"Bad Spark"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

((OOC: Yay! I'm glad you joined in the episode, Phoenix! :D Guys, I will hopefully have a post for you all tonight. :D

Edited: Posted X and Tarantulas's reponses. Whitegrazer and Blackarachnia would be coming shortly. I'm drawing a blank for these girls.

Edited Edited: I posted Whitegrazer and Blackrachnia's post.))

"No, it didn't," Optimus had admitted to him. "There hasn't been a day that I didn't think about you up there. We had no way to retrieve you, and when all of the pods were brought down from their orbit, I had no idea where yours had landed and what condition you were in."
So he was still in his mind? Good. He loved the attention, even if it was in someone's own thoughts.
On the contrary. For now, this is your living space," he said as he motioned with the palm of his hand facing up to the great outdoors. "Like I've said, I'm not the same scientist you remember me as,"
"Outside?" X grew a bit suspicious. "I'm surprised you would give me such generous boundaries." X didn't understand Optimus last statement as he knew Optimus didn't get involved in the torture or beatings, but he was just incompetent, allowing those who he was supposed to be the superior of to undermine his authority. He smirked, wondering if that still went on in the Maximal ranks.
"Patience, X. Patience,"
Oh, X knew patience. How else did he hope to break Depth Charge by killing off everyone he held dear, some in front of him and some he saw the aftermath, and whispering the half-baked truths towards the turquoise former Security Chief of Omicron to doubt his entire existence. X realized here and now that might not get that from Optimus. He was different. That didn't far well for him or the other Maximals.
"Nightstar WHO?"
She jumped on him, causing him to fall on the ground. X was surprised, but he grinned like a giddy child.
"After all that trouble I went through to try save your pathetic freedom...This is how you repay us? Jumping into avoidable fights without coming up with proper plans and risking probably the only one way ticket to our freedom?""if I weren't stuck in this inferior body I would've done more than just strapping you on a lab table..I would've drained your mechfluid since I do have a taste for cold blooded killers while keeping you alive and watch you scream in pain as I fill scraplets in your body and laugh at your misery!"
"Oh my dear, how I wouldn't mind see you try that. I like to feel new sensations of pain.,"X lowered his voice and wriggled his optics towards the female. "Though, I doubt it would do anything I haven't already felt from those Maximal scientists. So try again." X giggled as she leaned in closer. "Oh, I have my own plans. If you stop and listen, I might give the blow by blow, but I'm sorry. That's for Nightstar only. Maybe if you say please?
"Nightstar," Optimus said to deliberately interrupt her and X's reunion. "Leave here or surrender. I'm sure Megatron will be looking for you,"
X shook his head. They didn't know what was going on, did they? So clueless. "Or stay. It would be more fun." X said a bit loud as both of his hands gripped her sides to peel her off of him. He just looked at her, tilting his head and smiled.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come in, Tarantulas," Megatron attempted to contact the elusive arachnid through his comm. link. "Tarantulas, respond at once. I have a proposition for you that involves Blackarachnia,"

Tarantulas was busy drooling over his fresh kill, a deer who fell into one of his web traps, and rubbed his legs in anticipation to dig right in. That purple tyrant interrupted his good mood, except for the mention of Blackarachnia. Megatron was probably thinking the same thing he thought. After all, Blackarachnia still carried inside information he wanted for himself.

"This is Tarantulas." Tarantulas acknowledged. "I'm eager for any mission you send me on." He added mockingly. Megatron couldn't do anything to him, since he was so far away now.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whitegrazer was still inside the CR Chamber, getting repaired. Her right arm was completed, and now the chamber delicately worked to repair her chest area, covering her spark half-way as well as fixing and replacing the smoldered areas around her torso region. As she remained sounded asleep, regaining her energy and stamina, her mind became filled with images. They were too fast for her to comprehend at first. It was mumbled. She tried to focus. All she could see was the planet being engulfed in a huge storm, Optimus and the others screaming in agony, Megatron laughing at her, feeling hot magma being poured upon her, and the Vok roaring in fury. There was a sense of dread and anxiety so hard that she felt her forehead leaking with energon. The Chamber reacted, but since it was more of an internal reaction than an external one. The Chamber only noted her the rates of her spark beating.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blackarachnia had been patrolling a few grids for the Maximals. Staring at a river, looking down at herself, she wondered why she was still with the Maximals now that they fixed her. She could just scurry her merry little way, but she didn't. Well, where else was she going to go? Back to Megatron? So he could dissect her mind for the information she carried and then kill her like nothing? Or worse, Tarantulas, who would not just dissect her but have a little bit more of his perverse fun towards her, prolonging a fate worse than death.

When the Axalon appeared in her vision as she made her way back, she realized she had no choice for now to be a team player. She saw that little ermine, Aurora, working on something. She raised her eyebrow as she walked towards the ermine, looming over the small and puny Maximal, who looked like one missile from anyone and she would be destroyed. Where was the white mare? She usually was around the smaller Maximal like a mother or a guardian.

"I thought children weren't supposed to go outside without adult supervision,"Blackarachnia smirked, putting her left hand on her hip as she studied the ermine's little project. "What are you working on?"
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

"Hold your fire,""Nightstar,""Leave here or surrender. I'm sure Megatron will be looking for you,"
"Please...like I want to go back to that pit of endless heat and lava. Besides, Megatron's more interested in him than a purr-retty cat like me. A shame really," Starshadow rolled her optics and grinned and looked back at X,
Oh my dear, how I wouldn't mind see you try that. I like to feel new sensations of pain.," "Though, I doubt it would do anything I haven't already felt from those Maximal scientists. So try again."
She just smiled and chuckled darkly at that, "you sad agony-worshipping masochist...I think I DIDN'T shed a tear. Maximal scientists are boring, less creative in their tortures. But I...I for one at least know physical pain brings you joy and probably your touch sensors almost went numb from the numerous tearing and cutting. I'll come up with something, you watch."

"Oh, I have my own plans. If you stop and listen, I might give the blow by blow, but I'm sorry. That's for Nightstar only. Maybe if you say please?
"I don't care about your plans and listening about it and I certainly don't care your obssession for one of the weakest leaders that ran Hellfang. Nightstar is nothing but a weak, cowardly, emotional and foolish halfling and that name, is the new definition of eternal shame! I'm taking over her body.." Starshadow noticed some purple glowing drones flying towards her and snarled in surprise and flinched when they flashed bright UV lights at her. The next thing he knew was X holding her and removing her from him. Her vision was disoriented and she quickly ran down the hallways to avoid the lights, hissing.

((Too tired to write more...))
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: Welcome back, Phoenix! ))
"Outside?" "I'm surprised you would give me such generous boundaries."
Surprised? That might have been the first coming from X. As for generosity... Well, not quite, but Optimus let him feel that way.
Slagging.. I JUST FIXED THAT!
Primal had glanced toward Landslide's voice, empathizing with him but also feeling guilty for X's actions. After all, he brought him there.
"I think I've completed the prototype,"
Although he kept his aim on X and Starshadow, Rhinox's hard face noticeably softened when Aurora's voice came through on his comm. link.
"I'll be leaving the base for a bit momentarily to run a quick field test. And after that I could probably use a long nap,"
"Negative," he warned her quietly trying not to draw any additional attention to himself as he stood there beside Optimus. "Stay inside, Aurora. We have a situation."
"Please...like I want to go back to that pit of endless heat and lava. Besides, Megatron's more interested in him than a purr-retty cat like me. A shame really,"
Optimus quizzically narrowed an orange optic at her. So she didn't want to go back to the Darksyde? Then what? She wasn't fit to stay at the Axalon unless she willingly wanted to be put into the brig.
"Oh my dear, how I wouldn't mind see you try that. I like to feel new sensations of pain.," "Though, I doubt it would do anything I haven't already felt from those Maximal scientists. So try again."
"you sad agony-worshipping masochist...I think I DIDN'T shed a tear. Maximal scientists are boring, less creative in their tortures. But I...I for one at least know physical pain brings you joy and probably your touch sensors almost went numb from the numerous tearing and cutting. I'll come up with something, you watch."
"Oh, I have my own plans. If you stop and listen, I might give the blow by blow, but I'm sorry. That's for Nightstar only. Maybe if you say please? "Or stay. It would be more fun."
"I don't care about your plans and listening about it and I certainly don't care your obssession for one of the weakest leaders that ran Hellfang. Nightstar is nothing but a weak, cowardly, emotional and foolish halfling and that name, is the new definition of eternal shame! I'm taking over her body.."
"We clearly don't understand what's going on here," Optimus told X and Starshadow, referring to himself and his present Maximals. "We've repaired Starshadow, who ruined our CR, so explain yourselves! Otherwise she's overstayed her welcome and can leave," he demanded as he stood there with his injuries still covering his body. Nearby, his attention shifted to the activity within the CR chamber that Whitegrazer was occupying as he felt her spark rate jump higher. His optics zoomed in to her vitals on the screen which authenticated his suspicions. What was she feeling or seeing? She wasn't letting him in through their bond.
Hrm?
High energy signal detected, commencing countermeasures.
Just as the illuminated objects caught Landslide and Cheetor's attention, they did the same to Optimus and Rhinox, following the drones that entered the hangar and zipped around in the air before they stopped to hover and focus on X and Starshadow. What the slag was going on?! Before anyone could react, they blinded the entire room with bright lights forcing both Optimus and Rhinox to turn their heads away and close their optics to as not to damage their sensitive circuitry.
Arg! What is that?!
"Banshee! After her!" Optimus told her when he peeked and squinted just in time to see Starshadow slip away to the corridors. They couldn't have her running loose in the base!

Rattrap had emerged from one of the CR chambers near the bridge. Looking around he oddly found himself alone. "Uh, anybody home?" he said out loud, but it was eerily quiet. "Where the heck is everybody?" Going to the controls, he brought up the scanner's readings to locate their signatures finding almost everyone in the hangar, along with X, and Starshadow who appeared to be on the run. Grabbing his gun, he ran off down the corridor to intercept her...

-----
Don't worry. I have a plan that will keep that titan under control. We'll need to get some supplies.
"I trust that whatever scheme you may bring to fruition will not fail this time, Umbra," Megatron warned him coldly. The squid was clever and intelligent, especially with his weapons and espionage, so he was a very valuable asset to have. However, Megatron would make an example out of him if he had to, just as he had with Glowstick so long ago. He watched him and Quickstrike exit the area before hearing Nemesis's voice ring through his radio.
"I have returned,"
"You're late, Nemesis," the tyrant scowled at her through his teeth. "Very late. We could have benefited from your participation earlier today had you made any attempt to be involved," he told her with dark deprecation in his voice that suggested that they had fallen flat at succeeding their own mission. And now he was in no mood for excuses or anymore failures. "Prepare to move out. Our destination is the Axalon."
"This is Tarantulas."
Ah, good. Some cooperation taking the bait.
"I'm eager for any mission you send me on."
"I'm sure you are," Megatron said sarcastically. "Whether it's her death or the information she holds, we both want something from Blackarachnia, yes?" he asked the spider rhetorically over their secured transmission. "We're launching a full frontal attack on the Maximal base. I want you to draw her out and seclude her, thus forcing Optimus or any other foolish Maximal to predictably come to her aid. The goal is to keep them distracted from Protoform X."

Having followed Umbra to the ship's armory, Quickstrike took the rocket launcher in his "arms" that he handed to him and tried listening closely to him, but much of the technical jargon went over the Fuzor's simpler mind.
Here's the plan. From what I know, his armor is the strongest of the Maximals, but.. his vehicle mode appears to be based off a mining vessel for asteroid or moon base operations.
While holding the large weapon, Quickstrike followed Umbra's plan with the help of his visual aids. He was never too interested in the technicalities of each Maximal's function and abilities. He was one to just rush in and cause as much destruction as he could. But this time, he would have to follow a plan in order for them to be successful and show Megatron their worth, or else suffer the consequences.
Being a flyer, his wheels are unpowered, and these Nacelles aren't heavily armored, particularly at the exhaust points. Being built for space, he uses rocket based thrust and multiple engines for redundancy. We need to take out all four of those engines, once they're out he wont be able to fly or slide around the ground at high speed like he does. His heavy body being built like construction equipment means he's incapable of running, however.. We have to avoid being in his range of attack. His shoulders house two small gatling guns which fire a cone spray of machine gun fire, designed for anti-air to take out missiles, but he also uses it on anyone attacking on land. Being fast and nimble wont help against this attack.. This will pin us down, we can't allow that. To counter this.. Umbra then holds up the acid pellet gun We'll blind him with paint rounds. He wont fire blindly because he'll be worried about friendly fire.
Truth be told, Umbra was starting to lose Quickstrike's short attention span with him rambling on and switching his displays of the Maximal beetle. One could see it in the Fuzor's eyes that were beginning to drift off into space as though his long-winded explanation had put him into a stupor. ((OOC: No offense to you, NK, by the way. I'm always impressed with your technological understandings and what you write about them. I'm just playing the character to the best of my ability.))
So in simpler terms,
Finally! A way for him to follow their plan!
we'll sneak up on him with my camouflage. You'll nail his nacelles with rockets, and I'll blind him with paint. After that, he'll be helpless. If it fails, I'll use my smokescreen to provide a cover to escape.
"I can't wait to take that titan down!" he said with great excitement in his southern drawl. "He'll never see us comin'!"
"Well, that's just prime!"
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

(No offense taken. I often see that same look Quickstrike was making when people ask me to explain anything to them. :P )
Quickstrike wrote:"I can't wait to take that titan down!" "He'll never see us comin'!"

Umbra gave a nod. Indeed. I'll meet up with you in a moment. I need to put away some ammo in my quarters. Umbra then gave a nod to Quickstrike, walking away. He made his way to his quarters, then started to unload his explosive throwing blades into a box in his room, and picked up a democharge to replace the one he used earlier. He pulled out a few cartridges for his acid sword to replace the ones he destroyed, then put the pellet gun and it's ammunition away. (To keep with the limit of items Umbra can carry. I'm a little looser on that sorta thing with Landslide being a walking U-haul truck, but that rifle he grabbed when he dropped off Starshadow he was going to have Optimus use, so eh. )

Umbra picked up an auto injector with some clear glasses, then walked out of his quarters up to the computer, a panel in the wall opening reveal two containers with clear liquids inside. Umbra picked up the containers and put them away, walking away to meet up with Quickstrike. He felt a bit more confident carrying this "insurance" around, incase Starshadow infected himself or any of the Predacons..

Umbra transformed to his beast mode Alright, lets go. he then slithered across the ground heading off towards the Maximal base.

Optimus Primal wrote:"We clearly don't understand what's going on here," Optimus told X and Starshadow, referring to himself and his present Maximals. "We've repaired Starshadow, who ruined our CR, so explain yourselves! Otherwise she's overstayed her welcome and can leave,"

starshadow wrote:"I don't care about your plans and listening about it and I certainly don't care your obsession for one of the weakest leaders that ran Hellfang. Nightstar is nothing but a weak, cowardly, emotional and foolish halfling and that name, is the new definition of eternal shame! I'm taking over her body.."
Optimus Primal wrote:"Banshee! After her!"

Landslide observed as Starshadow suddenly ran away from the drones shining light on the both, then looked at X, noticing the light hadden damaged him at all even though he was bathed in it. ... It's just light? he then said.

the Drones suddenly turned off their lights and turned around, three suddenly following after Starshadow, casting light once again flooding the hallway in a purple UV glow.

the Drone that remained turned facing towards Optimus Primal and Rhinox, looking like some sort of cyber squid drone. The drone's optics flash with a lens in the center of it's head activating, letting out a scanning laser for a moment that ran over the two, then turned and scanned over X. No microbot infection detected. the drone then spoke outloud. It's glow then turned to a light blue as the drone's way of speaking changed a bit. Optimus Primal? Can't say I expected you to look like this.. the the drone then glanced at a tentacle Though perhaps the same could be said for myself.. I believe this is the second time we've met.. or the first..Hard to say. the drone then looked towards Optimus Primal Do not keep Starshadow on this ship.. she's a biohazard to all cybertronian life and will infect your crew. You have no defense against her.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:(( OOC: LoL Poor NK. Also, you said the drone's voice is familiar, but I wasn't sure who it's supposed to sound like. Umbra? And who is the voice in the light blue font talking to Optimus? If you dropped hints that I missed, I apologize. ))

( Nope, Umbra isn't smart enough to make drones.

The drone voice is the same as Glowstick's voice, which is why the switching of purple text to blue text. Part of the reason the purple and blue text is because they glow those colors,and is because of the weakness of the Netherzarians, Starshadow's microbot infected race. They're weak to Ultra violet light, or the purple light spectrum like blacklights. Blue is close to this, particularly blu ray lasers. This is also why the drones are trying to herd Starshadow away from the others, to prevent the infection. But I'll have that explained further by the drones.

As for why Glowstick, the drone's were based off a squid drone he made as a probe for the old "Leviathan" transport he built, which he also made a copy of his memories, like Dinobot did in the unreleased Shattered glass episode. The Ai built for the ship, originally built for running the ship while Glowstick's evil modified clone of Orcariner "the Behemoth", which fought infront of the Maximal base and died from the Microbot infection before Glowstick's demise to Megatron. Ofcourse, things changed from two key factors.

Cecaelia showing up gave Glowstick information on the Netherzarians, their language, race, and even how their technology worked. The other factor, was Visia, the winged Serpent Parasite that lives inside Starshadow which Rattrap saw when he blew Starshadow. Visia retreated into the Leviathan without anyone knowing, then attacked and took control of Cecaelia, until Glowstick forced her out and defeated her in battle, then used Visia's spark to operate the Behemoth without an Ai to assist. However, with everything he learned on the Netherzarians, he made a backup of his memories and used the AI with them as a sort of "backup plan" if things didn't work out and he was destroyed.

This backup plan first was seen when Cecaelia left the planet, with the Ai, referring to itself as "Ghost" (IE:Ghost in the machine reference.), taking Cecaelia and launching her off into space using a booster made from the remains of Ironclaw's ship, as Glowstick had great attachment to her anyway. "Ghost" had been monitoring activity for awhile, particularly having a mercenary show up, as Umbra was willing to do certain things, like lie about Cecaelia's death in exchange for a pair of sonar goggles. :P

Otherwise, Ghost has been in the background, collecting ship and stasis pod parts, acting as the strange blue light sometimes mentioned, and waiting for Visia's return.

Other points about the drones. While purple, they're mostly in automatic mode, they're not that smart and usually cautious,unless actively in defense mode like at the moment. Blue, Ghost is in control. The drones don't really have stats, since they aren't equipped to kill anyone. But they do have manipulators, UV spotlights, UV phosphorus dye dart guns, and scanners.

I guess other things to note, other then the Ark shuttle, Cecaelia's original ship is still on the planet, hidden in a cave by the ocean, where Ghost's Ai currently sits and collects junk to make more drones. The drone will also fill in the backstory and assist the Maximals in protecting themselves from further vampire issues. )
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

"Please...like I want to go back to that pit of endless heat and lava. Besides, Megatron's more interested in him than a purr-retty cat like me. A shame really,"
"All the more reason to stay here with me, my sadistic pussycat," X said playfully. Though, a part of him wanted Nightstar and ... this other being to stay with him. It was nice to have someone like himself around, and he might need her help... if Megatron still wanted him. From what it look likes, Megatron might not give up so easily. "Oh? Maybe you can tell me what his plans are for me?"
"you sad agony-worshipping masochist...I think I DIDN'T shed a tear. Maximal scientists are boring, less creative in their tortures. But I...I for one at least know physical pain brings you joy and probably your touch sensors almost went numb from the numerous tearing and cutting. I'll come up with something, you watch."
"Too true, and such a tragedy they couldn't handle what I gave to them. So easy to give pain, but they squirmed and screamed like babies when the tables were turned." X wiggled his optics. "Oh ho ho ho... yes, I remember your handiwork well, my dear.
"I don't care about your plans and listening about it and I certainly don't care your obssession for one of the weakest leaders that ran Hellfang. Nightstar is nothing but a weak, cowardly, emotional and foolish halfling and that name, is the new definition of eternal shame! I'm taking over her body.."
"Oh, jealous of my obsession?" When X had her in his grasp, he squeezed her a bit, laughing. "There is room for two, but you must know your place. And if you don't?" X squeezed a bit harder. "You will be punished."
"We clearly don't understand what's going on here," Optimus told X and Starshadow, referring to himself and his present Maximals. "We've repaired Starshadow, who ruined our CR, so explain yourselves! Otherwise she's overstayed her welcome and can leave,"
X looked at Optimus and the Maximals with some amusement. They had no idea. X just giggled, "Oh, I will let you all just figure that out for yourselves. Though, maybe it is better that you don't." He winked, but his playful nature changed to a more darker one when Optimus threatened to throw out Nightstar. "She stays. If you are so worried, I can make her behave." He smirked.

Then purple drones entered. What were those doing here? The lights they illuminated burned and blinded his optics, making him shout in surprise and loose his grip on Nightstar. He uncovered his optics. They began to clear up. It wasn't that the light hurt him, but the sudden blinding flashed him back to that metal bed. Lights brightened, blinding and burning him as the Maximal scientists loomed over and eviscerated him.
"Banshee! After her!"
X bulldozed towards Banshee, knocking her down. "SHE IS MINE!" He ran after her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I'm sure you are," Megatron said sarcastically. "Whether it's her death or the information she holds, we both want something from Blackarachnia, yes?" he asked the spider rhetorically over their secured transmission. "We're launching a full frontal attack on the Maximal base. I want you to draw her out and seclude her, thus forcing Optimus or any other foolish Maximal to predictably come to her aid. The goal is to keep them distracted from Protoform X."
More than you realize, tin tyrant, Tarantulas thought, rubbing his legs together. Blackarachnia had been a mistake. He had created her to be someone he could have some fun with, but she was too independent for her own good. She played the game and played it well. He would make sure to give his treacherous creation a slow, painful death. Of course, not until he gained what she downloaded from Megatron's backup datatracks. When Megatron mentioned X, he froze. He was really going to try and gain that monster as an asset? "Are you really sure it is wise to recruit such an abomination? Just how are you going to gain this creature's cooperation?"

Like he would tell him what he planned to do with the creature. Though, any type of cooperation with Megatron always ended with blackmail or intimidation. He was eager to see what Megatron's plan was, just so he could see that tyrant ripped apart. Though, despite how many times he wished, Megatron wasn't stupid and was too difficult to kill. One of the reason his superiors admired and tried their best to reel him in to their way of thinking.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whitegrazer awoke, trying to wipe away the horrific images she witnessed in her sleep when she heard a commotion in front of her CR Chamber. The CR Chamber took a moment before the door hissed and opened, revealing Optimus, Landslide, Cheetor, and Banshee close by. Then she noticed the drones speaking in familar voice she hadn;t heard in awhile.
Optimus Primal? Can't say I expected you to look like this.. the the drone then glanced at a tentacle Though perhaps the same could be said for myself.. I believe this is the second time we've met.. or the first..Hard to say. the drone then looked towards Optimus Primal Do not keep Starshadow on this ship.. she's a biohazard to all cybertronian life and will infect your crew. You have no defense against her.
"Glowstick?" She said, stepping away from the CR Chamber. She glanced at Optimus. What has been happening since she was in the chamber?
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

"Banshee! After her!"
Banshee's ears perked up finally found a crate of tranquilizers. It was about time to-NOPE! Rampage knocked her down and she slumped over, watching him chase the cat. She looked towards the others and held out six tranquilizer darts, just enough to put the Predacon feline to sleep.

Starshadow snarled as the hallway was lighted up with UV light by the drones. She had to hide somewhere dark, somewhere no one could find her. She turned around covering her optics and fired a few electricity bolts blindly before continuing to seek a safer place. There was a door right infront of her and it does not matter where it led. She noticed Rattrap who was coming towards her armed and growled to herself, activating her thrusters and flew towards him, knocking him to a side of the hall way and quickly opened the door, shutting herself inside, panting. This cursed body of hers! So weak! Too fragile for her taste! Starshadow inspected herself carefully, noticing her skin was emitting smoke with burning pain as well, like a sun burn.

"It has been far too long ever since I felt a burn..." she said to herself, narrowing her optics.

LET ME OUT! Nightstar cried out in her own mind, trapped inside.

"Not this time...You have made far too many mistakes for a leader, Rookie!"

MY BODY IS NOT YOURS TO COMMAND!

"It is now! For now...your body will be your own prison!" she drew out her gun, preparing for any attack the Maximals are about to deliver.

((OOC: So sleepy...))
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

(ooc: Guess I should have mentioned that I'm still short on time. Back to work now, so trying to get the finances back in order. Maternity leave here is a joke. I was making only 1/3 of what I usually make and somehow I'm supposed to be able to pay the bills and support my family? I was in the situation where I had only 40 dollars left in the account and had to make due with that for almost a week. )

There were times Aurora wished she'd been bigger. Right now was one of those times. Sure, being the smallest of the Maximals had some advantages. She could squeeze into places most others couldn't, she could hide behind objects others couldn't, but really.. that was about it. When it came down to bringing equipment along, she often found herself at something of a loss. So she would often bring a smaller wagon along to carry the belongings she insisted on bringing. Right now was not an exception. Her gear that needed testing had been meticulously collected and placed in a wagon. Well, sort of wagon anyway. She'd equipped this particular one with a short-term hover capability.

As she made her way down the corridors, a by now familiar yet still very much so eerie voice caught her off guard and caused her to halt in her tracks.
"I thought children weren't supposed to go outside without adult supervision,"
BlackArachnia.. Or course.

Aurora grimaced back at the female spider, whom she still didn't trust despite the spider's recent efforts to help the Maximals. The she-spider was just too interested in self-preservation, so the fuzor had no doubt that was the real reason she was here at the Axalon. Not that she could fault the female spider for that. Megatron and perhaps even more so Tarantulas were scary individuals. And the fuzor certainly didn't want to spend any time around them either.

Still.. It would take some time before she could bring herself to fully trust the she-spider. She was, after all, as manipulative as any Predacon. Well, almost any. A few exceptions existed, of course.

"Don't you have some insects to capture in your web or something?," Aurora replied, hoping the spider would take the hint and leave her be. But alas..
"What are you working on?"
Yep.. she had to ask. And bluntly Aurora wasn't merely as good at deceit as she would have liked, at least not when around someone like BlackArachnia.

After glancing back at the wagon with all her equipment, she turned back to the other female.

"Something that I think will help us in the future should the Vok choose to return," she told her. It was true enough, even if she would rather keep the details to herself.

"But I can't test it inside. Too much interference."

She followed up with a slight smile, hoping the spider would simply go on about her business without having her curiosity triggered.

Aurora had just started pulling the wagon again when Rhinox responded to her earlier transmission.
"Negative,"

Her spark sank immediately, since she'd been quite determined to finish this test and finally get some rest.
"Stay inside, Aurora. We have a situation."
A situation? What kind of situation?

But since the chief engineer had told her she needed to stay inside instead of come out and help, she gathered they had whatever this situation was under control.

"Dang..," she said, dropping the handle of the wagon so it dropped heavily to the floor for BlackArachnia to see. She then turned to the other female.

"Guess my little project is going to have to wait. They have a situation outside and could use some help with that. I need to put my stuff away, is there any way you could head out there and give them a hand?," she told the female spider as earnestly as she could. She then waited for a moment, giving the other female the opportunity to think about it and make her move. She had no doubt that the spider would go there, seeing she so often craved information.

Then Aurora picked up the handle and proceeded to drag the wagon back towards the lab she had come from. She only did so for a few corridors though, just until she was certain BlackArachnia was no longer watching her, before she turned her attention to the roof hatch.

The security near that roof hatch had been increased, but that was not a problem for her. After all, she had taken part in upgrading the security features there. So she merely tapped a few buttons on her wrist computer to signal Sentinel to turn off that particular security grid for a few minutes. Just enough time for her to activate the wagon's hovering capabilities and make her way up the ladder to the roof hatch with the wagon in tow. Now unlocked, it was no great feat to open the hatch and disembark the Axalon via the mostly ignored exit.

This way she'd be well out of sight of whatever was going on outside. As she stood there on the Axalon roof top, glancing out at the waterfall and the rest of the plains the Maximal base rested on, she took a quick glance at her computer pad to tap into the security footage of where the others were dealing with this.. situation.. whatever it was.

It didn't look too serious. She noticed a new transformer, a large red male she didn't know. He was standing near Optimus and Rhinox, apparently talking to them. Another camera briefly caught a glimpse of Starshadow, who seemed a little.. off. What was she doing there anyway? No other Predacons in sight.. It was curious for sure, but it looked like her fellow Maximals had everything under control.

Whatever was happening, she would no doubt get a report on it later. It didn't seem like anything they needed her help for, and frankly she didn't want to disturb them right now. All she wanted to do was just finish up her job before taking a slumber. Well, truthfully she was more than a little excited to see how well her experimental equipment would work out. Even if it did mean that she would have to bend the rules a little bit to do so.

It wouldn't take long. Rhinox and the others wouldn't even notice her being missing, and if they did they would no doubt be happy to see the results of her efforts. Yeah, she'd surprise them.

Deciding to ignore Rhinox' warning this one time, she made her way to the ground on the opposite side of the Axalon from where the others were. And then quickly disappeared into the forested area close by.

Meanwhile Nemesis felt fortunate that Megatron was not there in person to see her roll her optics at the reply she got upon returning. And also because the the tyrant sounded less than pleased, so no doubt he had as little success on his own mission as she had on hers. Perhaps even less so, as he really sounded like he was in an extremely foul mood even for him.
"You're late, Nemesis,"
"My apologies for that," she replied, "Turned out the information we received was a false lead. I returned as quickly as I could after certain interruptions."

She really was bad at this skidplate kissing stuff.. Perhaps she should take pointers from certain of the other Predacons. Not that she would ever mean it, but it did seem to calm the moody tyrant down she had noted from observing others behave in such manner.
"Very late. We could have benefited from your participation earlier today had you made any attempt to be involved,"

Sheesh.. It would appear Megatron was having a far worse day than she was. Part of her almost felt like turning right back around and come back at a later time after the tyrant's mood had settled into something a bit more manageable.

However..
"Prepare to move out. Our destination is the Axalon."
Well then.. Perhaps something could be salvaged from this fiasco after all. Or at least the tyrant seemed to think so, since he rarely made rash decisions about attacking the Maximals without any clear goals in sight.

"I'm already prepared and eagerly waiting,"
she responded, deciding to wait outside the base for the others to join her rather than go inside. Yes, she was claustrophobic, but normally a larger area like a ship wouldn't bother her. The Darksyde was another matter alltogether, though, since it rested on top of a volcanic region. And volcanoes smelled worse than even the rodent Maximal's breath. Not to mention the heat. Nemesis would honestly much prefer abandoning this base and create a new one elsewhere, but alas.. it was not her call to do so.

Not yet.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

(( OOC: NK, wow, I had forgotten about all of that stuff that had happened. ))
... It's just light?
Hearing Landslide's observation, Optimus and Rhinox looked at him squinting their optics until the light finally died. They watched the drones closely, uncertain as to who they belonged to and what they were doing. They glanced at each other when one of the drones scanned them quickly with a harmless laser.
No microbot infection detected.
"Microbots?" Rhinox repeated the drone with curiosity, completely unaware of Aurora disregarding his orders. Although now she might be safer outside anyway.
"Oh, I will let you all just figure that out for yourselves. Though, maybe it is better that you don't."
Optimus glared at X for a moment. Fortunately, someone else was willing to share information, but that someone was a ghost...
Optimus Primal? Can't say I expected you to look like this..
Besides the mess that he was still covered in with his injuries? "Glowstick?" Primal questioned the voice, taken aback. Rhinox was just as surprised and perplexed.
Though perhaps the same could be said for myself.. I believe this is the second time we've met.. or the first..Hard to say.
Optimus raised a brow but disregarded the questionable encounters, or lack there of. "How is this possible? I thought Megatron..." he paused for a second trying to the find least offensive or hurtful way to say it, "...took your life." He didn't bother explaining his own TransMetal appearance. But then Glowstick quickly got to the point.
Do not keep Starshadow on this ship.. she's a biohazard to all cybertronian life and will infect your crew. You have no defense against her.
That was not something Optimus wanted to hear. They were already dealing with the dormant virus that Whitegrazer had been infected with, not that it was contagious as far they knew, but they couldn't risk dealing with another problem that they had no idea how to handle. So all he could do was trust Glowstick's words.
"Glowstick?"
Despite the current confusing situation, Primal felt great relief upon seeing Whitegrazer emerging from the CR repaired her spark back where it should be protected under her armor. But his attention was immediately drawn to X.
"She stays. If you are so worried, I can make her behave."
"This drone sounds a lot more convincing," Optimus objected to the crab's very demanding decision.
"SHE IS MINE!"
"X!" Primal hollered after him after he watched him run over Banshee with horror. With his faint limp, he moved as swiftly as he could to Banshee and took the darts from her hand with his good arm handing them off to Rhinox and then helped her to her feet. "Follow them, Rhinox and Whitegrazer!"

Nodding, the engineer took the tranquilizers and grabbed the dart gun nearby running after X and Starshadow with his heavy foot steps echoing in the corridors.

"Are you alright, Banshee?" the Maximal Commander asked her with some concern. She had taken such a hard hit from the bigger bot.

"Landslide, Cheetor, create a perimeter around the base. I want eyes on Starshadow if she escapes, but do not engage," the wounded leader told them.

"She won't be easy to contain," Optimus then said to Glowstick, or his drone. "Can you offer us anymore suggestions on handling this situation? I'm not so certain those tranquilizers will be enough."

"Freeze! Uh... Starshadow?" Rattrap ordered the Predacon but it was obvious that he was't sure it was her. She looked a lot different now. Instead of slowing down like he had told her to, she sped up with the assistance of her thrusts and charged right toward him. He fired off a couple shots but they missed with her increasing speed, and then it was too late. Ramming right into him, the rat flew against the wall and fell to the floor temporarily unconscious from the impact. He started to stir when he heard approaching foot steps and felt the floor tremble. "Ugh... What the...?" He wasn't expecting to see the crab...

-----
"My apologies for that," "Turned out the information we received was a false lead. I returned as quickly as I could after certain interruptions."
"Spare me your petty excuses," Megatron told Nemesis in a somewhat lighter tone but still disappointed with her and her failure of living up to her established rank.
"Are you really sure it is wise to recruit such an abomination? Just how are you going to gain this creature's cooperation?"
"How indeed," he repeated Tarantulas's curiosity with a hint of condescension, but he was not foolish enough to reveal his plan to an uncooperative spider like him.

"Go forth, Predacons!" the tyrant commanded them over his comm. link. Leaping off of his hovering chair, he ignited his twin engines and flew down to the more secure flooring, reverting to his beast mode and exiting the Darksyde to find Nemesis.
"I'm already prepared and eagerly waiting,"
The TransMetal t-rex approached Nemesis and stood beside her. "I want you to focus on the little one; Aurora. As well as Optimus. You've earned their trust before, so I expect you to take advantage of it and restrain them. Primal's knowledge on this new protoform will be very valuable, yesss." Megatron decided not to reveal his intentions for Aurora in case it would compromise the Decepticon-turned-Predacon's emotions for her mission. Of course, even if Nemesis failed to acquire them, he was certain he could manage his scheme without them, it would just be easier and more gratifying if he could bend them to his will and make them assist him in turning X into his next Predacon soldier. How deliciously ironic it would be, he gleefully imagined. "Onward," he said, with a slight, mischievous smile tugging at the corner of his purple snout. Activating his flight mode, he blasted off in the Axalon's direction.

Terrorsaur and Inferno followed shortly after their leader in their robot modes, blasting off at their superior speeds, laughing like mad bots and making inaudible comments to each other that were muffled by their loud engines and thrusters.
Indeed. I'll meet up with you in a moment. I need to put away some ammo in my quarters.
Quickstrike nodded to Umbra and walked off with the large weapon in his grasp, eager to slag some Maximals. He impatiently waited for the squid outside of their base, putting the gun in his subspace before he transformed to his beast mode.
Alright, lets go.
YES! the simple-minded Fuzor joyfully cried in his head, and he scurried off as quickly as his scorpion legs would take him with his partner in crime.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

( OOC:
Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:(( OOC: NK, wow, I had forgotten about all of that stuff that had happened. ))

It's been a long time after all. Also some was in the OOC sidestory stuff. )
Rhinox wrote:"Microbots?"

Optimus Primal wrote: "Glowstick?" "How is this possible? I thought Megatron..." "...took your life."

The Drone observed, then bluntly stated That's accurate.
X wrote:"She stays. If you are so worried, I can make her behave."

Optimus Primal wrote:"This drone sounds a lot more convincing,"
X wrote:"SHE IS MINE!"

Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:"X!" "Follow them, Rhinox and Whitegrazer!"

The drone observed as X ran off, then looked back towards Optimus Primal heading towards Banshee.

Meanwhile in the hallway, the drones started to fly evasively, one of them being shot down by the bolt of lightning, they then hovered past Rattrap and floated infront of the closed door, waiting.

Back in the hanger..
Optimus Primal wrote:"Are you alright, Banshee?"

The drone flew near Banshee, running a scan over her body. Extensive damage but health is nominal. Recommended course of action is to put her in the CR chamber.
Optimus Primal wrote:"Landslide, Cheetor, create a perimeter around the base. I want eyes on Starshadow if she escapes, but do not engage,"

Landslide and Cheetor nodded, Landslide then reached into his back drawing the rifle he grabbed before and turned the safety on, then set it down and kicked it over to Optimus Aye, you'll probably be needing that more then I.

Landslide then took off, flying into the air, Cheetor transforming to his vehicle mode he then followed, starting to circle around the base perimeter.
Optimus Primal wrote:"She won't be easy to contain," "Can you offer us anymore suggestions on handling this situation? I'm not so certain those tranquilizers will be enough."

Affirmative. Besides Ultra violet Light, normally Netherzarian infected are weak to high voltages, however it seems the mutation that you have undergone, has caused a mutation in her particular strain.. UV light seems to still be effective however, as long as the sun is out and she's in this further mutated state, she wont leave the ship and will seek darkness. Flashbang grenades may help.. However advise all crew members to keep their distance from Starshadow, her fluids are a vector to spread the disease. Furthermore the infection affects her mind.. she can run on Energon, but she only craves mechfluid.. this is a result of the microbots wishing to spread the virus. The more energy she uses in attacks and mutation, the more she'll crave mech fluid. However.. that isn't the worst of it.

The drone stares at Optimus Primal, then shows a holographic display of a winged serpent, followed by other images from Glowstick's memories of battling Visia in the Darksyde. She carries a queen inside of her.. a parasitic transformer called Visia. This creature was released once before when Rattrap used a democharge on Starshadow.. Visia is powerful on her own.. easily equal to Megatron, but can't be exposed to sunlight at all being fully mutated. She controls those she infects like puppets, and will posses another body at any given chance.. Visia is also affecting Starshadow's mind in ways which I don't have all data on. She is likely causing Starshadow's accelerated mutation.

At the moment, I am running a scan on her current viral strain, however I have a improvised cure prepared. I've already used it on Umbra to stave off his mutation, he lives but it wasn't a pleasant experience from what I've recorded. It's a phosphorus dye that shines in the UV light spectrum, injected it will destroy the microbots. However.. if this is used against Visia or Starshadow, it may destroy them. If that is what you choose, you will have to administer it. These drones are not built for combat.. I can bring more, but..

The drone then stopped, then displayed a staticy visual of Megatron and some of the predacons leaving the Darksyde The Predacons are advancing towards the Axalon.. Megatron always did have a thing for timing.. the display then changed to the image of the room Starshadow retreated into Starshadow has escaped into this room. Shall I reroute one of my drones towards the armory to distribute flashbang grenades to your personnel?
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by una »

"Don't you have some insects to capture in your web or something?,"
"Maybe I'm more in the mood for small, wobbly, and furry type of prey," Blackarachnia smirked down at the little weasel. Her pinchers raised and snapped at the ermine. Not close, but close enough to make the young one finch, if she was that easy. Just like Cheetor, the reckless and sometimes clumsy feline, Blackarachnia didn't like kids nor did she have any instinct to be protected of or gushing towards them. That's the one good thing about the Predacons. There were fools, not youth. And it made her uncomfortable to have to deal with them.
"Something that I think will help us in the future should the Vok choose to return,"
Blackrachnia stood her ground, looking over the wagon of equipment that ermine had beside her. "Oh, what's the matter? Don't you trust me, a little black widow?" She didn't blame the kid. She wouldn't trust her either.
"Dang..," she said, dropping the handle of the wagon so it dropped heavily to the floor for BlackArachnia to see. She then turned to the other female."Guess my little project is going to have to wait. They have a situation outside and could use some help with that. I need to put my stuff away, is there any way you could head out there and give them a hand?,"
Blackrachnia could see the ermine's attempt at getting her out of her way. Ah kids. It had been awhile since she had been at the Axalon, and whatever situation the ermine took about, she wanted to be kept in the loop. She hit the comlink around her neck to contact Rhinox, "Yo, I just returned from my patrol. Nothing special. Mind telling me what is going on?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Whitegrazer saw the great wash of relief when she exited the chamber. He probably wished for her to open the link between themselves. She was hesitant. For reasons. After all, her link had been used to almost kill everyone she held dear. Something she never wanted to happen, and though, it wasn't her fault. She felt like she broke her own promise, and that made her disgusted at herself. How dare they use do that. How weak she felt as she watched them do it. It was humiliating, and despite how calm and serene she expressed towards everyone, her energon boiled at what transpired back at the Metal Hunter. At herself. At them. And yet, she still protected them. Still hoping for them to see how wrong they were.
"X!" Primal hollered after him after he watched him run over Banshee with horror. With his faint limp, he moved as swiftly as he could to Banshee and took the darts from her hand with his good arm handing them off to Rhinox and then helped her to her feet. "Follow them, Rhinox and Whitegrazer!"
"Banshee!" She watched X push Banshee down on the ground, chasing after his companion. Optimus grabbed something Banshee and gave them to Rhinox. She nodded, looked at Rhinox, and chased after X.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"Freeze! Uh... Starshadow?""Ugh... What the...?"
X just giggled as he went past the confused Rat nearly stomping him at the process. The only thing he cared about now was Nightstar.

As Nightstar seemed to stop, X took his chance, and he wrapped his big arms around his companion, holding on to her tightly. X chuckled, squeezing her.
Enough to show what he is, but not enough to injure his dear sweet. "Oh ho ho ho! Where do you think you are going?" When she talked about prisons, X just giggled. "My silly, sadistic pussycat, I know what a prison is. Don't you want me to show it?"

"X."

He turned around, still holding Nightstar in his arms, as he looked upon the newly repaired Whitegrazer and the big, green rhino. "Oh hello, I see you are looking like your freakish self." X grinned wide. "You cause me a lot of pain, you know? So serene, gentle, oh so motherly, and yet, you don't give it to me." X sighed, looking down at Nightstar. "Look at her, my dear. Isn't she a beauty? A monster like us? Not a monster under the bed, but a monster in the shadows hidden by a mask of metal? Yet, she resists. Refuses. Though, I do believe you once indulged, didn't you?" X shook his head at Whitegrazer. "I felt it when back there before I gave you an out. A spark in your hands, to mold, to bring to life? Or to bring it death? Crushing it inside your palm like a fly or a flea? So destructive of a power, and yet, you don't use it. X stomped hard like a petulant kid not getting what he wants. "You hold everything, and you refuse to give it to me."

Whitegrazer looked at Rhinox, staring at the darts. Hoped they worked on Starshadow, but she worried about X, for the time being. She knew what X meant, but she couldn't do that. "X. You and your friend need help. We still offer it, but you need to stop. Both of you need to."

X just laughed, but then he turned around, running down the hallway to go outside.

Tarantulas rolled his optics at Megatron's condescension. One of these days, he won't have to deal with Megatron's attitude anymore. Now, if Megatron was really going to recruit that monster, he better tread carefully.

Tarantulas looked at his dead, half-eaten prey. He would clean up later, and he transformed, crawling away towards the Axalon.

((OOC: I hope this post is okay. I'm dealing with a sinus pressure that refuses to go away. Go away! :evil: :lol: ))
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

((OOC: Una, she was inside a room but oh well! I'll make it work.))

It has been quite awhile when it went quiet. Have they moved on somewhere else? Starshadow opened the door slightly to have a peek outside. Before she knew it, X grabbed her and put his strong arms around herself, squeezing as if he was a child who thought he lost his favorite toy.
"Oh ho ho ho! Where do you think you are going?"
"Away from you, you lousy creep.." she replied sarcastically.

At this point, it became very embarassing. She looked like a struggling kitten in her owner's arms, squishing her fragile body.
"Oh hello, I see you are looking like your freakish self.""You cause me a lot of pain, you know? So serene, gentle, oh so motherly, and yet, you don't give it to me."
Starshadow rolled her optics, clawing on his arms with a hand before glaring at him.
"Look at her, my dear. Isn't she a beauty? A monster like us? Not a monster under the bed, but a monster in the shadows hidden by a mask of metal? Yet, she resists. Refuses. Though, I do believe you once indulged, didn't you?"
She just looked at him, her optics changing from red to blue (yay she's normal now!), with disgust with her jaw hanging before responding, "Really? First you left me to die in burning Omicron, got me blinded and almost completely melted into a pile of slag with your stupid plan, brought me here to these MAXIMALS, the ones I have been fighting for years and now you want me to accept HER as one of us?!"

Starshadow was just seething in anger and though she does not want to admit it, probably a hint of venomous jealousy in her tone. Her ears flattened when the mare offered her so-called help. She didn't need it, not from them. Not from FILTHY MAXIMALS. She growled when X turned around running. It was time to show that she was done playing his games.

"ENOUGH!" she discharged electricity out of her body, just enough for him to release her and she looked at him with bared fangs, "I'm tired of wasting my time with this nonsense. You either listen and come with me quietly or you can stay here to wreck havoc for all I care! I won't let Megatron have his chance to grab hold of me...Not now, not today! And with your slagging attitude, you'll get us both captured and forced to do his will!" she yelled at him at the top of her voice, her body sparking up a little as she vent out her anger.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

(ooc: I apologize if this post isn't up to par. It's late, I'm tired, and I work this weekend.. But I didn't want to give everyone hanging.)
"Spare me your petty excuses,"
Nemesis sighed. An exasperated inward sigh. Megatron, powerful as he was, could be quite difficult to work with. And traits she found admirable at times could also be most frustrating at others. Was she becoming disillusioned? That could be dangerous given Megatron's more dangerous tendencies. There were not many individuals Nemesis had this form of respect for, perhaps even fear to some extent, but Megatron was one of a kind. For better and worse.

Obviously Megatron was in a foul mood and there was no force in the universe that could reason with him when such an event occurred. So Nemesis gathered the best option would be to simply humor him and agree with whatever Machiavellian scheme he'd come up with next.

She remained in her present position, her arms crossed in front of her chest, as she eyed the Predacons leave the Darksyde to join her like their leader had commanded. Megatron himself lead the onslaught of course and soon joined her.
"I want you to focus on the little one; Aurora. As well as Optimus. You've earned their trust before, so I expect you to take advantage of it and restrain them. Primal's knowledge on this new protoform will be very valuable, yesss."
The female raised an optic ridge, finding Megatron's proposal more than a little puzzling. She paused for a moment, waiting to see if the tyrant would share his plans for the two Maximals, but he did not. For once the normally bragging tyrant remained unusually stoic. She didn't bother asking why, since he obviously wouldn't share. And given his recent outburst of anger towards her and probably everyone else unfortunate enough to be within hearing distance, pushing the matter seemed like a bad idea.

"Very well..," she responded, if a bit hesitantly. Ugh.. If she was going to get close enough to the Maximals, she'd have to resort to some higher levels of deception than she normally did. But oh well. Maximals were suckers for those who seek them out for help. Some undying desire to help the defenseless, no matter who they were.

"I may require some backup to make the scenario believable.. When the opportunity arises, perhaps you could order some of the Predacons to hunt me down so the Maximals can witness it. Unless, of course, you have another suggestion for how I'm supposed to get close to them without arising suspicion."

"Onward,"
Watching her leader give the signal to head out, Nemesis quickly transformed and followed. Although she technically could outfly the dinosaur tyrant, she thought it best to linger behind for now. Until told otherwise, of course.
"Maybe I'm more in the mood for small, wobbly, and furry type of prey,"
Yep.. Creepy as ever!

As hard as Aurora attempted to stand her ground, she couldn't help flinching when the widow snapped her pincers together. Really.. why was it spiders had those pincers instead of regular hands? Surely it made certain normal tasks more challenging. Worse, though, was the fact that the fuzor didn't doubt there was a time the she-spider would have done exactly as she threatened to do. And since her Predacon programming was very much so still active, the ermine fuzor couldn't bring herself to entirely trust the other female.

"I should have picked skunk as my alternative mode..," the fuzor muttered, just loudly enough for the spider to hear, her remark meant to prevent the situation from escalating.
"Oh, what's the matter? Don't you trust me, a little black widow?"
Aurora glanced back at her wagon before shaking her head, earnestly.

"It will take time," she admitted, "You did work closely with Tarantulas, the creepiest of all the Predacons. Even more so than the purple tooth fairy even."

"And he was in your head for a while," the fuzor added as an afterthought.

Was he truly gone from her mind even? Or was he still there, haunting her, or waiting for the perfect time to strike? Ever watching?

Predacons..

Fortunately it looked like BlackArachnia took the bait, leaving the fuzor with ample opportunity to sneak outside.

Once outside she pulled out the tracking device from her wagon, eagerly seeing it if would pick up any alien signals. At first it didn't seem to want to comply, but after a couple forceful swats with the hand the gadget flickered online.

"All right, you alien freaks..," the fuzor mumbled to herself as she corrected her course according to what the tracker picked up, "Let's find out what other secrets you have waiting for us.. And perhaps this time we can get the drop on you first."
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

(( OOC: :lol: Purple tooth fairy. Thanks for squeezing in a post, Phoenix. ))
"Very well..,"
Megatron eyed Nemesis ever so briefly, detecting the hesitation behind her words. He was well aware of her "softer" side despite how much she tried to keep it hidden. After all of the time she had spent with the Maximals, he was certain she had gained some respect toward them and how they operated. Now this would be the time to prove him wrong, and to show him just how trustworthy, callous and merciless he wanted her to be for him and the Predacons. Aurora, the smallest, youngest and weakest of the Maximals, and Optimus, the one who gave her mercy and shelter despite her history. Megatron had already lost a few troops to those filthy Maximals, and he was not about to lose another! Especially one as valuable as Nemesis.
"I may require some backup to make the scenario believable.. When the opportunity arises, perhaps you could order some of the Predacons to hunt me down so the Maximals can witness it. Unless, of course, you have another suggestion for how I'm supposed to get close to them without arising suspicion."
The TransMetal t-rex in his flight mode thought quietly for a moment as he flew along side of her. He nodded and said, "Agreed. It would not be far-fetched to assume that Primal knows I will be making a move for Protoform X again, so it matters not if they are warned of our approach," explained Megatron. "You will fly ahead of us and deliver them that warning. Terrorsaur will conveniently attack you from behind before he and Inferno begin slaughtering their auto-guns and cliffs. Umbra and Quickstrike will take care of Landslide. The attack will come so quickly that Optimus won't think twice about your intentions. And if you act injured, he will send his field medic to assist you. Take her hostage, and predictably Primal or Whitegrazer will come to her aid assuming neither or one will already be preoccupied with Blackarachnia and Tarantulas."

"Terrorsaur, Inferno, fall back," he ordered them over his radio. "Nemesis will take point."

Both of the fliers grumbled under their breath with Inferno being jealous of Nemesis's opportunity and Terrorsaur simply being a sour-puss, but they slowed down their speed anyway. "Royalty, why was I not chosen?" the fire ant demanded to know.

"Because, Inferno, there has been a slight revision to our plans. Terrorsaur, you will pretend to attack Nemesis while she appears to arrive to warn them of our inevitable onslaught. Make it believable, after all, Primal may grow suspicious. If and when he sends Aurora to her, the both of you may begin firing upon their base and drawing the others out." If they weren't out already. Some of the plan may have to be improvised since they didn't know the whereabouts of the Maximals at that point, but that didn't worry the Predacon Commander. Either X and Starshadow were causing headaches for them already, or they weren't, it hardly mattered. Speaking of Starshadow, although Megatron didn't want to lose anymore of his minions, he didn't see the reason to keep her around any longer, especially if she was infected with something that could compromise his entire crew. Tarantulas may be the only one to try and find a solution for her, but he doubted he would cooperate since it had been apparent that the spider would rather see his downfall than help. No, it would be much easier to simply get rid of Starshadow altogether, but he didn't give the order just yet.

"How dare you question the Queen's commands!" Terrorsaur purposely teased Inferno off of their transmission with their warlord, slapping the ant hard on his shoulder and laughing.

"Blaaaaah!" Inferno screamed at Terrorsaur but was too slow to catch his hand. "Try that again, flying fossil, and you'll find your entire arm melted to slag by the flames of my inferno!" Terrorsaur just laughed again as he kept himself out of his reach while Inferno glared at him.

-----
Aye, you'll probably be needing that more then I.
Optimus bent down to pick up the rifle and then laid it on the table nearby, nodding to Landslide. Since he had lost his gun in the energon storm, he hadn't had the time yet to replace it until now.
Extensive damage but health is nominal. Recommended course of action is to put her in the CR chamber.
Looking from the drone to Banshee, Primal sighed and helped her to the CR that hadn't been damaged by Starshadow's mutation. "You shouldn't be in there too long," he told her as the door closed to begin her repairs.

As much as he wanted to help chase down Starshadow and X, not wanting his Maximals to be harmed - or worse - by one of his creations, he had to do some repairs to himself first, otherwise he wasn't any good to anyone. So he found crate full of medical supplies and tools and started to work on his comm. link while Glowstick's drone continued to explain what they were dealing with.
That's accurate.
He raised a brow again at the drone after he took a seat on a bench and worked diligently on his radio, reattaching wires and circuitry. At any rate, he realized that this drone probably wasn't Glowstick per-say, right? But rather his programming of some sort that he had left behind before he was murdered by Megatron. Or had his spark in fact survived and now inhabited this drone?
Affirmative. Besides Ultra violet Light, normally Netherzarian infected are weak to high voltages, however it seems the mutation that you have undergone, has caused a mutation in her particular strain..
"It was a transwarp wave that had swept across the planet due to an explosion of the second moon that was actually an alien weapon," Optimus explained to the drone in case it wanted further details of their TransMetal mutations.
UV light seems to still be effective however, as long as the sun is out and she's in this further mutated state, she wont leave the ship and will seek darkness. Flashbang grenades may help.. However advise all crew members to keep their distance from Starshadow, her fluids are a vector to spread the disease. Furthermore the infection affects her mind.. she can run on Energon, but she only craves mechfluid.. this is a result of the microbots wishing to spread the virus. The more energy she uses in attacks and mutation, the more she'll crave mech fluid.
"Rhinox and Whitegrazer, be advised," he called to them over his comm. link. "Keep your distance from Starshadow. You could get infected by her through her fluids." And he now regretted sending Whitegrazer after her since she was already infected with some kind of virus thanks to Tarantulas.

"Copy that, Optimus," Rhinox responded, frowning a little as he kept following X's footsteps. He loaded the gun with the tranquilizers while he was en route through the corridors.
However.. that isn't the worst of it.
Optimus momentarily looked up from his work to the drone wondering what could be worse about this situation than what he had already told him, as he had moved on to his arm, reattaching the weakened parts to his shoulder and reinforcing it. His work was nothing compared to what the CR chambers could do, or Aurora and Rhinox for that matter, and he wasn't a medic, but right now this was all the time he had for, and it would do well enough until he did have the time to devote in a CR.
She carries a queen inside of her.. a parasitic transformer called Visia. This creature was released once before when Rattrap used a democharge on Starshadow..
The Maximal's brows furrowed while he watched the holographic displays and recalled Rattrap's report on that particular day.
Visia is powerful on her own.. easily equal to Megatron, but can't be exposed to sunlight at all being fully mutated. She controls those she infects like puppets, and will posses another body at any given chance.. Visia is also affecting Starshadow's mind in ways which I don't have all data on. She is likely causing Starshadow's accelerated mutation.
"Well, that's just prime," Optimus said with some sarcasm and slightly shaking his head. He rotated his arm that he was repairing and did some small exercises with it to test it and make sure it was holding on better than it was earlier. So far so good. He continued working on it and making more adjustments.
At the moment, I am running a scan on her current viral strain, however I have a improvised cure prepared. I've already used it on Umbra to stave off his mutation, he lives but it wasn't a pleasant experience from what I've recorded. It's a phosphorus dye that shines in the UV light spectrum, injected it will destroy the microbots. However.. if this is used against Visia or Starshadow, it may destroy them. If that is what you choose, you will have to administer it. These drones are not built for combat.. I can bring more, but..
He paused his repairs again upon hearing the drone's last statements. Of course Primal didn't want to kill them... Starshadow had not been a problem for his Maximals most of the time, but he knew nothing about Visia and her intentions. He was certain Megatron wouldn't hesitate to end both of their lives just to avoid any possible contamination and infiltration by the parasite. But Optimus wasn't so ruthless. He always wanted to find another way because more often than not there was always another way to handle something no matter how dire it seemed. Satisfied with his arm, he moved on to patching up the gash on his side that he had received from Megatron earlier while he waited for the drone's next observation.
The Predacons are advancing towards the Axalon.. Megatron always did have a thing for timing..
Indeed... He stopped yet again to watch the footage from the drone showing the Predacons exiting their base, and he narrowed his orange optics. There was too much interference to make out some individuals and he couldn't see all of them, but he knew who they were coming for. What was worse was that he was not fully repaired, which might compromise the outcome of this battle but it couldn't be helped.
Starshadow has escaped into this room. Shall I reroute one of my drones towards the armory to distribute flashbang grenades to your personnel?
"Yes," Optimus said without hesitation. And then added, "Thanks for your help. And if you can bring more of that cure, that might prove beneficial... just in case." He grimaced a little as he tried working quicker to repair the open wound on the side of his abdomen.

"Rhinox, flash grenades are coming your way via a drone. You and Whitegrazer can use them against Starshadow. The parasite inside of her goes by the name Visia, and she will seek dark places for cover. We need to get her out of the Axalon until we can figure out if there's anything we can do to help Starshadow," he sent over his comm. link.

"Protoform X is going to follow her," he alerted his friend.

"Let him. As contagious and unpredictable as Starshadow is at this moment, we can't keep her here. She's too much of a risk to the rest of us, and we don't currently have a cure in our possession to protect ourselves. X may very well help defend us against the Predacons."

"Alright," the engineer confirmed as he and Whitegrazer arrived on the scene with X, Starshadow, Rattrap and the drone. Though he wondered why Optimus mentioned the Preds as though they were going to encounter them soon. There were no alerts on the scanners...

Rattrap got to his feet and stood back away from X and Starshadow. He knew he was no match for the bigger bot on his own, and he didn't want to start anything if it could be avoided. He moved over to Rhinox and Whitegrazer when they arrived. "What de heck is that?" he said, pointing his gun to the drone.

"That's one of Glowstick's drones. Don't fire at it," he warned the rat immediately. "They've been helping us. Starshadow is too dangerous to handle on our own."

Trusting his robust friend, Rattrap lowered his weapon and watched the interaction between X and Whitegrazer while the giant crab held tightly onto his feline girlfriend.
"X."
"Oh hello, I see you are looking like your freakish self." "You cause me a lot of pain, you know? So serene, gentle, oh so motherly, and yet, you don't give it to me."
Rhinox looked from X to Whitegrazer and sent him a glare, holding the gun ready to fire tranquilizers at him and/or the infected Predacon cat in his arms.
"Look at her, my dear. Isn't she a beauty? A monster like us? Not a monster under the bed, but a monster in the shadows hidden by a mask of metal? Yet, she resists. Refuses. Though, I do believe you once indulged, didn't you?" "I felt it when back there before I gave you an out. A spark in your hands, to mold, to bring to life? Or to bring it death? Crushing it inside your palm like a fly or a flea? So destructive of a power, and yet, you don't use it. "You hold everything, and you refuse to give it to me."
Big Green raised a gold brow and quizzically glanced at Whitegrazer.
"X. You and your friend need help. We still offer it, but you need to stop. Both of you need to."
He found it curious that she avoided further indulging X with his observations about her spark. Instead, she reaffirmed their assistance to try and help them but X seemed uninterested as he suddenly laughed and turned running off carrying Starshadow. "Follow them!" Rhinox told the equine. "Rattrap, man the controls on the bridge. Open the doorway closest to their route and let them out."

"You got it, big guy!" Rattrap said as they parted ways and Rhinox headed off after Whitegrazer and X.

"Attention, Maximals! This is Optimus," Primal opened his comm. link to all of them, including Blackarachnia even though he didn't specify her allegiance. "The Predacons are on their way. We can assume Megatron is after Protoform X. Prepare for battle."

"Uh, ain't nothin' on the scanners, Boss Monkey," Rattrap reported to him after he reached the bridge and checked.

"Glowstick's drone with me suggests otherwise via video feed, Rattrap. Keep an eye out," he warned him.

"If you say so," the rodent replied and sat down at the console. "Anythin' else wanna go wrong fer us today?" he asked out loud to himself as he considered their stretch of bad luck lately. Watching the group of signatures that contained the horse, the rhinoceros, the crab and the female cat, Rattrap pressed a button to automatically open a door near them which hopefully would lure them outside like an open window to a trapped fly.

Finishing with his wound, though the discoloration of melted and burnt armor was still quite visible, Optimus grabbed the rifle Landslide gave him keeping the safety on and stood up, heading outside from the hangar and looking around the base's surroundings. All was quiet except for Landslide and Cheetor roaming about. For a moment, he actually considered using X as bait to lure Megatron into a trap... "Aurora and Blackarachnia, where are you two?" he asked them over his transmission simply because he hadn't seen them for quite some time that day so far, and he needed to know now what they were up to since the impending battle was upon them. And it was likely that neither of them knew anything yet about Protoform X and how dangerous he and Starshadow were.

(( OOC: I hope I didn't miss anything. This took a few hours to write, lots of characters for me to cover... ))
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

(Well, it doesn't help having Megatron, Terrorsaur,Quickstrike, and Inferno to your normally huge list of characters. )
Optimus Primal wrote:"It was a transwarp wave that had swept across the planet due to an explosion of the second moon that was actually an alien weapon,"

The drone noted the information, adding it to his datatracks. Given the fact the Transwarp drives operated in Transwarp space, much like the subspace storage Cybertronians used to use as simply free storage or the subspace radio system which the Ghost's own drones were running on to get around the limits of physical obstacles and energon radiation effecting the range of his drones... it was a bit concerning how recklessly cybertronians used this technology. This did explain Cecaelia's appearance as well.
Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:"Yes," "Thanks for your help. And if you can bring more of that cure, that might prove beneficial... just in case."

"Rhinox, flash grenades are coming your way via a drone. You and Whitegrazer can use them against Starshadow. The parasite inside of her goes by the name Visia, and she will seek dark places for cover. We need to get her out of the Axalon until we can figure out if there's anything we can do to help Starshadow,"

"Protoform X is going to follow her,"

"Let him. As contagious and unpredictable as Starshadow is at this moment, we can't keep her here. She's too much of a risk to the rest of us, and we don't currently have a cure in our possession to protect ourselves. X may very well help defend us against the Predacons."

Ghost then listened as Optimus rallied and coordinated his forces, as he started to reroute some of his own drones to the area to provide more of the cure. Understood, rerouting more drones to the area. he then said, the drone following along by Optimus, going back to a purple glow for a moment.

The two drones by Rhinox and Whitegrazer then suddenly float away towards the armory on the Axalon, the drones stare at the door for a moment, then one turns blue as it examines the door, it's manipulators extending to pick the lock and open the door, then floats inside with the other drone, the two picking up multiple flashbang grenades with their manipulators, then head back towards Rhinox and Whitegrazer. Try not to be in the same room as her when using these. the drone then says.

Cheetor raised an optic ridge, then started to look around as he flew around the axalon, Landslide transformed to his robot mode hovering in the air with his shield ready Just one of those days.. he muttered to himself.

As Umbra headed towards the Maximal base, sweeping close to rocks and canyon walls, he looked up as he noticed Landslide in the air with Cheetor, activating his camouflage he stopped moved back towards Quickstrike Somethings up.. They're on alert.. it's almost like they know we're coming. Umbra then moved over Quickstrike taking the appearance of a boulder to shield him from their view as he spoke up. We'll head to the top of that cliff face, there's a boulder for cover. When he isn't looking, just fire on him. Umbra's tentacles then moved providing Quickstrike a means to see. (Box trick. :P )