Absentee List 3

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Hmm, alright I guess I'm not totally worried now then. But it'll likely be later tonight or tomorrow that I can catch up and figure out where the heck i posted last and catch up so I'm up to speed. Still, thanks for at least telling me guys.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Might as well scratch my last post from this. I've had a persistent medical issue that seems to have gotten worse, and just has been making me feel ill lately. Lacking muse to really get back into the episode, so I'll return when the next one starts. At this point I just got a lot on my plate and my mind, making it hard to do much roleplaying these last two weeks. But in the meantime, I'll at least get Tigerhawk's profile up so you guys can see it, sorry for a delay.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
admiralgrim

Unread post by admiralgrim »

I am sorry I have been absent guys, this weekend turn very hectic. Everything from hospital visits, to helping someone move unexpectedly. I have not even had time to really figure out what is going on. Again I am very sorry.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

It's okay, admiralgrin. :D Sometimes weekends can be like that. I hope you are doing well.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Sorry for suddenly disappearing guys, I've been facing feeling sick on and off for the last week and a half and it's been difficult to do any posting or really have any motivation to write. I will try and catch up tonight if I can. Apologies for the slowness.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by DarkSpark »

Hi guys, beginning Thursday of next week, I will be away on a four day vacation at an anime convention, & won't be back til Sunday, so I won't be available for roleplay during that time. If you guys need to someone can take over as Megs, Rants, & Terry while I'm away if you can't wait until my return. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up in advance before I disappear for a bit.
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the long absence. After getting sick and being stranded at my parents with the bad weather earlier this month, I think I reached a point where I am just way too far behind to even imagine being able to jump back in the game. Not to mention...it's getting hard for me to find time to post since my wedding is now weeks away.... :shock:

I've been giving this some thought and I think it's best to just stop trying to get caught up.

Darkspark may want to consider taking over Inferno temporarily until after the first weekend of May (the wedding is May 2). Inferno is basically just a drone type character. He just does whatever Megatron tells him anyway so Darkspark may as well just take him under his wing for a bit, but I guess that's really up to him. I mean, Inferno is fun and all, but he's probably the least crucial to the plot line so being without him for a bit won't really kill anyone's plans.

As for Dinobot...I feel really bad that he's been out of play so long when he could be playing a much bigger role to the story. So I guess it's really up to OOP and other admins what is best for him. I don't necessarily want to give him up permanently...I don't think I've reached that point yet. I really enjoying playing him, but right now, with the wedding, I just cannot give him the attention he deserves. But if OOP and other admins think it is best to turn him over to someone else permanently then I am prepared to let us part ways.

I may be able to sneak some posts in for Arachnitron, but she is not really playing a huge role to the story at the moment so if I can't keep up, at least no one will be held up.

Sorry again for the disappearing act....but I do aim to return again once the wedding is completed!

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

I wouldn't mind taking on Inferno, but I am going away myself this week pretty soon and won't be available for roleplay until I get back, and I already control three canon Preds, so I dunno if that would be allowed (I've also been pondering with the idea of parting with Terry to make room for a new OC pred I've been considering on and off...Nothing serious or set in stone yet, just thinking about it, Terry's not being dropped yet lol).
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Heh.. I'm already dealing with five characters,well over the limit. If you want to do a fourth it's up to you Darkspark.

Don't worry Blackrose, just enjoy your wedding. ^_^
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Hey guys, I was gonna try to get one more post in before I left for the con, but I'm honestly drawing blanks & find myself too preoccupied/distracted by getting everything ready for my departure (packing! AAAAGGHHHH! lol), so I'll have to post for Megs and company when I return, or one of you guys can feel free to take over in the mean time if you wish...Honestly, Megs is busy going crazy watching his historical idols beat the slag out of each other, Terry is out cold/poisoned, & Rants is busy working on the cure, so their absence shouldn't impede everyone else' gameplay oddly enough XD.

Sorry for the inconvenience :oops:
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Ugggghhh! Primus help me! I'm soooo sorry for another absence, but the following week I got back from Nevada City visiting my great grandmother I ended up with a ton of things to do, more then I expected and just the last two weeks I have been swamped. With it being the last month of school for me I will not have much time to post, if at all the rest of the episode. I did not expect this much work when I got back so I have limited time for doing things I like or very little muse to participate. I'm again sorry guys, I'm not doing this on purpose and just need to find a medium for this continuous, crappy cycle.

If you have to, do what you need with my characters for the remainder of the current episode. Have them shoot someone, restrain anyone, guard duty, whatever you need because I will not be able to continue on this episode as I had hoped. I'm already two pages behind and what I was going to post before is going to be irrelevant from what I can see now. So, you guys will see me active again likely when the next episode starts.

But if you guys do need to talk to me for anything I still can check PM messages and stuff which usually are not as time consuming as a post.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd check in!!

It's a little under a month since the wedding! It turned out to be a beautiful wedding and the weather was great (I was a little worried there'd still be snow on the ground! haha!)!! I cannot believe it has come and gone so quickly. But the hubby and I are doing great and are enjoying married life (though, it doesn't really feel that much different than un-married life...guess it will once we pay taxes next year. That's probably when we'll feel it!).

Anyway, I was hoping to have returned by now, but some health things came up. I've been on antibiotics twice in the last two months for two different infections and a corticosteroid for a severe allergic reaction...to....not sure what. But just when it started looking like it was going away, it came back. So I have no idea what I'm allergic to, but apparently I am still being exposed to it. I've really been a miserable mess. I'd joke that I'm allergic to marriage, but that would be so unoriginal. :-P

So that's where I've disappeared to.....we are going away to Mexico in a few weeks so hopefully I can get back into the swing of things after we return if not before.

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

OOC: Hope you feel better Blackrose, and congrats again on your wedding! :D
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Yo, I got the okay from OOP, but I wanted to make this known so the rest of ya aren't wondering where I am XD. I'm taking a hiatus from role-play until August 10th because I'm entering a writing contest on DA & want to focus on my contest entries (been a while since I wrote fan fiction so I'm a bit rusty lol). I'll return to roleplay once the contest date is up, or sooner if I get my entries done before then.

Feel free to divide Megatron, Tarantulas, & Terrorsaur amongst yourselves however you wish in the mean time if it becomes necessary to keep the role-play going, I meant to take care of this sooner before Megs & company started interacting with others again, but Starshadow returned so I tried to keep things going for as long as I could. Good luck gang!

P.S. Inferno isn't technically mine, but I guess he's up for grabs too since I was playing him while his real player was away.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

I wish you good luck on the writing contest, DarkSpark! :D