The Three Humans of Earth and Cybertron

Post any fics/stories/poems/scribblings here.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

The Three Humans of Earth and Cybertron

Unread post by una »

Introduction

It was a normal day for the Maximals. They scan the area for stasis pods and Predacons but the day was too normal. There was no activity at all. "No Predacons and no stasis pods still"said Rhinox on his computer. "Man what is going on! I thought the Predacons could be planning or trying to destroy struff"said Rattrap, "What's worst is that I have to stay here with grumpy lizardlips over there." "Go run a maze mouse so i dont have to smell your stench everyday."

"Good maybe I wouldn't have to smell your breath"said Rattrap. "Well what a way to start the day"said Cheetor who just did a run around to base. Then alarms were sounding. Optimus was running to see what it was " Rhinoks What is it" "It's A CYBERTRONIAN SHIP HEADING TO GRID 9 ALPHA.

The Maximals were all surprised but then Rhinok said "The ship! it has three humans onboard" "WHAT"said Optimus. "Humans?"said Rattrap and Cheetor together. "The ship has energon too"said Rhinok.

"WELL We better get it before the predacons do"said Dinobot. "All right Dinobot, Rattrap, and Cheetor you guys go and get that ship but Mgatron does"said Optimus.

Predacons Base

"MEGATRON A SHIP IS COMING BEARING GRID 9 ALPHA!"said Scorpinok."Whats in it"said Megatron. "IT has energon!!"said Scorpinok
"Thats all I need to know SCORPINOK! WASPINATOR! TERRORSAUER! GET THAT SHIP"said Megatron."

Maximals

"Well We are almost there"said cheetor walking towards the signal with Rattrap and Dinobot behind him. "I wonder what are humans doing in that ship"said Cheetor curiously. "Lets just focus on the energon"said Dinobot.

Then they saw it. The ship was black all around excerpt with the red Maximal sign. "Well should we knock"said Rattrap. Then suddenly rattrap got shot. "THat ship is for Predacons"said Terrorsauer with waspinator and scoripnok terrorizing. "No Way This is a Maximal ship GET YOUR OWN"said Cheetor shooting at them with dinobot.

The Predacons and Maximals were battling. The predacons won. "Now the ship is ours"said Terrorsauer. "WAZZZZZZINATOR TAKE SHIP TO MEGATRON"said Waspinator. Cheetor was trying to stand up "NOOOO You're not" Rattrap and Dinobot tried to shoot but to no avail. Then all of suddenly the ship was opening up.

"WAZZZPINATOR DONT......BOOM"said Waspinator but was shot. "WHAT THE.....BOOM"said Terrorsauer. Scorpinok got scared and ran.

Cheetor, Rattrap, and Dinobot were looking where the shots came from and what they saw......................

to be continued
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Chapter One

"Hello"said three human girls who look to be around 15. "Wow, you guys send those predacons flying! What guns are those"said cheetor admiring the girls. "I dont know they were here when we got the ship from Cybertron."said the girl in the middle. "What are your names"said Dinobot standing up. "I'm Samantha"said the girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. "I'm Sovany"said The girl who has brown hair and she is asian. "And I'm Doreen"said the black hair girl who is half black half Puerto Rican. "I'm Cheetor, this Rattrap and Dinobot"said Cheetor.

"Samantha! There's someone coming"said sovany with her gun ready. "No It's Optimus!"said Rattrap. Optimus was landing and saw that this is going to get interesting.

"Hello I'm Optimus Primal, leader of the maximals"said optimus. "We Know"said the girls. "You dont remember us? Do you"said Doreen. "WAIT! Are you guys the descendents of ......"said Optimus but never finished. "Yes we are"said Samantha. " Of who?"said Rattrap.

"In the great war, there were humans who helped the Autobots and three of them helped Cybertron to be peaceful"said Optimus. "They were our great, great, great and so on grandfathers"said Samantha. "Well, we better get you guys to the Axalon before the predacons can get any bright ideas."said Optimus.

"WAIT OUR SHIP"said Doreen, "We need to get some things out first."
Samantha, Sovany, and Doreen took out all their bringings. It took about 3 hours in human time to get to the base.

PREDACON BASE

"WAIT YOU MEAN THREE PUNY LITTLE HUMANS DID THIS TO YOU"said Megatron angrily. "THey had big guns and alot of ammunation"said Terrorsauer stilling trying to put himself together with Waspinator and Scorpinok.

"HMMMMMMMMM These humans know alot about Cybertron weaponry YESSSSS"said Megatron. "This gives me an idea."

MAXIMAL BASE

"Cheetor! Can you show the girls their quarters"said Optimus, "I'm sorry but you guys will have to share one room" "Thats alright! We'll survive"said Samantha smiling.

"So Cheetor how's it going"said Sovany walking with the other girls. "Good! Hey how did you guys learn how to shot guns like that"said Cheetor. "Actually that was our first time"said Sovany laughing.

Cheetor was shocked but he laughed with the girls. For hours the Maximals and girls talked and talked. Optimus was happy to see them all getting along.

Predacon Base

"Megatron what should we do"said Scorpinok. "Patience Scoripnok"said Megatron "First lets see how the humans deal with Maximals and if they are very valuable! We captured them YESSSSSS"

In the shadows, Tarantulas was listening to the conversion "Not if I captured them first." He chuckled.