"Bad Spark"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

"Then focus,"
"I'm alright,"
Whitegrazer just ignored Megatron. She was worried about both Aurora and Optimus. Despite what Optimus said, she knew better than to believe it because it was the same habit she had that irritated everyone else. Heh. They were similar in that way of thinking, but that stubbornness could be a failing at times. She should know. She was at that predicament now, and she knew Optimus felt the same way. But they couldn't go back in the past and undo what actions have led to this moment. They just needed to figure out a way to save Aurora and themselves at the same time.
"Well, I certainly wasn't stringing him along on our stroll as my personal amusement,"
"Let them go, Megatron. I will cooperate, just let them go," Primal pleaded. "You're killing her,"
"I've seen your cooperation thus far, Primal, or lack there of," he sneered. "I think I'll hold on to Whitegrazer a bit longer since she has just willingly offered me a great advantage to manipulate your secret creation. And may I remind you that the contusion on her head happened with Zodiac's hands, not mine."
"I don't care who injured her," which wasn't entirely true, "You're the one prolonging her the medical attention she so desperately needs, thus I'm holding you responsible for her life!"
As her commanding officer, you are responsible for her well being and for her survival." He then chuckled. "I know you better than that, Primal, putting the blame on someone other than yourself. I believe you're simply trying to bide your time, but for what purpose, I can not fathom since it's a hopeless endeavor."
"Everyone has a choice." Whitegrazer stared at Megatron. "You could let her go, but you won't because she keeps us from doing you any harm and keeps us on a tight leash. You chose to extort her pain for your own benefit. That is the choice you made, and as we face the consequences of our choices, so too will you." It wasn't a threat. It was just a statement of fact.
"Lemme just pump her body full of venom, Boss. I'm owed a good dose of paralysis fer what she did ta me."
She only knocked him out with a palm strike. Though, she wasn't surprised by the Predacon fuzor's reaction. He seemed quick to retaliate and enjoyed violence and suffering for his own pleasure.
"Not yet, Quickstrike. She still holds some value to me, yesss." Then the tall Predacon looked at the female and asked, "Well...?"
She won't allow Megatron to rush her. She knew what was at stake here. She didn't need another reminder. "It is difficult when your people keep dividing his attention."

X... X she called out towards Protoform X's spark. She closed her eyes. She felt X's presence. It was growing nearer, and yet, still too far away.

X's laughter was cut short when he felt a sharp, burning sensation come upon the back of one of his knees. In reflex, the knee bent forward. Terrorsaur used this distraction against him, and before he could react, the annoying bird slashed his arm, forcing him to let go of him despite how much fun he was having.
"Why not end this nonsense?," she told the bot she only knew as X, "And no more harm will have to come to your beloved."
X narrowed his eyes at the female black bird. "That's a nice looking sword you have there. Maybe should take it from you and cut you p.
You would be surprised by what's inside of you and comes up. Me? No, I'm not surprised anymore. I seen enough insides of Maximals and Predacons.
It's so boring now, but their reaction are just so... fun to watch."
He sneered, and was about to make a dash towards her when he felt Whitegrazer call out to his spark again. "Ah, you like to touch my spark, don't you?"

X looked at Nightstar. He ran, with a limp, towards his downed companion and picked her up, making a run for it. Running towards where Whitegrazer beckoned him, but before he did that, he took a slight detour. The closer and closer he got, the more persuading Whitegrazer; call came to him. It made him wonder why she would call for his help. As he ran through the small jungle, he find a cave entrance. He laid Nightstar inside, so at least, no one would disturb her. "You will be safe here, my sweet kitty. I will return. It seems someone is eager for my presence. Don't get jealous now. He smirked as he stood back up and exited the cave, continuing on his path towards Whitegrazer. He transformed into his beast mode.

"He's coming," Whitegrazer announced.

X made his way, but as he came closer and closer, he began to see a sight before him. He kept himself hidden, crawling up a loose boulder to get a look. He narrowed and zoomed in to Whitegrazer staring far out towards his location. Optimus was standing with his hand over his side. Oh! They were both here. Those two were so inseparable it seems. Just like him and Nightstar it seems. X mused over the other two. The little one wasn't doing so well. She looked almost dead. Aw, such pain, and he didn't cause it. Pity. But who was the purple bot holding her hostage? Ah! X closed his optics. Who is that? You must tell me.

Whitegrazer felt like someone was squeezing her spark. X? It was him, wasn't it?

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm just wondering what you know about him. After all, you are the one calling me here. I wonder why? To help you? To surprise attack like before? Oh, dear, you know what happens when I sneak attack. Your little one might not survive the encounter." X smiled. He pushed inwardly, concentrating on the spark which beckoned his. He searched and searched. Hollow memories of pain. The image of Optimus' exploding in space. The echo of laughter. His laughter. The image of this bot... standing over Optimus and beating him over and over again, laughing and laghing harder and harder. Ooooooo! Past memories of what she felt? Her reaching out, but could do nothing more than feel his anguish. Helplessness, a deep regret. Love, a posionous sting. Hate, a bitter taste in her moth. An image of her... ripping out his spark. Oh. That didn't happen. So you have dark thoughts, also? Interesting. But you never act upon it. Why not? So much more relieving of your pain than what you are doing now, isn't it? What's his name? I want his name.

Stop... It felt like X was tearing her spark in half, dipping his fingers inside to find what he sought. Her hand gripped her chest and flinched.

It hurts, doesn't it? I didn't mind to cause you pain, but it is the nature of my existence. Well, it's your fault. Ah! I have his name. The one who you and the others have said wanted to see me. Oh! You are connected-

Whitegrazer growled. "No." She blocked X from using her link with Aurora for his amusement.

Okay, okay, I was curious. I'm done. I got his name. I know him now, and you were going to let me fall into his trap to save your comrade who might already be dead now?." X burned with fury towards her. Or, are you hoping that my chaotic nature would be an asset? Shame on you!

X transformed. But I forgive you.

X walked over towards them, holding out his pump shotgun. He looked at Megatron. "Well, you wanted me here. So here I am."
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Banshee had completed her repairs and stepped out of the CR chamber. There was no time to lose and she had to make a decision quick as she tapped in to the external cameras of the Axalon from a computer. Find Nightstar or Optimus now that most of the crew members were gone. Taking the lift down (or running out from the hangar I can't remember where her CR was), she flew outside high to the skies at top speed in search of Optimus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You are that garbage, traitor, as you're about to find out!,"
Nightstar hissed angrily at that. If she had a dictionary she would throw it at Nemesis. She did not trust her one bit, none of the Predacons who were not in her organization in fact.

"If you had the chance you would stab Megatron in the back as well! Don't act like you're a loyalist, hypocrite!" one of her fist was charging up only for the energy to be lost after X dropped her.
"Why not end this nonsense?,""And no more harm will have to come to your beloved."

"Because he knows it's better to die fighting than stand and do nothing...but then again...he's almost invincible..." she spoke, glaring at the bird female. Nightstar hoped X would tear her to pieces but he stopped. Why? He suddenly picked her up and ran off which confused her. Running through the jungle, he set her down in a cave.
"You will be safe here, my sweet kitty. I will return. It seems someone is eager for my presence. Don't get jealous now.
"Where are you- no NO NO! Don't you dare!" he left, just like that...Nightstar crawled desperately while her back still emitting spark and smoke, wanting to stop X from making any foolish decisions. She used the cave wall to support herself, standing up to follow him secretly. By following him, he led her to Whitegrazer, Optimus and the big, bad and purple himself while she hid behind some bushes.
"Well, you wanted me here. So here I am."
That no good maximal lured him to Megatron?! What was she thinking?! Watching them just made her mechfluid boil. Then from the sky, Banshee was descending down from the sky and landed beside Optimus.

"I apologize for my absence," Banshee looked towards the Maximal leader and then to Megatron, flipping out her armblades, "I guess things are not in our favor. Which means...hard decisions have to be made even though if they are not the best ones..." the bat femme started walking towards Megatron, having the intention of cutting him down, even if Whitegrazer or whoever gets caught in her way.

Nightstar, watching what was unfolding was making her own decisions on the side, to strike down Megatron or Banshee. She could feel a certain calling ringing in her head. KILL HER!! screamed the hallucinations of the voices of her fallen comrades who fell because of Banshee. It was an aching feeling she had to satisfy and a duty to fufill.

"A debt is owed, and now you must pay it back.." Visia spoke calmly to her in her mind, then a mad laughter followed.

"REND HER BODY AND BATHE IN HER MECHFLUID! AVENGE OUR FALLEN!" Starshadow screamed in her mind, her words triggering Nightstar's bloodlust. Her anger towards Banshee directed her to leap out of her hiding spot, dashing towards the bat femme, the same monstruos tentacles Optimus saw burst out from her back and launched out towards Banshee, coiling around her arms and pulled towards her. Banshee cried out in pain and fear as she saw the tentacles fusing into her arms, eating her slowly. Nightstar then pinned her down on the ground and slashed Banshee's throat with her claws and scratched her guts open before sinking her fangs into the bat femme's face, gnawing and biting every piece of it and pushed her clawed thumbs into her optics. It was a bloody scene. Finally, the psychologist once known as Xychona finally succumb to a silent and painful death after Nightstar tore her spark chamber open and pulled out her spark while her tentacles consumed her wings, the damaged "wings" on Nightstar's back slowly mutated, resembling bat wings that once belonged to Banshee.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Cheetor looked rolling out of the way of some of Waspinator's missiles, then raises his arms up to shield against the incoming fire.

Landslide watched the battle as his weaponry was being repaired by the drones. He raised an optic ridge as he observed X run off with Starshadow. Glancing towards his shoulder weapon he watched as the drones plugged the gatling gun in, his system's firmware installing the gun, his internal loader starting to whirl as it feed bullets into the weapon prepping it. Alright, lets do this!

Landslide activated his thrusters, rolling out from under the Axalon on his leg's wheels with his shield held ready, his shoulder horns flipping down aiming up at Waspinator's missiles firing off a wide dual stream of gatling gun fire, the missiles exploded prematurely in midair. I got him lad, go help Rattrap!

Landslide then said as he moved in Cheetor's place, opening fire onto Waspinator. Cheetor nodded Thanks! Cheetor then shouted as he ran off towards Inferno, then came to a stop bringing his arms together and started firing at his back thrusters in an attempt to bring him down, or atleast force him away from pinning down Rattrap.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

(ooc: Well.. OK then! Not sure if starshadow realized but Primal and Megatron weren't alone..)

The pretender in Aurora's form continued through the seemingly empty base the Maximals had named the Axalon. It almost felt a little strange being back here, at least not now that he had his abilities back and he was no longer in chains. Freedom, as they called it, was still a concept he only recently learned to appreciate. Most of his life he'd spent in chains or behind bars, even when those restraints hadn't been physical he still hadn't been able to make his own decisions.

Not until that moment when he had walked into Nexus' cell while disguised as his beloved pupil..

Everything since then had been new to him. His trip to Earth on Nexus' ship, his time here as Nexus while attempting to set the Maximals up for their destruction, then the unexpected chain of events that changed everything again. Forced him to face his own mortality, or 'put him in his place' as his first handler would have said. Only for a delightful twist of fate restoring his powers yet again, albeit the experiences up until now still left him changed much to his dismay.

He wandered almost aimlessly throughout the corridors of the Axalon even though he knew perfectly well where he was headed. As Nexus Prime he had done the same many times while mapping out every little detail about the base his enemies called home. The emergency lights alarming any occupant of the ongoing nearby threat from the Predacon attack were still blinking, but the pretender played them no heed. Fortunately his plan seemed to be working and Sentinel only identified him as Aurora based on the energy signature he had obtained via her stolen chip.

The little fuzor look-alike had just parked the wagon containing all of the real Aurora's tools and research material when approaching footsteps alerted him that he was no longer alone. Aurora's green optics peered over at Banshee who was rushing to get somewhere and didn't even seem to notice the fuzor's presence. Frowning a bit by the sight of the triggerhappy so-called psychiatrist who had annoyed the shapeshifter so during his time as Nexus, the frown quickly faded when the female bat disappeared out of the base to hurry to whatever her destination was. Zodiac could only speculate where she was going so quickly, not that he especially cared.

Good riddance, he thought, and entered the room he had been assigned while posing as the admiral. It was now being used as a storage area, not that it mattered much. What he sought would still be here.. After sealing the doors behind him, the pretender made his way past the clutter to the wall on the opposite side of the room.
"If you had the chance you would stab Megatron in the back as well! Don't act like you're a loyalist, hypocrite!"
Nemesis merely smiled at the wounded ex-Predacon's words, all the while swirling the still flaming sword in her hand. Whether or not the other female's words held some truth to them, the avian female was certainly not going to reveal in present company.

"Now that wouldn't serve much purpose, would it?," Nemesis retorted, fiery red optics fixed on the other female. She left it at that, not caring to enlighten Starshadow or whatever name she went by now of the rank Megatron had bestowed upon her.
"Because he knows it's better to die fighting than stand and do nothing...but then again...he's almost invincible..."
The smile widened a little bit. "Oh really? How very fascinating," Nemesis responded, feigning genuine interest. Of course Starshadow's praise of X' invincibility stood in clear contrast to the now seeping wound at the back of his knee that Nemesis had just inflicted upon him. Of course X had hardly reacted the way a normal foe would, and he certainly seemed oblivious to the pain. Any healing abilities he may possessed weren't as fast as her own, but part of her did envy him the ability to block out.. or perhaps even welcome the suffering.

She noticed the faint sparks emerging from the other female's hands, grasping the sword in her hand a little tighter as she prepared to put the traitor out of her misery.
"That's a nice looking sword you have there. Maybe should take it from you and cut you p.
You would be surprised by what's inside of you and comes up. Me? No, I'm not surprised anymore. I seen enough insides of Maximals and Predacons.
It's so boring now, but their reaction are just so... fun to watch."
Nemesis could not hold back a low chuckle when hearing X's words. Especially considering how strange her own insides were and should the larger bot in front of her even attempt to make good on his threat, he would find out the hard.. and painful.. way.

"I would love to see you try," she then retorted, the chuckle dying as quickly as it had come. She left it at that, tempting as it was to elaborate on how grave a mistake it would be. X had seemingly lost interest in her anyway, his odd affection for Starshadow becoming more apparent by the nanoclick.

Just then X rushed forward, hoisting Starshadow into his arms before taking off into the forest. Nemesis' optics narrowed as she watched them go before turning to Terrorsaur. "We'll follow them from afar. Let's see what they're up to," she told the other transmetal Predacon.

Another voice entering the scene caused Aurora to stir. She had lost a lot of mech fluid and was barely able to hold on at this point, but the unexpected appearance of Banshee caused her to move ever so slightly. And.. someone else.. A male. She could barely make out his large presence from where she was laying. She couldn't quite make out what he was saying, but his very presence filled her with a sense of dread. His attention was on someone else, however.

The other new arrival was more familiar.. Mysterious, but safer.

Banshee..?

Her optics flickered on long enough to catch a glimpse of the Maximal psychiatrist with the mysterious past. It appeared that Banshee was going to take on Megatron, a task that would surely be considered too risky under normal circumstances, but in her present state Aurora was barely able to focus and much less consider possible consequences.

As she lay there on the ground at Megatron's feet, she managed to muster the strength needed to smile ever so slightly at the approaching Banshee, for once feeling that maybe.. just maybe.. they stood a chance, however small, to get out of this alive.

A glimmer of hope.. that was abruptly destroyed with the arrival of Starshadow. Aurora let out a faint gasp, trying to warn Banshee about the imminent danger she was in, but the little fuzor was too weak, too powerless, too.. late.

Starshadow attacked Banshee with a rage rarely seen, even among Predacons. Aurora's optics dimmed, her gasp fading as she witnessed the cruel and most certainly painful last moments of a fellow Maximal she barely even knew. Still.. another Maximal gone.

Again losing consciousness, the little fuzor's form went still. For once it was a welcome event, taking her away from the disaster that was playing out only a few feet away from her. As she felt herself slipping back into the dreamless state, she felt fortunate she hadn't seen the look on Whitegrazer and Optimus' faces after they too had witnessed the horror transpire in front of them.

Meanwhile the fake Aurora placed his hand on a portion of the wall, the hand lighting up as countless tiny nanomachines spread from his fingers and to the wall itself. The process of melting the metal was swift and fairly clean, leaving a gaping hole behind as the tiny machines then retreated back into the shapeshifter's body. Zodiac then wasted no time reaching into the opening, grabbing the few items he had stashed there prior to the Maximals discovering he wasn't truly Nexus Prime. Among those items was a journal marked with a decorated version of the Maximal symbol.. Nexus Prime's symbol.

As tempting as it was to simply open the journal right now and further divulge into the many secrets of the highly respected admiral and true descendant of Prime, Zodiac felt it best to retreat before anyone showed up. Yes, he looked like an exact replica of Aurora and he even planned ahead enough to obtain her identity chip, but there was always the small chance that the captured Maximals would escape and return here. And he couldn't very well let them, especially Primal, find out about the secrets Nexus had hid away. Some of those secrets held tremendous power, some even held the ability to change history as it had been written.

For that reason he packed the items away and hurried out of the room and the base itself, careful to avoid anywhere he might encounter other transformers.

(ooc: Okay, I added the rest of the post. There's some additional parts earlier in the post too for Nemesis. )
Last edited by Phoenix on Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: Just to be clear, Megatron, Optimus and that group are still out of range of the Axalon's scanners. So even though Banshee found them so quickly, I really don't want anyone one else (especially the Maximals) doing the same thing and interfering. I've been trying very hard to keep this from happening. I'm not looking for a battle here (not at the moment), I just need Megs to be able to deal with X and finally proceed with his plan. The battle can continue with the other Maximals to keep them distracted, which is why I've been having the Preds more difficult to take down. :P Also, forgive me if I can't remember everyone's injuries; I can't even remember all of my characters'. :lol: ))
"Everyone has a choice." "You could let her go, but you won't because she keeps us from doing you any harm and keeps us on a tight leash.
"Now you're beginning to catch on, Vok," Megatron said slyly with a small smirk.
You chose to extort her pain for your own benefit. That is the choice you made, and as we face the consequences of our choices, so too will you."
This time the Predacon leader couldn't contain his laughter as it suddenly burst out of his mouth, bellowing from deep within his chest. "Is that so?" his laughter continued until it slowly regressed. Optimus glared at him before quietly resting his optics on Aurora. "And just who would I be answering to for said consequences? The all-mighty Optimus Primal?" Megatron joked. "Noooo. There is no authority here to reprimand me, and there are no saviors to stop me. My actions and calculations will lead to a greater Cybertron."

"You're delusional, Megatron," Optimus threw at him.

"Am I? The only delusions are your beliefs, Primal. Equality for all?" Megatron scoffed at the idea. "It can't be achieved. And your all-knowing High Council is so corrupt from the inside that the only ones capable of rectifying their oppression and world domination are Cryotek and myself. Only we possess the power and the intellect to tear them down by any means necessary. Mark my words, Optimus, it will happen. The oppressed will rise and take back what is rightfully theirs, and I will be at the helm of it." He grinned once more as he envisioned his future of glory and conquest on Cybertron stemming from the very planet they were on now... Earth. Megatron had the greatest opportunity before him that not even Cryotek could fathom let alone accomplish. He merely threw in the criminal's name to throw them off of his scent and make it seem as though whatever he had planned couldn't be achieved without his teacher.

The Maximal leader shook his head with disbelief. How did he ever get stuck battling a war with this maniac? Why him? Why his Maximals?
"It is difficult when your people keep dividing his attention."
"Terrorsaur, focus your firepower on the Maximals and leave Protoform X be. Do not make me repeat myself again. And Nemesis, regroup with these coordinates," Megatron instructed them over his comm. link with impatience as he sent her his location.

Terrorsaur suddenly blasted away from X when he released him, but the Predacon flier was quick to bank around and back Nemesis up if she needed it until Megatron's voice came through again on their radios. Why was he telling them to let him go? He must have another plan that he was implementing now... "Alright, alright!" he responded to their cruel but fearless leader. He stopped in the air to hover and observe below.
"That's a nice looking sword you have there. Maybe should take it from you and cut you p.
You would be surprised by what's inside of you and comes up. Me? No, I'm not surprised anymore. I seen enough insides of Maximals and Predacons. It's so boring now, but their reaction are just so... fun to watch."
The TransMetal, male avian could only make out a little bit of what X said to Nemesis as the crab admired her fiery blade, and then just like that, he was abandoning the battle. He even picked up the traitor along the way and ran off with her. Terrorsaur narrowed his optics with suspicion that Megatron had something to do with this but he had no idea how. Landing next to Nemesis he said, "There goes our fun." But he still heard gun fire nearby.
"We'll follow them from afar. Let's see what they're up to,"
"I think we should offer our services to our comrades and keep the pressure on the Maximals. Megatron some how seems to know what's going on," Terrorsaur suggested to his fellow aviator. "If we can take down Rattrap, that'll leave them without leadership and hopefully induce panic." He smiled at the thought of them running around wildly with flailing arms in the air and screaming.
"He's coming,"
Megatron lifted his chin slightly to show off the pride he had for his intelligence.

"You don't know what you're doing, Megatron," Optimus tried to warn him.

"On the contrary, I know exactly what I'm doing," he objected with full confidence in his voice as he diligently watched their surroundings for X's appearance while maintaining his aim on Aurora by his feet.
"No."
Optimus slowly looked over at Whitegrazer with concern when she spoke out, laying her hand upon her chest plate. Who was she talking to? ...Or was it an answer toward X with her connection? He didn't like this at all. He was outraged by Megatron exploiting her ability to communicate with X through her spark. That was incredibly dangerous for both of them, and maybe even all of them. If she was speaking with X, he couldn't help but wonder what they were saying to each other. Previous conversations, albeit brief, Optimus had had with him in the past gave him some imagination, but he was different now because he was free. He wasn't a slave or an experiment to anyone.
"Well, you wanted me here. So here I am."
Megatron's optics shifted from Whitegrazer to X who had finally shown himself. He was damaged but it didn't seem to phase him at all. While his appearance was calm even while he held his large gun, the crab gave off a vibe of hunger which was an emotion the TransMetal t-rex could relate to. However, his functionality was more than he had hoped it would be. It seemed the Predacon would have to find a way to knock him down in order to get to his spark without too much trouble.

Primal turned a little to see X appear before them as he held his side his hand wet from his seeping wound and soggy bandage. If X decided to attack, he wouldn't be able to defend himself very well, or Aurora for that matter. He had no doubt that Whitegrazer would do whatever she had to in order to protect them, but they were still outnumbered. Their options and percentage of escaping just dropped significantly. Still, Optimus was hopeful. Whatever Megatron needed him to do, maybe he could do something about it.

Having been the first time Quickstrike laid his red optics upon the crab, there was bewilderment all over his face. This guy was huge! And totally fearless. He could see why their boss wanted him on their side, especially with his impressive weapon, although the Fuzor still foolishly claimed himself as the toughest Predacon on their crew.
"I apologize for my absence,"
"Banshee!" Optimus watched her land beside him, completely taken aback.

Growling, Megatron clearly disapproved of this sudden intrusion by another Maximal who was putting Aurora's life at greater risk. He hesitated to act upon his emotions to see what the doctor's intentions were.
"I guess things are not in our favor. Which means...hard decisions have to be made even though if they are not the best ones..."
"No!" Primal reached out and grabbed for her arm to stop her approach on Megatron but he missed her.

The Predacon warlord was about to pull the trigger on his tail gun to end Aurora's existence as he watched the Maximal flier arm herself and walk toward him until Nightstar suddenly jumped out and attacked her. He eased his trigger finger and watched the blood shed with great satisfaction. Although this was clearly not the Starshadow he remembered, he saw this as a definite improvement. ...Unless, of course, she still had the intention of betraying him.

Meanwhile, Optimus watched in sheer horror as the scene unfolded. He couldn't believe his eyes even though this wasn't the first time he saw this kind of carnage. Protoform X had exposed him to such violence when he had escaped on Omicron when Primal was younger and far more naive. But this... this was Banshee whom he had known for some time... She was literally being devoured right in front of him by Starshadow, Visia or Nightstar, or whoever she was! He couldn't spare a second to even think about that. All the sounds and the screams haunted him once more and seemed to make him freeze. The tentacles that emerged from Nightstar and grabbed a hold of Banshee were the very same he had witnessed when she damaged the CR chamber; it was like a nightmare in reality. But it didn't stop him from trying to do something, anything to help his comrade. Optimus suddenly bolted toward the two, but Quickstrike fired at his feet with his venom to stop him in his tracks so Megatron wouldn't have to waste his ammunition or take his aim off of Aurora. The shot did just that nearly causing the Maximal to trip, but he slid to a stop across the dirt and growled at the Predacon Fuzor for preventing him from trying to save his Maximal's life. Unfortunately, it was already too late. He watched Nightstar drill her thumbs through her optics, gnaw on her face and rip her very life source out of her body. Shaken, Optimus fell to a knee and held a fist over his mouth with shock and despair. Tears formed in his optics and his breathing was heavy while he seemed to have forgotten about his own wounds.

Quickstrike chuckled over what happened despite how messy it was, and Megatron thrived on witnessing Primal's misery and sorrow. He absorbed it like a desert in a drought that just received the tiniest bit of rainfall in mere seconds. But there was no time to dwell on it or to let it keep him distracted. Leaning ever so slightly over Quickstrike, the tyrant spoke to his Fuzor in a quiet voice to keep it inaudible to the others as he instructed him, "Keep your aim on Starshadow, and fire at her if she attacks us." Of course, it would have helped to have had Tarantulas there with more firepower, but that arachnid became more and more unreliable with each day.

Looking up at his commanding officer, Quickstrike nodded and subtly kept his cobra head weapon trained on the female cannibal while she was distracted eating the Maximal.

Straightening his posture, Megatron very heartlessly said to the group around him, "Well then, where were we before we were so rudely interrupted by such a dramatic, uh, 'cat-fight'? Ah yes. Allow me to properly introduce myself to you, Protoform X." He grinned deviously but failed to offer him his name. Instead Megatron took the opportunity to attack with the element of surprise on his side by immediately lifting his tail gun that was fully charged and firing it straight toward X's lower abdomen. Hopefully it would do to knock him over and damage him enough so he could finally get his brilliant plan over with.

As the bright, purple flash lit up the immediate area for a couple seconds, Primal's watery gaze shifted ever so slightly toward Aurora's body on the ground to see if she had bared witness to any of what had just transpired. It wasn't something he would ever want her to experience. And it appeared as though she hadn't, although it didn't exactly lift the emotional and physical pain he was in. "Why, Visia...?" he inquired softly and weakly as he could only assume she was behind this despite his exhaustion and stressed mind.

"Two against one? A cat and a rat against an ant? Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Inferno laughed as Cheetor came to Rattrap's aid, but he did move backwards a little from their combined firepower to provide more space between them and give the Predacon time to dodge and fire back.

"'Slider back in de fray?" Rattrap asked Cheetor to find out whether his weapons were repaired or if the younger Maximal had taken care of Waspinator. He continued to return fire at Inferno while the TransMetal cheetah's presence certainly helped in alleviating the ant's onslaught on him.
I got him lad, go help Rattrap!
Watching the giant beetle take the cat's place definitely put a dent in Waspinator's previously high moral. Not fair. Cat-bot is same size as Waspinator, he thought disappointingly since he seemed to already know how this was going to end for him. Not well. But he kept firing at Landslide anyway as he buzzed around. At least he was quicker than the big Maximal but with that wide array of gun fire, he wasn't going to last long. "Where Wazzzpinator's back-up? Wazzzpinator cannot take on giant beetle-bot alone!" he called over the Predacon transmissions nearby.

(( OOC: I hope I didn't miss anything. There has been a lot to cover. ))
"Well, that's just prime!"
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

"Is that so?" his laughter continued until it slowly regressed. Optimus glared at him before quietly resting his optics on Aurora. "And just who would I be answering to for said consequences? The all-mighty Optimus Primal?" Megatron joked. "Noooo. There is no authority here to reprimand me, and there are no saviors to stop me. My actions and calculations will lead to a greater Cybertron."
"You're delusional, Megatron,"
"Am I? The only delusions are your beliefs, Primal. Equality for all?" Megatron scoffed at the idea. "It can't be achieved. And your all-knowing High Council is so corrupt from the inside that the only ones capable of rectifying their oppression and world domination are Cryotek and myself. Only we possess the power and the intellect to tear them down by any means necessary. Mark my words, Optimus, it will happen. The oppressed will rise and take back what is rightfully theirs, and I will be at the helm of it."
"Both the High Council and the Tripredicus Council have agendas and secrets of their own. They both have their own sins to pay, but you are no different or better than they are." Whitegrazer shook her head. "All you want to do is continue this ongoing loop both sides are stuck in. One side defeats the other, dominates them, then the other side works to circumvent and overthrow them, and the cycle continues on and on and on and on. You may rise, Megatron, but you will fall sooner or later. Of course, we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves here. The Beast Wars isn't over yet, and no matter what ever scheme you are plotting, we will always be here to stop it."

When Whitegrazer complained about his Predacons attacking X, driving his attention, she didn't know to feel about him acknowledging her request. She wanted to end this standoff and get Aurora and Optimus away from danger, and yet, she was disgusted at herself dragging X into a position that could end up with him being in the Predacon's hands. Megatron had something up his sleeve to keep X in line, and whatever it was, she had a feeling deep inside the pit of her spark it wasn't going to be pretty. If this did happen, it would be her fault. She would have to accept the consequences of what she does here today, but she hoped... hoped that that outcome won't happen.
"Where are you- no NO NO! Don't you dare!"
Nightstar always was a jealous kitty, but he hoped for his companion to follow him. They needed each other. They needed to work together and tear apart those who wronged them and those who broke their little promises. He knew the game. He knew the ploy, and his fingers itched to drabble in their innards, the eat their souls slowly out of existence, and to drench in the pools of their lifeblood. He was doing them all a favor anyway. But no one could repay him in kind.

X entered the scene. His weapon still in hand as he slowly approached. The injury behind his knee already healed up. Just leaving a burning mark. Whitegrazer had put her hand upwards at X, to cease his menacing approach for Aurora's sake. X could feel her spark pushing his away. He marched closer, but still, he maintained his distance. He smirked at Whitegrazer and tilted his head before he looked at Aurora's dying form. "So you dragged me here in order to save someone who is so near death? Oh dear, don't you realize? Let her life end. It's better than living in pain. Isn't it? Trust me. One blast of Megatron's weapon there, one snap of the neck would do the trick, or one squeeze of her fragile spark. Ease her pain. You can do that, can't you? You can ease everyone else's painful existence right now. Yet, you don't do it. Out of what? Some sense of morality? Or maybe... it's because you don't feel at all." X smiled wide towards her then looked at Optimus. He took a step towards him. The poor Maximal leader was injured heavily around his side. "Oh, dear Optimus, that's one nasty wound you have there."

"It's not her time." Whitegrazer said dismissing X's ploy for a mercy killing. Aurora was still kicking, and she wasn't going to give up just yet. Not was she or Optimus. Her link towards Aurora still was connected. Hang in there, Aurora, just hang on... She felt like something was going to drop. For Aurora's safety, she decided to block once more. She had a feeling, when X came, that pain was going to follow and Aurora was in enough pain. She didn't need more of it as well as X seeming power to speak and grab her spark. She didn't need X trying to gain access to Aurora's spark.

"What do you know about time, my dear? It has been my time ages ago, and yet, I still live this painful existence." X looked down at Optimus. "You regretted your actions against me. I wonder if you could tell me what I was before this happened to me? My other name? Who I was? Did you and I know each other? But it doesn't really matter anymore, does it? Whoever I was, you and your colleagues, destroyed him... created me. Because of you and your colleagues, I am forced to endure, and it pains me everyday. So..." Optimus had no hand in the torture and torment he went through, but his ignorance to the what was going on underneath his own command left him useless to him. And despite how powerful Optimus was, he knew X couldn't get him to give him what he wanted all along. Even during what he had done in Colony Omicron and the carnage he wrought before he was captured and placed inside that dungeon of a stasis pod, he regretted everything. Heh. Even now, he would regret would he would do to them... all of them. X cocked his weapon with his pent up aggression, sneering and then chuckled. "Is it wrong to share my pain with everyone? I find it a very intimate experience. Don't you?"

"X.. stand down." Whitegrazer warned.

X slowly tilted his weapon, ready to aim when Banshee came. He narrowed his glare at the Maximal femme. Something about her was familiar.
"I apologize for my absence," Banshee looked towards the Maximal leader and then to Megatron, flipping out her armblades, "I guess things are not in our favor. Which means...hard decisions have to be made even though if they are not the best ones..."
"Banshee?" Whitegrazer was surprised by her comrade's appearance, but as she watched Banshee's steps and Megatron's tail gun twitched, she reached out towards Banshee. "No." Then Starshadow, or Nightstar, as X called her affectionately, jumped out of nowhere, those nightmarish tentacles bursting out of her form, coiling around Banshee's arms and pulled her towards her, away from Whitegrazer's reach. "No!" She rushed towards Banshee's aid when something grabbed and wrapped around her legs, throwing her down against her back.

Tarantulas chuckled loudly as he jumped out of the tree he hid inside for the duration of this display, wanting to see Starshadow's handiwork for himself. "Know when you are beaten, Vok!" She tried to get up when Tarantulas jumped upon her chest area, spinning and dancing around, "And let's enjoy the show!"

Whitegrazer lifted her head, hoping for Optimus to have more luck, but Quickstrike destroyed what hope she had. And Optimus and her were forced to watch. Heard Banshee's screams as the tentacles slowly eat through her arms, Starshadow pinned her to the ground, and slashed Banshee's throat open, spilling out energon and mechfluid. Whitegrazer grabbed Tarantulas' feet and flipped him on his back. She quickly unwrapped the webbing on her feet and was about to stand up when X's shotgun banged against the side of her head. She let out a shout of pain and fell on her face. Her vision blurred, causing her to see double. She did her best to shake off the blur as well as the darkness tried to consume her optics.

"No one interferes!" X said with a growl. Nightstar was just paying back a debt this Maximal owed, and his companion deserved to bathe in the blood of her enemies!

With her vision clearing up a bit, she looked up and watched Starshadow dig her fangs into Banshee's face and started gnawing her face off! She crawled forward, only to have Tarantulas giggling with delight and stomping on her back like a dancer. Spills of mechfluid, Banshee's mechfluid, splattered her elbow and half of her face. There was nothing she could do except watch in utmost horror and disgust. If her optics weren't desensitized from this kind of violence, her stomach would curl and vomit out her agony, despair, and her sorrow at the lost of life happening right in front of her. Towards a Maximal she was still getting to know.

Tarantulas applauded Starshadow's performance, digging his heels against Whitegrazer's back. "I enjoyed the show." Tarantulas looked at Optimus with a devilish smirk, who just like Whitegrazer, was in pure anguish, then at Whitegrazer. "Didn't you?" He went into a giggle fit until X cocked his weapon and shot Tarantulas in the back.
"Well then, where were we before we were so rudely interrupted by such a dramatic, uh, 'cat-fight'? Ah yes. Allow me to properly introduce myself to you, Protoform X."
He smirked, but then X felt the full force of Megatron's power piercing his stomach area. Shards of red and purple fell upon the ground. He grimaced, holding his stomach area.

Whitegrazer slowly got up, staggering a bit on her feet. Her head still hurt like the Pit, if an actual place like that even existed, and her audiotory sensors had a ringing tone to them. She looked over Optimus, who was on his knees biting his fist. The look of agony and loss written all over his face like it was on heres. The shock... The horror of what they just witnessed lingered inside their thoughts and eyes. She stared at Banshee's eaten, mutilated form. Starshadow still stood over Banshee's form, holding her spark in her hands as well as absorbing the wings. She dashed towards Starshadow, gripping the woman's wrist. "Release her spark now." She said calmly, despite the pain of losing another comrade, yet also, firmly. She stared at Starshadow's optics as her hand twisted the wrist in order to convince Starshadow to let her comrade's spark go. That's all she wanted. Her optics still wet in tears and face dripping Banshee's mechfluid that sprayed upon her. Banshee may be dead, but her spark would not be absorbed like Banshee's wings! It would go to the Matrix where it belongs.

She felt a tug on her legs. It was X, grabbing her leg and pulled her towards him.

"Kill me. Kill me now." X almost looked at her pleadingly. "Do it. Do it. Or I swear the next time we meet, I will end your life the same way as my dear sweet sadistic kitten ended your friend's life. Or maybe I will give her that honor since she is the jealous type.

Whitegrazer tried to wiggle away from X's grip. "I will not end your life."

X grip tightened around her ankle, bearing down to the point he could so easily break it. "You want to save me? Then kill me. Do it. Use your power. Squeeze my spark! Squeeze it until nothingness, so I could feel it's embrace! LET ME SEE MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!"

Blackarachnia had turned around. She questioned why she did instead of ending Tarantulas' miserable existence. She just told herself it was because she still needed the Maximals for now. Yeah, she needed them. That's all. She didn't really cared for what happened to them. Especially, that rat. But Rhinox did help her in geting Tarantulas out of her head. Wait a minute. What was she thinking?

Bu it was too late. She had returned and her optics were set towards Nemesis and Terrorsaur who were together and seem to be plotting their next move.
"We'll follow them from afar. Let's see what they're up to,"
I think we should offer our services to our comrades and keep the pressure on the Maximals. Megatron some how seems to know what's going on," Terrorsaur suggested to his fellow aviator. "If we can take down Rattrap, that'll leave them without leadership and hopefully induce panic."
"As much as I would love to see you try, Terrorsaur, I grow tired of your annoying screeching voice!Blackarachnia fired one of her venom shots towards Terrorsaur then flipped from a tree she climbed and aimed her legs at Nemesis. "Aw! Don't leave yet, birdie! You forgot your going away present!" Terrorsaur was an idiot but Blackarachnia didn't have any ill will towards Nemesis. Though, she wondered how Nemesis could stand idly by and stay loyalty to Megatron when he held no such loyalty to those under his command. She learned that the hard way. She might be under the Maximals' roof but she had her own agenda and plans she wa splottting and those include Megatron and Tarantulas six feet under. Of course, her most imporant objective was survivial. No matter what, as long as she survives, she wins.
Last edited by una on Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Why, Visia...?"
Nightstar turned her angry gaze towards Primal, "Not Visia, just me. All for the sake of vengeance," she replied. With her attention on him, Whitegrazer got close enough to grab her arm with calmness and twisted her wrist.
"Release her spark now."

"Kill me. Kill me now." "Do it. Do it. Or I swear the next time we meet, I will end your life the same way as my dear sweet sadistic kitten ended your friend's life. Or maybe I will give her that honor since she is the jealous type.
"I will not end your life."
"You want to save me? Then kill me. Do it. Use your power. Squeeze my spark! Squeeze it until nothingness, so I could feel it's embrace! LET ME SEE MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!"
Watching her tears gave the beast some satisfaction but she wasn't about to let go of the spark. In fact, just after she twisted her wrist, she grabbed Whitegrazer's arm and yanked her towards herself, using a free hand to punch the Maximal's elbow joint in the opposite direction. With her arm dislocated, she spun herself free from her grasp and made sure everyone got a good look at her before consuming Banshee's spark before spitting on the ground to add the insult. She would keep the spark if she had an extractor, for the sake proving the surviving Hell Fang members that she had brought justice. Nightstar looked towards her companion who was screaming about wanting death, staring down at him with a cold emotionless gaze.

"I didn't run chasing you around Cybertron so you could die...I came to you because I'm giving you a chance to seek vengeance to the ones who wronged you...wronged us...wronged every broken mind body and spark who has done nothing but try to survive in a corrupt system that the Maximals created only to be beaten down when they try to stand. You could've used your powers to bring TRUE equality to Cybertron and you lie here, screaming that you want to be dead?! I would kill you for that but I can't because..." she shrugged, "you know... as for you..." she looked at Megatron, "call me a traitor for all you want and I don't care explaining my intentions because you don't care either. Try anything on X and I will do something much worse than what I did to Banshee."

Nightstar wiped off the mechfluid on her face before drawing out her gun, "and obviously, I won't support your claim for leadership over Cybertron either because I know you too well. Sad and pathetic."

((OOC: Soooo tired.))
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Inferno wrote:"Two against one? A cat and a rat against an ant? Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

Cheetor strafed to the side as Inferno fired back, then transformed to his cheetah mode with a cat like roar, running forward with his cyber thrust jets flipping out, taking to the air. Once in the air, Cheetor began to circle around Inferno swiftly in an attempt to distract him and leave an opening for Rattrap to strike. Come on, you couldn't hit the broadside of a cruiser with that thing!

Waspinator wrote:Where Wazzzpinator's back-up? Wazzzpinator cannot take on giant beetle-bot alone!"

Landslide smirked under his faceplate, his forearm flipping out it's electro laser. He stopped firing his shoulder guns, raising his shield to block Waspinator's attack, then moved his shield to the side aiming his right arm at Waspinator, firing off a bolt of lightning from the weapon in an attempt to knock Waspinator out of the air. Then you shoulda run lad.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Phoenix »

"You're delusional, Megatron,"
As desperate and as emotional as Optimus' plea to his adversary had been, the little fuzor could do very little but let out a faint moan as she stirred ever so slightly. The prolonged period without much needed repairs were really starting to take a toll on her, and the longer the delay got the worse her condition got as well. She could still hear the voices around her, at least from time to time when she regained consciousness, but those periods were short-lived and getting shorter as time went by. And from the sound of it even Primal was at risk of losing hope.
"Am I? The only delusions are your beliefs, Primal. Equality for all?" Megatron scoffed at the idea. "It can't be achieved. And your all-knowing High Council is so corrupt from the inside that the only ones capable of rectifying their oppression and world domination are Cryotek and myself. Only we possess the power and the intellect to tear them down by any means necessary. Mark my words, Optimus, it will happen. The oppressed will rise and take back what is rightfully theirs, and I will be at the helm of it."
Although too far gone to fully comprehend Megatron's words, something about them still sparked some painful memories in the ermine and caused her to tremble, partially from the fear the memories inflicted upon her but also from the pain she was in. In that brief moment she could see someone who looked just like herself inflicting those injuries and leaving her for dead in that dreadful cave. It was a horrid experience, one that she'd never wish to revisit in her memories. The pain, the sensation of her own warm mech fluid seeping down her face, the cold hard surface of the rocky ground she'd been laying on.. And finally the look her attacker had given her just as she.. no.. he.. turned to leave. Knowing full well the fuzor was in a helpless state.

Just like now..

Knowing that someone so evil, someone like Megatron, even stood a chance of obtaining his goals in all of this was frightening. Truly so. He saw himself as the savior of the Predacons, that much was for sure, as did many other Predacons. But the conviction in Megatron's words held a certain level of persuasion.. And a terrifying one at that. If he managed to see his plans come to fruition, the Maximals were doomed.
"You don't know what you're doing, Megatron,"
"On the contrary, I know exactly what I'm doing,"
And that was not a good thing.
You may rise, Megatron, but you will fall sooner or later.
But would that fall come during the beast wars or at some point later in history when the damage had already been done? It was not a pleasant thought..
"So you dragged me here in order to save someone who is so near death? Oh dear, don't you realize? Let her life end. It's better than living in pain. Isn't it? Trust me. One blast of Megatron's weapon there, one snap of the neck would do the trick, or one squeeze of her fragile spark. Ease her pain. You can do that, can't you? You can ease everyone else's painful existence right now. Yet, you don't do it. Out of what? Some sense of morality? Or maybe... it's because you don't feel at all."
This other male.. an unknown entity as far as Aurora was concerned.. was perhaps even more frightening than Megatron himself. While Megatron at least seemed to fear death, making him vulnerable in a sense, this one did not appear to have any such fears. And that made him perhaps the most unpredictable participant in the beast wars. Fortunately Aurora only caught bits and pieces of what he had said or she would no doubt have been even more terrified than she already was. By now she had become aware of how Megatron's weapon was trained on her, although she couldn't say or do anything to protest it or persuade him to lower his weapon.
"It's not her time."
Whitegrazer's soothing voice couldn't have been more welcome. Aurora heard her words, felt her confidence, and it helped to strengthen her a bit.
"Banshee!"
"Why, Visia...?"
Optimus' undying desire to help those he cared for was truly sparkfelt, even to someone in Aurora's state. Her mind was groggy, she was so very sleepy, but some small part of her still picked up on the emotions of those around her. Perhaps in part due to Whitegrazer's influence, but more likely simply from the sound of their voices. She couldn't quite fathom what had just happened, much less express any emotional outbursts, but she could still feel the endless sadness from the other Maximals.
""Keep your aim on Starshadow, and fire at her if she attacks us." "
Megatron's voice was different, of course, holding no concern at all for the well being of others. Not even his Predacons. In normal circumstances the little fuzor would be terrified of him, especially in a situation where he was holding a fusion cannon aimed at her and could easily end her life any time he wanted to. But right now she was much more concerned with the lives of her fellow Maximals.. and their thus far futile attempts to bargain with their captor. Aurora heard them, felt their sadness and hopelessness, yet there was something.. a tiny glimpse of hope in their voices. Or maybe she was just imagining it. It was hard to tell..
"Is it wrong to share my pain with everyone? I find it a very intimate experience. Don't you?"
... Frightening indeed.. This was a new level of evil.

"You want to save me? Then kill me. Do it. Use your power. Squeeze my spark! Squeeze it until nothingness, so I could feel it's embrace! LET ME SEE MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!"
And more than a little crazy..

Then.. everything faded to black yet again as Aurora slipped back into unconsciousness. It was almost peaceful. A dreamless state, free of the pain and devastation she felt while awake.
""Terrorsaur, focus your firepower on the Maximals and leave Protoform X be. Do not make me repeat myself again. And Nemesis, regroup with these coordinates,"
Spoil sport..

Of course Nemesis knew better than to verbalize such thoughts, but she was more than a little disappointed Megatron chose to break up their little game of cat and mice.. Or was it birds of prey and kitten?

"Very well," she responded to their leader, somewhat begrudgingly, somewhat annoyed they wouldn't get the chance to finish what they had started. Still, she knew better than to openly defy a direct order from their leader. No matter how badly she wanted to chase after the large male and the psychotic kitty.
"I think we should offer our services to our comrades and keep the pressure on the Maximals. Megatron some how seems to know what's going on," Terrorsaur suggested to his fellow aviator. "If we can take down Rattrap, that'll leave them without leadership and hopefully induce panic."
The avian female glanced at her fellow flyer and slowly shook her head. "He really did scare you into submission the last time you two had a confrontation, I see..," she told the other male bluntly. It was a whole new side to Terrorsaur. A welcome one, in a way, she supposed, but still took away much of the essence of what Terrorsaur was. That rebellious nature of his would keep the other Predacons, even Megatron, on alert.

She then dropped the subject, not caring to explain herself to the other male. After all, he was correct. The other Maximals tended to fall in line behind Rattrap, no matter how obnoxious the rodent was.

"The rodent is smarter than he looks so he won't make an easy target, "
she said with a hint of a smirk traceable on her face. "I'll leave you to it!"

She was just about to depart to join up with Megatron when a female voice interrupted them.
"Aw! Don't leave yet, birdie! You forgot your going away present!"
The female spider finally made her presence known, extracting a sigh from the avian female as she turned around to eye her. A slight smirk spread on her face as she viewed the spider's scrawny looking spider legs aim at her.

"Really? You think you can stop me?" How foolish.. Surely the spider realized Nemesis was capable of closing the gap between the two of them before the spider could do any real damage to her. "Unfortunately I have places to be or I would love to stick around," she then added as she took to the air.

Meanwhile Zodiac had arrived at his new lair, which consisted of little more than a cave leading down to a bunker abandoned by the aliens during one of their earlier visits. It was fairly empty, not really very welcoming, but it provided shelter and privacy to its occupant. And as things were, Zodiac needed both. He hadn't exactly parted on friendly terms with neither the Maximals nor Predacons, so he needed somewhere he could be alone to prepare his next move. And to rest up a bit before implementing his next scheme.

The shapeshifter had converted to his dragon form and found a seat on a rocky formation at the back wall of his makeshift home. His makeshift hideout was mostly barren as he hadn't exactly had the chance to salvage much equipment from his encounters with the by now considered locals. Neatly placed out on the table in front of him were the few items he had taken from the Axalon during his trip there as Aurora, and in his hand the most important of them.. The journal containing the thoughts, stories, and secrets of the once admired admiral Nexus.

The shapeshifter had only gone through part of the journal prior to coming to Earth, but the information contained inside was too important to simply leave behind. Zodiac traced one hand over the journal, slowly, feeling the familiar contours against his fingers. It was fortunate that the Maximals hadn't thought of dismantling the room he had occupied during his time there as Nexus. Surely Primal would have loved to have this journal in his possession, if mostly for sentimental purposes. Zodiac held no such feelings towards the object in his hand, instead he was much more interested in the information contained within.

As he opened the journal up on one of the pages, silently sighing a bit at the small holographic image of Nexus Prime that appeared from the projector within the journal.

"The search for the missing Axalon and its crew continues," Nexus' voice said while the hologram flickered a few times, "But I'm pleased to say that I have finally gained a lead on their whereabouts. As the preparations for a rescue mission are nearing completion, the Viper has been commandeered to assist in the final stages." The voice of the hologram trailed off for a moment. "Soon, Optimus, very soon now.. I'm coming."

The shapeshifter let out a slight snort as he took a sip of the energon drink in his hand, appropriately stolen from Rattrap's chambers while in Aurora's disguise before exiting the Axalon. He then grimaced slightly at the taste of it, however he still took another sip moments later simply out of spite for the pint sized rodent if nothing else. And then yet another, this one more accurately described as a gulp to finish the concoction rather than let it go to waste or save it for later. Only after this did he turn his attention back to the paused hologram.
Last edited by Phoenix on Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Very well,"
It pleased Megatron to hear such cooperation from Nemesis.
"Not Visia, just me. All for the sake of vengeance,"
Primal shook his head with great disappointment while he began to compose himself after witnessing the traumatic event. Even though he didn't fully understand the history between them, it wasn't right to take someone else's life by her own judgement or desire. What happened here reminded him of Depth Charge's obsession over Protoform X. And if that large Maximal could find a way, he would surely track him down to where and when they were presently on Earth and do the same thing to him.
"Both the High Council and the Tripredicus Council have agendas and secrets of their own. They both have their own sins to pay, but you are no different or better than they are."
"That is where you are greatly mistaken, my dear Whitegrazer. I am much, much different than they are, yesss," Megatron corrected her in his deep, cold voice.
"All you want to do is continue this ongoing loop both sides are stuck in. One side defeats the other, dominates them, then the other side works to circumvent and overthrow them, and the cycle continues on and on and on and on.
The tyrant chuckled darkly at her words. "There will only be one side left with no contenders."
You may rise, Megatron, but you will fall sooner or later. Of course, we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves here. The Beast Wars isn't over yet, and no matter what ever scheme you are plotting, we will always be here to stop it."
Optimus almost smiled at what the equine said. He would have entirely had it been under better circumstances. He just lost another Maximal under his command... And yet he knew he still had to be strong despite the sorrow and the burden because there were still others counting on his leadership to get them through this mess the Predacons dumped on them. He had to channel his mourning into strength, and perhaps even anger and aggression to fight back to not let Banshee's death be in vain. He may have physically appeared weakened, and he was mentally exhausted from this day of events, but he still had some bite left in his energy that he had been reserving.

"We shall see. I surmise that your greatest challenges have yet to come." He grinned at Whitegrazer showing his overly confident nature. Of course, he still wasn't entirely sure what power he may have possessed; tests needed to be run first to be certain. But if his calculations were correct, then this was going to be a war to be remembered throughout Cybertronian history, even more memorable than the Great War of their ancestors.
"So you dragged me here in order to save someone who is so near death? Oh dear, don't you realize? Let her life end. It's better than living in pain. Isn't it? Trust me. One blast of Megatron's weapon there, one snap of the neck would do the trick, or one squeeze of her fragile spark. Ease her pain. You can do that, can't you? You can ease everyone else's painful existence right now. Yet, you don't do it. Out of what? Some sense of morality? Or maybe... it's because you don't feel at all."
"Hmmm," Megatron sighed thoughtfully, realizing that this bot already knew his name, although someone else could have easily forwarded that information to him whether in battle or through the Vok's spark. "I rather like this creation of yours, Primal. Dark, hungry, powerful, and invincible. He's all of the components to an apocalypse." And X's explanation of Whitegrazer's power was a somewhat welcomed confirmation. She was far more powerful than he had realized but it didn't frighten him. It did, however, put him a little on edge if only for the sake of his own survival. He never wanted to feel his spark tainted by someone else's touch again. Did she honestly not want to end the Beast Wars by simply snuffing out their sparks because of her misguided senses of empathy and ethics? What a fool to hesitate. Well, she may very well regret it in the end after it's too late.

Optimus had narrowed his optics at his foe while returning his hand to the wound on his side, sensing the pain as his adrenaline subsided from Nightstar murdering Banshee.
"Oh, dear Optimus, that's one nasty wound you have there."
"I appreciate your observational concern," he said with some sarcasm before glancing once more at Aurora's faint whimpering by Megatron's feet.
"It's not her time."
"What do you know about time, my dear? It has been my time ages ago, and yet, I still live this painful existence." "You regretted your actions against me. I wonder if you could tell me what I was before this happened to me? My other name? Who I was? Did you and I know each other? But it doesn't really matter anymore, does it? Whoever I was, you and your colleagues, destroyed him... created me. Because of you and your colleagues, I am forced to endure, and it pains me everyday. So..."
Peering up at X's large form, the Maximal leader had replied, "It always matters to remember who are and where you came from. Maybe one day you will grant me the opportunity to tell you... If you desire to fulfill your curiosity." He remained on his knee while X cocked his weapon, maintaining his aim on him. There was no fear from Optimus for he had already faced death, but there was sorrow and guilt to see firsthand what X had become and how much the experiment had tortured him and twisted his spark.
"Is it wrong to share my pain with everyone? I find it a very intimate experience. Don't you?"
"You have every right to share it with me, X, but not with anyone else here. I oversaw the project, I'm responsible for what you went through and what you're still going through," Optimus told him firmly. Whitegrazer may have played a role in it as well because of her background and the power that the Vok influenced others with, but it was his duty to take blame of the overall experiment; his and the Elders.
"X.. stand down."
Careful, Whitegrazer, thought Primal. Protoform X, so free and powerful now, was not one to have a stand-off with or to boss around.
"Know when you are beaten, Vok!" "And let's enjoy the show!"
Finally, Megatron thought to himself when Tarantulas jumped into the scene and attacked Whitegrazer. More troops and more firepower would ensure his success here. Now, if only Nemesis would hurry along and increase his odds even further. Glancing to the sky, he spotted her inbound not too afar.

"Whitegrazer!" Primal watched as she struggled with the TransMetal tarantula until X approached and gained the upper hand by nearly knocking her unconscious with the butt of his weapon to her head.
"No one interferes!"
Which was exactly what Optimus was about to do, but he stopped himself. As much as it pained him to see her trying to fight against the dizziness and darkness that was surely attempting to overcome her after a hard hit like that, he would not have made anything better for either of his Maximals by retaliating. It was sickening, however, how Tarantulas made her watch helplessly the brutal and violent demise of one of their comrades.
"I enjoyed the show."
Primal balled his fist and licked the scar over his mouth while attempting to suppress his rage toward the spider who was stomping all over Whitegrazer's back and purposefully digging in his heels.
"Didn't you?"
"That's quite enough, Tarantulas," Megatron told him. At first he was pleased with his actions, but as the spider got carried away, he grew more embarrassed by his childish antics on the Vok's back. They had to remain diligent and focused. Reactions like that caused mistakes.
"Release her spark now."
The TransMetal t-rex ignored what else continued between Whitegrazer and Nightstar and picked up Aurora with his hand so that he could still use his tail gun if necessary to protect himself. He wasn't going to waste a single moment while X was down after he shot him. He then carried the Fuzor over toward Optimus and trained his weapon on him. "Stand," he commanded the ape.

Primal got to his feet though his optics were entirely focused on Aurora as he finally got a closer look on her wound and deteriorating health. She was in very, very poor shape. It was a miracle she was still functioning at all. Hold on a little longer, Aurora. ...Please... We're going to get you out of here. But the injury to her head was peculiar... Among the brutality of it, it was quite deep, as if Zodiac was digging for something. He couldn't quite fathom what, however. Frowning for a moment, he watched her slip in and out of consciousness. She desperately needed repairs.

"Proceed toward Protoform X," he then instructed his nemesis.

Optimus complied and approached the downed crab with his faint limp who was desperately clawing at Whitegrazer.
"Kill me. Kill me now." "Do it. Do it. Or I swear the next time we meet, I will end your life the same way as my dear sweet sadistic kitten ended your friend's life. Or maybe I will give her that honor since she is the jealous type.
"I will not end your life."
Disgusted by this "weakness" of X's and his awful pleading, Megatron stomped on his wrist and twisted his purple, clawed toes before kicking away his grip of the Vok to make him release her.
"I didn't run chasing you around Cybertron so you could die...I came to you because I'm giving you a chance to seek vengeance to the ones who wronged you...wronged us...wronged every broken mind body and spark who has done nothing but try to survive in a corrupt system that the Maximals created only to be beaten down when they try to stand. You could've used your powers to bring TRUE equality to Cybertron and you lie here, screaming that you want to be dead?! I would kill you for that but I can't because..." "you know... as for you..." "call me a traitor for all you want and I don't care explaining my intentions because you don't care either. Try anything on X and I will do something much worse than what I did to Banshee."
"Observe if you will, Nightstar, that you are greatly outnumbered and outgunned. Try anything on me, and you'll be deceased before any body part of yours hits the ground. Trust me when I say, I'm doing X a favor. Yesss." Megatron smiled at her. But just as quickly as it appeared, it was gone as he swiftly glanced at Nemesis, Quickstrike, and Tarantulas in a serious tone that implied they keep their weapons targeted on her and fire at her if she made any movement whatsoever. Quickstrike nodded as acknowledgement and kept his cobra head weapon aimed and ready to paralyze her. Megatron then placed Aurora on the ground near Whitegrazer before swinging his tail gun at the back of Primal's knees forcing him to kneel beside X who was laying on his back. They had to make it quick before he could start repairing the damage Megatron inflicted on his stomach.

With an exhaled, "Argh," from the tyrant's rough hit, Optimus collapsed to his knees and looked over X before turning his quizzical gaze upward over his shoulder at Megatron who now stood behind him. Part of him expected Megatron to tell X to devour him, but instead, he watched the Predacon reach into his subspace and pull out a small object. It looked like some kind of small incision tool.

Upon activating the energon blade, the Predacon dictator could see the wheels turning in Primal's optics as he began to understand.

"What do you expect me to do?" Optimus asked. "I'm not a surgeon," he spat at him.

"Perhaps not, but you do hold detailed information on his spark, its location, and what we can do with this blade. You will pierce his armor and splice his spark in half. And just in case you get cold feet, let us not forget whose lives are at stake. X will survive the procedure, your Maximals will not." Megatron charged his tail gun and directed it at Aurora and Whitegrazer before he handed the knife down to Primal.

Narrowing his optics at such a maddening and risky plan, he took the small blade and glanced at his Maximals nearby. So, do Megatron's bidding and find himself number one on X's death wish list - if he wasn't already - or refuse and watch Aurora and Whitegrazer die right before him just like Banshee. There weren't a lot of options here. If Megatron really intended on splicing his spark, what exactly was he going to do with it? How could he use it? ...To control him...? It was possible the more he thought about it. This wouldn't kill him, but it just might make him obey him. "This is completely unethical, Megatron," he said as he tried stalling this endeavor.

"Oh? Now you wish to practice ethics?" He chuckled. "You should have thought about the consequences of your immoral actions back on Cybertron long before he decimated Colony Omicron. Do it."

Optimus hesitated, licking the scar over his lips as his hand holding the knife hovered over the area of X's chest which housed his spark. His optics locked onto X's as he laid there vulnerable, still hesitating.

"Tick tock, Primal," Megatron encouraged him as the charge in his tail grew louder and brighter.

His gaze still lingering on X's green eyes, Optimus pulled the blade away from his chest. "No. I won't do this."

A deep growl of irritation erupted in his throat as he balled his free hand into a fist. "Your foolish Maximal morals will be the-" He suddenly stopped speaking when he felt the energon blade being driven through his abdomen. Looking down to see the handle of it sticking out also caused him to lose his focus on the Maximal females and lower his weapon away from them.

After stabbing Megatron, Primal spun around and used a boost in the thrusts of his feet to add more force behind his punch as he leaped upward and gave him a powerful upper cut to his chin.

The unexpected momentum made Megatron stumble backwards and trip over his footing and balance falling on to his back.

"Whitegrazer, grab Aurora and go! Quickly!" he ordered her. This would be their only opportunity to save the little Fuzor who was slipping away, and Optimus was not in the mood to lose anymore friends. Grabbing one of his clubs from his back, he swung it and ricocheted some of Quickstrike's shots that he had just fired right back at him and Tarantulas, causing the smaller Predacon to dodge his own ammunition.

Outraged and humiliated by this turn of events, Megatron released a loud growl and got back to his feet as his entire jaw ached. He didn't bother removing the blade as his anger was concentrated so much on the Maximal Commander that he failed to feel it lodged inside of him anymore. Swinging his large tail gun at Primal, Optimus turned around just in time to block it with his club. Reaching for the other club on his back, he swung it into Megatron's side. The Predacon gave a small cry of anguish but it also gave him the opportunity to grab his arm and pull it toward him then twist it and bend it backwards behind him. Lifting his leg, he went to jam his foot into the back of Primal's knee, but Optimus rotated his other arm around and pulled his club from behind the Predacon's ankle that was holding all of his weight at that very moment. Again, Megatron fell to the ground with a loud thud and was forced to release his grip on the ape's arm before he could pull him down with him. Unfortunately, it was at that time when one of Quickstrike's shots of venom connected with the Maximal's leg and he was forced to kneel on the ground by the paralysis. Infuriated at that point, Megatron returned to his feet and back lashed at Primal's upper chest with his beast mode's tail to knock him down on his back. The force behind it pushed the air out of his chest with a gasp. Then the malicious Predacon thrust the clamps on the end of his tail into the hole on the Maximal's side, grabbing what he could inside of him and yanking it out. He hoped for his spark chamber but all he managed to do in his haste was strip wires and small hoses, pulling out some of their pieces and fluid.

Optimus cried out with the pain but quickly fell silent as his systems did an emergency lock down to immediately run diagnostics and reroute his energy and energon.

"This was going to be accomplished one way or another, Optimus," he told him coldly even if he couldn't hear him. Looking down at the knife, Megatron grabbed the handle and carefully pulled it back out with no more than a slight grimace. A small trickle of energon followed in its wake as it dribbled down his abdomen's armor.

"Megatron, what about the Maximal fembots?!" Quickstrike pointed at them.

"Leave them! I will be finished before any of their wretched reinforcements arrive. Keep your target on her!" he said as he pointed his tail at Starshadow. Keeping all of these Maximals around was turning into a liability. He didn't need them anymore so he didn't waste his time with them, nor did he want his Predacons wasting their ammo on them since he saw Starshadow as more unpredictable threat. Putting his tail away, he knelt down next to X, and without any hesitation, he pierced his armor with the energon blade where Primal's hand had lingered. Cutting along, it revealed the allegedly invincible spark. "Yesss," he said with contained excitement, and he reached into his subspace again to pull out a contraption that was meant to hold the other half of his spark. "Inferno, Terrorsaur and Waspinator, fall back to my position," he sent them with the coordinates. "Let us see if the rumors hold any truth to your indestructible spark, shall we?" he asked X rhetorically with a devious smile. With that, he very carefully pressed the energon blade into his life source, splicing it in half...

(( OOC: I hope I didn't jump too far ahead without letting others respond to all of this, but I just wanted to finally make it happen without anymore interruptions. And I'm pausing there so una and starshadow can catch up. Assuming Whitegrazer actually follows OP's orders, she can also finally let the other Maximals know where and what's going on. The Predacons they're battling will fall back. I'm also bringing Rhinox back on-line. ))
Come on, you couldn't hit the broadside of a cruiser with that thing!
Inferno laughed at the cat. "No. I would just set the whole thing ablaze and watch it buuuurn to ashes!" The ant switched to his rocket ammunition and fired a few at Cheetor and Rattrap while trying to keep his position in the air too erratic for them to lock on to.

While Cheetor kept the Pred busy, Rattrap managed to hit one rocket with his marksmanship as it exploded in the air as a fiery ball whose heat and force pushed Inferno backwards, making him tumble through the air as he hollered and fall on the ground. "Dat'll learn 'im," Rattrap smirked giving Cheetor a thumbs up.
Then you shoulda run lad.
Waspinator swallowed a gulp in his throat and tried to fire off another missile of his before Landslide could but he was too slow. The lightning from the beetle's weapon fried his circuitry as his body spasmed in odd and contorting ways before finally falling out of the air and crashing on his head into the dirt and his legs and feet sticking upward. His fingers and wings twitched involuntarily.
"Inferno, Terrorsaur and Waspinator, fall back to my position,"
"Now he tells Wazzzpinator..." the bug said with his face buried in the ground as the rest of his body eventually fell over.

As the pyro heard his Queen's transmission, he slowly got back up and sputtered in his steps while he walked away from the two Maximals with a limp from his earlier injury. "Coming, Royalty," he assured him over his comm. link, stumbling about before his engines started working enough to lift him off of the ground.
"He really did scare you into submission the last time you two had a confrontation, I see..,"
"Scare me?! I-!" Terrorsaur stopped himself before he said too much and took a breath. "He sure did," he agreed with her a little too easily just to let her believe that that was why he cooperated more often now. "I could say the same about you, you know, the way you came crawling back to him on your knees and groveling at his feet." He smirked as he purposely exaggerated the circumstance.
"The rodent is smarter than he looks so he won't make an easy target,"
The male rolled his optics. I can handle him, he arrogantly thought.
"I'll leave you to it!"
Terrorsaur glared at her, curious and jealous as to what Megatron wanted her to do now that left him out.
"As much as I would love to see you try, Terrorsaur, I grow tired of your annoying screeching voice!
"Well, well, well, if isn't a trio of traitors!" he laughed at the ironic situation while Blackarachnia approached them.
"Aw! Don't leave yet, birdie! You forgot your going away present!"
"Really? You think you can stop me?" "Unfortunately I have places to be or I would love to stick around,"
Watching Nemesis depart, Terrorsaur grinned at the black widow and said, "Looks like it's just you and me now, Legs, but as a TransMetal, I've got the upper hand." He delightfully and purposely rubbed it in her face that his body and weapons were more powerful than her low-standard and pathetic form. They were similar in a way when it came to obtaining power over others, like most Predacons. That and they were both traitors at one point. Well, she still was, and that made it fair-game to rip her limbs off one by one, which he would happily do. "Why don't you just give me some of your webbing to make a noose so I can hang you from a tree and do us both a favor?" he laughed evilly.
"Inferno, Terrorsaur and Waspinator, fall back to my position,"
Ignoring Megatron's order since he was dead set on teaching Blackarachnia a lesson, Terrorsaur grabbed one of his wing blades and fired his laser optics at her.

Inside of the Axalon, the only chamber that was still occupied finally opened with a soft hiss and Rhinox stepped out fully repaired. Immediately his thoughts raced from the last thing he saw before he blacked out to the whereabouts of the battle and those who were possibly injured or missing. "Rattrap, status report," he called over his comm. link.

"Hey, Big Green! Yer just in time ta help clean up the Predacon scrap dat's layin' around," the rodent replied, joyful to hear his friend was back on-line.

As usual, it was an incredibly vague report from the rat. "Has anyone sustained serious injuries? Where's Optimus?" Rhinox started to make his way to the bridge to look over the scanners.

"Uh, no, we're all still functioning. Eh, Optimus and Aurora never showed up... Whitegrazer ran off and she never came back either." At least not to his knowledge. He stood there in thought for a moment with Cheetor as he looked around. "Come ta think of it, Blackarachnia's missin', and so is X and Starshadow." Panic started to settle in with him once he realized he had lost track of so many bots, which was probably the Preds' plan all along. "De Preds are pullin' out. You pickin' anything up on de scanners?"

Rhinox picked up his pace hurrying to the command center, unbeknownst to him that there were any invaders in their base since they had been disguised and evaded Sentinel's internal scanners. Observing the monitors, he replied, "Blackarachnia isn't far from you, but Terrorsaur is with her. Landslide, give her some back-up," he asked of the largest Maximal. "Inferno's signature just disappeared from the sensor's range, but he wasn't heading back in the direction of the Darksyde. Aside from Waspinator, I'm not picking up anyone else." Then he opened a comm. link to those who were still missing. "Optimus, do you copy? Come in, Optimus." Although there was no response, the transmission to him was much clearer now instead of just static as if his radio had been jammed earlier but no longer was. He grew thoughtful over this observation but continued to try the others. "Aurora? Whitegrazer? Do read me?"

"Cheetor, follow dat pyromaniac, but keep a safe distance from 'im without drawin' attention to yerself. We don't know what he's up to or where he's goin'," Rattrap said to the younger Maximal. "It could be a trap." Transforming to his vehicle mode, the Spy headed back to the Axalon.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

((OOC: Great posts, OOP and everyone! :D ))
"That is where you are greatly mistaken, my dear Whitegrazer. I am much, much different than they are, yesss,"
Not from where she stood.
"There will only be one side left with no contenders."
Whitegrazer stared at Megatron. Something from those words haunted her. "What do you mean by that?"
"We shall see. I surmise that your greatest challenges have yet to come."
Megatron was overconfident, and a part of her didn't want to let his words get to her, but as what he said earlier haunted her, she took what he just as warning or a threat. "You won't win."
"Hmmm," Megatron sighed thoughtfully, realizing that this bot already knew his name, although someone else could have easily forwarded that information to him whether in battle or through the Vok's spark. "I rather like this creation of yours, Primal. Dark, hungry, powerful, and invincible. He's all of the components to an apocalypse."
X smirked down at Megatron, getting a little fidgety with his trigger finger, ""I thank you for the compliments. Though, not many people who said such words last long."
"I appreciate your observational concern,"
"I could help you by.... deepening it." X said in almost a soothing manner layered with a vicious hunger and desire to dip his hand inside someone's circuits right about now.
"It always matters to remember who are and where you came from. Maybe one day you will grant me the opportunity to tell you... If you desire to fulfill your curiosity."
"Does it now?" X questioned Optimus, leaning forward towards him. "I would very much love to. Maybe with a cup of mechfluid and a chainncia beans? But it might take me awhile to warm up to you again, Optimus Primal, as you and your... lovely lady are trying to trap and trick me. No, no, my friend, you two would pay for this. But your punishment would be much later than hers. Of course, if she doesn't give me what I want."

Whitegrazer shook her head. "I'm not doing it."
"You have every right to share it with me, X, but not with anyone else here. I oversaw the project, I'm responsible for what you went through and what you're still going through,"
"No," Whitegrazer said, shaking her head. Optimus thought it was his duty to take the blame. Maybe for allowing a experiment like this to happen and ignorance of what was happening under his watch. But no, not this time, not when she clearly was responsible for what would transpire here. "I lead you here. Both of you. We promised to keep you and your companion out of the Predacon's grasp, but I was willing to sacrifice you to save some people I care for. I am the witch here." She stared up at X. "I am the monster."

"You will feel and know my pain." It wasn't a threat. It wasn't a warning. X stated it with utmost confidence and as a fact.
"Whitegrazer!"
"That's quite enough, Tarantulas,"
Tarantulas actually didn't give a crap if he was being a little overzealous towards that Vok. She deserved more than this as well as her buddies she was busy on protecting. He will find those aliens, and when he did, he will enjoy watching them suffer in what he had wrought them.

"I wonder if you shown any side effects yet of what I given you, Vok?" Tarantulas asked her with a cackle. "Judging by the way you are acting, it hasn't shown up yet. Oh dear, you would be in a shock when it does." Tarantulas's claw taped her nose. He wasn't able to do what he needed to do with Blackarachnia, which still burned him, but at least, he could have some pleasure in knowing one of his goals might be completed. Still, so much to do and so little time.

Being jumped by Tarantulas then to be bashed in the head by a huge pump shotgun, and it didn't matter. Banshee's mechfluid still dripped from the skeleton side of her face, Aurora laid near death next to her, and Optimus, beaten and injured, just like her, forced to watch one of their own consumed right in front of their eyes while Megatron, Quickstrike, and Tarantulas laughed and laughed, forced to face his past in the form of an bot who has been so tortured and tormented by Maximal hands, that he could feel and give nothing else to this world that broke and kick him since he woke up from that pod. None of what Tarantulas said mattered to her now. Except she did make a mental note about how Tarantulas seemed to believe she might be acting differently. So maybe her symptoms were emotional or mental in nature. Or was she reading too much in to it. Right now, she didn't care.

Tarantulas had been knocked out from X, but he still groaned. He still remained unconscious slowly got up.

Whitegrazer's attempt to save her comrade's spark failed. Nightstar punched her in the elbow joint, dislocating her arm and gave X's companion the time she needed to spin away from her grasp. She popped her elbow join back in, but she was forced to watch as Nightstar consumes Banshee's spark right in front of her. She closed her optics, mourning, once again, a loss, a waste of life.
"I didn't run chasing you around Cybertron so you could die...I came to you because I'm giving you a chance to seek vengeance to the ones who wronged you...wronged us...wronged every broken mind body and spark who has done nothing but try to survive in a corrupt system that the Maximals created only to be beaten down when they try to stand. You could've used your powers to bring TRUE equality to Cybertron and you lie here, screaming that you want to be dead?! I would kill you for that but I can't because..." she shrugged, "you know... as for you..." she looked at Megatron, "call me a traitor for all you want and I don't care explaining my intentions because you don't care either. Try anything on X and I will do something much worse than what I did to Banshee."
Megatron's kick loosened his grip on Whitegrazer's leg and he slid a few meters away from her. He turned around, holding his stomach. It was still healing and caused him great pain. He tried to sit up as Nightstar, his beloved, looked down at him in such a cold and emotionless stare. Ah! He was used to it. "My dear, how long have we been together, and still, you don't have the slightest clue." He hissed as pain surged once more against his systems. His systems worked desperately to heal his injured stomach. "Run, my dear, run.

Whitegrazer felt some fluid trickle down her neck. X's shotgun butt cracked opened the back of her head. It wasn't too bad, but her processor hurt like the Pit and her auditory sensors still rung.
"Observe if you will, Nightstar, that you are greatly outnumbered and outgunned. Try anything on me, and you'll be deceased before any body part of yours hits the ground. Trust me when I say, I'm doing X a favor. Yesss."
Tarantulas finally felt a little better from X's shot to his back. He sneered and aimed his bullet weapon at Nightstar, praying for some slight chance for him to tear her to pieces.

When Megatron placed Aurora near her, Whitegrazer couldn't help but kneel, wanting to take the little one in he arms.
"Argh,"
"What do you expect me to do?" Optimus asked. "I'm not a surgeon,"
"Perhaps not, but you do hold detailed information on his spark, its location, and what we can do with this blade. You will pierce his armor and splice his spark in half. And just in case you get cold feet, let us not forget whose lives are at stake. X will survive the procedure, your Maximals will not."
"That's how you are going to control him." Whitegrazer made sure to put herself in the way, shielding Aurora just in case Megatron fired. "You are going to cut out his half of his spark and torture him into compliance."
This is completely unethical, Megatron,"
"Oh? Now you wish to practice ethics?" He chuckled. "You should have thought about the consequences of your immoral actions back on Cybertron long before he decimated Colony Omicron. Do it."
"Tick tock, Primal,"
X stared at Optimus. He hissed and demanded his systems work faster. He won't be a caged animal again!
"No. I won't do this."
"Your foolish Maximal morals will be the-"
"Whitegrazer, grab Aurora and go! Quickly!"
Whitegrazer nodded, knowing hat she had to do, even though she didn't like it, and, without hesitation, scooped up Aurora into her arms, shielding the little one as she dashed away. She kept running and running towards the Axalon, but she did look back periodically, at Optimus mostly. She hated to leave him, grimacing as Megatron attacked him. Her face flinched at the sight of the mechfluid that spray out. The sight of Megatron pulling something out, which disturbed her. But Optimus and her both knew that Aurora was at the crisp of joining the Matrix, and just like Optimus, she couldn't handle the lost of another Maximal right in front of their eyes. Like Banshee. "Don't worry, Aurora, you will be fine. And Optimus... don't worry, I will tell the others and we will come and get you!" She hoped they could get to Optimus in time. If anything happened to him, or worse.... she would never forgive herself.
Although there was no response, the transmission to him was much clearer now instead of just static as if his radio had been jammed earlier but no longer was. He grew thoughtful over this observation but continued to try the others. "Aurora? Whitegrazer? Do read me?"
Whitegrazer continued on running towards the Axalon. Her only thought right now was getting Aurora to safety as quickly as possible. When she heard Rhinox's voice she was glad to hear his voice and that he was up and about. "Rhinox, It's Whitegrazer. I'm heading towards the Axalon with Aurora in my arms. She is severely injured. Optimus, X, and Starshadow are being held hostage by Megatron, Quickstrike, and Tarantulas. I will send you the coordinates now." She gently held Aurora with one hand, pressing the little one close to her as she typed the cooridnates to Rhinox. "From what I heard from Megatron, he is probably calling the Predacons to assemble in that same area. Rattrap and the others need to hurry. Megatron is planning to cut X's spark and forcing Optimus to cooperate. " When she reached the Axalon, she didn't know how to break the news. "Banshee... Banshee is gone. Starshadow, Nightstar, or Visia, or whoever she likes to call herself now did it." She ran down the hallway and to bridge. She placed Aurora gently into the CR Chamber.

X watched as Megatron's blade pierced his armor, flinching. When the spark chamber opened, revealing his spark. He growled and spat at the purple dinosaur, at the Maximal commander, at the white mare, at the rest of the Maximals for their broken promises, lies! Liars! X closed his optics for a moment.

As the doors shut, she breathed a sigh of relief, resting her hand upon the door, hoping they got Aurora the medical treatment in time. Her vision went blurring for a second as her head throbbed. She pinched the bridge of her nose, rubbing it before the pain subsided a bit. She felt a trickle of her mechfluid drip down from her wound on the back of her head to her neck to the upper part of her back. "I will go back outside and help the others." She took one step forward back the way she came in when she felt a sharp, shearing pain grip her chest. "Save Optimus."

You will feel and know my pain.

As the tip of the energon blade punctured through, X's entire body shivered. He held his breath, his scream of agony.

An image of Megatron looking down at her, grinning with delight as the blade cut through her chest plate and it's edge pierced through her spark.

Whitegrazer's hand went over her chest while her other hand rested upon the CR Chamber Aurora's body was repairing. Her body froze.

Megatron's blade cut through his spark, inch by inch, slowly and agonizing. X 's hands balled into fists, shaking. X squirmed from Megatron's sharp grip, but the more he moved, the worst it got, his systems warning him of a foreign object inside his spark. Warning to take it out! Shearing! Ripping! His mind flashed with the memories of Maximal scientist, hovering over him. Guns, needles, blades, pipes, lethal doses of different fatal substances entering through his bloodstream, whatever they could do to try and see what could break and kill him. They killed him ten times over. Day after day, he died by their cold, sadistic hands. Night after night, he awoke, returning back to those emotionless smiles and hands clapping for joy at their creation's massive recovery. Just to repeat the process over and over again! The same cold hands touche him now. Megatron's smile wasn't emotionless like the Maximal scientists'. He smiled, he laughed in his pain! Laugh! Laugh! Pain is temporary! Pain is temporary! AGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Pain is everything!

The blade made it's way through the center. Maximal scientists screaming towards her, "Don't resist! It won't hurt so much if you don't resist!" "Hold her down!" "Hold her down!" "She broke through the restraints!" "Restrain her!" "Restrain her!"

Whitegrazer closed her optics. She took deep breaths. In and out. In and out. In and out. What was happening? Why was she seeing this? X? Was X...? Shearing pain sparked within her own spark. She choked. She coughed.

The knife reached the center of his spark, but it struggle to cut through. Little pockets of positron energy bubbled, circling around the energon blade. The spark's energy blasted, attached to the blade, but it was powerless to fight! Eventually, the blade would fight through! He choked. He coughed. Is this what you felt doing those moments, my dear? Oh I know how it felt, how it feels now. His arms wiggled in the air, knocking Optimus' body away from him. He is dying! You left him behind! You LEFT me behind!Not caring of any lasting damage to his spark! His computer systems flashed red. His hands tried to grip his wrist. He wanted to rip out his arm! He wanted to rip out this Megatron's spark out! He wanted to feed on it! Feed on it slowly!!! Both of his hands gripped Megatron's wrists. Struggled to pull the knife out before it did anymore damage! It would heal! It would heal! But he would be slave to his will! Fight him! Fight him or die! Don't let him win! He wanted to die! But this wasn't death!

Her knees buckled, fell to the ground. Her optics widened, hearing X's whispers and his rage squeeze her spark. Forcing her to feel that blade cutting through his spark. To feel his pain. To know his pain. Just like he told her earlier. Mouth opened, voicing a silent scream! She kept her connections with Aurora, Optimus, and anyone's blocked from feeling her pain. But the pain... the pain pounded against her spark. It wanted to break through her walls of concentration. Must remain foused.

His spark couldn't fight it any longer. Nor could he hold on to the breath he held. The blade sliced through the center of his spark. His back ached, and he roared! A roar so full of rage, of sorrow, of fear, of agony that it pierced through the hulls of the Axalon! Echoed through the acres of acres of jungle towards the battle farther beyond! It haunted, it shook, it broke! His fingertips scratched the dirty ground, digging deeper and deeper with no hold or release in sight! His optics flashed red. Let this kill him! Let this kill him! Let him die, so that he wouldn't feel this pain anymore. He wanted to rip. Tear anything, anyone apart. "Let us all die together! Release! Release!"

Whitegrazer grimaced and moaned as her trembling body fell on her knees. No. Tears of pain stained her already tear-stained cheeks, mixing in with the lingering yet dried up Banshee's mechfluid. She continued to moan and groan, louder and louder. Her hands scratched the floor of the Axalon, tearing its way down. The blade split her spark open. Her body distorted and split in white and yellow, one solid and one transparent form. Like the two halves of her very being were splitting into two pieces, but actually, her true self, her real true appearance, cracked and broke from the physical body, fleeing it's source. It was similar to what the other Vok appeared except a white flim covered her like a fog, covering up the energy, the destruction, the exploding madness of a cosmic being confined to a physical form. No. No. Must fight. I'm alive. Still alive. Her computer systems flashed with red, detailing a massive trauma within her spark. Stasis lock imminent. Needed to go into stasis lock! Stasis lock now! No, no, it was worse than that. The shock, the shock of feeling her spark being split, cut into, was throwing all her systems out of wack, believing her to be in great danger when she wasn't. Her computer warned her of spark ejection. Couldn't! Couldn't! Must stay awake! Must fight it! Must help the others! Must help Optimus! Save Optimus! Pain is only temporary! Couldn't save Banshee! Must save Optimus! They ripped it apart. The metal clamp clawed it's way through and tore a piece out. She screamed. Traitors! Parasites!

Her body rose, and as X's scream bellowed across the area, so did hers. You will feel and know my pain.The pain overwhelming her spark, the feeling of death beckoning for her weaknesses, and a hand, a red hand that looked similar to X's, tearing apart through her walls, leaked through her connection blocks with Optimus and someone else's, Zodiac. Optimus' spark felt her cries of agony, pulsating with the shearing, throbbing pain. Though not at the same intensity as she was. Zodiac's link was feeling something similar, feeling the stench of death and haunting call for release. Because of the sudden opening of her connections, she felt Optimus wounds throbbing her side, the image of Megatron's tail ripping out wires and splattering mechfluid out of his body, increasing her pain threshold. These images mixed and entered through the sudden opening of Zodiac's as well, flashing his spark with the same horrifying images. The stench of deaths still echoed within her own spark. It was a feeling similar to what she felt when Optimus exploded in the Planet Buster or when Zodiac shot through Aurora's chest, or when Megatron tortured Optimus senseless, or when Zodiac stabbed through her body with his spikes. She felt like she was dying. Pain, shearing, ripping, throbbing pain surged through from her head to her hooves. Body pulsed, humming.

The blade split down the middle. Stasis lock overrode his commands. X's scream silenced. Fingers uncurled from the hard dirt. Motionless, just like his body.

"Override!" Her fists slammed multiple times against the Axalon's floor. The computer acknowledged. She stood up with a shuddering breath, her body returning to normal equilibrium yet still aching and trembling. She sharply cracked her neck, regaining her composure and control over her own connections, blocking Optimus as well as Zodiac's once more. Her optics closed for moment as she attempted to settle down her nerves.

"Really? You think you can stop me?" How foolish.. Surely the spider realized Nemesis was capable of closing the gap between the two of them before the spider could do any real damage to her. "Unfortunately I have places to be or I would love to stick around,"
Blackarachnia covered he face as Nemesis took to the air, "Don't worry, birdie, one day, your wings would be clipped! Her pinchers clamped down as she smirked. Some day...
"Well, well, well, if isn't a trio of traitors!"
Blackarachnia just rolled her optics at Terrorsaur, "At least, two out of this trio actually are competent and successful in their endeavors, and guess what, Terrorsaur? You are not one of the two."
"Looks like it's just you and me now, Legs, but as a TransMetal, I've got the upper hand."
Blackrachnia just growled. Although, she love her body the way it was. It could always need an improvement, and despite how annoying and ugly Terrorsaur was, she had to admit that the Transmetal body upgrades were... powerful and stylish. No one could blame her for being a little jealous of being ousted out of such a powerful body while Terrorsaur got one. Maybe she would kill him and find out how to get a body similar to a Transmental form. Well, only one way to find out.
"Why don't you just give me some of your webbing to make a noose so I can hang you from a tree and do us both a favor?"
"Oh, I will give you more than that!" Blackarachnia's legs aimed and fired. She did a side flip and switched to her cybervenom gun. "Let's see how much cybervenom that new shiny body of yours can take!" She fired.
Last edited by una on Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Phoenix »

"Don't worry, birdie, one day, your wings would be clipped!
Nemesis smirked slightly at that just as she departed, leaving the female spider to her fate at Terrorsaur's hands. "Interesting choice of words coming from someone with thin sticks for legs. Even the most feeble of us wouldn't break a sweat while breaking your limbs off .. one by one." Then she left.

Aurora's form remained still on the ground, her energy levels so low by now that she involuntarily slipped into stasis lock as a last ditch effort to remain alive. But to anyone watching, it was hard to tell for sure that she was even still alive. Only the briefest of twitches, the slightest of moans, the tiniest of movements revealed it to those who looked closely enough.
"I rather like this creation of yours, Primal. Dark, hungry, powerful, and invincible. He's all of the components to an apocalypse."
An apocalypse would have seemed a fitting enough description to someone so vile.. so unpredictable. One to rival Megatron himself in that regards. Or at least so Aurora would have thought had she actually been awake to hear Megatron's words.

The only one she could pick up some form of communication from at this point was Whitegrazer, who had the strange ability to tug at her spark, telling her to keep strong and not to give up. The fuzor couldn't respond, of course, at least not verbally. But Whitegrazer could feel the slight flutter of her spark telling her the little fuzor did not intend to give up fighting, even now. Fortunately the white mare/vok was quick to shut down any semblance of a link that would have allowed the monster, this creature they referred to as X, to torment her further.

Aurora slept. It wasn't a peaceful sleep, or one that produced dreams, but at least she was unaware of what was going on around her for this brief moment. She slept through Tarantulas attacking Whitegrazer, and X's prompt attack on the other female that nearly knocked her unconscious. The darkness was blissfully welcome right now after the torment she'd gone through over the past few hours.

Meanwhile Nemesis had arrived and as instructed she pointed her weapon at the traitorous and crazed female, be it Starshadow or whatever she called herself now. Honestly the avian female couldn't care less since there was no love lost between the two femmes. For as long as Nemesis had known her, Starshadow had always been a rebel, worse than any of the other Predacons.

She soon came to regret obeying Megatron's order when Primal made an unexpected sneak attack on the tyrant, stabbing him in the chest with the very weapon the tyrant intended him to use on X. Nemesis hesitated. The wound did not seem to be deep and the tyrant's life wasn't in any danger, but tempted as she was to turn her weapon on Primal there was always the risk that Starshadow would take the opportunity to finish the job Optimus had started.

Regardless she couldn't just let Primal get away, not while Megatron was watching, so she pulled her sai out with the other hand and was just about to hurl it at Primal.. When Megatron himself finished the job. Optimus went down, although his reasoning for this sudden outburst soon became abundantly clear. Whitegrazer had grabbed the dying fuzor and darted for safety.

Aurora's body hung limp in Whitegrazer's arms as the taller female rushed through the bushes and unsteady terrain to get her back to safety. Some of the jerky movements actually helped wake her up a bit and for a moment her optics flickered on and she looked at Whitegrazer, who held her as gently as she could. She stared, finding the familiar appearance of the white mare strangely comforting right now.. despite the physical changes she had undergone during her recent encounter with the Vok. She was so pure, almost like an angel. This, of course, was likely due to how much mech fluid the fuzor had lost. Soon her optics faded and she went unconscious again.

She did not stir again as Whitegrazer arrived at the Axalon and hurriedly placed the fuzor inside a CR chamber. Not even as the machine started working on her moments later. Of course the machine seemed a bit hesitant since it wasn't able to confirm her identity now that her identification chip was missing, but it still did what it could to help stabilize her.

Meanwhile Zodiac was listening as the holographic version of Nexus Prime listed off the details about the Viper's capabilities, finding most of it sort of monotone but he still took note of everything.

"I hope you've been paying attention thus far, my friend," the hologram said, clearly addressing Optimus still. This brought a slight smile to Zodiac's face, since despite all the resources Nexus put into this rescue mission it wasn't Optimus who had ended up with the information.

"I will be uploading a copy of this journal into the Viper's computers prior to sending it to intercept with your crew on the Axalon. The Viper will be able to bring you and your crew home in a much faster and more accurate manner than the previous generation of the transwarp technology. In the time since you departed Cybertron, we have made some astounding progress with the transwarp technology and the Viper is the prototype of the future ships in our fleet. After having looked over the Axalon's roster, it should be more than capable of bringing you all back."

As if..

Pity Primal wouldn't even know of the Viper's existence before Zodiac would swipe it from right under their noses.

" I'm sending my trusted lieutenant to bring the Viper to your coordinates. I will follow suit in the Akira shortly after with some of my troops so that we can bring Megatron and his Predacon lackeys to justice. Try not to worry, Optimus, this will all work out in the end."

Zodiac snorted at that remark. Sure, the Viper had managed to escape his clutches by launching and using the experimental transwarp technology just before he could board the ship, but at least the lone soldier that Nexus had trusted to serve as the ship's captain had not escaped so easily. The renegade had managed to shoot him through the back of the head as he was setting the controls and preparing to leave on his rescue mission. Zodiac had seen him go down, more than likely dead by the time his body hit the floor. But it had been too late to stop the launch by then so the Viper had brought itself to Earth.

Or at least that's where he presumed the pristine ship had ended up. Now that he had the journal, he would be able to track the Viper down using the tracking device he had salvaged from the downed Akira before it was entirely consumed by flames.

The renegade sighed as he looked at his empty drink before grabbing one more, also stolen from the rodent's secret stash. It wasn't exactly a well kept secret that Rattrap liked to horde things he enjoyed and whatever this off-brand of Cybertronian ale was, there were quite a few of them stashed away inside his quarters. Zodiac opened the second bottle and took a sip.

It really wasn't that he was much of a drinker, but for some reason having to listen to Nexus' voice groan about finding Optimus had a profound effect on the shapeshifter. A bit of jealousy, perhaps, but it also brought back some less than pleasant memories for him.

Besides.. he had some time to waste tonight. Tomorrow at sunrise he'd be heading out to locate the missing ship. And then he'd be able to leave this planet behind as well as all the failures he had encountered here. Soon.. this would all be a distant memory. And then this part of his history would simply seize to exist.

Of course he'd have to find a new recruit to his cause, someone to take Dirge's place. Someone who'd be more than happy to help him take down the Maximal Elders, powerful enough to actually do it.

He needed X. And soon enough he would have him.

It was then that a dull pain started emerging in his chest, a pain that increased in strength rapidly to the point where his own spark started throbbing with each pulsation. Zodiac dropped the drink in his hand, heard it shatter against the floor, just as his hand immediately went for his chest while he took a staggering step.

His self-diagnostics immediately informed him that the pain wasn't his own, so it didn't take long before he realized it must be bleeding through from the female Maximal's spark link. He let out a soft groan at the uncomfortable sensation, but his tense joints soon started to relax once more as the pain faded. He was never going to get used to that.. The female had been kind enough to keep the link closed ever since that incidence at the Vok base not too long ago. Fortunately for him given what he'd been up to since then.

The pain subsided quickly as she restored control of the link. He felt certain the pain hadn't originated from her, though, since he imagined that would have been even more intense. No, this pain had been more subtle.. Like it came from someone else and passed through Whitegrazer to him. But who..?

Optimus. It had to be. He was the only one the shapeshifter could think of that had a strong enough connection with the white female. And Primal had conveniently been held hostage by Megatron the last time he saw him.

Was he dead?

A smile started to spread on the shapeshifter's face.

Was that why the sensation had been strong enough to bleed through their blocked connection? Yes, that seemed like a logical possibility. Something terrible must have happened to Optimus and resulted in his demise, based on the location of the pain which had been right in the spark.

How very perfect timing! Without Primal, there wouldn't be any real resistance from the Maximals since they'd no doubt be busy mourning their dear departed leader. Of course it would have been even better had Primal died at the shapeshifter's own hand, but at this point that didn't matter as much anymore.

Zodiac braced himself, taking a deep breath as he then grabbed the golden disk he had stolen from Megatron off the table. The hologram of Nexus Prime was still ranting on in the background but the renegade hadn't been paying attention for the last couple of minutes. Instead he merely marveled at the beautiful disk in his hand while contemplating his next move.

"I hope you will consider my offer, Optimus," the hologram said, "And join forces with me as we take on the corruption that has infiltrated the Council. I suppose I will get the chance to ask you in person when we meet again soon."
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Observe if you will, Nightstar, that you are greatly outnumbered and outgunned. Try anything on me, and you'll be deceased before any body part of yours hits the ground. Trust me when I say, I'm doing X a favor. Yesss."
"Outnumbered and outgunned. Your lackeys can't even stop me before..except for Umbra. Unfortunately he won't be able to now."

When she saw the blade Megatron was holding, she rushed towards him, firing it at both Quickstrike and Tarantulas, roaring in anger as she finally witnessed the predacon leader cutting her friend open like a dead specimen.

Nightstar come to a halt just several feet away from Megatron while firing. All she could think about was shredding him to pieces once she has his attention.

((This is all I can type. I'm on a very busy and urgent schedule to print namecards and stuff for my final year in college.))
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

(( OOC: I was waiting for NK to catch up, but I'm going to move forward now. ))
"What do you mean by that?"
Megatron had only stared at Whitegrazer for a brief moment knowing better than to indulge her with the true meaning behind his words.
"You won't win."
The slightest yet smug smile crossed his purple lips which disagreed with her statement.
"I thank you for the compliments. Though, not many people who said such words last long."
"A shame. Perhaps you didn't grant them the opportunity to recognize the true potential of your existence. Or perhaps they didn't deserve your time. Whatever the case may have been, you'll find me to be a better ally than an enemy," Megatron tried convincing Protoform X.
"I could help you by.... deepening it."
The Predacon leader grinned softly at the notion toward his nemesis while Primal had simply ignored the comment.
"Does it now?" "I would very much love to. Maybe with a cup of mechfluid and a chainncia beans? But it might take me awhile to warm up to you again, Optimus Primal, as you and your... lovely lady are trying to trap and trick me. No, no, my friend, you two would pay for this. But your punishment would be much later than hers. Of course, if she doesn't give me what I want."
"I'm not doing it."
Optimus had shaken his head because there was no trickery afoot from him. He had tried his best to keep him away from Megatron as he had sworn to do, but he had failed. This time the Predacon dictator had been too cunning, and he had gained the upper hand too quickly. He did wonder, however, what it was that X wanted from Whitegrazer. To end his life? If so, she clearly objected to it.
"No," "I lead you here. Both of you. We promised to keep you and your companion out of the Predacon's grasp, but I was willing to sacrifice you to save some people I care for. I am the witch here." "I am the monster."
Primal looked at her and disagreed, but he remained silent while Megatron was growing impatient with their pointless conversation.
"You will feel and know my pain."
The Maximal had thoughtfully lowered his head until Tarantulas spoke up again.
"I wonder if you shown any side effects yet of what I given you, Vok?" "Judging by the way you are acting, it hasn't shown up yet. Oh dear, you would be in a shock when it does."
That was right. Whitegrazer was still harboring some kind of virus that Tarantulas had infected her with, and Rhinox and Aurora had been unable to detect yet. Every odd always seemed stacked against the Maximals. How were they ever going to survive and go home?
"My dear, how long have we been together, and still, you don't have the slightest clue." "Run, my dear, run.
"I would heed his advice, Nightstar, yessss," Megatron had deviously warned her before he started his surgery on X.
"That's how you are going to control him." "You are going to cut out his half of his spark and torture him into compliance."
"My own personal puppet, but without those pesky strings," the Predacon commented without looking at the Vok equine while he had continued slicing into X's armor and into his spark.
"Outnumbered and outgunned. Your lackeys can't even stop me before..except for Umbra. Unfortunately he won't be able to now."
"We'll find a way. Everyone has a weakness," Megatron told Nightstar without looking at her as well as he proceeded. He focused on his task at hand despite hearing his Predacons around him firing at her to keep her at bay and away from him.
"Rhinox, It's Whitegrazer. I'm heading towards the Axalon with Aurora in my arms. She is severely injured. Optimus, X, and Starshadow are being held hostage by Megatron, Quickstrike, and Tarantulas. I will send you the coordinates now."
Rhinox listened intently to Whitegrazer's report. She sounded panicked and exhausted. Once he received the coordinates she had sent, he displayed a map of the area on the center, round console. But since it was still out of range of the Axalon's scanners, there were no signatures detected. "Copy that, Whitegrazer," he returned, concerned for Aurora's well being. Fortunately, all of the CR's were open for business.
"From what I heard from Megatron, he is probably calling the Predacons to assemble in that same area. Rattrap and the others need to hurry. Megatron is planning to cut X's spark and forcing Optimus to cooperate."
"Somebody say my name?" Rattrap inquired as he was lifted up into the command center in his robot mode and eavesdropped on their conversation midway through it. He walked toward Rhinox and examined the holographic map he had unveiled with the coordinates Whitegrazer gave him.

"Cut his spark? How?" Rhinox asked thoughtfully. How did Megatron even develop such an idea? He shook his head to place that in the back of his mind and revisit it later as he only cast a quick glance in Rattrap's direction when he arrived on the bridge. Aside from such a risky maneuver, he realized that Optimus was gravely outnumbered out there, and that was not good. Even if Megatron was only after X, he might not hesitate to cut his spark as well. Obviously Optimus must have done something to get Whitegrazer and Aurora out of there, especially if Aurora was in critical condition, thus leaving himself behind to spare their lives. As admirable as it was, none of them wanted to lose him again, especially since they had just lost Banshee.
"Banshee... Banshee is gone. Starshadow, Nightstar, or Visia, or whoever she likes to call herself now did it."
With sorrowful expressions, both the rat and the rhino looked at each other. They had lost another Maximal in this awful war? Their heads hanged quietly in a moment of silence for Banshee. It was a terrible thing to hear. When they heard Whitegrazer running toward the command center, they watched her place the Fuzor in the CR without getting a good look at her before they gasped at the back of the mare's head that was cracked open and bleeding.
"I will go back outside and help the others." "Save Optimus."
"No, Whitegrazer!" Rhinox demanded. "You need repairs! You won't do Optimus any good out there in your current condition. We'll handle it and get him back," he assured her.

Rattrap nodded in compliance. "You stay put, 'Grazer," he reiterated to her. "It ain't like yer the only one who cares about 'im, okay?"

Both of them watched her for a moment as she seemed to stop in her tracks and ignore them, holding her chest and leaning against the CR. "Whitegrazer?" Rhinox asked for her attention. They observed her starting to cough and make choking noises in her throat.

"What's wrong with 'er, Rhinox?" Rattrap asked him as he approached the tall female to try and help her.

Rhinox could only shrug. How was he to know? "She might be feeling the effects of whatever might be happening to Optimus." That was his best guess.

Megatron grinned with such pride as he slowly cut all the way through X's spark, successfully slicing it in half and marveling at his genius completely unaware of the crab's pain and suffering during and after the procedure as well as anyone else feeling it through Whitegrazer. He carefully placed half of it inside of the vice he brought along to house it in while making sure the other half of his spark remained intact in X's body.

With X's arms flailing about during the surgery, they hit Primal's body and knocked him away from both the crab and the t-rex. It also jarred his systems, kicking them back on and making him more aware of his surroundings as he slowly came to.

"'Grazer, what's wrong? What's happening?" Rattrap asked her as they watched her collapse to the floor. He knelt beside her and glanced at Rhinox with wide optics looking for answers, but he didn't have any either. As soon as her body started to split, the TransMetal rodent jumped back away from her by a couple feet, gasping in fear of not understanding what was happening to her.

The engineer took a step forward toward her, but stopped as he was also taken aback by this unusual circumstance. Whatever was happening to her or to someone else was clearly very traumatic. For the first time in a long time, he didn't know what to do. Both of them covered their audio receptors when she suddenly screamed.

And just as she had done so, so had X, causing Megatron to cringe and stand back from his form with his blade and half of X's spark after he put his tail in his subspace to free up his hands.

A very loud gasp escaped Primal's mouth as if he had been holding his breath under water for too long. The pain Whitegrazer was feeling from X traveled through their connection and jolted his spark, shocking him into consciousness and forcing him to roll onto his side and curl his body into a fetal position from the pain as he groaned and writhed. Whitegrazer! he reached out toward her. He felt another presence as well, but it was too weak for him to recognize. All he could think about was the anguish she was involuntarily subjecting him to. He crossed his arms over his chest and closed his optics. Without realizing it, his own spark grew brighter, full of pureness that had been tainted by crossing the Matrix when he died, and it began to subdue the pain like a soft blanket. It was only temporary, almost unnoticeable, but like Whitegrazer, it extended to her and Zodiac as well while the connection was there and open. And then it was gone like a weak flame snuffed out by a puff of air.

Megatron nearly jumped with fright when Optimus suddenly cried out in the agony he was feeling, but he remained composed and quickly assessed the odd occurrence. He surmised that his nemesis was, for some reason, experiencing the same anguish that X was, he assumed through that terrible, freakish Vok creature that he was in love with. Disgusting, and yet entertaining in a way. As a thought crossed his mind, he grew curious, and he walked over to Optimus to test his theory, using his foot on his shoulder to roll him back onto his backside. He took a knee beside the Maximal who appeared incoherent at the moment and held the energon blade above his chest. Without making contact, he started at his neck and followed down between his pecks to his abs. "Where oh where could your spark be," he taunted, although he was uncertain as to the accuracy of its location. "Well, there's only one way to find out..."

Just before the blade was about to pierce his already damaged armor, Optimus suddenly reached up and grabbed Megatron's wrist with both of his hands to stop him. Despite the torture in his spark as it felt squeezed and split through Whitegrazer, Primal growled and gripped his arm tightly, pushing upward with enough force to keep Megatron from penetrating his abdomen with the knife.

Although he was taken aback by this, Megatron smiled down at Optimus and said, "So, you still have some fight left in you after all." He applied more pressure down onto the blade as the Maximal fought against it. "It's over, Primal! Half of his spark now belongs to me." He held it up with his other hand for him to see it in the vice that could squeeze it.

Optimus' optics now full of despair ever so slightly glanced at X's spark that was pulsating outside of his body while Megatron lifted it up for him to witness it himself. He remembered that spark quite vividly back on Cybertron. He wouldn't have thought someone would be capable of doing with it what Megatron had just done. He struggled as he had to keep pushing against Megatron's hand. "You're a fool... if you think... that'll keep him... argh... under your control! Remember what you said... about oppression, Megatron!"

"Ha ha ha!" Megatron laughed as he leaned over Optimus and added more weight against him.

The Maximal's arms trembled under the strong Predacon's force, desperately trying to keep him from stabbing him through his abdomen as the hole on his side throbbed and leaked fluids and his spark felt like it was being twisted. Had Megatron added his other hand, the blade would have been all the way through his armor already. Fortunately for Optimus, it was then when Nightstar's fury erupted, and she unleashed her fire power onto the opposing leader which forced him to back off with the energon blade and turn away to provide cover for his face and chest. And at that point, X had grown quiet and the pain in Primal's spark had subsided. But was Whitegrazer okay? Was Aurora?

Megatron traded the knife for his tail gun in his subspace and began firing at Nightstar while he held the exposed half of X's spark out of her sight against the side of his body so it wasn't exposed to her careless gun fire. "Let's see if my calculations were correct, and perhaps you will think twice before attacking me again!" he yelled at her as he held out X's spark and squeezed it with the vice contraption in his hand for everyone to witness the extent of his successful plan.

Meanwhile, Inferno had arrived and landed beside Quickstrike, Nemesis and Tarantulas. He looked on with bewilderment toward the situation and having no clue as to what had transpired. Of course, his attention was immediately drawn to Nightstar who had been firing upon their Queen!
"Override!"
Rattrap scrambled to his feet when Whitegrazer started pounding the floor with her fists. He and Rhinox watched her body eventually return to normal. Well, "normal" wasn't quite normal after the incident with the Metal Hunter. It was her "new normal" or something. When she closed her optics to calm her body, Big Green told Rattrap, "Optimus is at these coordinates. Catch up with Cheetor and get him out of there!" he pointed at the map.

The only hesitation the rat made was leaving him alone with the Vok-turned-Maximal after witnessing such a bizarre happening. But she was still Whitegrazer. Surely, she wouldn't harm his buddy. Right? The Vok weren't in control, it was just her. Once he finally convinced himself of going, he nodded to Rhinox and headed back down outside, reverting to his vehicle mode and driving off toward the group of Predacons; the same group that was a part of Banshee's death.

While Whitegrazer remained where she was, breathing more normally and staying quiet, the worst of the experience seeming to have transpired, the engineer decided to assess their youngest Maximal's condition. "Computer, diagnose Aurora's injuries and estimated duration of repairs."

"Unable to comply. Unit Aurora is not detected," Sentinel responded.

"What? She's right in the CR," Rhinox rebutted. "Scan again."

"Unit Aurora is not detected," it repeated.

Very perplexed by this, Rhinox walked over to Whitegrazer and the CR chamber and typed in a few commands to interrupt the repair cycle. Before he opened the door, he quizzically looked at the equine and pulled out one of his chain guns. Pressing a button and with a small hiss, the door lifted, and Rhinox immediately targeted the wounded Fuzor inside. He waited a moment to make sure she, or he, was still unconscious. His initial suspicion was that it could have been Zodiac in disguise, but upon closer examination to her head as he approached her beaten and bruised body, he put his weapon away and frowned while he gently placed his large hands on her cheeks and carefully moved her bloody head around to look at the hole from different angles. "Someone removed her identification chip!" he exclaimed. Who?! Why?! As the questions invaded his mind, he stepped back out of the CR and closed it so that it could resume its immediate repairs on her and restore her lost fluids and energon. Hopefully she could tell them what happened to her when she would be fully repaired. "And you need to sit down so I can examine the back of your head," he told Whitegrazer, let alone the rest of her body that had sustained some serious injuries. "What just happened? Is Optimus alright?"
"At least, two out of this trio actually are competent and successful in their endeavors, and guess what, Terrorsaur? You are not one of the two."
"I was successful twice! Until the Maximals destroyed my sources of power." Terrorsaur still hated them for that, specifically Optimus Primal and Rattrap. He had been so close to overthrowing Megatron for good and taking his rightful place as the leader of the Predacons! There was also that time Rattrap faked his way into their ranks and made him a fool... But still, Terrorsaur saw himself as the greater successor over Blackarachnia. "Now you're just hiding from Megatron like a coward expecting the Maximals to back you up. But where are they now?" he laughed at her. "We should've known from the moment Tarantulas reprogrammed you; once a Maximal, always a Maximal!"
"Oh, I will give you more than that!" "Let's see how much cybervenom that new shiny body of yours can take!"
Terrorsaur used his wing blade to deflect her bullets as they left scratches and dings on it, and then he peered around it to see her next shot coming. It was her cyber venom. Although he was curious to see if it would be as effective on him now as a TransMetal, he didn't really want to play the guinea pig. So, he fired a blast of his optic lasers at it and strafed, firing a steadier stream of lasers at her feet. She was quick and agile, but he also had the advantage of flight if he needed it.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

"A shame. Perhaps you didn't grant them the opportunity to recognize the true potential of your existence. Or perhaps they didn't deserve your time. Whatever the case may have been, you'll find me to be a better ally than an enemy,"
X gave off a short smile, "Oh, I did show some of them my true potential. They just din't survive the demonstration." X talked about the Maximal scientists rather than the colonists. The colonists' death was his intentions, but his body was raw in needles, acid, and screaming agony that he didn't see the colonists as innocent. They walked over him, silent to his screams and agony without a care in the world. They might have been ignorant but that was little comfort or excuse to him or Nighstar at the time. All they wanted was to share what they been through. He felt remorse for them, but those Maximal scientists...? He gave them what they wanted: a monster.
"My own personal puppet, but without those pesky strings,"
Whitegrazer should have expected this from someone like Megatron, shaking her head, "No one should be a puppet or a slave to anyone."

At least, Megatron was honest about it unlike those Maximal scientists, X thought. Al they wanted was an invincible supersoldier who would be their weapon, their slave to their will.

Nemesis had entered the fray, keeping an eye on Starshadow. Whitegrazer glanced at the woman who reminded her so much of herself in ways. So many conflicting emotions rose within her. Glad she helped her when Zodiac tied to fame for something she didn't do, and yet, some part of her despised herself for allowing Nemesis to return under Megatron's command. She wished she could have done more to persuade the woman to stay, but she didn't want to push it nor did she wish Nemesis to believe she was trying to change her into something she didn't want to be. She was fine with who an what Nemesis was and still is. She just wished like Dinobot and Blackarachnia they could have been fighting side by side. She had notice Nemesis' hesitation and the quick look she gave Optimus. She knew how Nemesis felt about Optimus, and part of her, part of her was she raced away with Aurora, hoped and prayed that maybe just maybe Nemesis, in some small way, keep Optimus alive.

Tarantulas just laughed at the freakish cat. Though, some small and perverse part of him just wanted to know what it felt like to be bitten, but he saw the side effects of that. Too bad.

He let out a yelp, dodging out of Starshadow's path. He rolled. "You should have heeded your twisted lover's words as well as Megatron's, pussycat." He chuckled, reloading a dose of cybervenom and fired it at Starshadow.

"Cut his spark? How?"
"Megatron pulled out some kind of curve, energon blade. I think was it was raw." Whitegrazer explained, remembering what she said.
"No, Whitegrazer!" Rhinox demanded. "You need repairs! You won't do Optimus any good out there in your current condition. We'll handle it and get him back,"
"You stay put, 'Grazer," he reiterated to her. "It ain't like yer the only one who cares about 'im, okay?"
She had to go back for him. She left there in a sea of people who wouldn't hesitate to rip him apart bit by bit, piece by piece, and laugh while doing it. It wasn't just that she loved him. It was the fact she felt like she abandoned him. Like a lamb to the slaughter. Just like those other times.
"What's wrong with 'er, Rhinox?"
"She might be feeling the effects of whatever might be happening to Optimus."
"'Grazer, what's wrong? What's happening?"
She was in too much pain, too much struggle to answer her comrades concerning questions nor hear them properly.

For a moment, for a split second, she felt Optimus reaching out towards her. It was in that moment she had realized her link for a time opened, unleashing the pain she felt into his own torture form. No. No. She didn't want that. anything but that. She didn't want to cause him anymore pain or distress, but the pain she felt from X was so intense. Her true Vok self split from its Cybertronian shell because her physical shell in that moment felt and tasted death. Or at least, it thought it did... until the knife reached the other end of the spark. The connection she had with Zodiac opened about the same time. It shocked her just as much as when Optimus' link opened wide. She blocked the link towards Zodiac, and before she closed the link towards Optimus, she felt that glow of brightness, of purity, like the time she did before when the Vok possessed her. It was from Optimus, not from her. Warm. Like a light touch or an embrace. It brought a single tear to her optic. It felt nice while it lasted before she felt a dread wash over her face. Megatron's blade with a twisted smirk. a pointy tip at her face an chest. Optimus... Forgive me, Optimus. To be forgiven for her deception. To be forgiven for when the Vok tainted their link. To be forgiven for leaving him there.

She saw how Rattrap looked at her before he left Rhinox alone with her. She didn't blame him. The hesitation. Wondering what was going on right in front of him. It was probably a horrific display for him to witness. She was glad Aurora didn't see it. Her true appearance trying to leave her physical body. If her true appearance ever appeared, it might shock them all.

X laid motionless, unconscious. He wished he died, but like all the other times, he still lived. His body adapted to the pain, but his spark ached for the other half of his spark, which was being held by Megatron now.
"Let's see if my calculations were correct, and perhaps you will think twice before attacking me again!"
Megatron squeezing the half of his spark in that devil of a contraception jolted X back into consciousness. X screamed, rolling on the ground in pain. He griited his teeth, trying to stand back up. The only thing he managed to do was sit on his knees. His right hand gripped his ripped chest where his spark still exposed. Of course, the hole was beginning to heal. In a few moments, his chest area would be back to normal. X growled through, glaring at Megatron. "I will enjoy feasting on your still pulsating spark!" X got up and charged at Megatron and grab Megatron by his shoulders. If he even got that far. His crimson optics narrowed and brightened.

"Optimus is at these coordinates. Catch up with Cheetor and get him out of there!" he pointed at the map.
She remembered what she saw in her temporary reestablishment of her bond with Optimus. "They must hurry." It was then she held her chest once more like someone was squeezing her spark. Like a surge of energy caught her body in a vise. It was worse for X than for her since it just felt like a slight jolt.
"Someone removed her identification chip!"
"It was Zodiac." Whitegrazer said, but it came out harshly, due to her screaming her vocal processors almost to the point of shattering them. she cleared her processor, so her voice returned to it's more gentle, calm tone "When I came to help Optimus and Aurora, there were two Auroras. One was Zodiac, and the other was our Aurora. Our Aurora had a severe wound to the head. I thought maybe Zodiac just hit her hard enough to keep her down. I didn't realize he took her identification chip." She looked at the door separating her from Aurora, seeing the reflection of her face still stained with Banshee's mechfluid. "No wonder he caused her such a deep wound to the head." A wound that almost killed her. She touched the back of her neck. It was soaked with her own mechfluid from her own wound courtesy of X.
"And you need to sit down so I can examine the back of your head," he told Whitegrazer, let alone the rest of her body that had sustained some serious injuries. "What just happened? Is Optimus alright?"

Whitegrazer complied, sitting down so Rhinox could treat her head wound. She trusted Rattrap and the others in saving Optimus, despite her spark aching to be there to protect him, to hold him, to keep those monsters like Megatron and Tarantulas away from him. "It wasn't Optimus' pain I was feeling. It was X. Megatron used that energon blade to cut half of X's spark out, and I was forced to feel it." X warned her she would feel and know his pain, and he fulfilled that promise. "But Optimus is in trouble too. " She wiped her face, trying to clean herself up a bit. Even though, it wasn't her own mechfiuld. "I didn't want to leave Optimus there, but Aurora was dying. Optimus gave a distraction and I took it. I had no choice." She sighed. "If only I opened my link to him..." Yet, she couldn't. No, she wouldn't. Now, she couldn't shake the feeling that if she had let go of her fear they would have done better than what has happened. She couldn't turn back time. It was her fault. Too many mistakes, all because of her own fear and distrust towards herself.

"I was successful twice! Until the Maximals destroyed my sources of power."
Blackarachnia just laughed at Terrorsaur's excuses. "Really?" Blackarachnia put her pinchers to her hips. at though, she could relate to that specific point. She remembered what happened to her in that floating island and bite that same point back at Terrorsaur "You boasted and jested about your big old source of power too quickly, and it was snatched away from you as quickly as you got it. Take my advice, ptedactyl idiot, if you can't handle the power, especially with that new body of yours, give to someone who can! Like me!" She said with a sadistic delight in tearing his body apart to know all its secrets becase she knew Terrorsaur won;t comprehend nor understand it, and if he i find it's potential, it would a fluke. Like Waspnator ever taking a command of the Predacons. That would be the day! She laughed shortly.
"Now you're just hiding from Megatron like a coward expecting the Maximals to back you up. But where are they now?" he laughed at her. "We should've known from the moment Tarantulas reprogrammed you; once a Maximal, always a Maximal!"
Blackarachnia gave Terrorsaur a piercing gaze with a slight smirk, "Oh? You would find out how little of a Maximal I really am." She flipped back a few times to avoid his optic lasers. She jumped, pushed back against a tree, and pushed forwards towards Terrorsaur as she transformed into her beast mode, so she could land on Terrorsaur's back and give him a good bite from her fangs at his neck area.
Last edited by una on Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.