Long Time No See

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Kidcat

Long Time No See

Unread post by Kidcat »

I haven't posted on this board for quite some time now and I figured I'd post a big "What's been going on" post. I'm not sure if this was to be posted here of in the General chat. I just noticed reading through the forum descriptions that information about ourselves should be posted here...

Well, I had made a post a while back saying that my father was very sick. In fact, in the end of March and through the month of April, we were prearing for the worse. After all the chemo, radiation and medication the doctors told us he had reached the terminal phase of his cancer and that he only had a few weeks left to live.

I'm pleased to announce that they were wrong :) By the end of April he went from dying to full recovery. After 8 weeks in the hospital he finally returned home and has been getting better and better everyday since. His meds have been cut back a great deal and he can even drive the car again and everything. The doctor could barely belive it when my dad walked into his office only a week or so after returning from the hospital.

So yeah :) Things have been going great. I'm still quite busy so I still won't be able to post often. I'm getting married next month and still have lots of planning to do ^_^

Also, I finally got accepted into the lab course that I've been trying to get into for years now! So happy happy! ^^

Just thought I'd give an update. Gotta go eat supper now!
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Wow, Kidcat, what a scare. :( But I'm glad to hear he's all right! Amazing how some people can go from near death to a full recovery. Good for him!

And congratulations on your approaching marriage! That's so great! Best of luck to you, and I hope everything goes goes real well and beautifully. :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

Yay for Kidcat's dad! Congrats on both getting married and your lab course, and welcome back!
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
EverBlue

Unread post by EverBlue »

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. But it's also good to hear that there are also a lot of positive things going on in your life. :D

Congrats to you on your upcoming marriage!
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberdcfanclub.jpg[/img][img]http://www.bwint.net/fanclubrampagebanner1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.bwint.net/membertarantulasclub1.jpg[/img]
Kamikaze

Unread post by Kamikaze »

Aw thats so good news! ^_^
Congrats!
"I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined."
-Dinobot.

Exterminating the Wapanese vermin since whenever.
Kidcat

Unread post by Kidcat »

Thanks a lot guys :)

It's been a really rough ride, but finaly it looks like everything is falling into place. It's a miracle I tell you ^_^