S2:Next episode discussion

A section for online Role Playing Games of a Beasties nature.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by NaitoKage »

Big Convoy was originally using Waspinator, he went MIA a few months ago and one of his requests was having Waspinator go Transmetal. Darkspark is also why Terrorsaur is still alive and transmetal.

Okay. So you guys want to have Tangled web happen during the OC chapter. That might work, specially since that episode was so heavily focused on just Quickstrike, Blackarachnia, and Tarantulas.

Oh, and you can have Tigatron if you want Una. He's free for you to do whatever you want.
Wildfire94
RPG Characters: Onyx, Quickfix, Cheetor, Tarantulas, Quickstrike

Unread post by Wildfire94 »

Hate to throw a wrench into your suggestion NK but I am not familiar with Yosmite Sam. :lol: Honestly never heard of him. And I did say maybe for Quickstrike or Dinobot, with my recent track record of being gone for long periods of time I'm kinda uncertain at the moment of trying with yet another canon. And I suppose if things become uneven for the teams again I could make Onyx become a Maximal, but just depends on the numbers and if you guys would be fine with it.
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

I'm all for an OC episode as well, a lot of them were pretty fun in the past and it's been a long while since we last did one.

Also on another note I have been considering dropping Terra and making a character that's a little more Predacon-ish, if you want to call it that.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Wildfire94 wrote:Hate to throw a wrench into your suggestion NK but I am not familiar with Yosmite Sam.

I..er.. HOW? I.. guess there are people who haven't seen a Bugs bunny cartoon before. Alright, um.. Here.

If you want Onyx to join the Maximals, that should be fine.

Wintersong: Okay. Just post your new profile when you want.
Wildfire94
RPG Characters: Onyx, Quickfix, Cheetor, Tarantulas, Quickstrike

Unread post by Wildfire94 »

:shock: Oh HIM! Oh wow, I'll admit that was a stupid moment on my part and I guess had a brain fart just then. I haven't watched a bugs bunny cartoon in years, unless you want to count the remake of the Looney Tunes I've seen a few times, which I will personally say I wish they brought back the old ones.
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

I remembered that Scaleblade wanted an episode for her OC.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

This would probably be that episode if she is still interested Star.
una
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Whitegrazer, TyCross, and Blackarachnia

Unread post by una »

I'm all for the Tangled Web and OC episode happening together. After all, the main characters in Tangled Web were mainly, the spiders and Quickstrike. XD Everyone else was doing something else. XD
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Well, that seems settled then. Next time on beastwars, Tangled web modified! Also leaves some opening since Scaleblade's situation is kind of not ideal to have her join yet, I'd rather she focus on life more after all. So just need to figure out what to do with the rest of the OC episode, since I imagine everyone is tired of Pod grabbing, what sort of OC events would be of interest?
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I'm planning for Cece to leave after the next episode and bring the sweet doctor in after that episode.
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Okay. I have no idea the length for the episodes, but that should be fine. Do you plan to have Cece take the Leviathan or just bump off?
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Cece can take the leviathan and her fate will be a mystery to you guys since I'm planning stuff for her. :3
Wintersong
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!
RPG Characters: Wintersong (Oc), Spineback (Oc), Tigerhawk, Terrorsaur, Airazor, Cheetor, Rampage

Unread post by Wintersong »

I was considering suggesting maybe Spineback's pod come online in the OC episode if we didn't have much else planned, but only being a small part of that episode and her just joining into the events that gone on from there.*shrugs*But whatever you guys are up for.
My contacts:
Here-PM
Discord-Thundercat#4131
DeviantArt-Thundercat-rising
NaitoKage
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I assumed that would be the case Wintersong. We Just need to write up a scenario that doesn't feel like a rehash of the same thing, but it shouldn't be a problem. Though I can just imagine any Maximals going near the area Spineback's pod is in.. I believe Spinosaurus live in swampy terrain.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Finally trying to catch up here... at 12:30am... :shock:
Okay. So you guys want to have Tangled web happen during the OC chapter. That might work, specially since that episode was so heavily focused on just Quickstrike, Blackarachnia, and Tarantulas.
I'm all for an OC episode as well, a lot of them were pretty fun in the past and it's been a long while since we last did one.
I'm all for the Tangled Web and OC episode happening together. After all, the main characters in Tangled Web were mainly, the spiders and Quickstrike. XD Everyone else was doing something else. XD
Agreed.
And I did say maybe for Quickstrike or Dinobot, with my recent track record of being gone for long periods of time I'm kinda uncertain at the moment of trying with yet another canon.
Wintersong, that really may not be much different than Blazemane's long periods of silence between posts. XD Although, like him, when you do finally get to post, I expect it to be well done. :wink: But if anyone could pick up Dinobot and Cheetor, that would be awesome.
And I suppose if things become uneven for the teams again I could make Onyx become a Maximal, but just depends on the numbers and if you guys would be fine with it.
Pfff. You know I've been wanting him to join the Maximals for a long time. :lol:
I remembered that Scaleblade wanted an episode for her OC.
This would probably be that episode if she is still interested Star.
Yes! Make it so! Get her in here to introduce her character in the next episode! :D
I was considering suggesting maybe Spineback's pod come online in the OC episode if we didn't have much else planned, but only being a small part of that episode and her just joining into the events that gone on from there.*shrugs*But whatever you guys are up for.
I assumed that would be the case Wintersong. We Just need to write up a scenario that doesn't feel like a rehash of the same thing, but it shouldn't be a problem. Though I can just imagine any Maximals going near the area Spineback's pod is in.. I believe Spinosaurus live in swampy terrain.
So both Scaleblade's and Wintersong's characters show up in the next episode which will be Tangled Web combined with an OC episode? Am I following this correctly? Definitely doable with all the characters we have; split 'em up into teams easily. Sounds good to me.
"Well, that's just prime!"