Back at last

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Back at last

Unread post by New Moon »

Wow, been almost a year but felt a lot longer. Go figure how time seems to feel like it goes by so quick yet hasn't been a full year. :lol: Anyway, guess who's finally back! Winter has kept me updated with what's been going on but with seeing how far you guys have gotten since I was last on, really not sure how to get integrated back into the story with you all. Least, not quite sure how the heck Frilla can be brought in since I disappeared while she was in the middle of firing on Spineback and I think Feralnight was in the middle of ending a check up with Rhinox so...yea I'm stumped.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Welcome back! No worries, we'll figure out a way to squeeze you in. :)
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

New Moooooooon, it's so nice to see you return! Welcome back! I hope you have been well. I'm sure it'll be easy enough to slip your characters back in to the game. Do you need a recap, or are you reading a little bit up on the current situation?
"Well, that's just prime!"
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

Thanks Phoenix and OOP! And yes, I have gotten some recaps with Winter and been looking back over what has gone on. If I am figuring this right, it's only been a day or two since Nexus landed and Banshee's arrival? If so, think I can work something in if you guys don't mind me rejoining this third part.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Excellent! Of course. Feel free to do so.
"Well, that's just prime!"
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Well.. I like to think it's been a bit more than just a day or two since Nexus arrived (given everything that has been going on. Just seems like a bit much to cram into a time span of a mere day). But not a terribly long period of time for sure. So feel free to join in!