Oh, No! Another Newbie!

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Safeguard

Unread post by Safeguard »

....I'm glad I've already been warped by some guys over at the Padded Cell.

Oh, um. Yeah. Welcome and watch out for the flying waffles. And the Predacons. Tarantulas is here right now, so try not to panic when he shows up there. Just drop a boulder on 'im and he won't bother you.
"Can you still see when your head has been severed from your neck? Let’s find out…"
- Drancron from Beast Wars Neo
CabooseMoose7103

Unread post by CabooseMoose7103 »

Greetings Lethal, pleased to meet you.
Posted by:Optimal Optiums Primal

Dinobot II? :roll: So predictable. ;)
Predictable? What the deuce? This is the first time I've ever heard/seen someone mention Dinobot II as their favorite.
Posted by:Lethal

He's basically the only Beast Wars toy I still have all the parts to.
I can't say that I've ever lost parts to my BW toys. Then again I'm extremely OCD about things that I really like. Now my Legos on the other hand...I lose those like crazy...especially the specially shaped pieces that you can't just steal from another set. :?
Posted by:Lethal

BTW, anyone know where I can find a Beta-reader or two? I'm looking to become an author, and would greatly appreciate it.
May I ask what a Beta-reader is?
Razor One
Site Admin

Unread post by Razor One »

A Beta reader is someone who reads a story prior to it being released and provides feedback.

It's a great tool to use and most certainly sharpens ones wit when writing.

Someday I will have my corrupt minion! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :twisted: