"Bad Spark"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

((OOC: Sorry...nothing much to post for Banshee.)

"Good,""You seemed tense and down. A hunt like this should bring up some wonderful memories."
Starshadow smiled back warmly at X. she remembered how she flayed a crawling victim and dragged them by their legs into the darkness, ripping their throats open with a bite while they gargled their mech fluid as they screamed. Ahhh...good times. Picking up her gun and putting it away, she transformed into her panther mode, flying through the forest, veering a little to the right, just behind Umbrawhile planning how to surprise the two.
Not sure if it's a rocket or missile launcher, but he's packing some firepower.. As long as we stay in the woods we can use it as cover. He isn't the main problem however..
The catbot flew up and dived down from the side back into the forest, transforming into robot mode, kicking Umbra's side, her bladed heels sinking into him slowly while she put more power into her thrusters, slamming him into a tree, holding onto his head. To make things worse for them, she held onto his thrusters with a hand and roared, slowly pulling it off his back. With his thrusters damaged, it would not be easier for him to move around quickly.

"I'm not letting Megatron screw around with more experiments on X or put him on a leash like you did to me once!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Banshee landed on a tree branch and stopped when her ears picked up the sound of nearby explosions. She let out an echolocation wave, faintly detecting of a huge figure on the ground and 3 more around the trees, drawing out her throwing blades just in case.
Last edited by starshadow on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

While Umbra was prepared, he was still taken by surprise as Starshadow dived from the sky and hit him, jabbing her heel blade into his side. Crashing into the side of a tree, two of his limbs grabbed onto the tree to support himself and Whitegrazer. Ug..

Umbra then gritted his teeth as he felt her sink her claws into his rubbery back to attempt to rip the thruster/siphon off his backside. Turning his head, his optics shifted glaring at Star while four of his tentacles moved wrapping around her and forcing her against his back with a loud clang.
starshadow wrote:I'm not letting Megatron screw around with more experiments on X or put him on a leash like you did to me once!"

Don't worry, if I have my way, he'll be joining the pit with you! Umbra then shouted, his tentacles starting to reposition Star, as a realization started to come to the two of what the loud clang was. Most of Umbra's body was rather rubbery, sometimes as soft as a deflated balloon, or as firm as a truck tire. But like all Octopus there was one spot that was always solid. The large parrot like beak on his back opened widely as Star's torso was forced towards it, the inner radula exposed looking like a tongue like organ covered in serrated hooked blades designed to scoop the meat out of clams or crabs. With a loud metallic crunch, the beak tore into Starshadow and raked the radula along her stomach, tearing into it and exposing the cyber venom from the mouth into her wounds.

After a moment, the jaws then opened releasing Star, his tentacles dropped her away from his body. His back sparked damaged, but luckily he had some redundancy in his design, having the thrusters in his legs as well. Putting his arms around Whitegrazer, Umbra threw himself from the tree with his tentacles, then opened six of them extending their membrane and activated the thrusters on his legs, flying low at tree level as he resumed course, his back and side starting to spark That should slow her down long enough to take down X.. I hope.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Easier said then done.. As for a frontal assault, what do you take me for? Rogues do it from the back.
Whitegrazer chuckled, shaking her head.
I don't know all the details, but what I do know is she's called a "Netherzarian" and carries a microbot infection of her own,she's almost like a vampire out of myth. If you want to know more, you'll have to find Ghost.. But finding him isn't easy, he finds you if he wants you. And from best I can tell.. he may not really be alive either..
"Netherzarian?" She wasn't familiar with them or this Ghost fellow. She didn't really realize that there was more to Starshadow then meets the eye. Though, she did remember that one time Starshadow acted like she was possessed by someone. "I wonder if that also explains that one time it seemed like she housed another being inside her..." She wondered if Umbra know about that as well. Hmm. "Do you know anything more about her, especially pertaining to her involvement with X or any mention of a Colony Omicron?"
Not sure if it's a rocket or missile launcher, but he's packing some firepower.. As long as we stay in the woods we can use it as cover. He isn't the main problem however..
"It sounded more like a missile to me." Whitegrazer was impressed by Umbra's quick reflex and breathed a sigh of relief, looking back to see that no more missiles were coming at them. Yet anyway. When Umbra pulled out one of his throwing knives, she looked over to see Starshadow jumping towards the side of them.
"I'm not letting Megatron screw around with more experiments on X or put him on a leash like you did to me once!"
Ug..
"You all right, Umbra?" Silly question to ask as Starshadow was attacking Umbra. Whitegrazer thought of what to do in the predicament she as in. She had her legs and one arm. She tried to reached Starshadow, to maybe pull her off Umbra by the base of her neck. As she reached towards the four-legged Predacon, her arm surged with an electricity. It was just a spark, but the current went straight at Starshadow's back.
Don't worry, if I have my way, he'll be joining the pit with you!
She watched as Umbra took control of the situation, watching him inject Starshadow with something. She grimaced a bit as Umbra's beak seemed to tore into Starshadow, watching Starshadow fall to the ground.
That should slow her down long enough to take down X.. I hope.
There were reports about the possibility of him knowing when others were petrified of him, but I never witnessed any of it for myself. Whenever I was around him, I was only 'afraid' of what he was capable of and the power we were tampering with, not so much of who he was. Perhaps if I had been more fearful, I would have excused myself much earlier from the program...
Optimus, the High Council might not have allowed you to leave.Whitegrazer reassured Optimus. If the High Council had a stake in the success of the experiment, it as no doubt in her mind that they also needed a scapegoat when things turned badly. If he can feel the fear in others, then that at least confirms that he does have that ability. Though, in what capacity, that's yet to be determined, but from the way he reacted towards me, he might be able to feel the emotions out of others close to him. This also works vice versa. Whitegrazer remembered the flashes of death she saw when X was in contact with her. She hoped to not get into a physical fight with him. I could almost sense his intent. When he was trying to tell me that he won;t hurt me or wanted my help, I sensed that his pleads weren't so genuine. Maybe he does want help, but his instincts born out of that colony might have...affected him,
Whitegrazer, Rattrap and I have set up four explosives closer to the ground. Lead X straight to me, but stay high in the tree tops with Umbra or just off to the side to avoid triggering them. Do you understand? Banshee is heading your way, but she's too far ahead from us, so I need you to relay the information to her on the traps we have set up so she doesn't accidentally come in contact with them.
I understand. Sounds like a good plan." Though, she wondered if four explosives would be enough to disable him. There was so much they didn't know about X. Hopefully, this would end this cat and mouse game. I will tell Umbra, and also, Banshee when we see her.

She saw Banshee and waved at her, "Banshee!" As they got closer, Whitegrazer relayed the information to Banshee and Umbra, "We all need to stick to the trees. Optimus has told me Rattrap has set up a explosives for X on the ground. All we need to do is lure X towards their location."

X had been followed Umbra and Whitegrazer and watched the little fight between them and Nightstar. Once they went their way, leaving a downed Nightstar, X, in his beast mode, moved closer to Nightstar. He let a garbled shout of anguish towards his hurt friend.

"Don't worry, I will rip his spark from his chest and give to you as gift!

X transformed into his tank form and rolled straight towards the duo that now has turned to a trio. Once they were at his sights, he started firing out at them. He screamed as loud as he could.

Whitegrazer looked behind her. More missiles headed towards their direction, and just like last time, the missiles seemed to flying erratically. Hitting trees or the ground. She felt a tightness in her spark yet again. It was coming from X. A prickling sense of rage shivered down her spine. He was furious! It must be because of Starshadow.

She looked back to see Optimus and smiled, waving at him. Rattrap... he wasn't anywhere she could see him, but she felt him nearby. As soon as Umbra came close enough, she signaled for him to let her go as she joined Optimus. Smiling with relief, she was glad to see them, or in Rattrap's case feel him, but she could hear the sound of treads. X was coming from behind a tree. She put on a solemn and calm expression, watching and waiting to see what X was going to do.

X came rolling in, and when he got close enough, he transformed into his massive robot form, leering over the four bots who would soon be his dinner. He tilted his head, staring at Whitegrazer and smiled at her. "I knew you would lead them to me. It's been awhile since I had this many people for company. He felt that presence even stronger now. It came from the bronze and silver bot in front of him. "You... You feel familiar to me. Have we met before?"
Last edited by una on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Just as Starshadow was pulling off Umbra's back thrusters with a few wires breaking apart, sparking a little, she felt a jolt on the back of her neck which was like a tickle to her. Turning her head towards Whitegrazer with a twisted smile, she was about to slash her face with a claw until Umbra's limbs wrapped around her, slamming her hard onto his back which made her growl.
Don't worry, if I have my way, he'll be joining the pit with you!
"GAH!" she could not control her movements and got repositioned again.
What is that cephalopod up to..? she thought. Looking at his back, the beak of his beast mode opened up, her optics widened in slight fear. The tongue was covered with sharp bladed hooks! It looked like if she threw someone in it, they would be turned into her kind of cat food. As the beak crunch down on her, she snarled in annoyance before screaming in pain as the radula's hooks shredded into her. Even when he made huge hole in her stomach. It was one of the greatest mistakes he made. By tearing into her torso, he also ingested her infectious microbot infested blue violet mechfluid. The parasite Visia, who was living inside her sparkchamber all these years, shifted a little. It has been such a long time anyone of great combat skill gets infected by her own poison. The catbot was dropped and rolled onto her side. Her body felt so stiff and painful. Her visions started blurring and glitching out. The sound of tank threads was getting louder. Starshadow looked up as a huge red and purple figue got closer to her. She heard X roared in anguish.
"Don't worry, I will rip his spark from his chest and give to you as gift!
Starshadow trembled weakly as she tried reaching out to him with a hand as he left. Her vision glitched again, showing from a foggy swamp to a burning area with huge piles of dead mangled bodies with the stench of mechfluid in the air. X was infront of her, escaping out of the colony burned down with, "X...please..don't leave me.." her hand dropped and she closed her optics, adjusting herself into a fetal position while holding onto her wound.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Banshee observed how Umbra took Starshadow down quickly and nodded towards Whitegrazer as she called out, listening to what she was about to say.
"We all need to stick to the trees. Optimus has told me Rattrap has set up a explosives for X on the ground. All we need to do is lure X towards their location."
"Fine by me," her optics widened as a missle came straight towards her and she jumped off the tree. Banshee looked towards the angry giant crab firing more missle and looked back at the horse, "I'm guessing Starshadow has him smitten during his dark days," she said, drawing her rifle while backing off as he approached them.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Optimus, the High Council might not have allowed you to leave.
True, thought Optimus.
If he can feel the fear in others, then that at least confirms that he does have that ability. Though, in what capacity, that's yet to be determined, but from the way he reacted towards me, he might be able to feel the emotions out of others close to him. This also works vice versa. I could almost sense his intent. When he was trying to tell me that he won;t hurt me or wanted my help, I sensed that his pleads weren't so genuine. Maybe he does want help, but his instincts born out of that colony might have...affected him,
If that was the case, Primal would have to try and keep his emotions in check and suppress his fears. Well, that wasn't much that frightened Optimus by this point in this war anyway, certainly not losing his own life and certainly not facing powerful bots like Megatron, Zodiac or X. What he cared most about were his Maximals and ensuring that their future wasn't altered by Megatron's insane ambitions.

I understand. Sounds like a good plan." I will tell Umbra, and also, Banshee when we see her.

So he waited as the gunfire grew louder and much, much closer. He kept his arms to his sides and remained steadfast in his position, trying to cope with the pain of his shoulder, his body covered in dents, scratches and scorch marks. It wasn't long when Whitegrazer and Umbra showed up with the ground trembling behind them from X. Shrapnel from the destroyed trees blew through the air in all directions, including his and Rattrap's, from X's firepower. He was much more powerful than the Maximal had initially anticipated. Optimus nodded to Whitegrazer as she emerged from the trees with Umbra and left him to join her commanding officer, and he gave a mutual glance to the aquatic Predacon for his cooperation before turning his attention to the impending tank. It took him a moment to realize that one of her entire limbs was missing. "Whitegrazer, your arm!" he exclaimed with concern. But they didn't have much time to talk about it before the ground shook upon X's approach. Still, Primal didn't move.

Rattrap watched from a distance, now slightly behind the crab/tank as he rolled past him, keeping his aim on X and glancing at Banshee to see that she was alright. Slag, look at de size of dis guy, he thought. Protoform X's alternative vehicle mode was TransMetal and impressive, to say the least, but it had its weaknesses.
"I knew you would lead them to me. It's been awhile since I had this many people for company.
Watching him transform to his large robot mode, X was inches away from the trip wire and motion detectors. Starshadow, who seemed to have taken a different appearance now ((OOC: does she still look like Nightstar instead? I tried looking back through posts to make sure...)), looked like she had been wounded and was on the ground further into the brush. X's screams and his voice were just as Optimus remembered; haunting and full of rage.
"You... You feel familiar to me. Have we met before?"
"I guess I've changed since we last saw each other, Protoform X," Primal said as he observed his green optics studying him closely, slightly intrigued how he addressed him as a familiar sense rather than by physical appearance. Despite the Maximal Commander's TransMetal upgrade, he still resembled his Cybertronian form; at least his head design did. But if that didn't help jog his memory, then surely his voice would. Of course Optimus wanted to converse with him first rather than attack him. It would be helpful to understand his state of mind and his intentions of his newly found freedom before trying to throw him into captivity and stasis lock again.

Rattrap was on edge now, ready to pull the trigger on his gun. From his position and limited line of sight, he calculated that X was very, very close to triggering his explosives. And if he'd miss them somehow, then the rat could detonate them himself instead.

Elsewhere, back where he had been left by the dirty Maximals, Terrorsaur started to regain consciousness...
"Well, that's just prime!"
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Whitegrazer wrote:"It sounded more like a missile to me." "Banshee!""We all need to stick to the trees. Optimus has told me Rattrap has set up a explosives for X on the ground. All we need to do is lure X towards their location."

Continuing on course, Umbra now knew what the plan was.
Banshee wrote:"Fine by me," "I'm guessing Starshadow has him smitten during his dark days,"

Umbra shifted as a missile flew by, raising an optic ridge Nope, think it's a rocket launcher. Either that or he has no guidance system for lock ons. Flying down near Rattrap and Optimus, his tentacles extended setting Whitegrazer down. He then came to a landing near the group, looking towards Optimus, then Rattrap. Then looked ahead as X came out of the woods.
X wrote:"I knew you would lead them to me. It's been awhile since I had this many people for company. He felt that presence even stronger now. It came from the bronze and silver bot in front of him. "You... You feel familiar to me. Have we met before?"

Optimus Primal wrote:"I guess I've changed since we last saw each other, Protoform X,"

While they spoke, Umbra's tentacles draped around him like a cloak hiding his figure, his leg opened as he pulled out a demo charge, then pulled out two acid bottles for his acid sword, attaching them to the demo charge. His leg then closed, having the now makeshift acid bomb ready and still concealed.

In his peripheral vision, Umbra noticed for a moment a slight blue flicker way off in the distance Hm?.. he said to himself quietly. Must be seeing things... he thought to himself.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

"Fine by me," her optics widened as a missle came straight towards her and she jumped off the tree. Banshee looked towards the angry giant crab firing more missle and looked back at the horse, "I'm guessing Starshadow has him smitten during his dark days,"
Whitegrazr nodded, "It seems so. He seems to show an emotion akin to love when he saw her. He calls her Nightstar."
"Whitegrazer, your arm!"
"Yeah, I didn't notice it either until after the storm dropped me off," Whitegrazer looked back at her missing right arm. Though, despite the fact of it's nonexistence, she still felt a tingling sensation. She looked over Optimus' body, and just like the herself and the others, the storm had left its mark on him as well. Dents. Black scrapes. His right arm also looked a little worse for wear, but at least, he still had his. That was good. By how strong the storm was, it was a miracle that all them just had a few bruises and dents. It could have been a lot worse.

As X was making his way, Whitegrazer noticed Umbra's tentacles wrapping around him. She just smiled. He must been planning a contingency plan, just in case this work work. She looked at Banshee then felt Rattrap's presence. Rattrap seemed a bit taken a back by X's massive form, and she could feel a prickling stab against her spine. He was on edge. Unnerved. She didn't blame him. Optimus, though, was taking her comments to heart. He was keeping his emotions in check, and remained steady and calm as X came closer.

She hoped they still had a chance.
"I guess I've changed since we last saw each other, Protoform X,"
X remained where he was, staring at Optimus intently then realized something, "That voice. I remember it."

The Maximal scientists dragged his struggling form towards the metal bed. It took six scientists to restrain him as they tried to place the metal stripes across his body. He punched the closest scientist so hard that his face bleed a bit. He kicked the female scientist in the chin, causing her to crash backward against the tray of medical horror instruments.

"Guards! Guards!" The blue and purple scientist screamed.

Two huge Maximal brutes with electrical sticks came inside and stabbed and electrified him three times. One of the scientists placed metal band around his head.

"Begin." The voice came out cold and lifeless.

They all were cold and lifeless yet he could feel their fear towards him. Why did they fear him? They were the ones causing the harm! Not he! A helpless bot they strapped to their agony of a bed! Turrets of different varieties cam out from the ceiling. One showered him with bullets. He flinched. The bullets were easier to ignore now. They were just a nuisance. Some went through. Others suck out of his veins, and on nearly scratched his spark chamber. They just created black holes that his systems quickly repaired after the scientist's halted the firing. All six of the scientists leered around him, watching the bullet holes close up good as new once more. Bullets that didn't go through popped out like corks. The second variety was lasers. Similar, but they left smoke and burned all the way through. Still, it was just a flinch. He hissed at them all as they leered once more. They all stepped back and ordered the guards to come forward. The bed hummed and went up, making him stand up straight. The guards took their sticks and rammed them inside his body, which still tried to repair the holes left by the green lasers. He screamed as blue currents sized his body. Everything became a swirl of black and red. The guards rammed harder and harder! The pain was overwhelming. The pain!

White, hot, boiling rage surged up to the surface. Must get out! Must. Get. Out!

He roared as he broke through the restraints. He tore off the band around his head. The guards came towards him, but he grabbed the sticks. Both of them.
The guards looked at him with shock and horror as he screamed and laughed. Screamed and laughed! He threw them towards the scientists, wtching them all fall like dominoes! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

He ran. Though, he was a bit dizzy. He was like a pinball, bouncing from the left to the right. He headbutted the wall to the left, growled and made his way towards the silver doors ahead, but before he could get closer, two more guards entered through them. HE turned the oter way, but the guards from before regained their senses. All four ran towards him. He reached for the ceiling. The guards held him down, punched, kicked, and shouted obscneities towards him. Optics cracked. Body shattered to pieces.

"BY PRIMUS!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!"

"He was trying to escape, sir! He almost killed the scientists back there!"

Liar!!! All he wanted was to escape!

The guards stood up, and he saw him. That voice.

X smiled. "You headed the team who experimented on me back on Colony Omicron, weren't you? I remember you now. I mean, you never showed up all the time, but I can't forget those times you came to assess their work." X looked up at the gloomy sky. "They hated you, you know? The scientists back on Omicron. You made their work difficult. To the point where when you were scheduled to come to Omicron andsee the results, they made sure to clean me up, all nice and polished, so you wouldn't go on and on how torturing me wasn't going to be successful. Those scientists grew tired of your voice. You see, the High Council secretly contacted them behind your back, and congratulated them on their progress. You were a just a formality. The High Council pressured them again and again. Wanting better results. One almost plotted an accident on your shuttle as you left, growing tired of the pressure placed on them. You didn't know that either, did you? But don't worry, the High Council called them out and threatened to have them removed and their existence erased if they did." X glanced back at Optimus, smiling. "They took their anger towards you out on me." X held up a finger. "I actually wanted to see you on Colony Omicron when I finally escaped. To show my gratitude, but you wern;t there. Of course, at a time, all those dead bots kind of bleed through. I don't remember much of their names anymore."

X looked behind, watching Nightstar in a feral position. Don't worry, my dear, you are safer there than here.

X looked back.

Whitegrazer kept her optics on X. So many emotions. Intense images seem to be swirling around his mind.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

(( OOC: :lol: at starshadow. XD I'm not sure if you're waiting or have anything to post, but if not, hopefully my post here will help get things rolling again for all of the characters involved.

I will admit, una, that your part with Rampage took me by surprise. I enjoyed that. But please be careful with your wrists! If it has anything to do with carpal tunnel, that can be quite serious and irritating. ))
"Yeah, I didn't notice it either until after the storm dropped me off,"
Primus... Well, they ought to recover it if they could find it before they returned to base. ...Assuming they were going to survive this encounter with X...
"That voice. I remember it."
Optimus recognized the expression on X's face as the memories started flooding back to him while he stood there looking up at him. And as the recollection came to the larger bot, some of it also invaded Primal's mind just like Whitegrazer said it could. They were just fragments but it was enough to put it together. Still, fear didn't emit from the Maximal leader, instead there was curiosity as he finally saw things from the tortured soul's point of view. It was just as unpleasant and horrible as he imagined it. Eventually, he felt himself within the memory which was an odd sensation, and still quite vivid. He remembered seeing X's body beaten and broken by the guards. He remembered how awful he felt...
"You headed the team who experimented on me back on Colony Omicron, weren't you?
"Yes," Primal simply answered him, his eye contact unwavering despite his confession.
I remember you now. I mean, you never showed up all the time, but I can't forget those times you came to assess their work."
Watching him take a gander up to the overcast sky, Optimus realized how well X's memory was still in tact. No, he wasn't present all the time; he was right about that. There were a lot of things someone in his position did behind a desk as well, and meetings, and there were also a lot of politics behind closed doors.
"They hated you, you know? The scientists back on Omicron.
Primal's brows furrowed at the comment. Could he really trust X to being truthful about everything he was about to say?
You made their work difficult. To the point where when you were scheduled to come to Omicron and see the results, they made sure to clean me up, all nice and polished, so you wouldn't go on and on how torturing me wasn't going to be successful.
The Maximal temporarily lowered his gaze while he recalled every visit he made to see X's progress. ...He was right again. He was always presented to him as being appealing to the eye, composed, and appearing to be strong enough to take anything that was thrown at him. Optimus never agreed with torturing him, not after what he had seen Zodiac go through, but wasn't that the whole point in creating Protoform X? They had to push his limits to see what he could handle and cope with. I was such a fool... he thought.
Those scientists grew tired of your voice. You see, the High Council secretly contacted them behind your back, and congratulated them on their progress. You were a just a formality.
Primal's orange optics immediately returned to the green ones that belonged to X, obviously taken aback by his words. Again, was he being truthful? Of course X probably heard a lot of what went on there, more than Optimus would have since he was absent much of the time. What he was saying could confirm some of his suspicions about the possibility of conspiracies and darker agendas. He was beginning to feel that only one who had taken him seriously was Nexus Prime.
The High Council pressured them again and again. Wanting better results. One almost plotted an accident on your shuttle as you left, growing tired of the pressure placed on them. You didn't know that either, did you?
His expression was enough to answer him while his mouth opened but nothing came out. Optimus stood there with the others listening and watching, learning about the terrible project he was involved with and how little he really knew about what was going on. He was embarrassed and ashamed. He was so naive back then to believe those who lied straight to his face. But even now he still trusted others too much.
But don't worry, the High Council called them out and threatened to have them removed and their existence erased if they did."
Shaking his head slightly in disbelief, he asked X, "How do you know all of this?" He just wanted confirmation, something that would let Optimus know beyond a doubt that he was telling the truth and not just trying to push him over the edge or get under his paint. After all, X had all the motive in the universe to fabricate that kind of information just to start trouble or just to be spiteful. And he couldn't blame him for that.
"They took their anger towards you out on me."
X smiled down at him but Primal didn't return the emotion. He was too busy trying to digest all of what was explained and how close he may have been to an "accident" so long ago. And now here he was with his Maximals, stranded on Earth with Megatron, infested with Vok weapons and traps, and struggling to survive every day. Was that some kind of "accident", too? Or was it just a coincidence? There was remorse in the Maximal's optics as he looked upon X telling him how they projected their outrage and frustration toward him onto X instead. Optimus never knew, and that pained him. The whole time he thought he had the control and supervision of what went on with Protoform X, when in reality, he had very little. He felt used and taken advantage of with his skills; not that he sought pity for it because everything that X was exploited with was much worse than what they did to Optimus.
"I actually wanted to see you on Colony Omicron when I finally escaped. To show my gratitude, but you wern;t there. Of course, at a time, all those dead bots kind of bleed through. I don't remember much of their names anymore."
"Well, here's your chance," said Primal as he took a fearless step toward him. "As one of the highest ranking scientists in charge of your development which has caused you so much anguish and torment, I stand before you with deep regret and remorse."

Rattrap watched his leader move forward a step. What're ya doin', Optimus? Don't get closer. You don't know what he's capable of, he thought with concern. Unless he was trying to get X to move toward him to trigger the explosives. From the rat's position, he couldn't see anyone beyond them...

Having followed their voices, Terrorsaur came upon the group from behind Primal, Whitegrazer and Umbra. What was Umbra doing standing with the Maximals? He glared at his backside before his optics fell upon Protoform X, who looked like an impressive bot in appearance. But he couldn't spot the others. And where was Tarantulas all this time? Did he manage to escape after all? Well, Megatron would deal with him. Let's see stir things up a bit, shall we? he grinned as he charged his optic lasers and blasted a powerful and cheap shot at Whitegrazer's back from his cover behind a wide tree trunk.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

((OOC: Wait OOP, you know how many times I've been in and out of the forum? O_O Shoot, I've been caught! :lol: And yeah I was waiting. :oops: I was actually gonna have Banshee wait til the trap is triggered. Buuuuuut, to make things more interesting, I could trigger....someone else. :P ))

I feel you Una. It's like I have to keep my wrists straight because it aches so bad, I couldn't draw, especially during crucial school projects where I was losing my s*** so hard, I had to go to the bathroom. Might wanna get a wrist guard these days. :lol: ))

Banshee listened to the interaction between X and Optimus, unphased even after Optimus' confession. What she heard later from X was rather surprising.
The High Council pressured them again and again. Wanting better results. One almost plotted an accident on your shuttle as you left, growing tired of the pressure placed on them. You didn't know that either, did you? But don't worry, the High Council called them out and threatened to have them removed and their existence erased if they did."
She looked at Optimus, reading his facial expression. If she was in his position, she would be surprised if anyone tried to go that far trying to harm her. Then again, some Maximals are no different from the Predacons. She had seen it with her very own eyes as one of ex maximal military commanders demanded Starshadow's destruction and even suggested to use the Predacon way when they ran out of possible methods in dealing with a stubborn criminal like her.
"As one of the highest ranking scientists in charge of your development which has caused you so much anguish and torment, I stand before you with deep regret and remorse."
Her expression grew grim when he stepped forward. It was a risky thing to do trying to approach a mentally unstable cannibal but if he successfully baited X, then their trap may work. Banshee looked past the giant crab, noticing Starshadow in a weak and defenseless state, suffering from both paralysis and mech fluid loss. If maybe there was a chance to threaten him into submission, they could probably take him out.

Suddenly Whitegrazer was under fire! What a timely distraction! Hopefully they would turn their attention to the horse instead of herself. Banshee quickly snuck off from the group and ran to a talltree, climbing up and used the leaves for cover, leaping off from one branch to the other, heading towards Starshadow. She threw two knives above the catbot and jumped off the last branch, landing behind a thick bush.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starshadow groaned in pain, struggling to stay awake even when the cybervenom was doing its work. Her systems was blaring warnings in the Netherzarian language, suggesting her to go into stasis lock. "Revolko...(Override.)"

ENERGEIA DEIECT DETANUS 20%. PROELUS KILENO SYSTEM SE TRIA NANOKLIKS.. (Energy at critical levels at 20%. Initiating system shut down in 3 nanokliks..)

"REVOLKO! Don't make me repeat again.."

...A'NAGORE. (Acknowledged.)

She looked up to the two knives above her, trying to sit up straight but her body would not listen due to paralysis. Banshee was nearby but where?! The ghost bat leaped out of the bushes before she was about to attempt to scream out X's name, covering her mouth and punching her in the throat, looking at her dead in the optics.

"I usually hate violence after I quit my job in the army but I don't see why I should let you live after so many lives I've watched you took..." she whispered to her and pulled out one of the knives out from the trunk and stabbed one of her knee while muffling the catbot's scream, "no...you'll suffer just as my friends did. An easy death is too merciful.."
The bat femme chokehold Starshadow, dragging her away from the pool of mechfluid and to the side, making her way to the group stealthily by taking advantage of the dense amount of trees and plants around her for cover.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

((OOC: Maybe I should get me a wrist guard. Mine are so wimpy. :lol: ))
"How do you know all of this?"
X continued to smile down at Optimus. He had studied the Maximal leader's expressions throughout his story. It was the truth. It was. Though he couldn't feel any fear from the bot, which disappointed him greatly, he at least gained some satisfaction from the looks of horror, hearing how those scientists thought of him, the shame of not control over those he was supposed to be leading, guilt of being deceived and used, and the genuine remorse he felt towards him from what transpired. It was enough for X.

"Oh, from failed escape attempts to feigning unconscious. Sometimes, the scientists were just too stressed out to care about what I heard or not." X shrugged yet a bit of glee couldn;t help but escape him. "Don't be too sad. They all dead anyway. They got what they deserved. Hah. They caused me nothing but great pain and suffering. Laughed with joy and pleasure. Yet, when I returned the favor, they didn't seem to enjoy it too much."

Whitegrazer stared at X hard. She couldn't help but wonder what X's game was. She could feel that he was being truthful here, but she felt some undisclosed desire he seemed to be holding back. His fingers seemed to twitch as one of his optics did. An itch. An itch he needed to scratch. Her body felt the same itchiness, but she ignored it. She took her stare and gazed at Optimus, sensing him trying to digest everything that has been said. Even she was taken a back by hearing the scientists' contempt for him. Optimus' ignorance at what was going on. As a leader, he should have known, but it seemed the High Council wanted this.

Optimus... the High Council used you as a scapegoat to blame for whatever happened to the project. The fact that they talked to the scientists to undermine your orders makes their view of you clear. They didn't give you a chance. Not even the scientists. It is clear they wanted quick results and didn't care for how they got them. She knew how crushed he must feel. She knew how it felt like to be used and deceived, thrown away. It shows you were a good man. You might have been fooled and ignorant of what was happening, but you were a better man than they were.

"Well, here's your chance," said Primal as he took a fearless step toward him. "As one of the highest ranking scientists in charge of your development which has caused you so much anguish and torment, I stand before you with deep regret and remorse."
X lowered his gaze for a moment, "I too feel regret for what happened on Omicron and even towards the scientists." Then he looked up and smiled.

When Whitegrazer saw Optimus take a step, she watched X. Optimus... watch yourself. X may be telling the truth, but he is holding something back.

Terrorsaur's optic lasers hit her back, making her jump and fall forward. Her face, grimaced in pain, planted into the ground. She could feel the explosives inches from her head. She took a breath, staying still. Two small gaping holes burned her back. Smoke rose from them.

X was taken a back by Terrorsaur's distraction. But when he was about to reach and grab Optimus' right arm, he froze, smelling fresh mechifuld. A whiff of the fluid made his mind flashed with the image of him holding Nightstar by the throat. One finger tasting her fluid leaking from the wounds he caused her. He turned around and roared a terrible, crackling roar towards Nightstar. He ran. Seeing Banshee grabbing his Nightstar, he stomped towards the Banshee, making a grab for her throat. He grabbed the female's throat, squeezing as he lifted her off the ground, "SHE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He threw the woman against a tree and roared once more. An itch to be scratched. She would do nicely for the time being!
Last edited by una on Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

As they continued to speak, Umbra pondered setting up another improvised explosive. The octopus eyes on his legs then shift looking as Terrorsaur stepped up behind them, then opened fire on Whitegrazer.

Umbra turned slightly looking at Terrorsaur Probably not the best choice, but doesn't matter. Sitrep, Starshadow's free from the collar's control and gone rogue, that giant over there appears to have close ties to her and seems to be just as abnormal.
X wrote:"SHE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Umbra then pointed with in X's direction with his thumb. Not sure you want to have two groups of enemies to deal with, least the Maximals aren't into cannibalism like those two.

Umbra then let out a cough, feeling a burning sensation moving from his back, a few vein like structures start to bulge from his tentacles Well.. slag. Appears I've been infected as well.. Make whatever choice seems wise to you, but you'll soon be alone. I wont live like a slagging monster.. Umbra then said in a disturbingly cold manner.

Umbra launched up into the air with the jets on his legs, going over the Maximal group towards X's area. His tentacles widened and curled as he slowed his descent, tapping the button twice on his demo charge, he then threw it out towards X and swung his legs out, using a burst of thrust to send himself back landing near the Maximals.

the Demo charge exploded in mid air, showering X and the area around him in a thick disgusting green slime. The acid slime then started to bubble violently, plumes of smoke rising up from X's body, as well as the leaf litter on the ground.

Then you two can fall together.. Umbra suddenly drew alot explosive throwing blades from his wrist compartments, passing them among his tentacles and hands.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Oh, from failed escape attempts to feigning unconscious. Sometimes, the scientists were just too stressed out to care about what I heard or not."
That was what Primal had assumed but it hardly offered up any proof. Could he really take his word for it?
"Don't be too sad. They all dead anyway. They got what they deserved. Hah. They caused me nothing but great pain and suffering. Laughed with joy and pleasure. Yet, when I returned the favor, they didn't seem to enjoy it too much."
Well, whether they deserved it or not, Optimus didn't condone that kind of violence or taking their lives. In some strange way, however, murdering them seemed to have helped X's attitude toward what he was put through. Most bots had consciences that haunted them forever doing what he did, and taking someone's life would not help them feel better or get past what was done to them. He honestly thought he would be much angrier toward him, but he didn't seem to be in a rush to harm him. Then again, that was often what the reports claimed, that X preferred to make his victims suffer slowly so he could gain the pleasure and satisfaction out of their prolonged but inevitable deaths. Not to mention that if no one or nothing could kill him, then he had all the time in the world to seek his revenge.

Optimus... the High Council used you as a scapegoat to blame for whatever happened to the project. The fact that they talked to the scientists to undermine your orders makes their view of you clear. They didn't give you a chance. Not even the scientists. It is clear they wanted quick results and didn't care for how they got them. It shows you were a good man. You might have been fooled and ignorant of what was happening, but you were a better man than they were.

Briefly, Optimus's gaze fell away from X when Whitegrazer reached out to him. While he agreed with her and accepted her support and understanding, it didn't exactly make him feel any better. He could feel her relate to his emotions with his situation, so at least he wasn't alone, but in turn he felt bad that she, too, had dealt with similar circumstances at some point in her life. Even if they were ever going to get home, would he want to face the challenges ahead by the Maximal Elders and the repercussions for his unusual and sometimes unorthodox methods of leadership during these Beast Wars? Of course he would. He had a strong desire and determination to straighten all of this out.
"I too feel regret for what happened on Omicron and even towards the scientists."
Primal watched X look up and smile... if one could call it a smile. He was difficult to read but something told him that he didn't really regret any of his actions. He enjoyed feeding off of their pain and fear. And while Optimus wasn't afraid of him, he certainly had some pain in his arm as it sparked a little again. He hoped X hadn't noticed it.

Optimus... watch yourself. X may be telling the truth, but he is holding something back.

Noted, he told Whitegrazer without looking back at her. He kept his full attention on X who appeared to suddenly have an ominous aurora about him, like the calm before a storm. Suddenly, however, he was thrown off of this path by Terrorsaur's attack that blew Whitegrazer off of her feet. Primal tried reaching for her to catch her as she flew forward, but his injured arm prevented him from being quicker. Laying ahead of him on the ground, he realized how close she was now to Rattrap's explosives. Everything with his and Rattrap's plan fell apart in that moment when X suddenly spun around and ran in the opposite direction. Without understanding what the slag was going on, and without knowing what Banshee was up to with Starshadow since X's large form blocked his view, he immediately addressed the situation. "Rattrap, abort! Abort!" he cried out to him loud enough for him to hear without giving away his position.
"SHE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Witnessing Whitegrazer fly forward from a shot to her back, Rattrap had gasped in his hiding place and was already in the process of disarming his demo charges with his handy, wireless remote just before he heard Optimus holler to him. This way no one on their team would accidentally get blown to slag by friendly fire. What the slag?! X took off back into the swampy treeline. Following his movements with his optics, he saw Banshee attacking Starshadow. What're you doin', Banshee?! he thought. She may have just jeopardized their whole mission. He remained hidden, however, as he watched everything unfold, waiting to see who he could help. But then he observed X grab Banshee and pin her against a tree. No!
Probably not the best choice, but doesn't matter.
"Like I care!" Terrorsaur squawked at Umbra, emerging from behind the tree after he had chuckled with his direct hit on the Maximal female. "Unlike you, I don't waste my time helping the Maximals! Just wait until I report this to Megatron!"
Sitrep, Starshadow's free from the collar's control and gone rogue, that giant over there appears to have close ties to her and seems to be just as abnormal.
"Sounds like you're all kinds of failure today, squid," the Predacon flier commented with a smirk.
Not sure you want to have two groups of enemies to deal with, least the Maximals aren't into cannibalism like those two.
"Save your lousy excuses for Megatron, and see if he'll buy any of them as some kind of pathetic justifications," Terrorsaur rolled his optics. They outnumbered this Protoform X guy, anyway, not to mention he knew Umbra had some tricks up his sleeve to slow him down. To say the least, he wasn't worried.
Well.. slag. Appears I've been infected as well.. Make whatever choice seems wise to you, but you'll soon be alone. I wont live like a slagging monster..
Approaching Umbra, Terrorsaur noticed his cough and the veins protruding on his tentacles raising a brow with a quizzical expression. "What the slag are you going on about?" he asked, confused and wondering what was wrong with him. But the squid leaped into the air and flew off toward X. Terrorsaur threw his hands up in the air as if to say he was giving up on everything. He turned about to continue firing at the Maximals...

"Whitegrazer!" Optimus cried to her as he saw the holes in her back that were still smoking from two familiar laser beams as she laid there on her stomach. Growing angry, Primal turned around and activated the guns on his back as it lifted over his head. As much as it hurt to lift his wounded arm up to use it, he ignored the pain and began firing relentlessly at Terrorsaur who left himself wide open just as Umbra departed to chase down X.

Terrorsaur managed to get a short blast of his lasers off in Primal's direction before he was forced to use one of his blades to help ricochet his onslaught of firepower. Unfortunately, his lasers missed and he had to step backwards while he was pummeled by the Maximal's weapon. I can't keep this up, he admitted to himself as his blade started to weaken under the gun fire. Peeking around it, he risked firing another at Optimus, this time grazing his leg, just enough to distract him so he could escape.

Primal halted his firing when Terrorsaur's optic laser skimmed across his leg, causing it to buckle for a moment before regaining his posture to continue firing. However, the Predacon took advantage of him pausing and reverted to his beast mode, flying up out of the canopy of the forest. He may not have had his jet engines to use for flight, but he still had his wings to flap. Optimus deactivated his weapon and hurried to Whitegrazer's side, kneeling down beside her. "Are you alright?" he asked, carefully examining her back with a frown on his face. He lifted his head and looked into the treeline when he heard Umbra's demo charge explode. "Banshee?!" Where was she?!

Just before Umbra appeared with his attack, Rattrap had jumped out of his hiding spot and started firing at X with his gun as he ran toward him. "Let her go, crab cake!" he demanded. He immediately stopped when he heard an explosion and saw a slimy, green substance decorate the area, some of it even getting on him because of his close proximity, and no doubt a ton of it getting onto to Banshee as well. He gasped as he watched the tiny bubbles form and burst and felt it starting to burn on his armor. Fortunately, it wasn't enough to seriously damage him, not like what he saw all over X. But Banshee was probably hit hard with it as well. "Dragster mode!" he ordered his body, and it shifted from robot to a rat with wheels. Rattrap sped off across the forest floor toward X, kicking up leaves and mud along the way. He straightened his tail and slammed his breaks, sliding in the mud and turning just enough to swing his tail into X's ankles to knock him off balance so the rodent could get between him and Banshee and drive her out of there. "I don't know what were you thinkin', Banshee, but let's get the heck outta here!"

Back at the Darksyde, the computer had finalized the construction of the energon blade that Megatron had instructed to be made, and he held it in his hand as he admired the beauty and potential advantage it would give him. "I believe it is time for my.... surgical strike. Yesss." In the distance approaching from the air, the flying TransMetal t-rex was inbound, but he would not be so careless as to announcing his introduction to everyone. First, he would stay back, unnoticed and undetected, and observe the situation to see what they were dealing with, and to see the damages already inflicted upon the others. Tracking them down had been a little tricky, especially with the fog, but now he was close enough to zero in on their signatures, including the Maximals'. So the protoform did indeed survive. And it would appear that they're still dealing with the situation, he deduced as all of their signatures on the horizon were localized and crowding each other on his sensors.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Banshee's optics widened when X was coming towards her in rage and was about to draw out her rifle to threaten him but was not fast enough. She struggled a little and dropped both the gun and Starshadow as he lifted her up by the throat, he claiming the feline as his. Such possessiveness would be his downfall! After getting thrown to the tree, she shook her head and attempted reaching out for her rifle but stop as she observed Umbra making his bold move.

Noticing something was thrown towards X, she thought to herself, What is that..?

Then it exploded with slime raining down on them. She used her wings to cover herself, only to feel a painful burning sensation with make her cry out a little.The acid melted through her thin wing membranes and dripped onto her armor, forming bubbles on it.
"I don't know what were you thinkin', Banshee, but let's get the heck outta here!"
While trying hard not to scream in pain, the ghost bat quickly grabbed her rifle and hopped onto Rattrap and aimed the gun at X, "GO GO GO!" she then open fire.

Banshee was not the only one who got affected by the acid. A large sludge splattered onto Starshadow's legs, waist and optics, making her scream in agony as the metal bubbled. Crippled and blinded, she felt her spark trying to leave her body, like she was dying soon. With all the damage she has taken, for the first time in many years she felt so vunerable, hopeless and weak. It saddens her. Saddened that she had fell so far. From losing 80% of Hellfang's forces, downgrading using inferior protoforms to blinded and partially melted like a corpse that was taken out from a smelting pool after a dip. With her current position in the Predacon ranks, it would be unlikely to get proper repairs first before spending time in the CR tank if Megatron decides to keep her around. Her suffering was about to end with a painful death.

Inside her sparkchamber lies the Netherzarian Visia who was observing the things around her. If Starshadow dies, it would be over for her as well. Then she felt her microbots slowly mutating Umbra on their own, just as it should. Visia directed some of the microbots to hack his brain module, establishing a psychic connection between her potential minion and herself. With that, she sent him a flash of a vision of herself in her true form, giving Umbra a splitting headache if he resists.

YOU WILL OBEY ME! Visia then attempts controlling the octopus' movements, directing him to quickly rush for Starshadow, pick her up and run deeper into the forest away from the group.

You will return to the Darksyde and place the body in the CR tank or I'll turn you into what she's about to become soon!

((OOC: Naito, prepare your best DnD dice as we spoke about LMAO! BRING IT ON!))
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

"Rattrap, abort! Abort!"
What was going on, Whitegrazer thought. Inch by inch, using her only arm, she slid slowly back. Away from the explosives. Trying not to make any sudden movements which may set them up. Explosives were a tricky some times.
"Whitegrazer!"
"Are you alright?"
As she gained some distance away, she pushed her body up to a sitting position, kneeling down. She looked up at Optimus to reassure him, "I'm fine. It would take more than that to knock me out." She chuckled and then checked Optimus out, "Are you all right?" There was a loud roar, catching her attention. She stared at the backside of X, watching the giant run away from them. Though, she knew he couldn't be running away from them in fear. Something was going on. The roar X made would make any of those with a faint of spark tremble and freeze in place.
Well.. slag. Appears I've been infected as well.. Make whatever choice seems wise to you, but you'll soon be alone. I wont live like a slagging monster..
Fully standing now, Whitegrazer stared at Umbra, seeing the protruding veins, "What's wrong, Umbra? Is there any I can do to help?"

They might not be on the same side, but Umbra saved her life once as well as trusted her enough to tell her Zodiac's identity. She hoped to repay that, and hated to see anything happen to him. "What is happening to you?"
"Banshee?!"
She turned her attention and watched in horror as Banshee was being held by the throat. How did Banshee get there? What was she doing there?

"Banshee!"

Then you two can fall together..
X continued to squeeze Banshee's throat. His right arm raised. Fingers arched into a claw-like appearance and aimed it right at her chest area. He was going to rip her spark from within her spark chamber and eat it right in front of her dying optics! As his fingers touched the clear finish, chuckling and eager to have a snack, especially at someone who hurt Nightstar, green acid exploded and rained down upon him. He just laughed at the burning pain. Stared at the burning holes with interest. "Ooooooo!"
"Let her go, crab cake!"
But he wasn't able to enjoy the show nor a snack as the rat's firepower forced him to let go of Banshee's throat. He knelt down for a moment. The acid was causing some havoc on his systems, but soon, those holes closed back to a nice, polished red color. He laughed with glee. X made his way towards Nightstar, feeling something happening within her torn up body. Seeing her like this was boiling the energon in his veins, making him see red. Red like the way he felt when he finally escaped the lab underneath Colony Omicron. All he felt was an itch. An itch he scratched by tearing off the limbs and eating the metal off the skeletal structures of scientists, making their pain last as long they made his pain last. The colonists were just in the crossfire of his psychosis as it was termed by the High Council. Heh. Was it really? He will never truly know, and all he remembered was how happy he felt to spread all the pain around for anyone to feel. After all, what is the point of pain without sharing it with someone? Pain was all he had in life. It was his curse and his joy. His poison and pleasure. He was ill, and yet, he was addicted to the illness.

X balled his fist in fury, and yet his head tilted to the side, grinning at Banshee and Rattrap as they tried to run away from him.

He couldn't resist a challenge. Though, part of him didn't want to abandon Nightstar. As he stepped back, he looked down at Nightstar, and felt something. He leaned forward. "What is happening to you? I feel.... an emotion. Different from yourself. What is it?"

When Banshee's shots hit him, he growled and roared. He charged right at them, transforming into his tank form and fired a rocket at Banshee and Rattrap! Laughing, growling, he took out a minigun and blasted everywhere! Big, yellow chunks of energy bullets stormed the area. Up at the sky, down at the ground, left at one tree, right at another, and straight in front of him. X laughed and laughed! "Don't run away from me! I only want to play! HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Whitegrazer pushed Optimus a bit as one of X's shots went straight towards them,"Optimus, we might yet still have a chance here. Let me try and communicate with X's spark. Maybe I can try and... calm him down."

When more approached, Whitegrazer raised her arm and an electrical spark popped out and kept the rocket from getting near them.
Last edited by una on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

( Welp, I lost the dice roll. )
Whitegrazer wrote:"What's wrong, Umbra? Is there any I can do to help?""What is happening to you?"

Umbra turned his head slightly looking towards Whitegrazer Star's Microbots got inside me. I don't think there's any helping that..

Looking back at Rampage, Umbra observed as the acid holes seemed to be regenerating faster then the acid could consume Another regenerator?! Umbra growled,Even worst, he seemed to repair damage faster then Nemesis or Zodiac.He paid no mind to Rattrap and Banshee, while he'd work with them but, neither side was obligated to avoid friendly fire.
X wrote: "What is happening to you? I feel.... an emotion. Different from yourself. What is it?"

Umbra dropped his knives, not having set them yet to blow up, then clutched his head as he felt a sudden pain and ringing in his audios.
Visia wrote:YOU WILL OBEY ME!

Get out of my head! Umbra growled, his optics turning red with more veins seen starting to stick out around his face and neck.
Visia wrote:You will return to the Darksyde and place the body in the CR tank or I'll turn you into what she's about to become soon!

His octopus arms moved together like two huge pairs of arms slamming into the ground as his leg jumpjets kicked in, launching towards Starshadow. His movements seeming unusual as he crashed down near her and moved one of the giant limbs wrapping it around her like a giant hand, then lifted her and started to run in brutish almost jerky manner, swinging Star's body, his other arm knocking a log out of his path. He'd have to use his mental training to regain control of his body again, he thought to himself.

As Umbra rushed off into the woods, a blue light was sudden suddenly rushing off between the trees in the background following Umbra's direction.