*SQUEALS*

Where you can post announcements and other cool things. Doesn't have to be BW-related.

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Darkshadow14
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

*SQUEALS*

Unread post by Darkshadow14 »

I'm so excited!!!! Some of you know that I have been into writing forever, and forever I mean since I was about 8. (Nw 23) Well I have stopped my going to school for digital design and animation, and in August will be going to school for creative writing. First thing to do is; go to community college to get my associates degree in creative writing, which should take two years, and then after that transfer over to a university. Anything to do with writing is amazing to me, at my work, my boss knows people in the publishing field who are helping me with my writing, and trying to get some of my stuff ready for publishing.

*Squeals* I'm so excited! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Blackrosefencer
Ultra Poster!
Ultra Poster!

Unread post by Blackrosefencer »

Darkshadow14 wrote:I'm so excited!!!! Some of you know that I have been into writing forever, and forever I mean since I was about 8. (Nw 23) Well I have stopped my going to school for digital design and animation, and in August will be going to school for creative writing. First thing to do is; go to community college to get my associates degree in creative writing, which should take two years, and then after that transfer over to a university. Anything to do with writing is amazing to me, at my work, my boss knows people in the publishing field who are helping me with my writing, and trying to get some of my stuff ready for publishing.

*Squeals* I'm so excited! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Awesome! Best of luck!

I should have done this. I kind of wish I had. I have been writing since I was in Kindergarten, but my family never really took my writing seriously. I always felt like they saw it as "kid stuff." My mom never supported the idea of me being a writer until she went with me to Wichita and heard the voice actor panel reading the script I wrote.

Anyway, this is a really great opportunity for you and I wish you the best of luck!! :-D

Sig by WorpeX.

"Better be prepared for anything
When those demons rise."
(Str8 to the Bottom, Weaving the Fate)
starshadow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by starshadow »

WOMAN, TEACH ME HOW TO ANIMATE STUFF! Because of my exam results, I couldn't get in to the school of digital animation which kinda sucks. I had to register to another school which is full of gangsters and weirdos (so far I hate 2 weirdos, one tried to pick a fight with me today and I gave him the "the F is your problem?" face)

I'm studying game design and development. *Unreal editor is such a B.

Anyways, good luck and have fun sooooooooooon! :D
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

That's fantastic, Ds!! So very happy for you! I wish you the best of luck with big hugs. :D You go, girl!
"Well, that's just prime!"