Absentee List 3

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Hi guys, I won't be able to post for like 3 solid weeks as I'm having a very important school project that is as good as an exam. Yeah....
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Depending on whether others are able to catch up before tonight, I will not be able to post this weekend until Monday. Saturday I work 3 pm until midnight, then I have to be back at work by 7 am until midnight on Sunday.. So yeah.. I might be able to get a post in by tonight if Una posts in time but if not, I'll be back Monday!
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

I will try and have a post for you and everyone this evening, Phoenix. I hope it gives you enough time.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Phoenix »

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Phoenix »

My immediate family and I are going away for two weeks to visit my parents for the holidays. We are leaving on the 20th and returning January 3rd. I have no idea what my schedule will look like while there.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Safe travels, Phoenix!
"Well, that's just prime!"
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Happy late Christmas everyone! Hope your week and weekend was a good one!

And now I can catch up on anything I missed this past week!
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Phoenix »

I feel I need to apologize for my slowness.. Life's been throwing me curveballs at every turn the past few months and lately it's been utterly insane. I went to another country for the holidays to see my family for the first time in years, I've been combining work and school with husband/kids, and I'm expecting my third child (which is actually the surviving part of a set of twins) with all the morning sickness and other issues that come with that..

I'm working on the rest of my post, but it's hard to concentrate while running to the bathroom to throw up several times a day. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a better day tomorrow!
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Phoenix »

Well.. I've tried getting someone else to pick up Megatron, including sending DS a pm about it a couple of months ago that I can tell was read but I never received a response.. I'm sorry, guys, but I'm really too busy to truly participate in the game and especially take on such an important role. I'm struggling to juggle work, school, other obligations, and family life as things are.. I'm scheduled to graduate in May so that'll take at least some stuff off my busy schedule, but as things are right now I really don't have the time nor energy to devote much time to the rpg. I don't wish to just up and quit like several people have done, but I really can't find the hours in the day to devote to it right now. Thus why I've been so slow and why that's not likely to change for a few more weeks.

Sorry..
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Phoenix »

Well.. Good news and bad news.

I'm almost done with school. I have a project due in a couple of days, and then the final exam is May 9th. So until after that time, I apologize, but my priorities are with school obviously. I have gotten virtually no relief from my significant other to focus on studying so I'm taking whatever time I can muster to focus purely on school.

On the positive side, however, a lot of my time issues will be resolved in just a bit over a week. So after that time, I can actually focus on the rpg again.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Thanks for the update. Good luck with your school work. una and I will continue with the game as I'm sure we won't get too far ahead while we're covering so many characters. As far along as we are already, you may not have the motivation to recap everything by the time you have a chance to start posting again, which is fine. We look forward to you coming back, Phoenix!
"Well, that's just prime!"
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Phoenix »

Well.. I've seriously been hoping Wintersong and some of the other people who just vanished without saying anything will find their way back. As a head's up, I don't know if I'll be able to participate in the next episode. Life's been too busy and frankly a lot of the reason I'm still posting from time to time is because Una and OOP are such awesome people I don't want to leave them hanging. But I really do have too much on my plate to pour my heart into the rpg like I used to.. :(
Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

Yo
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

Ayyy