Merry Christmas!

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Merry Christmas!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Merry Christmas to everyone!

I can't think of anything else to say... :P
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

To you as well, and to everyone else here on the forums! How did everybody's holiday go? I basically just hung out with family, opening gifts and taking pictures in the morning, then going to my aunt's house for lunch.
Wicked Woman
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Wicked Woman »

Just finished dinner with my mom, sister and aunt. :) Then I got a call from my nana wishing me a merry christmas. Hopefully everyone else had a fun holiday too.

WW
Prime: "Any last words?"
Demolisher: "not the face, NOT THE FACE!"
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Merry Christmas!

Alas my holiday wasn't too exciting. I spent Christmas day at work, starting at 3 pm and not getting out until half past midnight. Same thing tomorrow.

At least I got to spend Christmas Eve with some family friends up in Canada.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

Ouch, Phoenix. Has Warwulf's schedule been similar? I hope you at least get to enjoy a post-Christmas sort of break, soon.

My day has been good. Between today and Christmas Eve, I've been seeing a lot of siblings who live far enough away that I don't get to be with them on a regular basis. And I've been enjoying my presents!
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Merry Christmas!
"Well, that's just prime!"
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Warwulf's schedule was supposed to be the same it always is, but he had accumulated enough PTO to get a friend of his at work to cover his hours so he could take the week off. Good thing, too , since it's hard finding babysitters during the holidays. It's okay. We're throwing a party for our friends on the 28th since we're both off that day.
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

Merry Christmas to you too, Blaze (and all the rest of you)! Glad you could stop in for a visit (so to speak)!

We (being WorpeX and I) spent xmas eve with our family. We changed things up this year and did a white elephant type of gift exchange which was so much fun! And then xmas day we spent with our significant others' families.

I got some pretty great gifts! My parents bought me a AAA membership (which, if you don't live in the states, basically it's like a car help line. If you get stranded or break down or lock your keys in your car you call AAA and they come get you or send help....whichever. And it can also get you some good deals on hotels and discounts on flights or other things). I got some Audrey Hepburn movies, some Steelers stuff, a hoodie and figurine of my favorite wrestler, a book about knitting, Five Finger Death Punch CD, and the heartbreaker bow (which is part of a special line of nerf toys just for girls! It's so cool!).

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Beastbot
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Beastbot »

Merry Christmas, everyone!
Last updated April 25th
Current Transformers Total: 4,975
Darkshadow14