Cinder-claw joins BW International

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Cinder-claw
Location: Hanging out with Terrorsaur, plotting new ways to gain leadership of the Preds.

Cinder-claw joins BW International

Unread post by Cinder-claw »

Hi everybody! I, Cinder-claw, have finally joined Beast Wars International! :) I'm a Beast Wars fan from southern Australia and my hobbies include studying dinosaurs and writing trivia quizzes. It's great to meet you all :)
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Greetings and salutations! ! Welcome to our little corner of the Internet.
Cinder-claw
Location: Hanging out with Terrorsaur, plotting new ways to gain leadership of the Preds.

Thankyou, Phoenix, for those kind words of welcome :)
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Hello, Cinder-claw, and welcome to BW Int! It's so great to keep meeting fellow fans from around the globe who still enjoy the show. Do you have any favorite characters (perhaps those who had dinosaur beast modes? :wink: ) and episodes?
"Well, that's just prime!"
Cinder-claw

Hi, OOP, it's great to meet you :) Still watch this show (got the whole series on DVD). Favourite characters: Terrorsaur, Dinobot, Megatron, Waspinator, Tigatron, Scorponok, Depth Charge and Cheetor. Favourite episodes: Power Surge (love the look on Terrorsaur's face at the end), Code of Hero and Deep Metal.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Welcome to the crazy world of Beast Wars International Cinder-claw!

And just wanna warn you, watch out for the penguins and flying waffles! I hear the penguins are possibly the ones throwing them, so be prepared to duck. :lol: (Though that's what I was told when I first got here years back.)
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Cinder-claw

Hi, Wintersong, and thanks for welcoming me into this crazy world. Haven't seen any penguins or flying waffles yet, but I'll keep an eye out for them! :)