Absentee List 3

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Absentee List 3

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

For all those absentees. You better have doctor excuses for me! :P
"Well, that's just prime!"
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

I guess this is the new absentee thread??

Well, anyway....just wanted to let you all know that I started a 16 week course on my path to being a certified activity director at the nursing home where I work. It's not too bad so far, but I do have weekly chat sessions on a Tuesday night. So don't expect a post on a Tuesday night. I'll do my best to get posts in when I can, but, as I said, Tuesday night is not going to be easy given my expectation to be in the chats.

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Thanks for letting us know, Blackrose! And that's fantastic. Good luck!
admiralgrim

Unread post by admiralgrim »

Hey, just wanted to let you guys know I am still here. Things are getting a bit better but still might be slow at times.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Sorry for the wait, folks.. That horrible cold developed into a sinus infection, which again resulted in an ear infection.. I just started antibiotics for that today. My ear is throbbing, feels like I have half the Atlantic ocean splashing against my ear drum, and I'm coughing up a storm etc etc.. Still alive, just feeling BLECH! But I will do my very best to post tomorrow!
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

*kicks myself a thousand times over*I am hating real life so much! I just have had no time to read everything that has gone on so far guys, only skimmed here and there and had to ask Una for some layout of what's gone on. Which I have to say I hope works out in the end and certainly will be interesting when I can get back into the game. Aliens, shapeshifters, imposters...there anything we haven't done yet? :lol: :lol: Anyways, real life has hit me a couple curve balls on top of my schooling going on so not even sure I can get involved with the last stretch(is it the last stretch?) of the episode unless I come up with something rather good for both Winter and 'Back for being out of the conflict thus far.

I probably have a decent one for Wintersong but would have to think of something for Spineback due to many reasons. Mostly because she didn't have a lot of damage in the fight earlier to get Banshee so I'm kind of in a pickle of ideas.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

For Spineback, you can say She was in stasis lock from maximal cybervenom and was lost in the jungle from a malfunctioning navigation system.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Wait Maximal cybervenom...who on the Maximals has cybervenom now? Geez I've definitely been out of this too long.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

The Predacons don't know any better, though Banshee does have Cyber venom and is part of the Maximals. Though.. alot of Maximals are carrying tranquilizers as a non-lethal measure. Aurora has tranquilizer crossbow bolts, Landslide has tranquilizer darts for his grenade launcher, Rhinox sometimes carries one as well incase of Saberfang hunting..

You could also claim the Electro scrambler blast from Frilla messed Spineback up.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Ah suppose that's true, guess I was just trying to remember who on the Maximals side during the battle would have had it. And I actually forgot Spineback was hit by Frilla during that time. Guess I'll figure something out before next episode.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Can't blame you there, that was months ago. Even I have a bit of trouble remembering back. Essentially from what I do remember, Spineback was in a battle against Dinobot and Frilla, then you had to go, and Moon's been busy since.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Get back in the game, Wintersong! Game face, sista! Haha No worries, Winter. It's good to hear from you and see you lurking once in a while. I hope things calm down for you soon.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Eh, lot of tense family problems right now NK, not even sure she'll be back. It's a long story I'd rather not get into.

As a side note I'd have to figure out a way to get back in the game entirely OOP. And when I think about it I probably could have had Wintersong damaged during the fight over the stasis pod earlier, maybe an unexpected missile hit or something along with that virus that went or is going around. So she probably could just be recovering is all I can think of.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Eh, lot of tense family problems right now NK, not even sure she'll be back. It's a long story I'd rather not get into.
I'm so sorry to hear that about New Moon. But it's only right to respect her privacy in the matter. She is missed.
As a side note I'd have to figure out a way to get back in the game entirely OOP. And when I think about it I probably could have had Wintersong damaged during the fight over the stasis pod earlier, maybe an unexpected missile hit or something along with that virus that went or is going around. So she probably could just be recovering is all I can think of.
It would be perfectly acceptable to have her recuperating in a CR or even in her quarters. We do it all the time when characters vanish. :wink: Or even if she was just lost for a while after the pod battle, and the Maximals were unable to track her down, but then she miraculously shows up at the Axalon for repairs.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Heh, the amazing disappearing and reappearing tigress huh? :lol: I shall see if I cannot come up with something. Only know like half of what's going on but I will try to get back into the groove of things.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131