Next Episode Discussion

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Next Episode Discussion

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

As we're on the verge of starting the next episode, it won't really be based on any from the show, but we have a few ideas set up for it. Phoenix and I have a joint post we wrote back in April that will kick off the new episode, so hopefully you guys will enjoy reading it. We're just making some revisions to it before it's ready. Other than that, here are some things we'll be covering without giving too much away, and if anyone has anything else to add or that they'd like to do with their characters, feel free to share them here.

-Optimus finally dives into Nexus Prime's journal.
-The Maximals contend with Zodiac's amnesia and shenanigans.
-Aurora's abduction by Tarantulas and its repercussions.
-Chen's arrival. If FF has him come in via a stasis pod, this might be the main battle of the episode as both factions fight to obtain him per the norm.
-Spineback upgrades herself to a TransMetal; she and Megatron start experimenting on Rampage's spark (this is totally up in the air since I haven't confirmed any of this with Wintersong :mrgreen: )
-Other random interactions and battles for fun as we get to know Terrabite and Chen.
"Well, that's just prime!"
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Soooo ready for Spineback and Megatron to poke and prod at Rampage’s spark. :lol: Just enough not to exactly hinder Rampage either since he feels all of it.

Aside from that, I think the only real major thing I’ll be doing for next episode is Cheetor coming to terms with “no longer being a kid, and maybe not being so nice” as believed.

And I did have a suggestion for you Phoenix when you see this after some thought. I was maybe thinking Tigerhawk acting as a mentor figure almost for the amnesiac Zodiac? (That is also strangely fun to say by the way! :lol:)
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

Sounds like this next episode will definitely be emotional for some. I was tempted to add to the drama with an idea I had with Dinobot, but given Aurora’s capture not sure if I should now to keep the numbers even.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

That would be fine, WS! Of course there will be some.. adjustment.. issues given Zodiac's past. He's going to need all the help he can get.

To add to that list of stuff to implement next episode, Nemmy is going to have some self-reflection on the choices she's made as well. And Aurora, well, she'll be heading down a path I've never taken the character before. So it'll be fun! Although where is FF anyway? Did we lose the player? :(
FortuitousFour

Unread post by FortuitousFour »

I’ve not gonna anywhere, just been waiting patiently. I would definitely like Chen to arrive by stasis pod. In curious to see how it plays out.