I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

artemis-lady-warrior
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

Unread post by artemis-lady-warrior »

kay lemme explain myself. it's been a long time since i've shown my ugly mug on this site. hello all it's me again. been awhile. ugh maybe I'm too old to be coming back to this thing after all this time. how many 27 year olds do you know who still fangirl over old cartoons from their childhood?
Desperately needs customer service
[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/SteKim/combo-1.jpg[/img]
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome back!
ugh maybe I'm too old to be coming back to this thing after all this time. how many 27 year olds do you know who still fangirl over old cartoons from their childhood?
Crap. I'm 30. What does that say about me? :lol: It would seem that Beast Wars will be sticking with me for many more years if not a lifetime since it's still a favorite show by this point. It's just that fabulous. XD
"Well, that's just prime!"
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Hard to beat the older cartoons. Heck, I still wish they HAD some of the older ones since I am not impressed with what they show nowadays, since a lot of it seems to have too many things I hardly think are appropriate for when we were younger. To name a few like Adventure Time and that Sanjay and Craig shows, something my little sister has watched and in my opinion both are just disturbing in some areas. I may only be 20, being 21 here in a few months, but I still like some of the older shows from the 90s and early 2000s.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising