Hiya

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Monarch

Hiya

Unread post by Monarch »

Hello! It's a pleasure to be a part of this forum. I didn't think there were any Beast Wars sites still in regular operation let alone a working forum.

<3

Can I give a little clarity info here? I'm gonna do it.

Monarch is a created character that I'm using as my persona. He comes from one of the fallen stasis pods since we saw about 40 orbiting the planet and only saw the fates of ten of them. Anyway the pod's self-activation went off and scanned a butterfly. Hence~Monarch like the butterfly.

Was that too much? Did I overdo it? Hopefully not. It's really nice to be here. ^.^
I'm finally a Maximal in Training! Go me! <3

-Monarch
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Greetings, Monarch! Love the name. ^.^ I don't see too many of those butterflies around anymore like I used to. :?

No, no, the info you provided was fine! You should see others. You know, the ones who type up autobiographies. :wink:

A pleasure to meet you, Monarch! Hope you enjoy it here. 8)
"Well, that's just prime!"
Monarch

Unread post by Monarch »

I enjoy being a butterfly because, surprisingly enough, there aren't any. I would've thought there would've already been a butterfly. Lucky me!

I looked at your artwork and I think it's amazing! I'm an artist myself. I sent an email to submit a piece of artwork here. It's my interpretation of Waspinator as a human. I'm not nearly as good as you, but I'll get there eventually. I've got to draw a picture of my butterfly bot soon. :)

Someday I'll submit a fanfic explaining all of the stuff to do with this name.

-Monarch
Kidcat

Unread post by Kidcat »

Hi Monarch! Welcom to the forum :D
Sapphire
Site Admin

Unread post by Sapphire »

Hi Monarch! Welcome to BW International. I'm the owner of the site and board and, it should be said, Rattrap's biggest fan... Much to his dismay. ^_^

I see you are located in Kentucky! I am going to Kentucky next month (I live in England) because Botcon is being held there! In fact, about 16 people from this site and a friend-site called the Hangar are attending. Are you going? If so, I'm sure we'd all love to meet you. :)
[url=http://www.bwint.net/fanclubrattrap.htm][img]http://www.bwint.net/memberrattrapclub1.jpg[/img][/url] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/fanclubrampagebanner1.jpg[/img]
Monarch

Unread post by Monarch »

It's nice to be welcomed so warmly, I don't that's ever happened before. Just proves to me that Beast Wars fans are nicer than most others.

I'm also a Rattrap fan, I think he's *hilarious* but he's not my favorite. I think if I had to choose one favorite Predacon and one favorite Maximal I'd choose...Cheetor and Waspinator. Though I love all the characters really.

As for Botcon, when is it? I'm getting ready to go into college like my friend Sydney is so I don't know how free my life will be. It seems like it should be okay, but I want to make sure. ^.^ Wait, I think there's somewhere on the site to look at Botcon info...right? I'll go see.

-Monarch
Kidcat

Unread post by Kidcat »

Yay! Another Cheetor fan!!! *huggles you*
Sapphire
Site Admin

Unread post by Sapphire »

Below is the same response I wrote for your friend.

Botcon is the largest Transformer convention in the world. I have been once before and it was AWESOME. Lots to see, do and buy. This year is Beast Wars's 10th Anniversary, so it is going to be a heavily BW themed convention. They have invited 4 of the voice actors! Scott McNeil (Rattrap, Dinobot, Silverbolt, Waspinator), Richard Newman (Rhinox), Pauline Newstone (Airazor), and Blu Mankuma (Tigatron). They're also producing a Botcon exclusive set of BW toys, basically the Maximals and Dinobot in their pre-BW forms! So you get to see what they looked like BEFORE the Beast Wars. You get that if you buy the full convention package. More information can be found at botcon.com It is taking place in Lexington, Kentucky.

Let me know if you are interested in going, and I'll add you to our site's Botcon mailing list, so you can find out when and where we're all meeting up for the con.

You canm read reports about what it was like attending previous Botcons at this address: http://www.bwint.net/botcon2005reports.htm
[url=http://www.bwint.net/fanclubrattrap.htm][img]http://www.bwint.net/memberrattrapclub1.jpg[/img][/url] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/fanclubrampagebanner1.jpg[/img]
Monarch

Unread post by Monarch »

I'm quite fond of Cheetor. ^.^

As for Botcon: OMG that sounds AMAZING. I'd love to go but I don't really have a job to build money. I made some money for designing a flyer recently and I was planning on buying some new video games...but this might just push me in a different direction. o.o

I'm certainly going to try my hardest to raise up money to go to that because that's just...basically something I would dream of going to but not go to. So hopefully I'll actually go. If I can get it.

-Monarch
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I enjoy being a butterfly because, surprisingly enough, there aren't any. I would've thought there would've already been a butterfly. Lucky me!
Indeed! It's very creative! I remember when a Monarch landed on my shoulder one summer day while I was at my neighbor's. That was pretty cool. And a tiger swallow-tail (correct name? the big yellow and black ones) very slowly flew in front of me while I was walking into work this morning. I noticed it fluttering around a tree nearby and when it started coming my way, I just stopped and let it fly before me. It was so slow, I could've reached out and grabbed it without any effort. LoL They're cute insects. ^.^
I looked at your artwork and I think it's amazing!
Thank you very much! :D
I'm an artist myself. I sent an email to submit a piece of artwork here. It's my interpretation of Waspinator as a human.
I would absolutely love to see your work! ^.^
I'm not nearly as good as you, but I'll get there eventually. I've got to draw a picture of my butterfly bot soon.
And there are some better than me. o.O But I think I'll just stick to my pencils and paints. :wink: And, yes, of course you'll get there! I hope you do! I'd love to see your butterly bot! 8)
Monarch

Unread post by Monarch »

^_^ It's a cycle that will always be true and I respect that cycle. It's like you're a lot better than me, and there's someone better than you and they'll be someone better than that person too. And us true artists will continue to practice and get better so we'll never really catch up to each other. Anyway, I've just recently started actually uploading pictures into my deviantART account. I even finished an uncolored copy of my Monarch. You might go into Syd's topic and click the link there...or find the link in the gallery, but if not. Here's another link.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37336241/

Also, both my icon and Syd's icon were drawn by me and can be viewed on my account.

-Monarch
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

It's a cycle that will always be true and I respect that cycle.
I must agree. :-)

Oh, I just went through your dA account. ^.^ And your icons are awesome!
Monarch

Unread post by Monarch »

Thanks so much! ^_^

-Monarch
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

You are most welcome.
Monarch

Unread post by Monarch »

As soon as I get a few things out of the way, I'm gonna go take care of...well apparantly Syd's story. Before she throttles me. It's too easy to throttle a butterfly. I'm fragile. So I've gotta keep my respect and work on that at the same time as keeping my eyes open for talking here. >D

-Monarch