"Tangled Webs & Muddle"

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

(( OOC: Get well soon, Sunny and Starshadow! ))

Optimus batted off a few more shots with his maces that had directly hit their targets when he felt a tug on his spark. He had been so focused with his training that he hadn't even noticed Whitegrazer and Saber-Fang's presence.
"It might be better to test your abilities on a real bot. " "I volunteer."
A smile came to his shiny, blue face and he waved awkwardly to Whitegrazer with one of the maces in his hands, however the distraction caused one of the automated guns to hit him in the shoulder. Although it was set to stun, the force knocked him backwards and his hover board automatically deactivated, allowing him to land with a little more flexibility by separating his beast mode's legs and feet. But he still fell back on his skidplate with a tingling sensation down his arm and shoulder, sighing to himself. "Cease fire," he ordered the guns as if they should've known that it was a time-out, and they disengaged at his command as he got to his feet.

Walking over to greet the two femmes, he stood before them and looked at Whitegrazer with a smile, wiggling his arm a little since it felt like it had fallen asleep. "I accept your challenge."

"How have you been fairing, Saber-Fang?" Primal asked her, hoping she was on the mend and feeling better than she had a few days ago. He and Rhinox still worried about the beast inside her and still tried thinking of a way to help her, much like in Arachnitron's case. But they had found no solutions for either situation yet.

-----

The Spy's body jumped at a noise, awakening him from his slumber. Was that a knock at his door? It couldn't be. Everyone knew to leave Rattrap alone when he was able to sleep in. But then it came again. So annoying! "Unless you're de masseuse I ordered, beat it!" the grumpy rat grumbled as he rolled over on to his stomach and laid there with his eyes closed, trying to ignore the knocks and hoping the bot would go away.

-----
"Morning Rhinox."
"Good morning, Frilla," the engineer greeted her with a smile and glance at her over his shoulder as she entered from the roof hatch. "So, how has the new body been treating you so far?" inquired Rhinox.
"Maximize." "You know think the one thing I'd like from this transmetal form was perhaps a growth spurt. But guess I can only keep dreaming."
He chuckled at her observation and said, "In some situations I wish I were smaller and quicker like you, but where we lack in one thing, we make up for with another. It's what makes us unique in our abilities and functions."

"ATTENTION: Stasis pod activation detected," Sentinel announced.

This surprised Rhinox but he was also relieved to know that some pods were still functional after their forced entry to the planet from their safe hibernation in its orbit. "Location," he demanded.

"Sector Zeta three-three-five," answered the Axalon's computer.

"Optimus, a pod has been activated in sector Zeta," the rhinoceros alerted their leader through his comm. link.

"Zeta," Primal mused for a moment, glancing from Saber to Whitegrazer. "Have Cheetor, Aerostriker, Silverstreak and Feralnight investigate. Surely the Predacons will make a move on it." ((OOC: Silverbolt and Rattrap might join them later if they need back-up unless something else comes up elsewhere.))

"Agreed." Switching frequencies, Rhinox called to those four. "Cheetor, Aerostriker, Silverstreak and Feralnight, there has been a stasis pod activation in sector Zeta three-three-five. Optimus wants you to investigate and interfere with the Predacons only if necessary. We can't be sure if it's hostile or not, so proceed with caution."
"Well, that's just prime!"
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

"I accept your challenge."
Whitegrazer gave an apologetic smile towards Optimus, noticing that one of the low stun shots had hit him in the arm as he turned to look at her. But smile changed to one of gratitude and a bit of eagerness to spur with Optimus, to see how his new form held up as well as get her body accustomed to the power of the Transmetals. Also, if the transmetal were durable and powerful than the older forms were. She, like the rest who were still in their original forms, had to find new ways to adapt.

Oh, it was always wonderful to learn new things, "Good! Just remember: Don't hold back." The smile she gave him was mischievous and one that remembered a few times when she noticed him holding back. Poor Optimus had to learn not to when she used that to her advantage. He learned not to do that now. She chuckled towards Optimus at the memories warmly.

She looked at Saber-Fang with a gentle smile, "It's nice to see you, Saber-Fang." She had saw Saber-Fang condition when Aerostriker had bough her back to base. It was a dreadful state yet she was glad to see her walking about, repaired and refreshed.

Whitegrazer listened as Optimus got a message from Rhinox. More of their comrades had been located. She prayed for them and the team. Hopefully, they were get there before the Predacons did.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Finish your task and join us shortly Blackarachnia, mustn't keep our leader waiting, hehehehahaha"
Blackarachnia gave Tarantulas a glare when his back was turned. She was already done with her work. Despite Scorpononk's mess of a room, she was able to turn into a resourceful place for a lab. Watching the others leave, she placed her tools neatly back when she had got them from. As she walked towards the exit, she couldn't help but gave a glance back at Scorponok's quarters. A feeling of uneasiness and vulnerability had washed over her.

It was so quick. His death. No one didn't even catch it until everyone realized that Scorponok was gone. It was only a wave of a hand from Megatron, expressing nothing but a slight false sympathy from his death. No one actually cared. Of course, Megatron didn't. He had Inferno who was more competent and powerful. Scorponok was replaceable. He was an idiot.

She growled. She was not going to be replaceable. Tarantulas nor Megatron or anyone else for that matter was going to offline her spark and gain the knowledge that she had. She would rather let the information die with her rather than give up her only protection from their own wrath.

She turned and walked to the bridge, standing inbetween Tarantulas and Arachnitron. Only looking at Megatron and waiting to see what he had in store for today.
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

"Attention all Predacons, report to the bridge immediately, there are opportunities to be exploited and work to be done. That goes double for spiders, pterodactyls, and erstwhile fuzors. Megatron out."
Manterror had already been on the bridge. He had taken up playing card games against the ships computer systems. The current score was 3 wins for him and 875 wins for the ships computer. Luckily for him though, he was too stupid to be bothered by win-loss ratio's. In this particular game, he was losing again. Badly. "I forfeit you slagging computer!" The mantis threw holographic cards down in disgust. "BUT I WILL WIN THE NEXT GAME!!! BAAHAHHA!!!" He cackled aloud. His obnoxious voice echoing through the chamber (as it always does). Then, as if nothing happened, he turned his char towards Megatron and waited patiently for his commands.

---

Airazor had been perched in her favorite tree for the last few days. While she was "officially" on scouting duty, her reports were becoming further and further in between. She simply hadn't been in the mood for talking or socializing. She had enough of the Maximal crew for now. It felt like a solar cycle since she had been able to enjoy nature and relax. While she absolutely loved her teammates, she needed a break from them from time to time. Luckily, they all seemed to be more than willing to give her space.

A cool breeze rattled the tree tops and rustled the branch the Falcon had been sitting in. Her talons gripped tighter and she took a deep breath of the fresh air. Her mind was completely at ease now as she enjoyed every moment that she had with Nature. Yet, at the back of her mind she knew that something was brewing. Eventually something - or someone - would disturb her peace and the Maximal's would call upon her aid once again. The Predicon's had been silent for far too long. But for now - there was still peace and Airazor cherished every moment of it that she had left.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

"I accept your challenge."
"How have you been fairing, Saber-Fang?"
Maybe it was paranoia mixed with exhaustion but Saber believed there was a hidden meaning behind Primal's actual question. She gave a mental shake of her head before replying.

"I've had better days." She admitted, meeting his gaze with a small slightly forced smile.

I really need to stop thinking like that, I'm already paranoid as it is. She told herself.
"It's nice to see you, Saber-Fang."
"You as well, Whitegrazer."

Like what Whitegrazer, Saber listened in. Normally she would be pleased to hear that another one of thier comrades had been found. However, due to the recent "episode" she was a little uneasy about having another potential target and/or victim running around the Axalon.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

Code: Select all

MID:  M0710858
Codename:  Orcariner
Those letters and numbers gradually came into view as Orcariner's optics began to focus. He had just woken up from within his CR chamber feeling especially groggy. The giant looked down just in time to see the myriad mechanical arms retract back into their compartments. His gaze returning back up, Orcariner could see through the glass that he was still alone in the hangar bay. Despite just waking up, the Maximal still felt extremely fatigued. He was tempted to go back to sleep, but there was a loud hiss and the door popped open. A rush of cool air swarmed around him as Orcariner took a step onto the hangar's clean floor. Looking around, he noticed that everything inside the room had been repaired and cleaned up already. Curiosity was roused within him and the large Maximal turned back towards the CR Chamber and checked the log.

"Whoa..."

He had been inside the CR Chamber for several days now. The look of surprise quickly left Orcariner's face as he recalled the extensive damage he had sustained during the most recent battle. He remembered thinking that he was surely going to die that night. Scrolling through the repair logs, Orcariner could see that his initial feelings were not far from the truth.

"Broken arms, dislocated hip, armor fractures going three... no... four layers deep, multiple lacerations and punctures, shattered gears..."

The list went on and on, and Orcariner realized just how lucky he was to be standing here. The CR Chamber even built him a new optic to replace the one that he had lost in the Predacon assault. Orcariner's thoughts drifted towards Icebreaker. His friend was also shot in the eye, and the orca wondered if Icebreaker could have lived if the Maximals had gotten him into the CR Chamber in time. The repair machine worked miracles before, especially with the giant. It was truly a testament of the medical advances Cybertron had made over the past few centuries.

"Optimus!"

Orcariner suddenly remembered hearing his voice just prior to entering stasis lock. Scanning his radar, the Maximal was unable to suppress a wide grin seeing that his commander was indeed alive and active on this ship. Leaving the hangar bay, Orcariner set out to find his resurrected leader.

------------------------------------------

Orbiting the planet, one of the many stasis pods originally ejected from the Axalon slowly began to fall. The gravitational field pulled it towards one of the newly formed continents and the vessel glowed white-red as it entered the planetary atmosphere.

((OOC: I'll have Buster crash land in South America in my next post. I'll hold off on Rampage for another episode.))
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

A sense of normalcy had swept over the Axalon over the course of the past few days. The Maximals had time to mingle without some immediate threat of doom hanging over their heads, which was a pleasant change from the tragedies that had struck them time and time again. In fact they had experienced a miracle only a few short days prior when one of those tragic events had been turned into a symbol of hope at their time of need.

Optimus had returned to them. His body might have been different, more powerful, shiny, yet he was still Optimus in every way that mattered.

Aurora had never believed in miracles before that faithful moment as she had emerged from the CR chamber to find him standing there, very much so alive. Initially she expected it to have been a dream and that she would find herself waking up and Optimus would once again be gone, his atoms scattered among the stars. After a day or two that changed and now it felt like his death had been the nightmare, ever becoming vaguer in her mind as time passed.

Shortly after the miracle happened, part of her kept a watchful eye out for the reappearance of another soul that had been lost. She went as far as to enter his sanctum, his room, still left as messy as it had been the day he died. For hours she sat there, waiting, hoping for another miracle.

But alas, it never came.

She could only assume that Icebreaker was too far gone.

So with as much joy as she felt to have Optimus back, it did feel a little bitter sweet that their other friends had been unable to join him.

On this day, a few days after the miracle, she found herself wandering the base looking for things to do. Pausing as she heard familiar voices only a short distance away, she smiled to herself as Whitegrazer offered to be Optimus' sparring partner. They were joined by another Maximal, one she had not spent much time with. She knew the female feline had been a high ranking military officer at some point, but now she mostly secluded herself from her fellow Maximals.

Aurora decided not to intrude.

As she stood there, the message regarding a new pod came through. The little ermine decided to go to the bridge in case they needed her for something.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

( Uh, you should probably set up the teams according to where you feel it would make more sense to send them Darkspark, but probably ignore the jamming tower. You'll already be sending the Spiders to mine, and split up into two other teams. I imagine you'll probably end up sending most land focused characters to pick up Spineback, while fastest fliers to head towards Buster as the simplest solution.. A few could be backup like Rattrap and Silverbolt are.. but anyone heading towards Buster wont have backup or good radio communications due to the extreme distance and curvature of the earth. )

Rhinox wrote: "Cheetor, Aerostriker, Silverstreak and Feralnight, there has been a stasis pod activation in sector Zeta three-three-five. Optimus wants you to investigate and interfere with the Predacons only if necessary. We can't be sure if it's hostile or not, so proceed with caution."

Aerostriker looked up from the table in his room, his visor displaying the time as well as mapped coordinates for the operation. ... odd, Silverstreak can't fly.. unless she's hitching a ride..Guess that'll work. he said to himself, seeming to have been working on putting together a micro missile. Since his reactivation, the crew had probably noticed he was busy messing around with munitions, even modifying Stag's broken rifle.

Ofcourse, that wasn't the only thing that had been modified. His body had been altered due to the excessive damage, even with the few parts salvaged from the river. The results were the loss of his old engines and Ram jet, reducing his efficiency even more so then it was. To compensate, his broken form was equipped with two main energon jets, and a bank of 4 liquid energon rocket engines, as well as a reaction control system using small verniers to improve his mobility. Before he was built like a plane, now.. more like an experimental rocket. Which was all well and good, but his fuel efficiency was worse then the older generation transformers if he wanted to fly at top speed for long, and his durability also seemed to have gone down.

Aerostriker stood up from his seat, grabbing Stag from the wall Let's go Partner.. Understood, setting flight course. Stag responded.

Aerostriker then rushed out of the room activating his comlink Understood Rhinox. I'd rather not get sent back in for repairs so soon anyway, my warranty is already voided. he gave a slight laugh, then started up his jets, flying dangerously close to the ceiling as he made his way towards the hanger, then as he passed above Orcariner, leaned forward as thrust seemed to spray from multiple points of his body, slowing down he turned looking towards the giant as he was running off. Aerostriker then activated his comlink Finally awake huh? I don't have time to teach you how to fly personally, but I put together a manual. Read it over to get the idea on how to use your vehicle mode. There's also something in the hanger Rhinox built for you. (The chairs that can be mounted to Orcariner, since if they're going to South America.. someone is going to end up transporting the others. :P )

A email then blinked on Orcariner's hud, which included an attached text file on helicopter flight, as well as safety procedures in case of engine fairly, like autorotation. It wouldn't make him the best flier around, but it'd atleast work to getting him off the ground. The document also included some information on weather patterns, what to avoid, what may be an advantage to him, but still basic stuff.

Aerostriker then exited through the hanger, transforming to his beastmode and taking to the air, circling around the Axalon from above.

Umbra entered the bridge, he remained quiet as he observed the others. He was reluctant to think of what Megatron may have had in store, though perhaps something promising would show up. As he looked around, he noticed Cecaelia talking with Starshadow on the hoverboards, then looked towards Nemesis standing near Megatron. He crossed his arms leaning against a wall, sticking to the back of the group, to not bring much attention to himself.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

Wintersong's eyes had been closed when Ironclaw had arrived towards the jungle, at first unaware of his presence and only paying attention to the peaceful silence around her except for the occasional bird or small critter scurrying about. That was when the silence was broken from the sound of someone transforming, making her amber optics shoot open and quietly stand as she turned towards the source, knowing the sound was from that of a maximal or Predacon. Quite frankly deep down the white tigress was hoping it was one of her teammates and not trouble already beginning to start up. Yes, it had been several days since the last attack from the Predacons but a little more peace wouldn't hurt but it seemed this might not be so as she quietly prowled forward, crouching low enough the thick undergrowth could hide her within their shadows.

Shifting her eyes to turn green Wintersong activated her thermal scanners, wanting to see a but more distance ahead and frowned when seeing a set of large feet that were obviously robotic in nature. So, there was indeed no doubt there was someone there and trying to sneak up on her. Giving a low growl as a forewarning the transmetal tigress rushed forward and leapt, "Maximize!"She ordered to her systems as she transformed and tackled Ironclaw to the ground and pinning him down, her battle mask in place just in case something were to occur. This caution of an enemy soon turned to surprise and delight when realizing it was actually the one mech she had been looking out for the most, "Ironclaw, I was about ready to turn you yo scrap just now."She told him but retracted her mask to show a smile but quickly got off him when realizing she still had him pretty much pinned beneath her and took his hand to help him back up.

And at least he was looking in better shape then when she last saw him, "So uh, what brings you way out here?"She asked, rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly finding herself somewhat nervous now.

((Will post with Spineback when at least one or both teams arrive to the swamp. Have fun with that bots! :lol: ))
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
Wildfire94
RPG Characters: Onyx, Quickfix, Cheetor, Tarantulas, Quickstrike

Unread post by Wildfire94 »

It took the black equine everything he had to bite back a retort, wanting to point out the fact he had been nothing but loyal since he had crash landed there in his pod...least until recently with beginning to question Megatron's sanity and competence as a leader in general. True, the Predacon leader was intelligent and brutal but he also seemed somewhat insane to a degree and certainly egotistical, and above everything else wasn't above terminating his own crew if he had to. Onyx had witnessed this with Glowstick not long after he got there and it amazed him he hadn't gotten any worse punishment then monitor duty. But he was beginning to wonder if this had to do with the fact Megatron needed soldiers, capable ones of having some logic circuits that didn't seem to be having wires crossed or a few screws loose. Onyx just happened to be one of those bots but some of them just seemed to follow out of their own agendas and fear.

Instead he just gave a half hearted salute in response, "Well, I do live to serve the Predacons commander." But just not the way you view our cause, Onyx thought the last part to himself, not wanting to draw any more negative attention from the tyrant and merely watched his fellow Predacons beginning to arrive. Although, some seemed less then happy to be there and he could figure others were just itching to find something to do, making the black stallion inwardly shake his head. Really, the only one of the group at the moment he was concerned about was Arachnitron since he had helped her get back to base, wondering if she was truly making the right decision or falling victim to Tarantulas' famous manipulations. This he couldn't know but he left her alone this time seeming as she had long since recovered, least he thought she did. Whatever it was that Tarantulas was "helping" with still gave Onyx some concern what the spiders could be up to.

For now the burly mech was keeping quiet, crossing his arms as he waited for Megatron to be speaking at last.

=========================

When Silverstreak was fixing to try a tornado kick the young femme almost tripped over herself when hearing Rhinox over the communications system, though she managed to catch herself quick enough to prevent it, especially when being so close to the cliff side that lead a long way down. Putting her tonfas back the young femme grinned when hearing a new pod had been activated, which meant they might have a new teammate around to help them. "On it Rhinox,"She answered him with obviously excitement, that was until she recounted the names and frowned with realizing all of them besides her were fliers. Between the two transmetals Cheetor and Aerostriker and the fuzor Feralnight Silverstreak would be lucky to get to the location in time to even help them! But on the bright side she was small enough to hitch a ride at least and she turned to scan the skies, seeing Aerostriker, and possibly Stag, flying above the ship and not far off she could see Cheetor returning as well. "Hey spots, mind giving this fox a lift?" She called up to him.

Things could have worked out much better then this for Cheetor, especially when the youthful mech had been itching for action and now with a pod activating he just might get his wish. "Roger that Rhinox, we'll have that pod or our new pal back before you can say Golden Rocket."Cheetor assured him over the coms as he was quick to notice the transmetal bird Aerostriker, who finally seemed back in the skies to rejoin the Maximals at last. Despite the damage he had taken it was always a relief to see their comrades pull through and not having yet another loss in this war. They had had plenty of them in the past and anymore would surely be a blow to the team's moral, which had happened when Optimus had been dead before returning to them thanks to Rhinox and Whitegrazer. Though his ears twitched when hearing Silverstreak call to him, surprised that she was chosen among three fliers. Nodding his silver head the transmetal flying cheetah flew downwards and landed a little ways away from the young cyber ninja-in-training. "Someone call for a lift?"

Chuckling slightly Silverstreak nodded as she came over, climbing onto his back and hanging on when he took flight to rejoin Aerostriker in the air as they awaited Feralnight. "Well have to admit you guys get quite a view from up here." Silverstreak said, taking a chance to see what it was like to have a bird's eye view, or should that be a flying cat's eye view? The thought was amusing and she held back a chuckle as she looked back towards the Axalon, hoping the female fuzor wouldn't take long since the Predacons could be there at any moment or could learn of the pod being activated. So it would be a race against time.
DarkSpark
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by DarkSpark »

OOC: Its super late and I'm having some minor computer troubles, but i hope everyone is cool with this plan setup for the preds, if not, I can make changes

Megatron watched in satisfaction as his minions emerged from out of the woodwork one by one, loyalist and schemer alike, a true testimony to his power over each and every one of them.

"Ah, my happy little band, eager to begin yet another glorious predacon day are we?"

"Why have you called me here Megatron? I am engaged in important research on our new transmetal forms" Tarantulas explained with surprising sincerity for the spider, actually trying to reason with the tyrant for once.

"Pft, important my afterburners" Terrorsaur scoffed under his breath as he hovered in place in beast mode, glad to be out of Tarantulas' lab.

"Yes, I have no doubt you are" Megatron replied disinterested, not trusting the spider for a second & honestly not caring what he'd been up to earlier, purposely brushing him aside with the hologlobe, "But I have more important duties for you."

The holographic display traced the coordinates of the fallen stasis pod and revealed it for all gathered to see.

"Two stasis pods have made planet fall, one in Sector Zeta 335, the swamp lands, and the other in Sector Gamma 81, the rainforests. I trust it goes without saying that I want them recovered with all due haste. Assuming you fail to reach the pods before the protoforms come online you are to capture the maximals and return them to base for reprogramming, and of course destroy them should that prove too difficult for you" Megatron explained so clearly that even the feeblest of minds standing before him would understand, he wanted these new soldiers to replace the traitor Silverbolt, but would not forgive the sin of allowing Primal's forces to multiply further.

"Terrorsaur, Umbra, Caecelia, Tantrum, & Onyx shall pursue the Sector Zeta 335 pod under my command, while Nemesis, Starshadow, Sonar, Waspinator, and Manterror shall seek the pod in Sector Gamma 81 under the command of Inferno. However, as important as these pod hunts are, it is not the only chore on our to-do list today, no. I have detected a large store of energon cubes in Grid Arachis, Tarantulas shall construct a refueling station there. Blackarachnia, Arachnitron, & Quickstrike shall assist him" Megatron explained, dividing his forces according to who's skills would be best suited where, as well as who could be trusted and who could not.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

((Thanks OOP, those hive sores are almost gone. Flu and fever are gone too. I do still have newer health probs that just came this morning but it shouldn't affect me postin stuff! :3))

Cecaelia turned her attention towards when Megatron while Starshadow was more concerned about getting her little disc back.

"Hey!" Cecaelia puffed her cheeks when Starshadow's snatched it back.
"Terrorsaur, Umbra, Caecelia, Tantrum, & Onyx shall pursue the Sector Zeta 335 pod under my command, while Nemesis, Starshadow, Sonar, Waspinator, and Manterror shall seek the pod in Sector Gamma 81 under the command of Inferno. However, as important as these pod hunts are, it is not the only chore on our to-do list today, no. I have detected a large store of energon cubes in Grid Arachis, Tarantulas shall construct a refueling station there. Blackarachnia, Arachnitron, & Quickstrike shall assist him"
Oh no...not the "Queen" thing...I'm getting sick of hearing that. What a horrible team I'm in... Starshadow thought. She had to come up with something otherwise she would either send a punch either to Inferno or Sonar out of annoyance.

"Lord Megatron, I request that I would retrieve the pod under your command. Sonar and I do not really work well together and our grudges may jeopardize our mission...I'm sure Glowstick had given you reports of it. Even our furry mad scientist would agree with me."

((Star, you come up with the worst excuses. :P))
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

(ooc: Just to be sure.. Nemesis' team is going after Buster's pod, right? )
Megatron wrote:"Terrorsaur, Umbra, Caecelia, Tantrum, & Onyx shall pursue the Sector Zeta 335 pod under my command, while Nemesis, Starshadow, Sonar, Waspinator, and Manterror shall seek the pod in Sector Gamma 81 under the command of Inferno.
Taking a moment to glance at the members of her squad that had gathered, Nemesis wasn't exactly left feeling enthused. An insane scientist.. Nemesis shuddered at the thought, despising all scientists for the experiments they had performed on her.. A crazed feline, and three incredibly dumb insects.

The avian transmetalized female rolled her optics at hearing Megatron so predictably placing his blindly loyal minion in charge. It hardly mattered to the tyrant that Inferno wasn't exactly overly clever nor fast, only that he showed complete and utter devotion to the Predacon commander. Perhaps even more so than the demised Scorponok had done.

Well.. It hardly mattered. Nemesis was faster than any of her fellow team members so she could easily get there before any of them, secure the pod, get the glory (or at least as far as Megatron was willing to give such), and hopefully not have to deal with the others throughout the ordeal.

Deciding not to bother voicing her complaints, she merely spread out her wings, nearly knocking Terrorsaur in the face as she did, and took to the air so she could leave the base sooner rather than later.
Mystrea

Unread post by Mystrea »

Ironclaw continued to creep when he heard someone yell 'maximize' from a direction behind him. The badger turned in time to see the female form of Wintersong pounce upon him. Her full weight smacked right on him, she wasn't that hevy but it was enough to take him off his feat and on to his back, with her on top. He held her shoulders tightly for a moment then let his arms fall back with his hands up in a 'surrender' gesture. She had won but he started to think that Wintersong was taking it more seriously than he was. He could only stare into that battle mask of her's, which did unerve him from time to time. Though he shook it off and remembered that he had a female lying on top of him. She had him pinned quite well and then she mentioned turning him to scrap which made him smile a little. Eventualy the tiger go off him and offered him a hand up which he of course accepted. He stood up and dusted himself off and then noticed that Wintersong seemed nervous when she asked him that question. "I missed you" he replied. Ironclaw took a few steps towards her with a grin on his face, as he made his way he could see that she was backing up to a tree. He took the hand she was using to rub her neck and lifted it above her head, the maximal soldier then proceded to hold it against the tree. Ironclaw was gentle with Wintersong and looked deep into her optics. However at that momewnt he heard Rhinox's message and his optics shifted a little.
Last edited by Mystrea on Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
New Moon
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by New Moon »

Frilla smiled as she nodded at the larger bot's statement, "That's true, guess being smaller I can get into places even Rattrap couldn't wiggle his furry butt into." She said, looking a little amused a bit at that and trying to see Rattrap getting into smaller places he likely couldn't before. "As for the transmetal body, think everything has been going great so far, especially this gliding feature really makes getting to longer distances easier and a better use of climbing surfaces makes things different. Before it was only trees but rocks have become little effort."She then rubbed her chin as she recalled one funny incident. "Sadly no more ink to blast at the rat or others either, seems this form gave me acid breathe."She half joked, though there was truth to it as well. She was quite surprised when first using it and had found she spat out a green liquid that melted through armor, how much it could affect a bot was yet unknown to her and next to that her Electro-scrambler had had her worried to some degree.

She still recalled what had happened with Nemesis and she couldn't help glancing down at the weapon, a weapon that would help her easily enough to take down some of her opponents. In a way Frilla felt like she had been changed to cause more damage then she would have liked and it concerned her a bit. Though these thoughts were soon distracted when hearing Sentinel tell of a pod being activated, quickly turning to the monitor she sat in front of and was surprised to see one coming into orbit, "Rhinox, that's not the only pod, there's one coming down in Gamma 81 as well."She told him, looking back with surprise at the sudden appearance of two pods after all this time.

BUt it also seemed Feralnight hadn't reached the bridge long before she was told to join in getting the first, "Well about time something happened, pod hunting we go." She said from behind them, seeing the roof hatch was open and quickly taking flight out of the ship and seeing Cheetor, Silverstreak, and Aerostriker already waiting. "Well come on boys and girls let's go get our comrade shall we?"She called to them with a smile before she circled around and quickly began heading to the coordinates of where the first pod had been located and wondered if she would even be able to keep up with Aerostriker and Cheetor. Being transmetal they seemed to be a lot faster than the other fliers, the only other one she might keep up with was Airazor and Silverbolt, so this was going to be interesting to see what these new Transmetals could do.

((Sorry for delayed posting, been pretty busy and kept getting the error messages. Also welcome back Big Convoy!))
WorpeX
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by WorpeX »

"Terrorsaur, Umbra, Caecelia, Tantrum, & Onyx shall pursue the Sector Zeta 335 pod under my command, while Nemesis, Starshadow, Sonar, Waspinator, and Manterror shall seek the pod in Sector Gamma 81 under the command of Inferno. However, as important as these pod hunts are, it is not the only chore on our to-do list today, no. I have detected a large store of energon cubes in Grid Arachis, Tarantulas shall construct a refueling station there. Blackarachnia, Arachnitron, & Quickstrike shall assist him"
Blah blah blah blah im megatron and im a big dinosaur jerk face. blah blah blah blah: This is all that Manterror heard when Megatron spoke about the plans which were coming up. He didn't really care about them nor did he care about Megatron. He wanted to rule the world by himself with no slagging bots besides himself. No one else. "Your will is my word, megatron!" The mantis sucked up slightly, even though he had no idea what was even said to him.

Then, without much warning, Nemesis smacked Terrorsaur in the face with her wings and took off to the sky. "Get back here you overgrown crow!" He yelled towards his fellow flier. Not wanting to be left in the dust by her again, he took off in pursuit. Perhaps I will keep Nemesis around as a slave.... He thought back to his previous thoughts, before cackling aloud. "BAAHAHAHHAHA!!!" He was losing ground on his target fast, but he no intention of losing. He would play this dirty. Whipping out his razor blades he slowed down enough for him to hurl two of them towards Nemesis. That will slow her down!! "BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA"