Absentee List 3

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

I see some poeple are still active.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Yes they are.

Would you like to have some tea? :P
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Hey guys, I won't be posting for awhile since I'll be flying to REDMOND, WASHINGTON FOR A STUDY TRIP! WEEEEEEEEE!!!!

It'll be my very first time visiting and experiemcing the culture in the USA.

I'm just a lil worried and excited at the same time.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

How exciting, starshadow! I'm happy for you! I hope you enjoy it. The States aren't all that bad. There are a lot of nice people here, like me. :lol: Are you staying with someone? Or will you be at a college/university dorm?
"Well, that's just prime!"
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Staying in the dorms. I'll be seeing snow for the very first time! ^w^
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Are you staying for the winter? Because right now it's about 80 degrees F in that area (so almost 27 degrees celsius). There won't be snow for a good while.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Well...staying for awhile. Aww...I would've love to see snow... :( The air is really cold here though.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Hey guys, I have been debating whether or not to write this here for awhile, but I figured I should at least inform you all. :D

I might be slower with my posts than I usually am. I know, I know. "Una! You are already slow!" Yeah! I'm a scaredy-cat every time I post with an attention span of a goldfish most of the time with a dash of overthinking everything. :lol: But the reason I'm making this post is for a different reason. I haven't been prioritizing the right stuff in my life, or what little of a life that I have. Truth of the matter is.... I have been neglecting something I need to do and I haven't done it. I always push it off or, heck, even used this RPG in a way to say, "Oh! I have to post! I will do it tomorrow!" And I never do and the cycle goes around again and again. I don;t know if I have ADHD or just have a executive dysfunction. One or the other. But when life throws you a tornado (figurative, not literal) at you, and things continue on getting worse and worse around you, it lights a fire up your butt to do better or at least puts yourself on that path to actually doing better. That's what is happening to me. Because right now, I have no life and I don't know how to adult. :lol:

I'm not leaving. I will make that clear. I'm just saying... that I would be busy. So busy that I might not be on here when I need to post. I love this RPG and you guys and I don;t want to lose this, so I will do the best I can.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

No worries, una! Thank you for making us aware. Everyone knows RL takes priority over the game, and I think all of us know all about the wonderful world of adulting. :lol: Whatever your endeavor is, I hope everything works out for you and that you still have some spare time to stop by for posts. :D
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

I will do the best I can, OOP. Thank you! :D I made some progress today, so I might be able to squeeze in a post tomorrow actually since I am aware now that it is my turn and eager to do it.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

So, it’s been months, again, on my end. And well, I will just say this: life has been hectic and has felt like hell recently.

All I can say is I am so sorry to everyone for hold ups and promises I just can’t seem to keep. I normally do not do that, and I normally try to be punctual with things I’m involved in. But, I just have been unable to commit to this place anymore like I once could way back when. As much as I miss playing here, it is one of the handful of things I had to drop because I just had no time and motivation anymore to keep trying.

But, I figured I owed you guys this! I have had a lot of things going on family wise that’s had a lot of stress on me lately, mostly for the fact I am a person who has a hard time not worrying or feeling those things around me. Then, I also started my Criminology Masters program at my university, which this first semester has not helped in terms of having time for things or having the energy and muse like I once did. My roleplaying and creativity, the drive for it that is, has been at its lowest and I barely feel the spark to do them anymore compared to even a couple years ago. So, as I’ve said, I have been dropping a lot of things I love or sites I’ve been a member of for a while.

I am still glad to see this place is kicking! And I wish the best of luck for this story! It has been so much fun to be a part of it, and I believe you guys helped a lot in improving my writing and reworking my characters over the years. I thank you guys for the years of fun and being so patient!

So my last posting for this place, whether for good or not I don’t know, but this is my farewell for now! Have fun guys!

EDIT: Gonna add a couple of things that I almost forgot. First, I will correct myself from my early part of this post, give another five weeks it would have been a year to the day I actually last posted here actively.

Second, the fate of my characters. The original plan was for Wintersong to be captured and with the Vok until season 3, but seeming as it looks unlikely I will return unless something drastically changes she can remain in limbo. Spineback, if you guys so wish, can be a background character, just a medic at the Darkside if you guys need repairs. Or kill her off, whichever is fine for the same reasons. Tigerhawk...I don’t know what’s going on in the story at this point you could probably do something with him if you haven’t already.

I did look forward to giving the fuzor a chance to actually be his own bot, but again life has just gotten in the way one too many times. I apologize this never came to fruition but it might not happen at this rate. Once more my biggest and sincerest apologies for not being able to pull through with some plans, I especially aim this at you Una and Mystrea. I know I had some plans with you two but I got to admit defeat for good or until I can figure out life right now.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Wintersong! Thank you for explaining all of that. You and your characters will be missed, but I wish you the best in life and your future endeavors. Please take care!
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Wintersong! Thank you for explaining all of that. You and your characters will be missed, but I wish you the best in life and your future endeavors. Please take care!
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I've been rather busy. Due to this I think I'll drop out of the game for awhile. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

:cry: I didn't approve of this absence! :lol: No worries, NK. I've missed Landslide, but it's good to hear from you. Thank you for letting us know. I hope you'll come back soon.