Tests, Quizzes and Robots Oh MY! pt.12 teaser!

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Lady Venom
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Tests, Quizzes and Robots Oh MY! pt.12 teaser!

Unread post by Lady Venom »

.........(Take note, this is only a little bit of the chapter)....................

M’mmm….orange slices and toast followed by orange juice. Did I ever mention that I can’t get enough of orange anything? Breakfast was over and I had brewed some tea to keep me warm as I sat by the open back door to watch the sun rise. It is really calming, watching the day start, but of course, that doesn’t even compare to how he started his day.

I giggled softly at the muffled cybertronian curse as he was no doubt untangling himself from the sheets on the floor after rolling out of bed.

“Courtney?” He called out, using my real name. I had since stopped attempting to correct him when he used it. Or should I say, I just stopped caring what he called me, he could have called me porta and I would have just nodded and muttered whatever.

I didn’t answer, I mean, I didn’t really have a need to. If he really wanted to know where I was, he simply had to reach out with those empathetic feelers of his and know where I was. And, sure enough, I soon saw him turning around the corner looking for me. He glanced my way curiously, and I had to catch myself to stop the drooling. I hadn’t forgotten how built he was, honestly…if you could see him for yourself, you wouldn’t either. But standing there in dark blue and green checkered pajama pants; well, he was quite the eye candy.
I took a long sip of my tea, letting the hot steam make my cheeks colored, to hide my blush. I wonder what it’d be like to run my hands over his…STOP THINKING THAT! Oh jeez…stupidthoughtsstupidthoughtsstupidthoughts! I took a deep breath to calm my over active mind down and stood up.

“Did you want some breakfast?”

Before he had the chance to nod, I could hear his stomach rumble its approval. I laughed and prodded it while I walked by. He merely held it momentarily and gave me an odd look. In fact, I noticed, he wasn’t saying as much as usual. I tried to quell any fears I might have had about it by writing it off as being too early for him. It was quarter after six by now. And I doubted that, if it wasn’t for the little tumble out of the couch he would have stayed asleep until his usual hour of wakage of nine.

Walking over to the fridge, I grabbed a package of bacon and the eggs. I mosied over to the oven, after rummaging for a frying pan I began peeling away the fatty strips, frowning as the oily fat clumped to my finger tips. I didn’t glance up as Rampage walked into the kitchen, put I had to pause when I saw my mug of still steaming tea sat down beside me.

“You left this by the door.” Came his quick answer to my confused look.

“T-Thank you…” I picked it up, forgetting about the bacon fat on my fingers, or the sound of sizzling meat on the pan. He had brought me my tea…he was being nice. Again. First it was Jonathan in the theatres, and now this. He wasn’t…going…he couldn’t start… naahhh… I mean, what are my honest chances that he’d actually start to…like…me?

I was about to say something about going for a swim later, after breakfast when I heard this horrendous crash in my bedroom. My head snapped around to stare at the hallway entrance and then at Rampage, who was staring back.

I moved out of the kitchen, first remembering to shut off the oven dial…last thing I needed was a grease fire my first day home without the roomies. I motioned for Rampage to get behind me, which I should have realized was a very, very stupid notion; as no one tells him what to do. Moving in front of me, we made our way down the hallway. He had shut the door when he left so we were left listening in through the wood; I heard a buzzing that sounded really familiar.

Grabbing the door handle tightly, I turned it quietly and, standing back, pushed it open. My room looked like something had been shot into my bed. .......................

I know it's not much, but...I hoped you like it so far.......any feedback is really welcome, and no, it hasn't been beta read yet, I'm actually looking for someone to do this...I usually like two people to do it, to get a few opinions...anyone interested?
~Rejected By The Sun and Moon, I Turn To The Stars~

Give in to temptation