Hello

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Laguna

Hello

Unread post by Laguna »

Good evening!
I registered here because I lack friends who love Beast Wars like I do.
My favourite character is Rampage along with Depth Charge.
I also like art, nature and reading/writing. I rada some FF here and it was quite a fun.
I come from Poland so sorry if I make some errs - my phone changes words to Polish.

Charles!
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome to the board, Charles! Sorry it's been a bit quiet around here. We all love Beast Wars! But I can totally relate to the lack of friends sharing the same amount of interest for it in real life. The majority of mine are on-line, but that's okay.

It's really nice to meet someone on here from Poland. I'm in the United States, specifically on the east coast in Pennsylvania.

Rampage is a great character, and he and Depth Charge were quite the duo in the show with their ongoing feud. My top favorites are Optimus, Rattrap and Megatron.

I also like art! That's awesome. Do you draw a lot? Any favorite mediums that you prefer to work with? I do a bit of fan art of Beast Wars with pencil, but I haven't posted any of it here for quite some time. I mostly share it on Facebook and Instagram now.

-OOP
"Well, that's just prime!"
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Greetings in Poland! Welcome to our little corner on the Internet, where we can live out our more geeky natured fantasies.
CyberMegatron

Unread post by CyberMegatron »

Welcome and I can relate as well! Been a while for me too on here. Found an image on Google search and brought me back.
Steven C. Phillips
Website Designer, Podcaster, Voice Actor, Blogger
Owner of: GeekCastRadio.com | StevenCPhillips.net | PredaconEmpire.com