I AM THE UBERNERD, NERDIEST MAN ALIVE

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

stinkbomb

I AM THE UBERNERD, NERDIEST MAN ALIVE

Unread post by stinkbomb »

I'm Stinkbomb, as in the Transmetal 2 skunk (see signicher). I am uber nerdy and grew up on beast wars. Some of my best, earliest memories are of beast wars. I am also reeeeely weird. MOOSE!
The great thing about the bBeast Wars toys that never got any time on the air in the TV show is that there personalities are up to the imaganation
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

welcome stinkbomb! ull feel write at home here...trust meu will! especially if u spend enough time talking to me! im as wierd as they get (and proud of it...so to all the cows that neglected me coz of it in schl POO ON U!)...and my disease is almost infectious...WUBLE!
but here is a qu to see if u r Truly wierd...do u have dreams about beast wars, and have conversations with Rattrap about cheese? coz if u do, ur welcome into my home any day! :wink: well, u no wht i mean!
toodles!
ps...do u no about the penguins?...
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
fizzybird

Unread post by fizzybird »

Hi stinkbomb!
Believe me, you're not the nerdiest person around - I take that position.
I also grew up on BW (just like most of the ppl around here I think) but
I just can't find the DVD around here (sad. tears.)
But you will feel right at home here, it's quite homy.

Bsides; I think I know abot someting, I think the penguins are
controlling the waffle army around here. (better watch out!!)
Safeguard

Unread post by Safeguard »

fizzybird wrote:Bsides; I think I know abot someting, I think the penguins are controlling the waffle army around here. (better watch out!!)
BREAK!!

o.0 Um... welcome to the boards... and watch out for hyenas clinging from rooflamps. (Jawbreaker! You little...!)
"Can you still see when your head has been severed from your neck? Let’s find out…"
- Drancron from Beast Wars Neo
stinkbomb

No one may take my title from me.\! prepare for a nerd-off!
The great thing about the bBeast Wars toys that never got any time on the air in the TV show is that there personalities are up to the imaganation
CabooseMoose7103

Unread post by CabooseMoose7103 »

stinkbomb wrote:MOOSE!
You bellowed? :P

Welcome!
stinkbomb

MOOSE! is one of my battle cries. I sayit and stick my hands to the sides to my head, thumb to temple fingers extended, and wigle the fingers. Another catchfrase of mine is my all puorpase curse: Frickin Shisck!
beastgirl

Unread post by beastgirl »

ooo poor fizzybird i feel ur pain, i cant get any dvds around where i live untill i went to the neryest (is that a word?) shop and now i gots them -dances- i watch them at school (u gotta love portable dvd players) then ppl walk by and wonder whos saying "yeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss" and wy the heck theres a blue dude turning into a raptor, one person thought i was watching smerfs cause of dinoboot :lol: :lol: :shock: :P

fizzybird you just gotta look around, go to any electronic stores, like bestbuy where i live they got like 10 in stock of season 1, and if you cant find any stores then the internet it ur best freind....and let me go back to the subject of this form..

...hi! :lol: welcome my freind make urself at home theres bubble tea in the back :wink:
[img]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m154/dinobotFAN/i-rattrap.jpg[/img]
stinkbomb

bAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHSs
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome aboard, Stinkbomb! :D I think you're going to fit in juuust fine, yesss. :twisted:
"Well, that's just prime!"
stinkbomb

You guys are great. The last forum i joined had some of the biggest jerks this side of Cybertron. Thanks for the warm welcome.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

You're welcome!

Personally, I like skunks, so you're automatically cool. :wink:
You guys are great.
We thanketh thee! :D
stinkbomb

But im the nerdiest man alive! Oh, god im dieng of Irony!
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

LoL So what? We're all nerds here!

Mmmm. Nerds. I love that candy. XD