Non-Beast Wars OCs

Post any artwork here, whether it be BW related or not.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Non-Beast Wars OCs

Unread post by Wintersong »

Well, been little over four years since I last showed any art here and been a couple years since anyone posted anything in this section. Sooo, figured I'd show some TF art I've done in the past year that are mainly Prime-verse based and one kinda unsure yet.

On another note, two of these are a side view I wanted to try, which I know the proportions still aren't the greatest but I think they turned out slightly better than what I've done in the past.

So this here is my Geologist/Intelligence Agent Roadflare. She transforms into an Earth motorcycle and swings between the Autobots and Decepticons, depending on the roleplay and needs of character allegiance. As I said above she's done from a side view, drawn in pencil and colored with colored pencils, took me little over two hours to do to get the right style I wanted.

Next, this is my 'Con Resonance, a former cop trainee who began training as an assassin among the Decepticons with maybe a possibility of changing something but not entirely sure. She is my first attempt at a side view, car based Transformer with a Corvette alternate form. Again, proportions are still not the best but one of my better attempts.

And last but not least, this is my seeker femme Wildspark, a strong silent type of femme who is neutral but swings towards either side from time to time so she might be a little morally ambiguous. Her alternate form in this is a Cybertronian Stealth Fighter Jet since I can't draw Earth-based vehicles well and is a frontal view as many of past stuff, but above the knee and up. Her proportions are off still but again I think there is gradual improvement I hope. :lol:

Anywho, these are my more recent TF based stuff when you know I had time to do them. From there I'm considering doing a whole new look for another familiar character here, but hopefully with some better drawn detail and slightly better proportions.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising