Airazor Is In Unreal Tournament!

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Airazor Is In Unreal Tournament!

Unread post by WorpeX »

Hey All!

Long time no see. I haven't been around these parts in years. However, I have some fun news share. I have been working on adding my favorite maximal into Unreal Tournament! I used McShooterz's model from the (now defunct) PC game project as a base. I had to modify it a lot! Shaved off a lot of the "toy" bits and made her look a lot more like her TV Show form. Also had to make it work with the UT Skeleton.

But wait! There's more! I also sourced all of her best voice lines from the show and created a voice pack! So if she kills you, she may yell: "She stoops to conquer!" at you, among many of her other lines.

I'm absolutely giddy about how well this all turned out. Wish this game still had as big of a following as it once had, but hey, for those who still play it like me.. Enjoy!!!

Download: https://gamebanana.com/skins/175171

Custom Model: Yes
Custom Voice Pack: Yes
Team Colors Support : Yes

Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Long time no see Worpex!

I remember hearing about Unreal Tournament, but never have really looked into it. Nevertheless, this looks absolutely cool! It gives me a huge PS 2 game vibe with the graphics.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

Wintersong wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:14 pm Long time no see Worpex!

I remember hearing about Unreal Tournament, but never have really looked into it. Nevertheless, this looks absolutely cool! It gives me a huge PS 2 game vibe with the graphics.
Well thats the right era, so it makes sense! :lol: Nice to see you're still here Wintersong!
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Beastbot »

Nice work, that looks awesome!
Last updated April 25th
Current Transformers Total: 4,975