Art dump!

Post any artwork here, whether it be BW related or not.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Art dump!

Unread post by Wintersong »

Been a year since anyone posted something here (two since I last posted something here at all!). So, I figured I'd give an art dump, Transformers and non-Transformers related. :lol:

To top this off, here are some of my more recent works for Transformers related:
My first image of doing two of my OCs together, in this case sisters. I'm mixed on it overall, some things I'm proud of but others make me want to redo it entirely. Yet, still a vast improvement from what I've done in the past.

So, this is an updated image of my previous drawing for my OC Silentsky (the seeker at the bottom of my last art dump). She was my first full-body character drawn using some tutorials and references, and though not the greatest piece, I was pretty proud of it since it has been one of my more successful attempts.

This is a Transformers Animated version of my OC Thundercat, same one in the double image above. This is technically her later upgraded form, but overall I was happier with this piece (its just missing a tail).

This here is my gal, Gearshift, once more from TFA. My first more successful use of using gel pens, albeit not utterly pretty attempt. But, overall this came out better than I thought it would.

Finally, my TFA Aerialbot, Stormsage. Hands down he is definitely one of my best works for this series, but his head design was a headache for the first twenty minutes. Nothing like Wintersong's TM II head though, that crap took me an hour alone.

Some of my recent non-Transformers art, this one centered on the old show, Dragon Booster (anyone else seen it here?):
Dune

Snow Blitz

Cliffjumper

Skychaser

Charoite

And finally, some old stuff I came across from way back in high school and my earlier college days:
This first one is from when I was a sophomore in high school. At the time, I was just sketching, I wasn't even sure what I wanted to draw and somehow I started drawing the middle bird and made two more. One of my best free hand sketches I've honestly done.

These last two are from when X and Y was all the rage and like many I was pretty hyped for the Mega Evolutions for Charizard, so I did some headshot drawings, once more free hand from references/
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

I. Freaking. Love. Dragon Booster. It's a shame that the toys didn't sell well. It has good writing.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Hah! Glad to see another fellow Dragon Booster fan! I absolutely loved the series and I agree, the story was great and still had a lot of potential!

Also on another note, good to see you Starshadow! Been a while!
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Great to see you too! Wish they come back with a reboot or something.