Absentee List 3

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

How many people are left active then?
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Hey guys!

Just wanted to give a quick heads up the week of September 11th through the 15th I will be gone to a Criminology/Criminal Justice conference and ordinarily these weeks are pretty busy. I've been attending them since last year but this year I will be presenting a poster presentation and there is a lot of stuff I want to see there. :D This means I may not be able to get a reply in until I get back the night of the 15th or the following day, depending on how the return trip goes.

Or at the very least, I will be gradually working on a reply over the course of that week and post it when I can. Either way I will only be absent for a short time! So cross your fingers on the day of the 13th for me because I'm presenting then!
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Thanks, Winter! Good luck!
"Well, that's just prime!"
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Hey, guys.

Sorry for disappearing on you all. I just...ummm been dealing with a lot of things in my life right now, so much chaos, so much crushing down on me to the point of suffocating me, then emotionally draining me to the point where I just shut down. I literally just shut down, not caring about anything because of how emotionally and mentally exhausted I was feeling. I really wanted to do a post when it was supposed to be my turn, but then... I couldn't do it. I felt so bad because I just couldn't do it. I found no joy in my last few posts due to personal issues. Despite how hard I tried, I just couldn't get into what was going on, and that wasn't fair to you guys or myself. I felt so ashamed to go and do the usual "sorry for the delay everyone. I will try and have a post tomorrow or..." post I had kept doing to you guys for the past few times it has been my turn to post. I needed to try and get my act together, and like always, I looked for a quick fix, believing there is a quick fix and that I will return before anyone noticed, but there wasn't.

I'm okay, though, and I'm trying to get better and do better but it still a bit difficult. I am trying.

I don't know when I will return to the RPG, but I will try my best to return as soon as I can. :D
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Una!!! *glomps*

Girl, take your time! We don’t hold it against you at all! Honestly, we’ve all been worried sick about ya, especially considering recent circumstances you’ve been going through. It’s really good to hear from you and know you’re on the track to getting better!

Honestly, take whatever time you need for yourself, but we are always here if you need to talk. :) I sincerely hope things start getting better for you!
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Hey guys!

Short absence this weekend. I was enlisted to help at a throwing meet for my younger brother and sister, so long drive and it will run all day tomorrow. So can’t post until Sunday evening.

Will have a reply up then!
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Thank you, Winter! I appreciate the update. Of course, we ended up waiting for una anyway.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

So, I know I mentioned this in the episode thread but time I threw something here.

So, my grandfather is terminally ill right now, and though he’s going to try dialysis, he’s not going to make it much longer. In between trying to be there for when he does pass and school work load I may be very slow for the next week. Just a heads up that if I disappear suddenly for a bit this is why.

I will try to get a post in until I know for sure what’s going on but if I don’t right away I will do what I can, it just might not be my best right now. Sorry for future delays guys this is just really recent and been struggling the past day or two.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I'm so sorry to hear that, Winter. :( Thank you for letting us know, and we completely understand. My thoughts are with you and your family.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Hey, guys, firstly, I am so sorry for completely being silent and not responding for, like, two months now it seems. It couldn't be helped because I got ill to the point of being bedridden for, like, a few weeks. I was basically trying to get my strength back and trying to catch up on what I missed, but I was so exhausted, weakened, and overwhelmed by what I had to let go, and not to mention, I had to not only do my stuff but I had to pick up the slack of other people who weren't sick but excepted me to do it for them, due to me being sick that I shut down, digging an even deeper hole, stressing myself out, and fell into a depressive stupor it seems, a really, really, bad one. I'm slowly crawling back, trying to ease myself, gather and organize my thoughts, trying to get back into a routine, or at least, create one that I can stick to here, but guess what? I got sick again. *headdesking against a wall here* And now, I am dealing with a hurricane coming to my area. Great. And I still trying to get my bearings. One disaster after another here. Not to mention, I am sadly still dealing with a few issues on my mental health, which has gotten periodically worse.

And this sucks. It really, really sucks. I'm so sorry, again, guys because it lookes like I missed some really great story opportunities in the RPG. *headdesk* I am not leaving the RPG, though, guys. I am planning to come back, but right now, I am still in a physical, mental, and emotional mess at the moment that I wouldn't be in the right set of mind to give you guys a good post for my characters. I am still trying to get a breathe here and get my mind back on track as well as my life here.

Again, I am sorry for not updating you guys on my situation, worrying you guys. I hope you guys are doing okay, and I will let you guys know when I return. :D
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Oh Una.. I am sorry to hear you're going through all this mess yet again, as I'm sure we all are. But it would be truly appreciated if for once you could just give us a head's up when you plan to disappear for weeks at the time because it really does leave us in a state of limbo where we're not sure if you're ill or, heaven forbid, something even worse happened to you. And it's happened several times now. I hope you have a speedy recovery though and we look forward to having you back in hopefully a better state of mind and health!
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I hope you can return soon, una. Thank you for contacting us. Please take care!
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Oh geez Una! Wishing you a speedy recovery and hope things can improve!

Also I can assume you’re dealing with Dorian? If so stay safe! Me and my family have been watching it as well since it seems to change its path so often and not sure if it would come our way as well. And here’s to hoping any that follow won’t be as bad as the past few years.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Phoenix »

And another month has passed and still no Una.. :( Wish you'd come back soon.. Or at least check in. We miss you..
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Phoenix »

And here we are.. 3 months later. And a total of 5 months absent. This is by far the longest you've disappeared for, Una.. We're starting to lose hope. :(