Revival of Beast Wars

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Revival of Beast Wars

Unread post by Wintersong »

Hey guys!

So, I’ve noticed lately it seems Beast Wars is making a huge comeback these days. From the new comics to War For Cybertron: Kingdom and the upcoming Rise of the Beasts, it seems the beloved old favorite is getting new life brought back. And to celebrate I suppose, I wanted to make a fun talk thread. :D

Say theoretically if Beast Wars did get a reboot, what sort of plot points would you personally like to see done? Or perhaps more developed? I know there has been talk for years of what could have been, so I’m curious what your own thoughts are. Here are some of mine to start things off:

*Definitely would have loved more of a Vok presence as the first season showed, and expansion on the other symbols of the Golden Disk as a result. And like most a more definitive answer of their origin and The One.

*More of how the Transmetal 2 stuff worked. I love the designs for these, but I am one of those who wish what made one a TM II was more clear, and where they got their special abilities like BA’s telekinesis. And perhaps what other capabilities they could do!

*Would have loved to see season 2 Transmetals perhaps have a greater influence. Or definitely much longer to where maybe there was some delayed mutation among those not changed. Probably a little more on how the fuzors trans metal properties worked as well.

*Transmutate having a chance! Would love to see her comic appearance in the show and how her fate would be different.

*The age old question of how Megatron got the Driver

*More backstory of the going-one of Cybertron, perhaps more flashbacks like we saw with Optimus and Rampage. Including how Tarantulas played a role with everything more, or his connection with the Tripedicus Council.

*Maybe a couple of spin-offs for like those from the Gathering and Ascension comics or The Pack.

Though these are just some personal plot points and additions I’d love to see! How you guys? Anything ever bother you or felt like could have been done better?
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

I'm just happy about the characters being revived for a new generation to enjoy!
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~