Megatron's Backstory

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Megatron's Backstory

Unread post by una »

I adore BW Megatron. I think one of the reason I like this character, besides his flamboyant yet ominous and ruthless personality, is the fact what little we know of his past. I wonder what you guys headcanons are about our Predacon leader. :D Because the show implies relationships he has like Dinobot and Tripredicus Council. Also, the fact that his name wasn't originally Megatron, that he just took the name.

For me, I like the idea that before he took the name Megatron, he did go by another name. I know other material just calls him Megatron because that's what everyone knows him by and people would think it doesn't matter. But I like the idea of him having another name because to me, I love the mystery I guess. I mean What was his name before then? Why did he choose to change it? I know the reasons were because of the fact Megatron is a powerful name and also, he was following in the original one's place. That makes sense, but I wonder if there were other reasons? Personal reasons? Maybe he despised his name? What it represented to him? After all, it does seem like he had something with the Tripredicus Council before he rebelled against them. Mayeb it was out of spite towards them? For taking what power he had when he was in the Predacon army, foricing him to go to the Criminal underground? Or maybe it was just a political move? Also, makes me wonder who or where the original Megatron's descendant is? Or if he did at all?

Now, I do like the Megatron being a military man growing dissatisfied with what the Tripredicus Council did, especially after stripping him of any military rank statatus and army and heading underground where he joined Cryotek. I wonder where Dinobot came in the picture. It seems he probably met Dinobot in Cryotek's gang. Hmm. LOL Part of me wonders how that all started like how he rolled Dinobot over to his side and betray Cryotek. Silly me likes to think Megatron and Dinobot were placed together on missions because Cryotek wanted to have the honorable warrior watch over his ambitious apprentice to make sure of his "safety", but also to make sure he wasn't plotting, and Megatron slowly won Dinobot over.

I wonder if Megatron got that flamboyrant nature from Cryotek? :lol: