Duuuuude!

Where we talk about nothing other than that. :)

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Blaze Raptor

Duuuuude!

Unread post by Blaze Raptor »

Guys, guys, guys, guys, OMG, GUYS!

God bless Wayback Machine!

Thanks to this wonderful website, I was able to find the infamous Beast Wars Anonymouse site:

http://web.archive.org/web/200102101038 ... ome.to/BWA

This is how I remember it looking back when I first saw it. Unfortunately, that was when the Geocities links were going down and half the fics went missing. However, it seems like the other links work just fine.

I'm not giving up on those missing links, though. If BWA can be found again, why not the links too?

Per Dinobot - "You won't escape me that easily!"
"I knew coming here was a bad idea. I should have listened to my mother and become an accountant but, no, I had to become a Musha Gundam!"
- Cobramaru from SD Gundam after being annoyed by the Zakos from Zako Zako Hour.
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Beastbot »

Oh, that brings me back. That's where I started getting involved in the internet fandom.
Last updated April 25th
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
Nurann
Site Admin

Unread post by Nurann »

:shock:

Mind. Blown.

I'm... I'm afraid to click... like... anything... I don't want to break it...
~Nurannoniel Amruniel ~ Blessed Be~
Blaze Raptor

Unread post by Blaze Raptor »

Nurann wrote::shock:

Mind. Blown.

I'm... I'm afraid to click... like... anything... I don't want to break it...
And, I really have to thank you, Nurann. If you didn't mention that we met at the BWA message board... I actually forgot it really existed and thought that I met you at your website (which I looked up too and sadly it hasn't held up as well as BWA). You can still find the BWA board too and according to the records, we were the last two to post on it. Man, I can't believe my memory is that bad that I couldn't remember that!

And, to see some of the other old sites, like The Realm, just show up again like nothing ever happened...

It's a little creepy.
"I knew coming here was a bad idea. I should have listened to my mother and become an accountant but, no, I had to become a Musha Gundam!"
- Cobramaru from SD Gundam after being annoyed by the Zakos from Zako Zako Hour.