Beast Wars Interrnational Gathering!

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

SilverfromOZ
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Beast Wars Interrnational Gathering!

Unread post by SilverfromOZ »

Hi all,

I hope that the New Year’s transition has been kind to you and that this message finds you well.

I am reaching out to tell you about an exciting opportunity that is currently in the works around BW International. It has been decades since the last BWInt Gathering and after talking it over with all the mods, we have decided that 2021 would be an excellent opportunity to hold one in Vancouver, Canada. This aligns with Beast Wars’ 25th Anniversary and we’re hoping that this will give everyone enough time to save their pennies for this special event.

As for when, we are looking at the weekend from Friday 25th June – Sunday 27th June. This is a very special date as Saturday the 26th June will be Sapphire’s 35th Birthday and I’m sure she would love nothing more than to catch up with her wonderful BWInt family on that special day.

This is still in the very early stages of planning for this event and we are very interested in any ideas/suggestions on how we can structure it on any things that you would like to see there so any feedback is welcome. We're also looking for an estimate of numbers so if you're either interested or in the camp of A PACK OF WILD CYBERTRONIAN HOUNDS COULD NOT STOP ME FROM BEING THERE! we want to hear from you so please post in this thread :D

I am very keen to hear your feedback and look forward to building this special event into the celebration it deserves to be.

Best wishes,
- SilverfromOz :mrgreen:
It's ok sir. I'll be fine...

Just listen to your commander, bonebrain!

Yes dear...
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Beastbot »

What with it being 2 1/2 years away this is definitely tentative (a lot or a little can happen in 2 1/2 years), but as of now I foresee nothing that would prevent me from attending.
Last updated April 25th
Current Transformers Total: 4,975