , huh... well thats a hard one. I like 'em all but Rattrap takes the first place (his humor can make even a stone die from laughter) However I'm still wonderin' who is your No.1 character
:D :wink:
His last words were a shame: "Hey there is light at the and of the tunnel." Unfortunately it was a train.
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

hahaha...HAHAHA!!!!!! *wipes tear*

oh, did you mean it...alright THIS crazie is confuzzled beyond deceptation...ismness...yyyaa

i agree with Yachi, i think we should have a comp...of course i would wind robotic hands down! duuurrr.... although ppl might mistake my crazyness for my wierdness and my wierdness for my crazylessless (which is the same as crazness if you say it properly)
if any of you are robots in disguise in my school, you will know me as the crazy redhead who does all the drama stuff and lives in the basement...or "the wierd girl with the freckles" or "the crazy one who hangs out with satan's spawn"...yup thats me. (and satan's spawn is my friend...together we scare the school...alliteration!!!! AAARGH!!! NOOOO!!! LITERATURE STUFF FLOODING INTO BRAIN AT WEEKEND!! AAAAAAAAA!!!!!) *collapses and is brougt back to life by smell of dad's feet* blech

see? crazy. Crazy! CRAZY! thats what this forum is made of...along with pillow fights (that has been very quiet for a while...hmmm...i'll b there in 10 seconds hahahaaaa), nuts and flying waffles...and penguins! dont forget the penguins! *sidenote* theyre coming...

ok i think im done now....heh...oh look! beanie babies! *runs to general section to take out craziness on Silver when others look around*
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

*rolls eyes and waves a hand around, pointing to the masses of the BWInt population* As you can see, crazy is the norm here, therefore you'll fit right in *grins* . Welcome to BWInt!
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

A dark figure sits in the corner of the room. He is shrouded in darkness, the robes and hood conceal his visage. The rest of the room is happily going about their business. Through the entryway bounds Fok. Fok enters wearing a pinapple hat with a large purple feather in it babbling incoherently about fish. The dark figure stands and makes its way over. "You think you know about crazy?" the raspy voice enquires "Feel the whackiness of SILVER!!" the robes are discarded and Silver stands wearing a black Akubra hat, jeans, singlet and wielding dual Stormtrooper rifles. He begins to coat the room with silly string from the rifles and starts laughing and running about. He then trips over in all the action and crashes into a bookcase which falls on top of him. One twitching arm sticks out and waves G'day before falling limp on the floor.

Welcome Fok to a large gathering of such crazy minded people.

#Sapphire walks up to Fok# "That's Silver. He may take a little getting used to." :wink:
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...
VelociBerg

Unread post by VelociBerg »

I think you'll be just fine here. Welcome!
[img]http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/271/megsbannerzo5.png[/img]
Killshandra

Unread post by Killshandra »

Welcome to the boards. Hope you enjoy yourself. ^_^
fizzybird

Unread post by fizzybird »

*passes by the limp hand under the giant bookcase*
Okay...
Oh, hi! Welcome!
Yes, it's a little crazy around here, so you'll just fit in.
Hope you'll enjoy it here.