Will be attending Anime Evolution '06!

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Outtsyder
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Will be attending Anime Evolution '06!

Unread post by Outtsyder »

Before, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to make it this year, but with a stroke of luck, I'll be going to this year's Anime Evolution, right in the Greater Vancouver area! 8) Even though I'm hardly the hugest, most knowledgeable anime fan, I usually go there to meet with the voice actors and pick up more pointers, make contacts, and all that jazz. And with almost 10 VAs present this year -- including some I've met before, as well as my first voice-acting teacher, Trevor (Cybertron Scourge) DeVall -- this should be pretty darn huge. 8)

There was also a post in the Anime Evolution message board (which I only lurk; I never did get around to registering), regarding a help-wanted position for a Digital Audio Recorder. And since I personally know the AE staff member who posted that announcement (knew him through church; surprise, surprise), I just e-mailed the guy directly. I can't guarantee that I'll get the position, but hey, it's worth a shot. I was planning on contacting him about conducting an interview with a VA guest, anyway. 8)

http://www.animeevolution.com/

Outtsyder
"We can't ignore the danger. We must conquer it."
- G1 Optimus Prime
"Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough."
- G1 Megatron