Hopeful return

Whether you be new or a long-time member of the board, feel free to talk about yourselves and your interests in this forum!

Moderators: Nurann, Starath, Sinead, Optimal Optimus Primal, Razor One

Wildfire94
RPG Characters: Onyx, Quickfix, Cheetor, Tarantulas, Quickstrike

Hopeful return

Unread post by Wildfire94 »

Well...definitely been a long few months since I was able to come around here for sure, really actually able to post. :cry: :cry: Deepest apologies for that sudden disappear everyone, but things have really been hectic for me the past few months and found myself a little swamped with real life stuff, which of course you guys know what that can be like. I have been on here a few times, seen as a guest no doubt by some, to read up on some things but haven't been able to see some stuff. Although see we got the big battle going on and definitely was looking forward to joining in that one.

Anyhow, I am very much hoping it wouldn't be too late for this gal to be jumping back into the groove of things, really miss being able to roleplay here and interact with you all. :D Mostly I am most, most,most, and many mosts after that looking to stick to my guns and be able to be active again and actually be able to be part of the action.
Phoenix
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Nemesis,Aurora,Zodiac

Unread post by Phoenix »

Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing you return, with those guns blazing!
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

Wildfire! *glomp* Enough with the apologies and come back to the game! You can still join in and kick butt! I miss your characters. :( I very much hope you can come back. So sorry to hear how crazy RL has been for you. I hope it has gotten a little better. We all know it takes priority. So glad to hear from you!
"Well, that's just prime!"
Wildfire94

*glomped* XD Well thanks for the welcome back, Phoenix and OOP. And yea sorry, I tend to apologize quite a bit and habit that is very difficult to break. :lol: But I shall see if I can pull out a reply tonight and see if my brain gets going again.
Optimal Optimus Primal
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
RPG Characters: Optimus Primal, Rattrap, Rhinox, Megatron, Inferno

Unread post by Optimal Optimus Primal »

:lol: I know. Just take your time, IF you're certain you can jump back in. No pressure. Just miss ya. :mrgreen:
"Well, that's just prime!"
Wildfire94

Oh yes, this is going to be a little tough but considering the fight both my characters were present at the same time I may be able to pull off something with that, like injuries their self-repairs had to do. Or something like that. :lol: Just wait, sure somehow my two characters will make their grand return.
Blazemane
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Unread post by Blazemane »

I am really, really late, but welcome back, Wildfire94! We're glad to see you again.
I understand... you are, after all, a predacon.

[img]http://www.bwint.net/memberfanclubterrorsaur.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bwint.net/bannersbfanclub2.jpg[/img]
Wildfire94

Thanks Blazemane :)