Characters You Wished Had More Interaction

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Characters You Wished Had More Interaction

Unread post by una »

Have you guys ever seen two characters in the Beast Wars, and go like: "Man! I wished we seen more of them together. Fighting or talking."

For me, I wished Rattrap and Tarantulas had more interaction. Those two are total polar opposites yet are similar in ways. Rattrap is the jack of all trades, pragmatic, harsh, opportunistic and prejudiced type of guy while Tarantulas is an trained agent for the Tripredicus Council, perverse, pragmatic, and opportunitistc. I also noticed how both Rattrap and Tarantulas share different points of view of their sides, Maximal and Predacon, than their leaders aka Megatron and Optimus respectively. While Rattrap may complain and disagree with Optimus most fo the time, he does get the job done and is loyal to his comrades, to the Maximal cause. Tarantulas only takes orders to keep appearances while plotting against Megatron behind his back, and as it is revealed, isn't really actually a Predacon at all. Also, in my own headcanon, I see Tarantulas as older than Megatron and view Rattrap older than Optimus Primal, and also, it is funny how these two are the ones who are the most flithy on both sides. How and why Tarantulas created Blackarachnia, and Rattrap's comments about strip clubs and asking Silverbolt if he and Blackarachnia found any new positions. :wink:

Same as Dinobot and Inferno. Inferno is the psychotic pyromaniac who is utterly loyal to Megatron while Dinobot is the conflicted, honorable warrior. They wer both at Megatron's side at one point, but unlike Inferno, Dinobot wasn't loyal to Megatron, and when Dinobot smelled nonsense, he questioned Megatron's motivations and actions. Inferno is like: Megatron's way or burn! Megatron showed disrespect towards Dinobot, and Dinobot turned tail and went against him. Inferno nearly gets killed for Megatron's ultimate goal, and yet, he flies back to him. I wished we seen those two fight more. I wished we saw how a full confrontation and interaction would entail other than Inferno sprouting out Traitor! I always wondered if Inferno felt any jealous at Dinobot II during Season Three? I noticed how Inferno wasn't always nearby Megatron or even during his meetings in the pool. Dinobot II was, though. I wonder Inferno's feelings about that. I wonder if he felt like he had to watch Dinobot II, just in case he betrayed the royalty like the original did, and maybe questioning why Dinobot was cloned, and not a loyal drone like him. In Nemesis Part II, I wished Inferno and Dinobot had fought when Dinobot became more like his original honorable self. That would have been cool, and I liked the idea of Dinobot finishing off Inferno than Megatron destroying one of his loyal drones in an act of vindictiveness towards a human.

Continuing with Dinobot, I wished we see more interaction between him and Tigatron as well as Airazor. I remembered reading somewhere, I forgot where, that Dinobot was uncomfortable when Airazor appeared because he didn't know how to deal with female warriors unless they fought against him. Though, I really disagree with this because in my headcanon, I don't think gender would matter much with Dinobot. Anyway, I wished I could see how Airazor would handle Dinobot and vice versa. About Dinobot and Tigratron, I loved their dynamic in Law of the Jungle. Tigratron is a pacfist who doesn't want to fight and Dinobot can't understand that. Though, I do believe Dinobot holds respect for Tigratron. Dinobot antagonizes him in Law of the Jungle, but only to try and get Tigratron to fight him. I wonder what would have happened if Optimus didn't intervene. Would Dinobot have killed Tigratron? What would have happened if Tigratron refused to defend himself, not taking the bait? Ooooooo! I just wished we had some more scenes of these two together.

Rhinox and Megatron. These two.... Oh my god. I don't know if it was because of Dark Designs or Low Road, but Megatron seems to hold a bitter pettiness towards Rhinox. Especially the moment where Megatron ripped Rhinox's arm off in Other Visits. There is no love lost from Rhinox either. He doesn't put up with Megatron's pompous nature.

What about you guys? Are there any characters you wished had more screentime together in the show?