BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! I CANNOT SHUT UP!!!!

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

UmbrAnimus

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! I CANNOT SHUT UP!!!!

Unread post by UmbrAnimus »

Hi, chum!

I'm new here and would like to say hello and salutations.
I usually post a seibertron.com as Z3ROhour.
But that is my vehicle form.

Here I am UmbrAnimus: Green Lantern of Sector 10101!
I am a Renegade Decepticon. That means I will obliterate anyone to achieve peace. :D
I have yet to choose a beast form.
I'm stuck between Blue Whale, Bat, Blind Deep Sea Angler Fish, Dragon, Bull or Bear
I am definately TRANSMETAL with some form of flight mode.

I'll figure it out.

I'm blut, artistic, fairly well read, educated, heavy duty, emotional, and ANTI-STUPID.

My favorite animal bots are: BM Primal, Depthcharge, Protoform X, Silverbolt, BM Blackarachnia, TM Rattrap TM2 Megatron & Noble Savage with Noble & BM Primal being my favorite.

Other Cybertronians I like are: BRAWN, Prowl, Soundwave, ratbat, RAVAGE, Botanica, bANZAI-tRON, Bumper, Grimlock & C-Wingsaber.

As for my (real and BW) personality:
mix BRAWN, Prowl, RAVAGE, Grimlock together with a touch of Botanica. WALLA!

I'm probably the ony one in the universe who like botanica, but so f!@#$ing what!

SMILE
it will end soon enough!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v63/Z3ROhour/tribaleye.jpg[/img]
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome, UmbrAnimus!

Ah, I've been to seibertron a few times. Not nearly as many as I would like. *sighs in self disappointment*
I'm probably the ony one in the universe who like botanica, but so f!@#$ing what!
Actually... You're probably the only one who likes Primal's beast mode in Beast Machines. XD I didn't mind his robot mode but not even Garry was particularly thrilled with his beast mode. :wink: Rattrap's and Cheetor's were neat, though.

Love Grimlock! :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
UmbrAnimus

Unread post by UmbrAnimus »

Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:Welcome, UmbrAnimus!

Ah, I've been to seibertron a few times. Not nearly as many as I would like. *sighs in self disappointment*
Actually... You're probably the only one who likes Primal's beast mode in Beast Machines. XD I didn't mind his robot mode but not even Garry was particularly thrilled with his beast mode. :wink: Rattrap's and Cheetor's were neat, though.

Love Grimlock! :D
yea, i dig BM Primal's look, introspection, powers, but I could do without all the whining and self-pity.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v63/Z3ROhour/tribaleye.jpg[/img]
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

yea, i dig BM Primal's look, introspection, powers, but I could do without all the whining and self-pity.
XD I have to agree.

Man, I love Beast Wars so much more. :lol:
geniusbob

Unread post by geniusbob »

Ah yes. Another person who can't shut up. I thought it was me.
Jagna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Jagna »

whts the big deal? i like BM Optimus' beast mode. very king kong.

welcome and salutations to u 2, UmbrAnimus! i agree with geniusbob, i thought I was the 1 who wouldnt *ahem* i mean, COULDNT shut up... :wink:
(plz forgive me im very hyper, i was watching ice age 1+2 and every single episode of Blackadder goes 4th last night!)

im one of those Beast Wars only fans...every episode iv seen of the autobots and what-not ive thought, wow this is rubbish (quivvering in my titanium shoes, expecting a whord of flying waffles to hit me any second now at that remark), but they must be the new one. i agree i think BM Optimus was too guruguru pass the hankies and play a violin. i SOO prefer BW Optimus...he rox 4eva! but again, welcome!

-------

uh-oh...i told you...WHAM! (flying waffle shard ricocheting off the walls)
**JAGNA**rowr
[img]http://www.bwint.net/bannertigatronfanclub.jpg[/img] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/membercheetorclub.jpg[/img]
and OP, RT and DB
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

whts the big deal? i like BM Optimus' beast mode. very king kong.
Yeah, you would. :wink:

I thought Primal's original beast mode in Beast Wars looked more like King Kong because he looked, well, more like a silver back gorilla. XD And it was more huggable.

I've fallen dangerously behind on Cybertron. Missed some episodes of Energon, but at least I caught the ending, heh. I'm just not into the animé that much anymore, even with my favorite voices. *sigh* I think the only animés I'll watch now if I come across them channel surfing is Avatar and Teen Titans. I've lost track of the Tfs series. I know, it's terrible. *is ashamed* Just can't watch everything anymore. But that's what DVD's are for! :D
beastgirl

Unread post by beastgirl »

huh what? i though this form was calling me, neah then agian im the one who doesnt shut up and changes the subject :lol: and laughs too much and makes corny jokes and lets my brother talk on here tangent

lol welcome

here is ur welcome basket and ur own car! AND all of this can be urs if u give me 1 mill $
[img]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m154/dinobotFAN/i-rattrap.jpg[/img]