S2:Next episode discussion

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

S2:Next episode discussion

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Alrighty, after that.. year of madness we're finally into season 2 and nearly done with this episode. Only question now is, what do you guys want to do for the next episode?

So far things I know of to be addressed in future developments:

Introducing Terra, Buster, and possibly Scaleblade. Which are all Predacons by the way.

Steelclaw is going to be going off on some training retreat, like Venatrix does while Blaze retires/vacations. This will leave an opening for Dinobot and Cheetor, so whoever wants em' should speak up, since OOP already has her hands full with Rhinox, Rattrap, Tigatron, and Optimus Primal. Otherwise I guess I'll take up whatever I can help her with, while juggling Quickstrike and Waspinator.. or we could have a poll on who wants Waspinator dead, since there were some questions about that.

Likely there will be some sort of story development with Arachnitron and Tarantulus, since I can't imagine any other Predacons having an interest in the poor girl, and the only Maximal that could do treatment on a case like hers would be Rhinox.. who I imagine is going to be busy repairing the Axalon.

Not sure what Aurora will be doing for her search for vengeance in the case of Steelclaw missing.

Ironclaw seems to have focus on developing relations and furthering his status in the Maximals, and I imagine Whitegrazer will probably be spending as much time with Optimus as possible.*L*

Sonar will probably continue his experiments and story with Saberfang, and Starshadow with her seeming multiple personality disorder by having the personalities of her ancestors? Winged snake parasites really do weird things with your mind.

So doing all that, do you want another canon episode or more free focused?
I imagine if free focused, they'd probably be doing alot of general exploring of the planet to see what life survived, or levels and status of Energon on the planet. Predacons would probably be more interested in the later, as well as stasis pods and erecting Radio jamming towers which seemed to be one of Megatron's mentioned random hobbies in the tv series to curtail Maximal communications.

Canon episode wise we have Tangled web where Blackarachnia, Tarantulas, and Quickstrike team up. Maximal no more where Dinobot joins the Preds after being captured, then we get into Other Visits part 1 and 2 with Tigatron and Airazor being shot off into space *can imagine Worplex screaming somewhere mentioning the loss of Airazor*, and after that Bad Spark with the introduction of Rampage, which I know Alak has been waiting for since that's part of Orcariner's history. I believe Starshadow has some history with Rampage or something as well.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Thank you for posting this discussion, NK! I was just about to do so myself but you beat me to it. At any rate, it's late for me, so I will add my thoughts to this tomorrow or sometime.

Also, I plan on dropping Tigatron. I have more interest playing Rhinox now than I do him, and he just doesn't feel right for me anymore. Hopefully someone else can take him? Playing four canons at the same time is very time-consuming for me, and I will be very busy in the next month or so moving.

Discuss away, peoples! :D
"Well, that's just prime!"
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

No problem!

Alright, so Tigatron, Cheetor, Dinobot, Waspinator, and Quickstrike are all up for grabs.

I'm not surprised about Rhinox,since Rhinox is an interesting character and scientific characters tend to be underrated. I also can't blame you on Tigatron either. He's kinda.. boring,awkward,mostly shoe horned into the script, and obscenely a tree hugger to the point of lacking common sense in the face of dangerous situations involving alien structures of doom.

I suppose we could just send Tigatron into space for Other visits if he is unwanted,or send Tigatron and Waspinator into space.. They could come back as Tigerbee! Which apparently is a thing. http://www.worth1000.com/entries/121769/tiger-bee Weird.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

I might take on a canon character. Just need to figure it out which one. :wink: It may be difficult for me, but I will try my best.

Also, about Other Visits Part One and Two, I had for many months planned on Whitegrazer actually being on that site. Now, I thought that Tigatron and Airazor would be staying away from there. But since Tigatron is up for grabs and if no one picks him, I don't know. And I think Worpex wants to keep Airazor unless he had changed his mind.
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

I may also consider taking on a Maximal cannon since I only play Preds at the moment....it will be an interesting switch. If no one else wants any of the Maximals, I'll step up and take one. I do not want Tigatron. I just don't think I could take him seriously since my brother plays his love interest. I may get a little silly. :P

But I'll wait to do an official audition for a bit. I also will be pretty busy......I'll also be moving in the next month so I'll be pretty swamped with that....so we'll see. Wouldn't that be funny if OOP and I moved near each other?! Haha!!

And yes, probably some sort of development in the Tarantulas and Arachnitron story, but I also thought there were some plans there regarding Nemesis and Arachnitron.....not sure yet if Pheonix still wanted to do that....

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
Alak
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Alak »

I'm all for introducing Buster in the next episode, but he'll just be one of many new characters being thrown into the mix. We don't have to dedicate a full episode to his arrival like we would do in Season 1. Buster will just show up and roll along with the Predacons.

As for picking up canons, I'm willing to take up Cheetor. Orcariner and Rampage are characters who carry a bit of gravitas to them. It'd be nice to have another light-hearted character to play with like my OC Buster.
Wildfire94
RPG Characters: Onyx, Quickfix, Cheetor, Tarantulas, Quickstrike

Unread post by Wildfire94 »

I could possibly taking up another canon again you guys, possible Dinobot or Quickstrike. Quickstrike's accent can't guarantee I would be able to do but him being completely opposite of Onyx might be an interesting change and I might be able to pull off Dinobot. But this is a big maybe.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

I'm all for the Tangled Web episode.

I was also thinking that we could shed some light on the whole Sonar/Saber relationship. OOP knows what I am talking about. Hehe.

I can take on Waspinator again, only to kill him off later. Lol.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

I don't mind Tangled Web. I'm all in for Bad Spark.

Star should join Tarry's team. :3

EDIT: You know what? I'm fine with any episode.
Last edited by starshadow on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

I would prefer an oc episode myself. We have been following a script for an entire year now. As for Arachnitron, I too feel that something has been left undone.

So we are still alive, just jetlagged and busy..
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Alrighty!

2 for tangled web, one for OC episode.

Nighthunter is taking transmetal Waspinator, so you might want to check the profile index and see how he was equipped if there's anything you wanna change.

Alak is taking Transmetal Cheetor.

Wildfire is interested in Dinobot or Quickstrike, Note:Playing Quickstrike, just imagine him being Yosemite Sam, gives you some ideas for what he should say. :D

Tigatron has no love, so I'll take him up until he's either dead or whatever we figure out to do with him.
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

I also said I'd be willing to take a character if one goes unclaimed ...only exception being Tigatron. So if Wilfire doesn't want both Quickstrike and Dinobot, I can step into the role she doesn't want.

As for Tigatron....can't we just kill him off? No one seems to be interested enough in him to actually play him. Unless Worpex really wants to continue the romance with Airrazor and Tigatron. :roll:

I like both ideas of an OC episode and doing Spiders Game. So maybe we could do an OC episode first just to switch things up a bit and then do Spiders Game next or vice versa. It might be fun to do an OC episode to give the spiders a chance to interact before BA makes Tarantulas break the neurolink. And we could use the OC episode as a place to implement some stuff from the show that won't take a whole episode to address like when Megatron addresses BA about what happened to the golden disk and other things like that. And maybe there are some things from the show that we want to do, but maybe don't want to spend as much time on as the show did.
Last edited by Blackrosefencer on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Well.. we could. Tigatron is laying in the Axalon at the moment, and Tantrum does have a firepower 10 weapon.. that usually punches through a tank and the shot keeps going for another couple miles at mach 5.. Only thing is, that'll reduce the Maximals to 16 characters, while the Predacons are going to reach up to 22 at the going rate. But considering Tigatron isn't really wanted.. We could leave him out of the episodes until Other visits happens, then send him off to space to come back as Tigerhawk. Just say he's out on patrol or whatever for the time being.

And I'll leave you two ladies to figure out which you want as far as Dinobot and Quickstrike are concerned.

And that's two votes for OC story, two votes for tangled web.

Hm.. well this has cleaned up alot of things so far. I was a little worried we'd have all these extra characters being juggled by me and OOP.*L*
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

Well, I might try for Tigatron then.
Night-Hunter
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Location: Looking for my sanity... *sigh* Still can't find it.

Unread post by Night-Hunter »

When did Waspinator become a TM?

As for the Tangled Web episode instead of going by the show can orginalize it? Is that even a word? Lol.
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro."