Oh, No! Another Newbie!

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Lethal

Oh, No! Another Newbie!

Unread post by Lethal »

Salutations, all! Name's Lethal. There's not much about me to know, so sorry if you ask, cause you may get no answer.
Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy!

Enemies make dangerous friends.

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
Starath
Site Admin

Unread post by Starath »

*waves* Greetings Letal! Welcome, welcome to Beast Wars International say I! I hope you;ll come to like it here! =D

I'm Starath, one of the local Predacons... >_> But worry not! I don't bite, and you can trust me with anything. Except chocolate. ;)

Well, could you tell us who's your favorite BW character at least? :wink:

Oh, and beware of flying waffles. Apparently they're loose in here. O_o

--Starath :mrgreen:
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
--Adam Savage, Mythbusters

[img]http://www.bwint.net/megfanclubbanner3.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/memberdcfanclub.jpg[/img]

"You're... [i]real![/i]"
Lethal

Unread post by Lethal »

Favorite... Hm... so many good characters to choose from. I'd have to say Dinobot II.

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Welcome, Lethal!

Dinobot II? :roll: So predictable. :wink:
"Well, that's just prime!"
Lethal

Unread post by Lethal »

What can I say? He's basically the only Beast Wars toy I still have all the parts to.

Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

LoL Don't you just hate losing parts? :x I'm missing two or three missiles from my Optimal Optimus. I know, it's terrible. Totally unlike me. But I have an extra OpOp still in its box so I'm not freaking out. :lol:

Yeah, Dinobot's cool. I guess. :P
Lethal

Unread post by Lethal »

If you're just missing a few missiles, then your Optimal Optimus is better off then mine. I think the first part I lost was the battery cover. Though, that one was because I let a neighborhood kid play with it.

BTW, anyone know where I can find a Beta-reader or two? I'm looking to become an author, and would greatly appreciate it.

Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

*grabs your shoulders and shakes you* YOU DID WHAT TO THE APE?! :lol: Just kidding. Yeah, I'm surprised I'm not missing more than those for all the times I played with it with my brother and younger sis. LoL Of course, my TM Rattrap isn't missing anything except for some of his shiny red paint. LoL But I have an extra one of him too. :roll: I don't think I'm missing anything else from my collection. Phew.

I am sorry I don't have any info for you, Lethal, on that Beta-reader. I'm trying to work my way around voice acting, though I haven't been able to get far because of the spooty hours I work already at a place I don't want to stay at for the rest of my life! >.< LoL
Razor One
Site Admin

Unread post by Razor One »

I believe we're long overdue for a Warning Message.

WARNING! BWINT CONTAINS NUTS!

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by the resident NUT case Razor One.

Thank you for reading.

**gets hit in the head by a flying waffle**
Lethal

Unread post by Lethal »

Optimal Optimus Primal wrote:*grabs your shoulders and shakes you* YOU DID WHAT TO THE APE?! :lol: Just kidding. Yeah, I'm surprised I'm not missing more than those for all the times I played with it with my brother and younger sis. LoL Of course, my TM Rattrap isn't missing anything except for some of his shiny red paint. LoL But I have an extra one of him too. :roll: I don't think I'm missing anything else from my collection. Phew.
I was watching him while he was playing with it. But, I think my mom (or one of my friends, it's hard to remember) called me away. I told him to be careful, since I can't stand the way little kids act when you take a toy from them. A few minutes later, well, you can guess the rest.

As for the Beta, oh well. I'm bound to find one eventually.

REALLY? You have nuts here? What kind? Should I bring my nut-cracker? :D

Razor One
Site Admin

Lethal wrote:REALLY? You have nuts here? What kind? Should I bring my nut-cracker? :D
All kinds of nuts! It's a mixed bag really. I'd say bring your nut cracker just in case but some of dont even bother to hide our inner nuttiness...

Now to do what I do every other night!

>_>

<_<

Figure out what I do every other night =\ Seriously people, I'm stumped here =\

And if you run out of sane people to Beta you (a very real possibility), I'll see what I can do for you. I warn you in advance, I'm a little bit of a grammar nazi (you misspel Predacon and I'll slap you upside the head).

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll have to confer with Delta Scion on how her character is being portrayed in a WIP. Yes. Thats right. I create a sub-personality within my own skull to represent my own characters. I'm THAT kind of a NUT! MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

**jumps out window cackling maniacally**
Sapphire
Site Admin

Unread post by Sapphire »

Lethal, very soon the site's going to be updated with a page of Beta Readers for Bwint authors to use, so if you can hang on for a week or two, then you'll have a number of people to choose from. :)
[url=http://www.bwint.net/fanclubrattrap.htm][img]http://www.bwint.net/memberrattrapclub1.jpg[/img][/url] || [img]http://www.bwint.net/fanclubrampagebanner1.jpg[/img]
Lethal

Unread post by Lethal »

That's good to know. I'm in no hurry.

Razor One
Site Admin

Sapphire wrote:Lethal, very soon the site's going to be updated with a page of Beta Readers for Bwint authors to use, so if you can hang on for a week or two, then you'll have a number of people to choose from. :)
Curses! My chance to warp and twist new members to my insane ambitions is foiled again! Damn you Sapphire! **shakes fist angrily**
Lethal

Unread post by Lethal »

You dare try to control and mold me?